PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kool's Final Thread.....The Journey's Been Fun But It's Time To Get Off The Bus

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:15 PM
Laker Nation........my brethern....carry on the proud tradition....:toast

My folks told me I need a higher GPA in order to access to my trust fund....so something has to go and it sure aint pussy.....ST unfortunately is the odd man out....:lol

I'm confident the Chef and Co. Will repeat and send the homosexual and his ilk to that pie in the sky where rainbows and unicorns abound....:lol

We've accomplished a lot...namely timeline of key events.....

Part I
The Asterisk *99
Lakers 3 peat (true Dynasty)
Kobe - 4 > Backdoor Theodore 2 ( head-2-head) no homo....
Tongue Ring
Tramp Stamp
Bronze medal.....Quit on his country
Letting a guy live with you for 3 yrs
Wife kicking him out
Buying him a condo
Kobe doing work in 2008. (shot a movie while sending the Spurs home)

***********Break***********

Part Il

The Bet ( nary a red cent) :lol
Kobe back to back no Snack
Tammy hires the cheaters crew to follow his wife for 2 yrs
Kori sets up The bullshit EC committee to stop Kool, Cully, and Luva...
The wife gives illegal alien 1 million cash to start a gym....
Tammy comes to the gym is forced to sign in and goes to the back office where his wife and her lover are practicing body slam techniques
Cheaters reports back that he is indeed getting cucked but they knew for 2 yrs :lol
The First 5th occurs ( they were selling your shit)
Lebronze Melts down
Tammy Tits finally ties Kobe but left his bank account like his ass....wide the fuck open

************* Break**************

Part III

The Gag order occurs....Amy cleans him out and tells the world about the arrangmemt :lol
Vanessa finds out Kobe done slept with 110 girls but decided to stay (for The kids)
The team minds fuck him into playing for peanuts he loses 30 million in salary
Charlie Hustle beats him for 25 million for sour wine
Mr. Hustle beats him again for 1 million on bad ladies cosmetics:lol
He starts the photo-Op relationship and forces the prop of a girlfriend to chill out with his dogs instead :lol

Lebron Melts down again
The rise of the Chef and Co takes place....
Kobe's World Goodbye Tour begins ( Tammy Tits get salty as FUCK) :lol
Kobe Says goodbye (having earned close to 800 million)
Lakers get #1 draft pick
The Chef and Co. Look to go back-2-back wink wink ( no bad Karma)
Kool Says goodbye ( having wrecked massive assholes and left metorite massive hole in the Spur fan rear)....all of them emotionally scarred for life.....and will think if Kool and Kobe for generations....we did our work well....:lol
Tammy retires broke with 5, lonely and gay as fuck :lol

Laker Nation lives on.............

I leave theses ( as my final youtubes) and hope you saw that my heart was pure....is heaven just another door? I leave this hear....

https://youtube/Dsq0FyWDuvI

Cully, Luva, Trill, Lebomb, Killa, others that were down with me....et al....yall keep regulating these Ho's...I ride for you , I rhyme for you, I wrote for you.... it was all for you.....and to you bitch made Spur fans grow a fat dick......:lol

Kool Out (chunk a duece)

https://youtube/9SXWX6qg0y4

ChumpDumper
03-07-2016, 03:15 PM
How many times have you retired?

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Damn, end of an era..we'll miss you, Kool..

BatManu20
03-07-2016, 03:23 PM
See you next week tbh.

Raven
03-07-2016, 03:23 PM
"legend" :lol remembered only for legendary chucking and the unique capability to spin his sociopathism :lol

DMC
03-07-2016, 03:26 PM
It's good you're purging yourself of these trivial matters. Welcome aboard the new Spurs bus.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Damn, end of an era..we'll miss you, Kool..

Its been fun chopping it up....I am done like Kobe...a farewell tour would be nice but not expected...take care :toast

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:28 PM
It's good you're purging yourself of these trivial matters. Welcome aboard the new Spurs bus.

Take care DMC....it was never personal just business :lol

ILoveOranges
03-07-2016, 03:29 PM
These might help:

http://www.succeedsocially.com/articlesmakingfriends

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/dealing-with-depression.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margaret-paul-phd/dealing-with-shame_b_994991.html

http://blog.ivywise.com/blog-0/bid/157280/Tips-for-Students-With-Bad-Grades

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Good luck, don't do anything drastic.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Its been fun chopping it up....I am done like Kobe...a farewell tour would be nice but not expected...take care :toast

Not to give you advice, since you're one of the all-time greats here, but if you're planning on returning(like we all do), you should wait until a potential Spurs playoff exit or another Duncan off-court woman controversy:lol..

