PDA

View Full Version : Magic: What's the Spread for the Magic/Warriors Game?

DMC
03-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Warriors with something to prove now. Might be a good bet to go high on the point total and largest spread.

hater
03-06-2016, 08:18 PM
What do they have to prove????

~O~
03-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Meh. They're not winning that game. LOL. The Magic just lost to the phoenix Suns who were on a 17 game road losing streak and who also haven't won a road game since December. The Magic are done. They have no motivation..to win this game nor the motivation to WIN.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Meh. They're not winning that game. LOL. The Magic just lost to the phoenix Suns who were on a 17 game road losing streak and who also haven't won a road game since December. The Magic are done. They have no motivation..to win this game nor the motivation to WIN.
probably because your point guard is a bone headed thug with a faggy hairdo who can't shoot or make free throws and will be in prison for weed and out of the league in a few years.

DPG21920
03-06-2016, 08:44 PM
probably because your point guard is a bone headed thug with a faggy hairdo who can't shoot or make free throws and will be in prison for weed and out of the league in a few years.

I'm not a huge fan of Peyton, but thug? Did I miss something there? Also, Peyton has actually been playing a little better lately. They are just young and have some awkward fits.

~O~
03-06-2016, 08:44 PM

:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
03-06-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Peyton, but thug? Did I miss something there? Also, Peyton has actually been playing a little better lately. They are just young and have some awkward fits.
:lol It's just the impression I and a lot of others around here and other various basketball boards got from him early last season. Probably the faggy hair-do and diamond earring on one ear.

DMC
03-06-2016, 08:50 PM
What do they have to prove????
Bounce back game against a sub-par team. Warriors are a young team, they get a chip on their shoulders quite easily and they'll take it out on the Magic.

apalisoc_9
03-06-2016, 09:04 PM
The Magic needs to get rid of oladipo. He is by far the most awkward fit in that sytem.

spursistan
03-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Expecting +30 blowout, tbh..

~O~
03-06-2016, 09:23 PM

Payton for sure isn't a to the degree of other players are in the league. He's not at all close to it. I don't know what he does off court since our public relations is excellent at hiding that. Our players are high character guys however.

He doesn't speak much at all and isn't very vocal unless put on the mic. Payton has been improving to a degree but still isn't a consistent shooter at an NBA level. I concluded they were going to the loterry since January. These players weren't serious enough about their approach to the game.

HemisfairArena
03-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Vegas was built on players having theories like this,,,,if it was so easy to predict, everyone would be a millionaire,,,,

AlexJones
03-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Would strongly recommend betting LA Clippers @ Dallas if you're interested in money