PDA

View Full Version : I didnt ask you to "test" me argument against religion...

apalisoc_9
03-09-2016, 07:13 PM
So all the shit happening in the world is apperently a "test"...have we as humans asked for all of this? Did a 10 year old from syria asked to be tested in a bloody syria? Did a starving african asked to be tested in starvation?

Blake
03-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Did a 16 year old from Olongapo ask for sailors to hit on her back in the early 1970s

clambake
03-09-2016, 08:29 PM
16?

isn't that a cougar bar?

Avante
03-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Did a 16 year old from Olongapo ask for sailors to hit on her back in the early 1970s

Dude, have I made a huge impact on you or what, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how many times have you woke up in themiddle of nigt and found yourself whispering....a...van..te, a....van...te....well?

Avante
03-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Getting back to the topc.

Most humans are weak and frail emotionally, we need something so we have it.....GOD. No need to try and figure it out and play that silly shit, ya just roll with it and don't try to play...."but I can't see it"....."it makes no sense".......ya see, nobody really cares.

Hell, if milions of tons can just hang up there in the sky, anything is possible.

Blake
03-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Dude, have I made a huge impact on you or what, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how many times have you woke up in themiddle of nigt and found yourself whispering....a...van..te, a....van...te....well?

I forget about you as soon as I log off. And then as soon as I log on and see you post something, I remember that we're all taking turns kicking you

apalisoc_9
03-09-2016, 08:54 PM

:lol

Avante
03-09-2016, 08:58 PM
I forget about you as soon as I log off. And then as soon as I log on and see you post something, I remember that we're all taking turns kicking you

I don't believe ya Blake, you do worry too much about Avante. Don't lie,ok?

And, Avante vs a room full of little people totally acting stupid is kicking anyone....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, all we see here are those like yourself who don't know shit pissed off that I do, ok? And I love it and that should be real obvious.

Nick Chubb averaged...................hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
03-09-2016, 09:03 PM

And, Avante vs a room full of little people totally acting stupid is kicking anyone....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, all we see here are those like yourself who don't know shit pissed off that I do, ok? And I love it and that should be real obvious.

Nick Chubb averaged...................hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you've started way more threads about me than I have about you, slick. I'd say the evidence that I'm taking up lots of space in your head for free is damning

SpursforSix
03-09-2016, 09:06 PM

Bend over, I'll fucking show you Nick Chubb.

Avante
03-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Well you've started way more threads about me than I have about you, slick. I'd say the evidence that I'm taking up lots of space in your head for free is damning

Ya mean...

Blake, please go bug others ok ya dumb fuck.......pretty pretty please?

That stuff?

Blake, I think ya really suck ya little fuck, ok? Why not bug others, ok? I would never ever EVER talk to a dumb fuck like you if ya didn't go out of your way to be a pest.

I challenge ya little man, you ignore me and I'll ignore you, can ya do it, I sure can. Hell, I've gone months ignoring you and here you...STILL STILL STILL...are, now how sad is that?

Blake
03-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Ya mean...

Blake, please go bug others ok ya dumb fuck.......pretty pretty please?

That stuff?

Blake, I think ya reallly suck ya littler fuck, ok? Why not bug others, ok? I would never ever EVER talk to a dumb fuck like you if ya didn't go out of yoiur way to be a pest.

I challenge ya little man, you ignore me and I'll ignore you, can ya do it, I sure can.

Exactly. Rent free.

Avante
03-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Exactly. Rent free.

Then ya wonder why nobody wants a dumb fuck like you pestering them.

Blake, I gots to know.

What were you thinking, you thought Nick Chubb would never play another football game? What was that silliness all about? Why tell me what he averaged in....one....game? Come on guy talk to me, what where you thinking? And how come ya never..."yep, ya nailed it"....well?

Avante
03-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking show you Nick Chubb.

You don't even know who he is ya dumb fuck.

Blake
03-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Blake, I gots to know.

What were you thinking..

Exactly. Rent free.

SpursforSix
03-09-2016, 09:31 PM
You don't even know who he is ya dumb fuck.

You're right! Nor do I give a shit. I give so little a shit, that I won't spend the 5 seconds on the Internet to learn the relevant information about him. Knowing anything about Nick Chubb is not worth the minuscule amount of brain cells it takes to store the useless information. If I'm ever on Jeopardy and for some reason the gods of irony confront me with a question where the answer is "Uhhh....who is Nick Chubb?", then I'll retroactively give a shit. But until then, I don't give a shit.

Alex: this random somebody did something in football and was fast and black
Me: who is Nick Chubb

So I guess maybe I'm covered after all

Avante
03-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Exactly. Rent free.

Just as I suspected ya know it was about as stupid as it can get and ya can't explain shit.

Then ya wonder why I treat ya like a fucking idiot.

