PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: The time has come

Splits
03-10-2016, 12:20 AM

I will be in Vegas the week of May 2nd, Naruto. I intend to collect. Start saving your nickels.

03-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Didn't know it would happen so soon, I don't even have any barrels to roll.

Get in here, Dale.

Silver&Black
03-10-2016, 12:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/clI9Pwz.png

Silver&Black
03-10-2016, 12:35 AM
When you made the bet Splits....

Did you have any idea they would be this bad?

Shastafarian
03-10-2016, 12:40 AM
They didn't sneak

MultiTroll
03-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Work ethic, results.
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/kobe-bryant-practice-geeksandcleats.jpeg

Splits
03-10-2016, 12:48 AM
When you made the bet Splits....

Did you have any idea they would be this bad?

As long as Kirby didn't quit before the calendar turned 2016, I knew they would be this bad. I was hoping they'd get into the upper-20s of wins to give Henkie his pick, so I'm disappointed in that sense. But yeah, not surprised that Kirby is leaving his franchise in the worst condition imaginable. He's always been a selfish piece of shit, so I'm glad his fanbase and worshipers are going to have to live with the consequences... and I get $1000 hooker.

Splits
03-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Work ethic, results.
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/kobe-bryant-practice-geeksandcleats.jpeg

:lmao

Reck
03-10-2016, 12:54 AM
:lmao flip flops. Now I know why Cedric idolizes Kobe.

Thread
03-10-2016, 12:58 AM
They were selling your shit.

Splits
03-10-2016, 01:04 AM
They were selling your shit.

Your hero has destroyed your franchise.

KaiRMD1
03-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Kobe setting records even though he's on his way out. Awesome job old sport

Chris
03-10-2016, 02:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/clI9Pwz.png

:lol

Chris
03-10-2016, 02:38 AM
Work ethic, results.

spurraider21
03-10-2016, 02:57 AM
Buddy Mignon

Mal
03-10-2016, 04:25 AM

Thread
03-10-2016, 06:37 AM
Your hero has destroyed your franchise.

Without that hero I'm light 3 back-to-backs, a triple, 5 NBA Titles.

Get some.

pookenstein
03-10-2016, 07:42 AM
Not necessarily true. You're def light two, 08&09. But Shaq would have won his three with another All Star SG as well.
I know, I know: Kobe 5 - Shaq 4 but that has nothing to do with 2000-2002.

DMC
03-10-2016, 08:00 AM

Get some.

I don't think anyone is suggesting you should never have hired Bryant. I believe they are saying you should have keep a closer eye on him.

Michael won two 3 peats, but the franchise didn't over pay him to stick around just as a side show attraction.

Mitch
03-10-2016, 08:59 AM

Get some.

Kobe: 1 happy marriage
Duncan: limited visitation rights

Looks like things have continued going north for the Bryant family, cub :lol
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2623499-kobe-bryant-caught-on-kiss-cam-with-wife-vanessa-at-la-kings-game

Canyonero
03-10-2016, 10:29 AM
I'm more impressed with that "W 2" Lakers streak tbh

Thread
03-10-2016, 10:52 AM
I don't think anyone is suggesting you should never have hired Bryant. I believe they are saying you should have keep a closer eye on him.

Michael won two 3 peats, but the franchise didn't over pay him to stick around just as a side show attraction.

Michael also got thrown out of the league for the a year. Michael and his people to this day still grumble about that franchise not paying him. That was his choice then. I'm sure it was trade off. "We'll soldier & shut up." --- "Fuck it, fine, I'll soldier & shut up."

Kobe got paid for 25/6/6.

Our GM confesses that he cannot nurture the youngsters whilst at the same time conducting Bryant's farewell tour. That's pussy. That's chickenshit. Just like our tank.

Thread
03-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Not necessarily true. You're def light two, 08&09. But Shaq would have won his three with another All Star SG as well.
I know, I know: Kobe 5 - Shaq 4 but that has nothing to do with 2000-2002.

The proof is in the pudding, pooky:::

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Darth_Pelican
03-10-2016, 11:47 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/lakers/ts_131125kobe_extension670.jpg

Thread
03-10-2016, 12:21 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/lakers/ts_131125kobe_extension670.jpg

Yep, that contract was for 25/6/6.

So, since Bryant no longer put up 25/6/6 you want him to break that contract?

Twisted_Dawg
03-10-2016, 12:43 PM
... and I get $1000 hooker.

What is the over/under of Naruto actually paying up?:wow

baseline bum
03-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Michael also got thrown out of the league for the a year. Michael and his people to this day still grumble about that franchise not paying him. That was his choice then. I'm sure it was trade off. "We'll soldier & shut up." --- "Fuck it, fine, I'll soldier & shut up."

Our GM confesses that he cannot nurture the youngsters whilst at the same time conducting Bryant's farewell tour. That's pussy. That's chickenshit. Just like our tank.

Jesus Christ cubby, eliminated before the Phoenix Suns? With the drama queen Morris twins, the Bledsoe injury, the shitting on Hornacek, and they're still the better team? Decrepit Tyson Chandler >> Snitch? What has this world come to cubby, you used to be somebody.

