PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: breaking news about the dallas mavericks

clambake
03-08-2016, 02:39 PM
they still suck.

however, its still amazing what they turned the lakers into.

BatManu20
03-08-2016, 02:42 PM
This is was what destroyed the Lakers. Kobe & Phil being Swept in the 2nd round was demoralizing. Bynum and Odom were ejected from the games for their disgraceful behavior. Phil retired, Odom left the team, and the Lakers sank to the depths of the NBA, and haven't been heard rom since. Good shit Mavs :toast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIj0STitjTE

AlexJones
03-08-2016, 02:46 PM
dullass mavpricks are super fade material from now till end of season

03-08-2016, 02:49 PM
:toast

Bynumite
03-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Lakers got young talent. Dodged career losers like Dwight and Aldridge and can put together a competitive squad with the right off season moves.

Cuban on the other hand fucked up big time. How do you not give a championship team a fair shot at defending their title? :lmao

The fact mavfan barely posts anymore speaks volumes. They're living in the past and have no future. It's harsh i know but it happens like that sometimes.

Thread
03-08-2016, 03:17 PM
That was the first & last thing they've ever done. Their fan base went to hell in a hand basket,,,the very fuckin' nite they rang. It was like somebody died. There was no joy, just a cloud of depression over the Board.

I never saw anything like it.

03-08-2016, 03:23 PM
That was the first & last thing they've ever done. Their fan base went to hell in a hand basket,,,the very fuckin' nite they rang. It was like somebody died. There was no joy, just a cloud of depression over the Board.

Please.

AlexJones
03-08-2016, 03:23 PM

They bet their entire bankrolls on Miami that series just in case the Mavs lose and they need compensation. Decent cause for depression

spursistan
03-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Not that the Mavs were serious contender back then, but everything seems to have snowballed from that awful Rondo trade..with how shitty they looked in 2016 and considering the brutal schedule, i' starting to believe they are going to miss the playoffs...this patchup work Cuban embraces every offseason need to stop, just blow it up and build from way down as you wait out the Warriors for the next couple of years..

Killakobe81
03-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Not that the Mavs were serious contender back then, but everything seems to have snowballed from that awful Rondo trade..with how shitty they looked in 2016 and considering the brutal schedule, i' starting to believe they are going to miss the playoffs...this patchup work Cuban embraces every offseason need to stop, just blow it up and build from way down as you wait out the Warriors for the next couple of years..

The wait out the warriors plan was my shit ...me. spurfan laughed when i brought it up last year and I get that it makes no sense for: cavs, okc, spurs and even Clips....But for everyone else its the right thing to do. Especially for dumbass Cubes.

Chris
03-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Bynum's career going to the toilet after knocking down Burrito was highly entertaining for me tbh

clambake
03-08-2016, 08:11 PM
That was the first & last thing they've ever done.

and yet here are the lakers.

like it was yesterday.

Ball Buster
03-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Letting Championship players walk because you're too cheap to pay them :lol
The fantastic basketball mind of Marc Cuban :lol

clambake
03-08-2016, 08:20 PM
please speak up. difficult to hear you being buried so deep.

Thread
03-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Letting Championship players walk because you're too cheap to pay them :lol
The fantastic basketball mind of Marc Cuban :lol

Yep, it was incredible. He worked like a madman to win that damn thing,,,then pushed away from the championship table like it had the plague.

03-08-2016, 08:28 PM
^^That's the sweep talkin

tee hee

AlexJones
03-08-2016, 08:34 PM
Arrive.
Fade the Dallas Mavericks
Fade the Toronto Raptors
Fade the Miami Heat
Leave.

Ball Buster
03-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Yep, it was incredible. He worked like a madman to win that damn thing,,,then pushed away from the championship table like it had the plague.
Right? Just a clumsy off-season... with some vague hopes of landing another star free agent to get back on top the next year.

clambake
03-08-2016, 08:48 PM
i'm a little ashamed at the overkill they dropped on the world champs.

clambake
03-08-2016, 08:49 PM
who knew that stomping would last forever.

Thread
03-08-2016, 08:51 PM
i'm a little ashamed at the overkill they dropped on the world champs.

who knew that stomping would last forever.

It took all the spunk out of 'em. "that stomping would last forever." for both teams.

Thebesteva
03-08-2016, 09:23 PM
This is was what destroyed the Lakers. Kobe & Phil being Swept in the 2nd round was demoralizing. Bynum and Odom were ejected from the games for their disgraceful behavior. Phil retired, Odom left the team, and the Lakers sank to the depths of the NBA, and haven't been heard rom since. Good shit Mavs :toast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIj0STitjTE

Right...it had nothing to do with the Lakers FO dedicating their entire franchise to an aging star and refusing to rebuild. In all my years on this forum the only Spur fan that ever said anything logical was Midnight when he said if the Lakers FO only started rebuilding in 2012 the Lakers would be in a much different position today.

Thread
03-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Right...it had nothing to do with the Lakers FO dedicating their entire franchise to an aging star and refusing to rebuild. In all my years on this forum the only Spur fan that ever said anything logical was Midnight when he said if the Lakers FO only started rebuilding in 2012 the Lakers would be in a much different position today.

Get Midst & put it down in black & white.

clambake
03-08-2016, 11:12 PM

i don't get it. i think you meant completely start over.

mavs turned them into the marshall football team.

SpursforSix
03-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Right? Just a clumsy off-season... with some vague hopes of landing another star free agent to get back on top the next year.

Uh...that's every Mavs offseason.

SpursforSix
03-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Which also goes to show how good a coach Carslile is. Basically having to make chicken soup every year with what he's given.

clambake
03-08-2016, 11:18 PM
we're only interested in flatlining champions.

hardly knew a trophy would come with.

Thread
03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
we're only interested in flatlining champions.

hardly knew a trophy would come with.

Congratulations, you flatlined us both.

Thebesteva
03-09-2016, 12:31 AM
i don't get it. i think you meant completely start over.

mavs turned them into the marshall football team.

Had nothing to do with the Mavs man. I respect the Dallas franchise, never had anything against them and if there's any 1 franchise I never minded ending our run to it was GS or Mavericks. Nowitzki and coach Carlisle are good peeps...but that franchise was falling apart because they invested heavily in Kobe and he deteriorated rapidly as I thought he would.

How can you build a team when all the money is in a washed up star? Cmon man...Kobe makes Parker look like GOAT this last two seasons. In 2010, I remember telling my friends I think Kobe should retire now even though I knew he wouldnt. I really felt his wheels were falling off sooner than later.

Kidd K
03-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Lakers got young talent. Dodged career losers like Dwight and Aldridge and can put together a competitive squad with the right off season moves.

Cuban on the other hand fucked up big time. How do you not give a championship team a fair shot at defending their title? :lmao

The fact mavfan barely posts anymore speaks volumes. They're living in the past and have no future. It's harsh i know but it happens like that sometimes.

Yeah, they don't bandwagon like Lakerfans so don't have much to post about when their team is mediocre. The Lakers are the 2nd worst team in the league and have no future unless free agents go there to build from the ground up (and why would they?). Meanwhile Lakerfan still out in full force bandwagoning on the Warriors' accomplishments the way they bandwagoned on the Lakers initially. :lol