K...
03-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Will you at least tell us what your main account is? Or give the account over to someone who knows quality>-quantity (not me)

AlexJones
03-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Peyton Manning and now Kool? Fuck. At least say "I revere Spurs talk"

Splits
03-07-2016, 03:32 PM
2YYNPnql9YI

Splits
03-07-2016, 03:33 PM
c u next tuesday

K...
03-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Also, are all laker fans going the cuck by curry route? Getting another man to do what you are too impotent to do. That's pretty on point

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Not to give you advice, since you're one of the all-time greats here, but if you're planning on returning(like we all do), you should wait until a potential Spurs playoff exit or another Duncan off-court woman controversy:lol..

I think I am done....I will let my OP stand..if I ever came back it wouldn't be as KAM.....if a BIG IF.....I would open an account through the dark web to become ghost so I can befriend a few more people :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:38 PM
c u next tuesday

I'm done Splits take care.. ..sorry for ratting on you....:lol just joking ;)

Splits
03-07-2016, 03:40 PM

You're just another scalp. Go fuck yourself.

I. Hustle
03-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Moms struggling to pay the internet bill huh? One day it will be free, little homie.

SpursforSix
03-07-2016, 03:42 PM

Final Thread. Let us know when your Final Post is. Then I'll break out the champagne.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:44 PM
You're just another scalp. Go fuck yourself.

Its ok bro...let go....no need to hold onto that anger....I will walk with you but you gotta stop pretending to be hard when your not....its ok to say you're sorry and even cry men do that too....

Its ok Splits if you need to act hard for your boys....I know you will miss me....but those words don't have to be spoken.....

Take care bruh

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Final Thread. Let us know when your Final Post is. Then I'll break out the champagne.

Sorry for that joke yesterday about your dick being so small till it sits at the bottom of your pussy....I didn't mean that :lol

You've been a decent foe..take care and lighten up

DMC
03-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Kool join me in singing that old Negro spiritual:

mmmmmmmmmm Look ova Jordan what I sees? Comin' foth to carry me home! mmmm mmm mmmm

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Someone tell Maalox goodbye for me..shes still playing that I'm not speaking to Kool game

SpursforSix
03-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Sorry for that joke yesterday about your dick being so small till it sits at the bottom of your pussy....I didn't mean that :lol

You've been a decent foe..take care and lighten up

no worries. I admit, when I stick it in your mom's train tunnel, it seems inadequate.

Darth_Pelican
03-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Good luck with your new career, tbh

http://viralgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1310033774_monkey_steals_wheel_cover.gif?fb43fe

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Kool join me in singing that old Negro spiritual:

mmmmmmmmmm Look ova Jordan what I sees? Comin' foth to carry me home! mmmm mmm mmmm

How bout this brother...

https://youtube/vKUMvRt4Uag

DMC
03-07-2016, 03:59 PM
That's a young negro, good pipes though

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 04:02 PM
That's a young negro, good pipes though

Why
but
Of course

:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Good luck with your new career, tbh

http://viralgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1310033774_monkey_steals_wheel_cover.gif?fb43fe

Thank you sir

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2016, 04:10 PM

My folks told me I need a higher GPA in order to access to my trust fund....so something has to go and it sure aint pussy.....ST unfortunately is the odd man out....:lol

I'm confident the Chef and Co. Will repeat and send the homosexual and his ilk to that pie in the sky where rainbows and unicorns abound....:lol

Part I
The Asterisk *99
Tongue Ring
Tramp Stamp
Wife kicking him out
Buying him a condo

Part Il

Tammy comes to the gym is forced to sign in and goes to the back office where his wife and her lover are practicing body slam techniques
Cheaters reports back that he is indeed getting cucked but they knew for 2 yrs :lol
Lebronze Melts down
Tammy Tits finally ties Kobe but left his bank account like his ass....wide the fuck open

Part III

The Gag order occurs....Amy cleans him out and tells the world about the arrangmemt :lol
Vanessa finds out Kobe done slept with 110 girls but decided to stay (for The kids)
He starts the photo-Op relationship and forces the prop of a girlfriend to chill out with his dogs instead :lol

Lebron Melts down again
Lakers get #1 draft pick
Kool Says goodbye ( having wrecked massive assholes and left metorite massive hole in the Spur fan rear)....all of them emotionally scarred for life.....and will think if Kool and Kobe for generations....we did our work well....:lol

I leave theses ( as my final youtubes) and hope you saw that my heart was pure....is heaven just another door? I leave this hear....

