PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Stephen A Smith: LeBron might leave Cleveland

baseline bum
03-05-2016, 06:27 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622181-lebron-james-latest-news-rumors-speculation-on-cavaliers-stars-future

What everybody who's close to him continuously reminds me of is: 'don't you dare take LeBron for granted or think he's trapped into staying in Cleveland just because he came back. Don't put it past him that he'll get so annoyed that he'll leave again if he feels like he's being taken for granted, ran into the ground and, essentially, misused.

Kidd K
03-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Who cares tbh? Unless that dipshit takes a paycut, stops being a selfish egotistical fuck and joins a real team, he's done.

Plays in east, defaults to Finals due to shit competition, has to pray the best west teams get knocked out or make it there hobbled from the war the western conference playoff bracket is. LeBron is becoming irrelevant just like Kobe, AI, Carmelo, and the other egotists. He's just a few years shy of becoming a footnote if he doesn't change imo.

djohn2oo8
03-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Always said this. He only went back because he felt bad about THE DECISION. The guy really has no shame.

LkrFan
03-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Yawn

Spurs 4 The Win
03-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Always said this. He only went back because he felt bad about THE DECISION. The guy really has no shame.

He went back because he thought his new superteam was better than his old superteam, now that he sees he is going nowhere with them anytime soon, he wants out

DMC
03-05-2016, 06:51 PM
He went back because he didn't want to sign a 4 year deal in Miami with the salary cap increase next season. That's why he only agreed to 2 years in Cleveland. He knew what Miami was going to be, that he couldn't get a lot of money with those other guys sharing the pot, and he is trying to set himself up to be the savior of the city of Cleveland. I've said he'll bolt to NY or LA when the cards are all on the table.

spurraider21
03-05-2016, 07:17 PM
he went back because he was ashamed, but he has no shame. got it

baseline bum
03-05-2016, 07:24 PM

:lmao

baseline bum
03-05-2016, 07:26 PM
I still think he went back to Cleveland because he was pissed at taking a paycut to sign Mike Miller only for Mickey Arison amnesty him right after he was a critical part of winning a title. I'd be insulted too, taking a paycut for Arison's pocketbook instead of for trying to build a winner. With how awful Chalmers and Cole were in the 2014 Finals I imagine Miller would have found a ton of playing time.

Baseline21
03-05-2016, 07:30 PM
If Durant jumps ship from OKC and joins warriors, no doubt James will bounce Cleveland to join another Heatles team.

Baseline21
03-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Also I think he would stay in eastern conference because a lot easier to get to finals but if he did come to the western conference. The NBA would have to adjust the post season seeding for both conferences and join them together. There wouldn't be many great players in east compare to west. If they did a poll of the top 20 players in the league, just off top of my head I would say 15 would come from west teams.

Thread
03-05-2016, 07:56 PM
He went back there because the Duncans got divorced.

If they were still married, they'd have 7, a triple and I'd be a distant memory.

DMC
03-06-2016, 12:17 AM
He went back there because the Duncans got divorced.

If they were still married, they'd have 7, a triple and I'd be a distant memory.
I don't do "if".

StrengthAndHonor
03-06-2016, 12:55 AM
:lol...

Spurs9
03-06-2016, 01:01 AM
He can join the spurs tbh

~O~
03-06-2016, 01:09 AM
Who cares tbh? Unless that dipshit takes a paycut, stops being a selfish egotistical fuck and joins a real team, he's done.

Plays in east, defaults to Finals due to shit competition, has to pray the best west teams get knocked out or make it there hobbled from the war the western conference playoff bracket is. LeBron is becoming irrelevant just like Kobe, AI, Carmelo, and the other egotists. He's just a few years shy of becoming a footnote if he doesn't change imo.

Mitch
03-06-2016, 01:20 AM
I'd love to see him go the the Spurs and see everybody do a 180 here :lol

Ice009
03-06-2016, 08:57 AM
I'd love to see him go the the Spurs and see everybody do a 180 here :lol

lol, I don't know how I'd feel about that. It would put me in a very tough position on whether or not to do a 180.

djohn2oo8
03-06-2016, 09:03 AM
When it comes to blaming everyone but himself. Its always someone elses fault when he loses. So no, he doesnt have any shame in blaming others.

lefty
06-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Bump.

Soooooooo......

BatManu20
06-12-2016, 05:31 PM
He's not going anywhere. Could you imagine the meltdown if he did again though :lol

Spurs9
06-12-2016, 09:38 PM
I don't think he leaves either but I think it will look alot different next season. I just can't think of any scenario where he could get out of Cavs right now without some hardcore backlash that would always follow him :lol

rasuo214
06-12-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm not sure he's willing to give up the control he has right now and yea there would be major backlash if he left again. If he did leave I think he has to go out west. Maybe the Clippers? Joins with his buddy CP3, Doc is the coach and it's LA.

Ice009
06-12-2016, 11:06 PM
I think he should try to get Kyrie traded for CP3 and Love traded for Melo. Get another one of his friends super team going again.

Hoops Czar
06-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Lebron isn't going anywhere but, it wouldn't surprise me if the Cavs unloaded Irving and Love in order to go after Durant.

Spurs9
06-12-2016, 11:31 PM
I think he should try to get Kyrie traded for CP3 and Love traded for Melo. Get another one of his friends super team going again.
Yeah probably a realistic possibility too.

99 Problems
06-13-2016, 12:10 AM
OKC. Imagine Bron, KD, and Rusty together. Add Adams. Bron's D added to that group. Would win rings. OKC owners would have to commit to big pay roll but if you got deep pockets you can't take it with you.