Avante
03-09-2016, 09:42 PM
You're right! Nor do I give a shit. I give so little a shit, that I won't spend the 5 seconds on the Internet to learn the relevant information about him. Knowing anything about Nick Chubb is not worth the minuscule amount of brain cells it takes to store the useless information. If I'm ever on Jeopardy and for some reason the gods of irony confront me with a question where the answer is "Uhhh....who is Nick Chubb?", then I'll retroactively give a shit. But until then, I don't give a shit.

Alex: this random somebody did something in football and was fast and black
Me: who is Nick Chubb

So I guess maybe I'm covered after all

Then there's Avante who keeps up with HS football and knew all about Nick Chubb and how he would be a stud in the SEC so I said so. Only to have dumb fucks like Blake...."well he only.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Chubb has already set rushing records.

Then there was Marcus Dupree who while in a Philadelphia Miss HS he was running back so many KO's for TD's the offense starting complaining, haha~~~~~~~~~

Imagine an all black Tennessee HS that was unscored on for three seasons, they didn't allow anyone inside the 50 yard line. wow~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on a whole higher level little guy so why fight it? Embrace it and learn some things....ok?

I bet the first time I mentioned Peanut the Kidnapper you thought I was kidding, huh?

Nick Chubb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoqW2dc32-I

Now because Blake had no clue who this guy was, he's...."oh yeah well......" hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chubb was a monster in HS, he averaged over 9 yards a carry.

Then there was the great Houston McTear who as just a HS kid he ran a WORLD RECORD....9.0. As a footballer on that Baker HS team.....13 yards a carry.

That is why Avante vs you little shits is such a mismatch, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
03-10-2016, 12:27 AM
how did the little girls in olongopo respond to your chubb

Avante
03-10-2016, 07:02 AM
how did the little girls in olongopo respond to your chubb

Avante....drink?
cutie...sure.
Avante...someday way down the road there will be a RB play for Georgia named Nick Chubb.
cutie....is he chubby, I say funny, yes?
Avante...ha...fuuny. Anyway, he will break records as a freshmen, and Georgia has had...

Rodney Hampton
Terrell Davis
Herschel Walker
Garrison Hearst
Todd Gurley

cutie...how do you do that babysan, wow~~~~~
Avante....:king

apalisoc_9
03-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Sick pedo!

Avante
03-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Sick pedo!

Stupid fuck~~~~~~

Ya shoot sick ass pedos, ok dummy?

apalisoc_9
03-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Reporteed to fbi

Avante
03-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Reporteed to fbi

Dumb as a rock.

apalisoc_9
03-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Reported to international human rights and child rights.

Avante
03-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Reported to international human rights and child rights.

Well this should be interesting then.

rinngggg rinnngggg (door bell)

Avante...(opening door)...yes?
Officials....are you Avante?
Avante...who are you?
Officials...damn, you are a big good looking dude, is that twisted railroad steel?
Avante...yep, so what do ya want?
Official...we have a complaint here, says you molested children in the Phillipines back in the early 70's, is this true?
Avante....do you have any idea what I would do to some sick bitch who harmed any kid, I'd blow their ass totally away, now do you really think a big guy like me would be into little kids?
Official..nope~! So how do you get those? (pointing at my biceps)
Avante...beating up sick ass pedos.
Official....hmmm?

Blake
03-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Stupid fuck~~~~~~

Ya shoot sick ass pedos, ok dummy?

But you're alive

Avante
03-10-2016, 03:50 PM
But you're alive

I'm no pedo little guy, I find that sick shit revolting/disgusting as I said. Come on little guy why act dumber than usual?

Blake
03-10-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm no pedo little guy, I find that sick shit revolting/disgusting as I said. Come on little guy why act dumber than usual?

Well I don't think anyone really believes you're a Fogel type pedo. You're an accidental pedo.

...which is still no excuse

Avante
03-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Well I don't think anyone really believes you're a Fogel type pedo. You're an accidental pedo.

...which is still no excuse

So you buy a stereo at a yard sale, get it home and the cops show up at your door, ya see the thing was stolen and you're holding stolen property. Now how come you will get off scott free? Yep, you had no idea it was stolen.

Well this is just like that, I had no idea there was such a thing as sex slavery or young girls in bars, I never saw any of them. Where I came from ya had to be 21.

clambake
03-10-2016, 04:35 PM
was that stereo playing "girl, you'll be a woman soon"?

RandomGuy
03-11-2016, 02:01 PM
So all the shit happening in the world is apperently a "test"...have we as humans asked for all of this? Did a 10 year old from syria asked to be tested in a bloody syria? Did a starving african asked to be tested in starvation?

That is kind of the argument that many religions try to make.

All of them seek to explain suffering and bad things in a way that makes sense, as humans are wont to do.

We like things neat and tidy-ish.

Not really though, an argument "against" religion. A criticism maybe.

Best arguments against various religions is their utter lack of evidence for most of their claims, as well as the gaping holes, glaring contradictions, and obvious errors in holy books.

I always find hardest to swallow the assertion that something capable of creating a universe like the one we find ourselves in would bother trying to communicate to us with a book.

Religions have to make some really bizarre claims to try and explain THAT one. It is funny to watch the mental gymnastics.