Cully, Luva, Trill, Lebomb, Killa, others that were down with me....et al....yall keep regulating these Ho's...I ride for you , I rhyme for you, I wrote for you.... it was all for you.....and to you bitch made Spur fans grow a fat dick......:lol

Kool Out (chunk a duece)

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/aqDwC.png

benefactor
03-07-2016, 04:14 PM
See you next week tbh.

spurraider21
03-07-2016, 04:16 PM
iirc you once said something along the lines of kool being a troll account and that at one point you were running it

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Benefactor no hard feelings my man.....you do have nice lips brah.. Wink take care

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 04:23 PM
iirc you once said something along the lines of kool being a troll account and that at one point you were running it

I will miss our battles Spurraider take care

Thread
03-07-2016, 04:29 PM
I will miss our battles Spurraider take care

What do I tell Girl?

DMC
03-07-2016, 04:40 PM
I’m getting so throwed I ain't been this high since I was 18...
Apologize if I say anything I don’t mean...
Like "what's up with this fucking curse?
Wished we could've won #6, believe me
And what's up with these Spur niggas?
And why they think it all comes so easy?"
Just get it while you can, boy
Cause all that hype wont feel the same next year, boy
Yeah and I’ll be hiding under a rock
With a little more hash than I already got
Trippin' off us cause we had our shot....

Spur fan please show me the mercy that I would not show you. Be kind don't be like Kool. It should be easy for you to show Kool mercy since you are flaming phaggots to begin with. Something is wrong with the Laker luck. It must be Fredo something Karmic is happening right now and so I have to accept defeat. I can't believe it. Kool humbled for the first time in his life and it tastes very bitter. I got so accustomed to breaking off in Spur fan ass till it just became as normal as breathing. I'm gonna miss that action.

Sad times for Laker Nation but we shall rise again from the ashes like the Phoenix

Circa 2014

UNT Eagles 2016
03-07-2016, 04:55 PM
See you tomorrow. :toast

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2016, 05:09 PM

Kori Ellis has confirmed that it isn't me, tbh http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201923

:lol I've had about 10 trolls in 8 years(haven't had one in like 3 years, though), yet everybody thinks I run a bunch of trolls like DD or Jamstone or Bump..I've never understood the theory, its not my thing, I do all my work on my main..

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 06:21 PM
What do I tell Girl?

Tell her you love....and that I miss her...make her watch Catch Me If You Can....with Leo Dicaprio.....it sums up Kool perfectly.......continue the good fight my friend and drop me an email fom time to time....

Splits
03-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Jesus fuck just leave already. You're like the bitch you break up with and she keeps texting "are you sure?" "one more deepthroat, maybe I'll change your mind?".

Give us our board back, go raise your GPA or whatever excuse you're using this time. Nobody is going to miss you. Quit waxing nostalgic.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Jesus fuck just leave already. You're like the bitch you break up with and she keeps texting "are you sure?" "one more deepthroat, maybe I'll change your mind?".

Give us our board back, go raise your GPA or whatever excuse you're using this time. Nobody is going to miss you. Quit waxing nostalgic.

Calm down babe....this is my last thread....just saying goodbye to everyone like Kobe. ...ok

Splits
03-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Calm down babe....this is my last thread....just saying goodbye to everyone like Kobe. ...ok

And just like Kirby, people are pretending to give a fuck when in reality, nobody has any fucks to give.

Leave, loser.

Xevious
03-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Take naruto with you.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 06:36 PM
And just like Kirby, people are pretending to give a fuck when in reality, nobody has any fucks to give.

Leave, loser.

Ok Splits....but someday you're gonna have to let go of the hate...just like the poor kids of the KKK....it's all they know...so I'm not mad at ya.....hell naw I ain't mad....2 PAC

Splits
03-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Ok Splits....but someday you're gonna have to let go of the hate...just like the poor kids of the KKK....it's all they know...so I'm not mad at ya.....hell naw I ain't mad....2 PAC

Don't go conflating me with that shit. You know I'm a far left liberal, if you'd have kept yourself confined to the /pol sub we'd be bff.

Now leave so I can collect may scalp. Put that feather in my cap.

