PDA

View Full Version : Any new business idea trends this year?

apalisoc_9
03-06-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm still stuck working 45 hours a week and it's really draining me. I think of quiting everyday but I made a promise to myself that I'd pay for my parents mortgage by 2018 so I just can't quit right now unless I end up finding a job that pays 45k a year that doesn't kill me everyday. I hate to be bossed around, naturally...I think my job is decent, all things considered and I know a lot of 24 year olds would kill to be in my position but I don't want to do this shit anymore...Everyday, I just want to quit.

So far I have saved up 60% their of remaining mortgage in the last two years. rent is cheap as fuck here and living standard is cheap.. and living with someone else and being dirt cheap can save you tons of money...

but I really just want to do something fulfilling..Something I can proudly, Say..I didn't work for some John for 45k-55k a year like your average human adult.

I do a lot of planning and my job involves a lot of paperwork..

my life is literally the definition of mediocre right now..

So I've been wondering if any of our ST posters here recommend a 10k and under business idea that I can start ASAP..

spurraider21
03-07-2016, 12:53 AM
I know a lot of 24 year olds would kill to be in my position

my life is literally the definition of mediocre right now..
lol

apalisoc_9
03-07-2016, 01:06 AM
lol

Fucking armenian :lol

Seriously, I know a lot of 24 year olds today that would kill for my job.

but I figure my career is pretty mediocre for the average adult.

Wild Cobra
03-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Sorry to hear that. You can make double that like I do, but then taxes take even a larger bite, and you only end up making $20k more after the extra tax burden.

apalisoc_9
03-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Sorry to hear that. You can make double that like I do, but then taxes take even a larger bite, and you only end up making $20k more after the extra tax burden.

it honestly wouldn't be that stressful if I was just thinking about myself..but I can't be too selfish. Parents are getting old and my grandad is bed ridden and I have send him money to pay for hospital bills every month..

in the end, I barely have enough money to spend for myself. A minimum wage worker with only his self to spend money to is probably living a better life..lol.

I just need to figure out a way to get into a smaller business that can make the same amount..That would relieve my stress. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2016, 08:00 AM
u can become a hand model, u got nice hands?

can start working at giving me a handjob

BD24
03-07-2016, 01:04 PM
I heard you can buy into blockbuster pretty cheap. That sounds like a solid investment

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2016, 03:23 PM
it honestly wouldn't be that stressful if I was just thinking about myself..but I can't be too selfish. Parents are getting old and my grandad is bed ridden and I have send him money to pay for hospital bills every month..

in the end, I barely have enough money to spend for myself. A minimum wage worker with only his self to spend money to is probably living a better life..lol.

I just need to figure out a way to get into a smaller business that can make the same amount..That would relieve my stress. :lol
You're 24, how old can your parents be? Are there extenuating circumstances why they can't financially take care of themselves or their own parents?

apalisoc_9
03-07-2016, 03:49 PM
You're 24, how old can your parents be? Are there extenuating circumstances why they can't financially take care of themselves or their own parents?

Mom is in her 60s and dad 70s...and yeah, they're having difficulties right now. My mom just lost her job a few months ago, but she should be getting decent pension a year from now. That should ease things up a bit.

Xevious
03-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Mom is in her 60s and dad 70s...and yeah, they're having difficulties right now. My mom just lost her job a few months ago, but she should be getting decent pension a year from now. That should ease things up a bit.
Not to derail your thread, but this is why you don't have children in your 40s/50s and buy houses that late in life unless you have financial means to pay for it. So now you're stuck picking up the slack, your parents should be enjoying their retirement years instead of having to worry about money.

I. Hustle
03-08-2016, 11:45 AM
You could always start a web cam? Plenty of pervs out there willing to watch you shove stuff up your pooper.

Thread
03-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Don't quit. Go on to the end.

But, treat yourself to a favorite once a week, 5 times a month. Something that you truly enjoy that will gladden your heart, steep your mood. You have to have something to look forward to. You cannot asshole it boundlessly. You want to. (Man) wants to. But, it cannot be done. We are not a machine.