PDA

View Full Version : Duncan had "Bone Bruise" in knee

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 06:43 PM
This shouldn't be an issue going forward or make an impact of him calling it quits possibly after this year. Spurs just being super cautious with him going forward. Expected to play 30min come playoffs

Benoit
03-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Duncan is the best PF of all-time but he shouldnt be starting on a contending team anymore

He should be playing the same role Andy Varejao plays for the Dubs

cjw
03-09-2016, 06:48 PM
You better get good use of him now, as he's probably as bad as Splitter when it comes to perpetual injuries.

BillMc
03-09-2016, 06:51 PM
What's your source OP?

Cry Havoc
03-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Duncan is the best PF of all-time but he shouldnt be starting on a contending team anymore

Yet he has a better DRTG this season than anyone in the history of the Warriors franchise. :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
03-09-2016, 07:01 PM

Get out of our forum you faggot cuck bitch

Benoit
03-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Yet he has a better DRTG this season than anyone in the history of the Warriors franchise. :lol

Hes shooting 43% since January brother

All he is asked to do is make layups

PrimeMinister
03-09-2016, 07:24 PM

The point of trolling is to say something inflammatory, not outright wrong and retarded.

-21-
03-09-2016, 07:29 PM

Why do I get the feeling that you're Filipino? GTFOH you bandwagonning troll.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-09-2016, 07:30 PM
The point of trolling is to say something inflammatory, not outright wrong and retarded.

:bobo

FuzzyLumpkins
03-09-2016, 07:31 PM

Go ahead and count us out. That is how the team likes it. Lay a giant turd in the winter on national TV and mouthbreathers think that is the reality.

hater
03-09-2016, 07:32 PM

He's a spursfan troll tbh. Even worse. A manutard troll :lol

Spur|n|Austin
03-09-2016, 07:32 PM
What's your source OP?

SpurPadre
03-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Don't feed the troll.

hater
03-09-2016, 07:36 PM
He's a pretty bad troll too. Half assing it most the time. Pretty sad

If u gonna troll. Do it right or go the fuck back to after school handjobbing

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 07:43 PM
A friend of mine works for the Spurs. He listened to my podcast and I mentioned concern about his knee. So he messaged me on FB saying it was a bone bruise.

Know how he got that info I dunno but it makes sense if it was something like that.

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 07:47 PM
I screened shot the message on my phone. I dunno how to upload on here tho

benefactor
03-09-2016, 07:50 PM
A friend of mine works for the Spurs. He listened to my podcast and I mentioned concern about his knee. So he messaged me on FB saying it was a bone bruise.

Know how he got that info I dunno but it makes sense if it was something like that.

You do know that medical information...no matter how minor...that is not released by the Spurs or Tim Duncan himself is still considered confidential. But hey, congrats on potentially getting your friend fired because you wanted to break some news on ST.:tu

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 07:53 PM
You do know that medical information...no matter how minor...that is not released by the Spurs or Tim Duncan himself is still considered confidential. But hey, congrats on potentially getting your friend fired because you wanted to break some news on ST.:tu

No problem. Check out the podcast tomorrow :toast

hater
03-09-2016, 07:59 PM

News like these are leaked like this daily and nobody gets fired. Calm down

It's the way the world works. Otherwise 80% of sports newscasters would be out of a job

benefactor
03-09-2016, 08:01 PM
News like these are leaked like this daily and nobody gets fired. Calm down
...by the organizations to select media. There's a reason you only have a handful of sources on twitter that are legit...and none of those guys would leak medical information without going through the proper channels.

baseline bum
03-09-2016, 08:03 PM

You have to put it up at redtube.com first.

benefactor
03-09-2016, 08:07 PM
...and it's not "how the world works.":lol You can get the shit sued out of you for disclosing medical information without consent. Do you really think highly regarded guys like Woj and Sam Amick just tweet out any medical information they get about players before making sure they can? They'd be out of a job if they did.

hater
03-09-2016, 08:14 PM
LMAO that's how shit works in the media world. U think the reporters consulted with a team of lawyers before breaking the Kobe rape story? Come on now. That's how the world works. U do something foe me Ill do something fo u

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 08:22 PM
You have to put it up at redtube.com first.

Done. Uploaded under Bukake Marathon

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 08:23 PM
LMAO that's how shit works in the media world. U think the reporters consulted with a team of lawyers before breaking the Kobe rape story? Come on now. That's how the world works. U do something foe me Ill do something fo u

He's just upset that I went in on his BFF "Chinook"

benefactor
03-09-2016, 08:38 PM
He's just upset that I went in on his BFF "Chinook"
Det free rent tho...you continuing to meltdown about him after he's basically shrugged his shoulders and walked away has been pretty entertaining.

benefactor
03-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Rape is a crime, not a medical procedure. Now if she went to the hospital for a rape kit and it was leaked by staff to the media without consent that's a different story.

Uriel
03-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Judging by the reactions in this thread, Benoit is proving to be an excellent troll, tbh. :lol

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Free rent? Cause he living with his mama?

look_at_g_shred
03-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Free rent? Cause he living with his mama?
:lmao

Kawhitstorm
03-09-2016, 09:05 PM

You could say the same for the Worriers starting center: Andrew "I got benched in the Finals" Bogut:wakeup

DPG21920
03-09-2016, 09:07 PM
What's with this coachmac feud? I mean, I'm ready to hate him if you tell me to, just haven't seen anything too bad. Seems to genuinely like to talk basketball..

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 09:18 PM
What's with this coachmac feud? I mean, I'm ready to hate him if you tell me to, just haven't seen anything too bad. Seems to genuinely like to talk basketball..

People don't like it when you're right tbh...

benefactor
03-09-2016, 09:29 PM
He and Chinook has some sort of disagreement about Butler and Martin(not sure of details because I scrolled past most of it) but now he's obsessed with calling scoreboard about the 10th man on the roster over and over again. Not sure what all Chinook said to him but it's got him hanging on like a scorned woman.

coachmac87
03-09-2016, 09:34 PM
He and Chinook has some sort of disagreement about Butler and Martin(not sure of details because I scrolled past most of it) but now he's obsessed with calling scoreboard about the 10th man on the roster over and over again. Not sure what all Chinook said to him but it's got him hanging on like a scorned woman.

It's all fun and games tho. I somewhat respect Chinook and his takes..but Butler is not a better player than Martin..

tmtcsc
03-10-2016, 10:20 AM

Interesting way of talking you have.

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/326641/yoda.jpg

cutewizard
03-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Duncan is immortal...........didnt you watch the movie HIGHLANDER???????

lol

cutewizard
03-10-2016, 11:34 AM
In this season I think that Duncan and Parker are like the aged Jedi masters, guiding the current gladiators

a lot will rest on Leonard, Aldridge, Green, Martin, Diaw and West

i call this the JEDI SIX, hmmmmm......

with Manu as the shaved knuckle (term from Malazan)

so i mean, it would be interesting to see if the Jedi Six can win as the core,