Double-Up
03-07-2016, 08:03 PM
You can never get off the short bus, hoe ass nigga...:lol

spurraider21
03-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Kori Ellis has confirmed that it isn't me, tbh http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201923

:lol I've had about 10 trolls in 8 years(haven't had one in like 3 years, though), yet everybody thinks I run a bunch of trolls like DD or Jamstone or Bump..I've never understood the theory, its not my thing, I do all my work on my main..
kori's been known to fuck with ST too :lol... solid chance you coulda PM'ed her to say that and keep the game going

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2016, 09:20 PM
kori's been known to fuck with ST too :lol... solid chance you coulda PM'ed her to say that and keep the game going

:lol you weren't around back then..Kori Ellis hated my guts, it took us years to become cool..

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 09:33 PM
You can never get off the short bus, hoe ass nigga...:lol

:lol I'm gonna miss you too nigga....but I'm retarded and you know how crazy we get when we want off....:lol

Take care nigga

Splits
03-07-2016, 09:36 PM
:lol I'm gonna miss you too nigga....but I'm retarded and you know how crazy we get when we want off....:lol

Take care nigga

You're still here?

Faggot.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 09:43 PM
You're still here?

Faggot.

You're too cute......Now You're getting into Chump dumper levels of parroting and Avante levels of creepy.....don't be a a literal bleeding heart liberal :lol

I'm 98% gone....just packing my last few items.....

Trump / Cruz 2016 :lol

Splits
03-07-2016, 09:49 PM
You're too cute......Now You're getting into Chump dumper levels of parroting and Avante levels of creepy.....don't be a a literal bleeding heart liberal :lol

I'm 98% gone....just packing my last few items.....

Trump / Cruz 2016 :lol

What can I do to ensure the last 2% is fulfilled?

Give me your momma's phone number. The one who said you needed a higher GPA. I'll make sure that last 2% is filled. Faggot.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2016, 09:55 PM
What can I do to ensure the last 2% is fulfilled?

Give me your momma's phone number. The one who said you needed a higher GPA. I'll make sure that last 2% is filled. Faggot.

God bless you Splits ****aka**** Ephailtes.... may you live forever......

https://youtube/3vrPY15CYqc

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2016, 10:55 PM
There will never be another Koolaidman, tbh..

koriwhat
03-07-2016, 11:01 PM
How many times have you retired?

Lol no doubt

spurraider21
03-07-2016, 11:44 PM
:lol you weren't around back then..Kori Ellis hated my guts, it took us years to become cool..
your a suspicious one, tbh, and described yourself as being "consumed by obsession of trolling" :lol

Buddy Mignon
03-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Let the faggots ban you.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Let the faggots ban you.

:lol the big homie Luva.....Sounds like the right thing to do......very tempting.....I feel like I fought the good fight for Laker Nation.....led us. Victorious into many battles and wars....and this sums up my effort pretty well....Kool = Achilles

https://youtube/OFWOzENwX3M

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Y'all remember that Timmy played for his team and was selfless.....Kobe played for his self and his own fame and glory.....in the end Achilles (Kobe) killed Hector (Timmy) just remember that folks...

https://youtube/s8RIsEdnFSg

lebomb
03-08-2016, 08:02 AM
Its been real playuh!!! I have to admit I was wrong about the Lakeshow Sunday. Im glad tho! That game was the only time I have ever pulled for the Lakers at any time in my life.

Keep taggin them missy annes bruh!!! Instead of pouring out a lil liquor, I will lick a lil wifey ass for ya in rememberance of Kool!!!

dbreiden83080
03-08-2016, 09:41 AM
My folks told me I need a higher GPA in order to access to my trust fund.

Still trying to finish that 4 year undergrad huh? What's it been? 9 years..

Thread
03-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Still trying to finish that 4 year undergrad huh? What's it been? 9 years..

"A lot of people go to college for 9 years."

"Yeah, they're called doctors."

Joseph Kony
03-08-2016, 09:50 AM
oh look kool's quitting ST again...

"i said final thread not final post!"

faggot

dbreiden83080
03-08-2016, 10:56 AM

4 years at Community college and 5 years at barber college.

Congrats..

SpursforSix
03-08-2016, 11:19 AM

Tommy Boy

Thread
03-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Tommy Boy

Yep.

Trill Clinton
03-08-2016, 12:35 PM
dang, all the real niggas are either leaving or not posting much anymore. first Creepn, then lebomb, i been busy with school too so i rarely post and now king kool is taking an extended vacay. speaking of vacay, me and my girl went to disneyland paris recently and we really enjoyed ourselves. anyways, you have my contact info so keep in touch!

