PDA

View Full Version : Bonner 2.0

playbonner15
03-09-2016, 09:24 PM
This is it guys. Expect the FO to sign him a 2 year contract in the offseason :lol

SAGirl
03-09-2016, 10:11 PM
He wants to keep playing. I suspect as long as Timmy plays he will be here. Might even be as long as Pop is coach he will be here. His role doesn't tax him too much and he's perfectly happy riding the coat and tie (not even the bench) most of the season.

Chris
03-09-2016, 10:13 PM
If can we him get the for minimum not why?

davidbowie
03-09-2016, 11:19 PM
i predict him having a big role in a crucial playoff win

Hoops Czar
03-09-2016, 11:26 PM
He wants to keep playing. I suspect as long as Timmy plays he will be here. Might even be as long as Pop is coach he will be here. His role doesn't tax him too much and he's perfectly happy riding the coat and tie (not even the bench) most of the season.

Where the hell did you hear this? He doesn't play. He sits on the end of the bench, most of the time in street clothes, watching everybody else play.

NameLess Scrub
03-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Where the hell did you hear this? He doesn't play. He sits on the end of the bench, most of the time in street clothes, watching everybody else play.

And collecting the check.

playbonner15
03-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Timmy was the one who lobbied to keep him on the team, according to multiple sources

silverblackfan
03-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Honestly, aside from his obvious benefit of knowledge and excellent outside shot for a 6'10" veteran player, whatever keeps Tim in his happy place. If Bonner is that team member, so be it.

cutewizard
03-10-2016, 02:42 AM
To Matty Bonner, eternal warrior of the Spurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNYv9BB5D8Y&list=PLf0IL_XzbdZaQFj7boRaQpaU 7XPWB3swl&index=42

Sean Cagney
03-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Timmy was the one who lobbied to keep him on the team, according to multiple sources
Im not a big Bonner fan but whatever Tim wants he should have a good reason for it. Keep Tim happy im good.

SAGirl
03-10-2016, 02:59 AM
I posted it somewhere but I am on a tablet and its a pain to look it up. Tweet from one of the Ssaexpressnews beat reporters. When someone tweeted him he should retire, git yo front office or coach, reporter replied Bonner told him personally that he is looking to play a few more years.

UZER
03-10-2016, 03:04 AM

Of course he wants to keep playing. He doesn't want to go into the HOF the same year as Kobe.

Obstructed_View
03-10-2016, 03:33 AM

If these sources are correct we might change the thread title to Antonio Daniels 2.0.

pookenstein
03-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Still a better PG than Parker tbh.

BillMc
03-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Of course he wants to keep playing. He doesn't want to go into the HOF the same year as Kobe.
:lol

DMC
03-10-2016, 06:21 AM
Bonner is the new Kiki. Kiki was on a payroll for years and never even suited up. It's how front offices handle roster spots without putting some ambitious young player in who's going to threaten to leave as soon as he scores a basket.