Thread
03-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Jesus Christ cubby, eliminated before the Phoenix Suns? With the drama queen Morris twins, the Bledsoe injury, the shitting on Hornacek, and they're still the better team? Decrepit Tyson Chandler >> Snitch? What has this world come to cubby, you used to be somebody.

...Still am. They're on schedule for O & 1/2-a-100.

& like you & I, they too ain't the Champs.

DMC
03-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Michael also got thrown out of the league for the a year.

That's purely speculation. What we know is that Mike hit 3 two times, didn't cry to Stephen A Smith (an ESPN employee by the way), and didn't hang around to rot on the vine in his nest. He went elsewhere to die, like an old indian chief.

Mike also went to bat for Phil. Kobe ran him off.

Michael and his people to this day still grumble about that franchise not paying him. That was his choice then. I'm sure it was trade off. "We'll soldier & shut up." --- "Fuck it, fine, I'll soldier & shut up."

It's "his choice" when the evidence is against your argument but "chickenshit" otherwise.

I don't do stats. Last game in the playoffs, remember?

And Kobe is all for it.

Money is money, but for a competitor to choose a tank over competing as long as he's paraded around like a prom queen on death row, that's pretty chickenshit itself. At least go out with some dignity.

Are you a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan, given they are mutually exclusive?

Now I am not comparing Kobe to Mike, just stating the fact that Kobe chose himself over his franchise, a franchise you purport to love.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-10-2016, 02:05 PM
:hat

Thread
03-10-2016, 02:20 PM
That's purely speculation. What we know is that Mike hit 3 two times, didn't cry to Stephen A Smith (an ESPN employee by the way), and didn't hang around to rot on the vine in his nest. He went elsewhere to die, like an old indian chief.

Mike also went to bat for Phil. Kobe ran him off.

It's "his choice" when the evidence is against your argument but "chickenshit" otherwise.

I don't do stats. Last game in the playoffs, remember?

And Kobe is all for it.

Money is money, but for a competitor to choose a tank over competing as long as he's paraded around like a prom queen on death row, that's pretty chickenshit itself. At least go out with some dignity.

Are you a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan, given they are mutually exclusive?

Now I am not comparing Kobe to Mike, just stating the fact that Kobe chose himself over his franchise, a franchise you purport to love.

My ass.

No, he hung around in D.C., making an ass of himself begging white for an ownership stake.

spurraider21
03-14-2016, 11:40 AM
Yep, that contract was for 25/6/6.

So, since Bryant no longer put up 25/6/6 you want him to break that contract?
at least you've stayed true to your word this time instead of the 25-5-5 coverup

Thread
03-14-2016, 11:47 AM
at least you've stayed true to your word this time instead of the 25-5-5 coverup

Jesus Christ, you're gonna make an issue out of that?

Fuck me.

spurraider21
03-14-2016, 11:50 AM
Jesus Christ, you're gonna make an issue out of that?

Fuck me.
you don't leave much of a choice. 90% of "issues" people bring up culminate with you giving your see-through "i dont do..." crap.

the one thing you "do" is parrot, so if you get called out on your parroting, you're gonna take it and you're gonna like it

DMC
03-14-2016, 11:57 AM
My ass.

No, he hung around in D.C., making an ass of himself begging white for an ownership stake.
It's fucking speculation. You have no evidence of it, just speculation. That doesn't mean it's not true, but you don't know it is.

He'd left the Bulls by then. We haven't even breached the subject of post NBA Kobe. You cannot fault Mike for his post Chicago moves, that's not a slight against his former team. Kobe killed his own team.

Thread
03-14-2016, 12:01 PM
you don't leave much of a choice. 90% of "issues" people bring up culminate with you giving your see-through "i dont do..." crap.

the one thing you "do" is parrot, so if you get called out on your parroting, you're gonna take it and you're gonna like it

Have it your way, asshole.

DMC
03-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Have it your way, asshole.
You're like a fucking 5 year old, take your toys and leave any time you get bested.

DMC
03-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Kobe Bryant on how close Carmelo Anthony came to signing with the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2014 offseason: "Probably about $20 million reasons apart. It's hard to pitch against that. We know how much fun it would've been to play together but at the same time, that's a lot of room to make up ."

Lakers probably could have had another legit shot at a title but Kobe took the lion's share of money and chose franchise extinction over competition and rings. Any fucker who tries to downplay that, the proof is in the words of the faggot himself.

Thread
03-14-2016, 12:37 PM
Kobe Bryant on how close Carmelo Anthony came to signing with the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2014 offseason: "Probably about $20 million reasons apart. It's hard to pitch against that. We know how much fun it would've been to play together but at the same time, that's a lot of room to make up ."

Lakers probably could have had another legit shot at a title but Kobe took the lion's share of money and chose franchise extinction over competition and rings. Any fucker who tries to downplay that, the proof is in the words of the faggot himself.

Anthony is a loser just like Paul, just like Howard. All him and Anthony woulda done is play skin & grin and grab ass. You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

hater
03-14-2016, 12:46 PM
Fatmelo and legit shot at a title never ever go in the same sentence tbh