Thread
03-08-2016, 12:41 PM
dang, all the real niggas are either leaving or not posting much anymore. first Creepn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14032), then lebomb (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3274), i been busy with school too so i rarely post and now king kool is taking an extended vacay. speaking of vacay, me and my girl went to disneyland paris recently and we really enjoyed ourselves. anyways, you have my contact info so keep in touch!

There's a rumor that it's being sold & LF is an endangered species thereafter.

Kidd K
03-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Also, are all laker fans going the cuck by curry route? Getting another man to do what you are too impotent to do. That's pretty on point

Of course they are. They became Lakers fans as bandwagoners in the first place, so them latching onto Curry's dick makes sense. They latched onto Kobe's dick because they were all fans of loser teams. Now that the Lakers are 76ers caliber, they're dick riding the next best thing again. Had Kobe flamed out just a little sooner they would have been on Durant and Westbrook's dicks.

Any "Lakers fan" backing the GSW that hard proves they were never more than just a Lakers bandwagoner in the first place.

Thread
03-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Of course they are. They became Lakers fans as bandwagoners in the first place, so them latching onto Curry's dick makes sense. They latched onto Kobe's dick because they were all fans of loser teams. Now that the Lakers are 76ers caliber, they're dick riding the next best thing again. Had Kobe flamed out just a little sooner they would have been on Durant and Westbrook's dicks.

Any "Lakers fan" backing the GSW that hard proves they were never more than just a Lakers bandwagoner in the first place.

So, if OUR roles were reversed you wouldn't be pulling with all your might for State to stop us from ringing back-to-back?

Kidd K
03-08-2016, 12:50 PM
So, if OUR roles were reversed you wouldn't be pulling with all your might for State to stop us from ringing back-to-back?

Absolutely not.

Splits
03-08-2016, 12:53 PM

Says the Post-4-4 claiming not to be.

Jesus.

Chucho
03-08-2016, 01:20 PM
LOL, dude isn't going anywhere. Dollars to pesos he is already lurking with one of his sock puppets to absorb the attention he is getting and then he will be back in 2-3 days. Dude tryna Kardasian people for attention, except he's even faker.

Dudes a sociopath with some really deep-rooted issues with acceptance. He simply wasn't hugged enough and there is nothing to justify having spent so much time trying to rabble rouse for attention on a message board of a superior rival to his failing sports team over the amount of time he has spent on this place. None of the lies he tells can not be substantiated for a guy that spends this much time on line and pulls threads like this out periodically to get some sort of jollies. LOfuckingL this guy.

disciple
03-08-2016, 01:35 PM
You're an addict. See you on the other side of your denial.

Horse
03-08-2016, 01:42 PM
If only this cocksucker was serious

Thread
03-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Absolutely not.

And you didn't pull with all your might for the Celtics in '08 & '10 Finals?

BD24
03-08-2016, 02:23 PM
I sure as fuck did. My two favorite teams were always the Spurs and whoever the lakers were playing. Now that the lakers suck no need to root against them so strongly

Thread
03-08-2016, 02:25 PM
I sure as fuck did. My two favorite teams were always the Spurs and whoever the lakers were playing. Now that the lakers suck no need to root against them so strongly

The Moose

RsxPiimp
03-08-2016, 03:51 PM
to Kool

:toast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AVOpNR2PIs

DJR210
03-08-2016, 05:26 PM
Can we get a Kool final post tracker thread?

Thread
03-08-2016, 05:43 PM
I'm gonna miss him, that's for certain. He is the most human of us. The most vulnerable. Only a blind man couldn't read between the lines of his materiel and see that vulnerability in all it's glory.

Me, I'll play it cool, but, driven far enough, or, short enough I'll lose my temper. Kool never lost his temper, never took a fit. Never took it too serious. That way there was a never a shut & locked door in his wake. I got several score of such doors.

He's good hearted soul. There is no better measure of a man.

Kool Aid Man

Splits
03-08-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm gonna miss him, that's for certain. He is the most human of us. The most vulnerable. Only a blind man couldn't read between the lines of his materiel and see that vulnerability in all it's glory.

Me, I'll play it cool, but, driven far enough, or, short enough I'll lose my temper. Kool never lost his temper, never took a fit. Never took it too serious. That way there was a never a shut & locked door in his wake. I got several score of such doors.

He's good hearted soul. There is no better measure of a man.

