PDA

View Full Version : Is this Tim Duncans farewell tour??

Benoit
03-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Do you guys think hes going to hang it up after this season??

coachmac87
03-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Fuck off

Benoit
03-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Fuck off

???

Harmless question

I think it would be cool for the greatest PF of all-time to pass the torch to Dray if we meet in the conference finals

SpursBig3s
03-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Is this your farewell post on this forum? We all sure as shit hope so

01Snake
03-08-2016, 01:48 PM
???

Harmless question

I think it would be cool for the greatest PF of all-time to pass the torch to Dray if we meet in the conference finals

Green couldn't hold Tim's jockstrap.

NameLess Scrub
03-08-2016, 01:50 PM
That moment when the troll tries to set you up, so he can talk about Green like he is in any way close to the legend Tim Duncan is.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Fuck off

Dre_7
03-08-2016, 02:02 PM
I have respect for the Warriors, but D. Green is NO Tim Duncan!

SpursFan86
03-08-2016, 02:12 PM
That moment when the troll tries to set you up, so he can talk about Green like he is in any way close to the legend Tim Duncan is.

That moment when people still fall for the troll anyways

bklynspursfan
03-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Maybe Diaw will pass the torch to Draymond. Draymond nor anyone on that team should be talked in comparison to Duncan and his basketball abilities

TheMulletMan3000
03-08-2016, 02:37 PM
The Lakers are so bad their fans need to pretend they are GSW fans so they can troll. Dark years for LA.

Cklbmk
03-08-2016, 03:06 PM
???

Harmless question

Just like he passed the torch to Lebron

sasaint
03-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Do you guys think hes going to hang it up after this season??

I started an almost identically titled thread in November. I was a little disappointed to see that it hadn't been bumped.

I got the same irrational, rude responses. But, yes, I expect this is Timmy's farewell tour. It stands in stark contrast to the Kobme farewell ego parade.

SAGirl
03-08-2016, 04:38 PM
I started an almost identically titled thread in November. I was a little disappointed to see that it hadn't been bumped.

I got the same irrational, rude responses. But, yes, I expect this is Timmy's farewell tour. It stands in stark contrast to the Kobme farewell ego parade.
The rude responses to this guy is bc he's a known Lakers troll.

I agreed with you in your thread this is Timmy last season in my mind and that is why Spurs cut Ray Mccallum and will cut someone else they like (probably Butler, and it is still a loss bc Pop has relied on him lately and he's stayed ready all season). They are as all in this season as you can expect not taking Timmy for granted.

If he returns next season though I would expect a different role for him taking even less minutes while the Spurs integrate someone else into a larger role so I am not necessarily sure it's the absolute last, but it very likely is. He's not the sane player he was even last season and its not going to get better from here.

Agloco
03-08-2016, 04:47 PM
???

Harmless question

More like qumb question.

Lol pass the torch to Dray.

sasaint
03-08-2016, 04:57 PM

I agreed with you in your thread this is Timmy last season in my mind and that is why Spurs cut Ray Mccallum and will cut someone else they like (probably Butler, and it is still a loss bc Pop has relied on him lately and he's stayed ready all season). They are as all in this season as you can expect not taking Timmy for granted.

If he returns next season though I would expect a different role for him taking even less minutes while the Spurs integrate someone else into a larger role so I am not necessarily sure it's the absolute last, but it very likely is. He's not the sane player he was even last season and its not going to get better from here.

Troll or not, I like to think that Spurs fans would address a legitimate issue with legitimate replies. We are not always as classy as our team, tbh. :toast

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Troll or not, I like to think that Spurs fans would address a legitimate issue with legitimate replies. We are not always as classy as our team, tbh. :toast

You should bump your thread if you want to have a discussion, tbh:lol..this was clearly a Draymond Green-intended thread..

sasaint
03-08-2016, 05:02 PM
You should bump your thread if you want to have a discussion, tbh:lol..this was clearly a Draymond Green-intended thread..

Thanks for the suggestion, HH. I rarely ever bump my own stuff, tbh. Not many people pay much attention to it anyway. :lol That thread died pretty quickly, tbh. Not that I was THAT disappointed at the time. :lol

EVAY
03-08-2016, 05:04 PM

This

sasaint
03-08-2016, 05:07 PM

The best thing to do to trolls and irrationals is just ignore them, not bump them with knee-jerk replies. Aside from the OP's identity, no way to tell that he isn't asking a legit question. So I treat it with respect.

Spurtacular
03-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Duncan has said that as long as he's enjoying himself, he wants to play. He enjoys the pursuit of excellence from a team standpoint. His skill set needs to be at a certain threshold. He hasn't appeared to be defying age lately like in the past.

DMC
03-08-2016, 09:54 PM
I think it was last year by the looks of it.

look_at_g_shred
03-08-2016, 11:16 PM
The Lakers are so bad their fans need to pretend they are GSW fans so they can troll. Dark years for LA.

tbdog
03-08-2016, 11:24 PM
I dare say front office will address a starting center for next year and TD will come off the bench with rest. But playoffs will be a big telling. If he can maintain 30mins plus like the Clipper series, he will continue. Then again, leaving on top would be nice. Unless he really wants to go after 7 and beat Jordan.

MultiTroll
03-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Is this your farewell post on this forum? We all sure as shit hope so
:lol
/ Thread

SAGirl
03-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Duncan has said that as long as he's enjoying himself, he wants to play. He enjoys the pursuit of excellence from a team standpoint. His skill set needs to be at a certain threshold. He hasn't appeared to be defying age lately like in the past.
He's still effective, but the knee issue even when he's rested, minutes managed. His struggles scoring inside guarded by young big men. I think he wants to play and probably will as long as he can but every season now it's not like the past. Ages 35-39 he was slowed but he adjusted from yrs 40 on its different. Each season year will hit you like a truck. There is not much left. Just enjoy this ride for all of us no matter the outcome.

NameLess Scrub
03-08-2016, 11:55 PM
I do think it's the last and I regret not watching him live.

Spurtacular
03-09-2016, 01:10 AM
I do think it's the last and I regret not watching him live.

Saw him a couple times in 08 and 09 (not too far removed from his peak). Good defensive anchor, solid rebounder, great bank shot from the side; about like watching him on tv; but good to see it's all for real, tbh.

spursparker9
03-09-2016, 07:19 AM
I think is this KG farewell tour.

tbh I was shocked to see KG still in the NBA lol.

Totally forgot about him among this farewell season for Kobe

davidbowie
03-09-2016, 02:01 PM
yes

Raven
03-09-2016, 02:05 PM
duh

Benoit
03-09-2016, 06:48 PM

Thanks brother

I think Spur fans are sensitive about Duncan looking so bad but I understand it

Hes the greatest Spur ever, they dont want to see him playing like this

Ditty
03-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Nope next season is his last year

Benoit
03-09-2016, 06:55 PM
I dont think he will want to be in the same Hall of Fame class as Kobe

Sean Cagney
03-10-2016, 02:49 AM

This... So ashamed of their team they hide behind another teams name....

cutewizard
03-10-2016, 03:44 AM
To the Big Three:

Boys, this could be your last dance

For you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnjWjNkFH8Q

spursistan
03-10-2016, 04:47 PM