Kool Aid Man

he was none of that. He's an attention whore with the intellect of an ant. He thought he was funny but nobody laughed at his jokes unless out of sympathy of his stupidity. He repeated the same old, tired, worn out, unfunny memes until he was ignored ad nauseam. I finally broke his back with the photobombing of his lame, tired shitposting. He cried again to Kori, she didn't rescue him, so he quit. Fuck him.

But make no mistake, he needs this place to survive his miserable existence. He won't be gone more than a couple weeks

Thread
03-08-2016, 07:09 PM
he was none of that. He's an attention whore with the intellect of an ant. He thought he was funny but nobody laughed at his jokes unless out of sympathy of his stupidity. He repeated the same old, tired, worn out, unfunny memes until he was ignored ad nauseam. I finally broke his back with the photobombing of his lame, tired shitposting. He cried again to Kori, she didn't rescue him, so he quit. Fuck him.

But make no mistake, he needs this place to survive his miserable existence. He won't be gone more than a couple weeks

The green eyed monster rears it's head.

Splits
03-08-2016, 07:12 PM
The green eyed monster rears it's head.

thats my fuckin scalp and I'm going to parade it around to put the rest of your shithead minions on notice

Thread
03-08-2016, 07:15 PM
thats my fuckin scalp and I'm going to parade it around to put the rest of your shithead minions on notice

Regardless, thanks for buying me that swell driver.

Kidd K
03-08-2016, 10:06 PM

I didn't actually. Unlike many of the salty nerds on here, I'm not somehow personally bothered if some team or player I don't care about wins. That's for fans with shitty lives that have to live vicariously through sports teams to feel excitement or accomplishment since they otherwise don't. No amount of bandwagon trolling will change that for me.

Tbh, I was actually happy for Dirk when he won even though they are one of my team's biggest rivals.

BD24
03-08-2016, 11:19 PM
I didn't actually. Unlike many of the salty nerds on here, I'm not somehow personally bothered if some team or player I don't care about wins. That's for fans with shitty lives that have to live vicariously through sports teams to feel excitement or accomplishment since they otherwise don't. No amount of bandwagon trolling will change that for me.

Tbh, I was actually happy for Dirk when he won even though they are one of my team's biggest rivals.
Yea that must be it :rolleyes
Get off your high horse faggot

sendman
03-09-2016, 04:03 AM
Pfffffff...attention whore whoring..nothing to see here.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Thanks to all my friends for the love and keeping it real....My nikkas Trill, Lebomb the realest nikkas in SA.(that nikka Jermaine seem like he was real too)....The Big Homie Luva the Pimp......The Sage Cully....Rex, Killa, and Laker Nation....Mitch, LkrFan, Bynumite, Cobbler, Ashy Larry, Def Rowe and the crew....and that nigga Harlem bringing the heat.....and many others....

even my enemies gave me a good fight at times....Mid, DMC, Chumper, TSA and DPG.....those guys man they are something else...the other racists were easy fodder.....there were a ton of GNSF, Mav, and Rox fan (Djohn and Double Up) that tried to be clever.....I appreciate all your efforts.....we had some fun you have to admit....

My Epic battles with Taco Meat Jackson.....OG Bobby Johnson....CuckingFunt....Maalox.....and Pedovante......Picklebreath hosting shows I never called into....my complete ownership of M>s and the Dallas basketball chic who I almost literally got to fuck....(and someone do Pedovante a favor and tell him I'm gone) I hear he's in the club forum talking to himself thinking I'm coming back) :lol

The funniest moments had to be when Gahazi lost it and posted a Paki video of himself talking shit....followed by RocketfanYao scaring the shit out of M>s who was claiming to be a gang member when RocketfanYao actually was.......:lol and M>s finding his girfriend cheating on him with her own brother....:lol good times indeed

And to Kori Ellis and LJ....thanks for allowing me to wreckshop.....some of Y'all may not know but Kori gave me the green light along time ago to wreck yalls assess me her and Timvp we had our fun moments as well....Kori is very talented.....and only She Knows what I'm talking about.....

If I didn't mention you blame it on the mind and not the heart.....

And thanks to Kobe and Tim....Tim was a good player I will leave it at that...if you want more read my OP. :lol

And Kobe is well you know how I feel about that guy.....:lol I was his online conscience

And lastly to those clowns / buffoons (Chucho's *aka* M>s, Splitty, etc) that would criticize me in this thread...my response is like Kobe's reaction to his critics....step aside :lol

Auld Lane Syne

KAM

Double-Up
03-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Thanks to all my friends for the love and keeping it real....My nikkas Trill, Lebomb the realest nikkas in SA.(that nikka Jermaine seem like he was real too)....The Big Homie Luva the Pimp......The Sage Cully....Rex, Killa, and Laker Nation....Mitch, LkrFan, Bynumite, Cobbler, Ashy Larry, Def Rowe and the crew....and that nigga Harlem bringing the heat.....and many others....

even my enemies gave me a good fight at times....Mid, DMC, Chumper, TSA and DPG.....those guys man they are something else...the other racists were easy fodder.....there were a ton of GNSF, Mav, and Rox fan that tried to be clever.....I appreciate all your efforts.....we had some fun you have to admit....

My Epic battles with Taco Meat Jackson.....OG Bobby Johnson....CuckingFunt....Maalox.....and Pedovante......Picklebreath hosting shows I never called into....my complete ownership of M>s and the Dallas basketball chic who I almost literally got to fuck....(and someone do Pedovante a favor and tell him I'm gone) I hear he's in the club forum talking to himself thinking I'm coming back) :lol

And to Kori Ellis and LJ....thanks for allowing me to wreckshop.....some of Y'all may not know but Kori gave me the green light along time ago to wreck yalls assess me her and Timvp we had our fun moments as well....Kori is very talented.....and only She Knows what I'm talking about.....

And thanks to Kobe and Tim....Tim was a good player I will leave it at that...if you want more read my OP. :lol

And Kobe is well you know how I feel about that guy.....:lol I was his online conscience

And lastly to those clowns / buffoons (Chucho's *aka* M>s, Splitty, etc) that would criticize me in this thread...my response is like Kobe's reaction to his critics....step aside :lol

Auld Lane Syne

KAM

Quit bumping the thread and move the fuck around already.

lebomb
03-09-2016, 09:09 AM
If Kools leavin........fuck it, Im leavin again to!!!! :claw

Kidd K
03-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Yea that must be it :rolleyes

Angry over comments not even directed at you? You must be in the category I'm talking about then. :lol

Not being salty about other teams winning isn't "being on a high horse", it's not being a whiney bitch such as yourself.

Thread
03-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Angry over comments not even directed at you? You must be in the category I'm talking about then. :lol

Not being salty about other teams winning isn't "being on a high horse", it's not being a whiney bitch such as yourself.

Then what exactly is it?

DMC
03-09-2016, 03:15 PM

even my enemies gave me a good fight at times....Mid, DMC, Chumper, TSA and DPG.....those guys man they are something else...the other racists were easy fodder.....there were a ton of GNSF, Mav, and Rox fan (Djohn and Double Up) that tried to be clever.....I appreciate all your efforts.....we had some fun you have to admit....

The funniest moments had to be when Gahazi lost it and posted a Paki video of himself talking shit....followed by RocketfanYao scaring the shit out of M>s who was claiming to be a gang member when RocketfanYao actually was.......:lol and M>s finding his girfriend cheating on him with her own brother....:lol good times indeed

Auld Lane Syne

KAM
Be honest, you typed in "old angzime", didn't you?

BD24
03-09-2016, 04:46 PM

Kidd K
03-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Then what exactly is it?

You literally bolded the answer. "it's not being a whiney bitch such as yourself"

Box
03-10-2016, 12:54 PM

Part I
The Asterisk *99
Tongue Ring
Tramp Stamp
Wife kicking him out
Buying him a condo

Part Il

Lebronze Melts down

Part III

Lebron Melts down again
Lakers get #1 draft pick

Kool Out (chunk a duece)

Go to Naruto land and come back a better troll.

Thread
03-10-2016, 01:02 PM
I miss him so much already.

It ain't the same without Kool.

William Hung
03-30-2016, 08:35 PM
Pfffffff...attention whore whoring..nothing to see here.

Double-Up
03-30-2016, 08:54 PM

Double-Up
04-07-2016, 08:49 AM
LOL..."I'm leaving, my GPA is hurting, no more threads..." :depressed

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2016, 09:20 AM

Besides no time parameter was chosen in my OP :hat I never said for good :lol

BD24
04-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Thread title does say final, then again I don't expect someone of your intelligence to understand what final means.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Thread title does say final, then again I don't expect someone of your intelligence to understand what final means.

Kool's Final Thread..... If you read the fine print it reads for the month of March. And he is still riding the Short Buss.

Killakobe81
04-07-2016, 12:20 PM

Part I
The Asterisk *99
Tongue Ring
Tramp Stamp
Wife kicking him out
Buying him a condo

Part Il

Lebronze Melts down

Part III

Lebron Melts down again
Lakers get #1 draft pick

Kool Out (chunk a duece)

I just read this ... funny shit.

04-07-2016, 12:43 PM
I just read this ... funny shit.

Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-07-2016, 01:14 PM

Basically summed up the Lakers season at the start of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuXwc8mepKA

Kawhitstorm
04-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Actually, you CONFESSED to have FINALLY found a destination that's "gay friendly"....Bon Voyage! (RIP to your butt-hole:lol)

Killakobe81
04-07-2016, 03:23 PM

Come on some of the trolling is so obvious ...how is this any different than the Arenas vs Curry shit? Does anyone truly believe that? ! I dont think Timmy is gay but Kools inistent trolling about it is funny this cat actually read the divorce decree for troll material. The man is dedicated to hus cause ...

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2016, 05:24 PM
I dont think Timmy is gay but Kools inistent trolling about it is funny this cat actually read the divorce decree for troll material.

I just really don't understand you sometimes.....:bang I mean what the fuck!!! Seriously...do you need to see the actual dick being pulled outta his ass with cum dripping down as he turns back looks at you and smiles?

Do you honestly beleive getting a tongue ring , a tramp stamp, letting a nigga live with you for 2yrs and then buying that nigga a fucking condo when your wife kicks his ass out is all straight laced shit? Are you purposely being obtuse....the ex told the fucking world during the divorce and hence the gag order that paid for her silence behind closed doors.....the first man in the world to tear up his prenup and give her whatever to keep quiet about the arrangement.....you cant possibly be this blind...:lol

Heres some belief for your ass.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Tim-Duncan-w-Boys_zpslhg7a78a.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/images%2028_zpsuwht9sup.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Tim-Duncan-w-Boys_zpslhg7a78a.jpg

Killakobe81
04-07-2016, 06:26 PM
I just really don't understand you sometimes.....:bang I mean what the fuck!!! Seriously...do you need to see the actual dick being pulled outta his ass with cum dripping down as he turns back looks at you and smiles? :lol

Do you honestly beleive getting a tongue ring , a tramp stamp, letting a nigga live with you for 2yrs and then buying that nigga a fucking condo when your wife kicks his ass out is all straight laced shit? Are you purposely being obtuse....the ex told the fucking world during the divorce and hence the gag order that paid for her silence behind closed doors.....the first man in the world to tear up his prenup and give her whatever to keep quiet about the arrangement.....you cant possibly be this blind...:lol

Heres some belief for your ass.....

:lmao

Kool, maybe he is ... you make a good case. And I'll be honest I never looked at it that deep because I always thought it was just trollin' ... and tbh. I dont care ...mostly. It would be ironic, if at the end of the day ... after all the Kobe/Magic gay jokes if the Spurs best player took regular drives up the Hershey Highway. But honestly I never cared about this the way you do.
Funny thing is I give you a compliment admiring your dedication but you get mad because I haven't accepted Timmy's choice in companionship without a reasonable doubt?
To hear you tell it Kool you are like Chris Darden giving me all the facts ...and I'm Johnnie C. on the other side ....saying if the "cock dont fit you must acquit!!!"

I really need to take a look at the stuff you presented at some point ... tbh I never have looked at it all just the parts I found funny.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2016, 07:15 PM
:lmao

Kool, maybe he is ... you make a good case. And I'll be honest I never looked at it that deep because I always thought it was just trollin' ... and tbh. I dont care ...mostly. It would be ironic, if at the end of the day ... after all the Kobe/Magic gay jokes if the Spurs best player took regular drives up the Hershey Highway. But honestly I never cared about this the way you do.
Funny thing is I give you a compliment admiring your dedication but you get mad because I haven't accepted Timmy's choice in companionship without a reasonable doubt?
To hear you tell it Kool you are like Chris Darden giving me all the facts ...and I'm Johnnie C. on the other side ....saying if the "cock dont fit you must acquit!!!"

I really need to take a look at the stuff you presented at some point ... tbh I never have looked at it all just the parts I found funny.

:lmao oh you Will believe....I got you right here big baby :lol

https://youtube/JviNJJpp0wU

Spurtacular
04-29-2016, 12:27 AM
OP as uneventful as Kobe's goodbye speech, tbh.