PDA

View Full Version : parker literally destroys spurstalk

hater
03-11-2016, 07:46 AM
:lmao gangsta MVP basically took down the entire website and the short bus with it :lmao

20pts 12 assists in 30 minutes :lmao

:lol short bussers couldn't even log in and spin that shit :lol

in2deep
03-11-2016, 08:12 AM
he was amazing

when he plays well are basially unbeatable. Kawhi + LMAlpha + MVParker :tu

urunobili
03-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Franchise player!

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 09:04 AM
:lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
03-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Parker is an enigma at this point, because he knows he needs to be a pass first PG at this point of his career but his mindset and ego still get stuck in the I need to score on every position down the stretch Parker. That pass to LMA for the dunk, that is what we should be seeing from Tony every night.

Maybe having Miller on the team will be a good thing for Tony. Seeing how Miller ran the offense and the Spurs ran the Wolves out of the building sparked Parker to come out and do the same last night.

EVAY
03-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Parker is an enigma at this point, because he knows he needs to be a pass first PG at this point of his career but his mindset and ego still get stuck in the I need to score on every position down the stretch Parker. That pass to LMA for the dunk, that is what we should be seeing from Tony every night.

Maybe having Miller on the team will be a good thing for Tony. Seeing how Miller ran the offense and the Spurs ran the Wolves out of the building sparked Parker to come out and do the same last night.

Your take is a bit different than Pop's was at the post game presser.

james evans
03-11-2016, 09:29 AM
yeah, if he would just pass the ball like a POINT GUARD IS SUPPOSED TO DO all the time, his critics, including me, wouldn't fuck with him. What is so hard to understand about that?

Solid D
03-11-2016, 09:32 AM
TP feelin' Sequ's disdain.

in2deep
03-11-2016, 09:43 AM
yeah, if he would just pass the ball like a POINT GUARD IS SUPPOSED TO DO all the time, his critics, including me, wouldn't fuck with him. What is so hard to understand about that?

if he's open he needs to shoot it.

sure once in a while he tries to push it and shoots a bad shot early in the clock. But let's not pretend Lamarcus or Kawhi don't do that.

but I stress. if he's open he needs to shoot it. otherwise we are toast.

LaMarcus Bryant
03-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Hahahahahaha thread of the season so far

lefty
03-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Regular season legend!

$pursDynasty
03-11-2016, 09:59 AM
You know during the game I kept trying to check the sight to see how the short bus crew was reacting, and in a little bit of trolling myself :troll bump those silly "are we better without Parker" threads but alas ST was not having it. I think we are staring to round into form offensively and have good confidence that we can get back to that nasty defensive intensity that we had earlier in the season. The slight uptick in opponents scoring can be attributed to it being a long season, working new players into the system as well as the improvement in our competition.

turb0time
03-11-2016, 10:00 AM
HAHAHAHA

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Regular season legend!

Midas whale not reply if that's all you got.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Lol Parker is still trash. Let us see how he does against Dame, CP3 and Curry. Crofl.

hater
03-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Lol Parker is still trash. Let us see how he does against Dame, CP3 and Curry. Crofl.

Hopefully hell do better than Kawhi vs George, Green, Barnes :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
03-11-2016, 10:30 AM
What was the name of that scrub he let go off though? #55 ? Had a career game while Tony was "trying to hide on him"

Solid D
03-11-2016, 10:50 AM
What was the name of that scrub he let go off though? #55 ? Had a career game while Tony was "trying to hide on him"

E'Twaun Moore

RD2191
03-11-2016, 11:03 AM

Lol. Fuckin rooks always go off on Kawhi. Langston anyone?

hater
03-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Um Spurs are known for letting scrubs go off, not only at guard level tbqh

Otto Porter, Teletubby, Solomon Hill :lol

RD2191
03-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Your faggot ass better be here when Parker gets destroyed against Dame, CP3 and Curry.

Kawhitstorm
03-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Don't get too excited: the Bulls are a shitty defensive team. Let's not forget he couldn't even cover E'Twaun Moore. :lol

BatManu20
03-11-2016, 12:09 PM

$pursDynasty
03-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Your faggot ass better be here when Parker gets destroyed against Dame, CP3 and Curry.
but RD what if he doesn't get destroyed? Then the narrative will go to "just do it in the playoffs" and then "well that is just one playoff series wait till the next round", and then "this is just one championship what about past failings" and "I don't care if he has 7 rings" and most other pgs only have one of two I never liked him" to finally "screw the hall of fame they have no idea what they were thinking!" Just like baby Dame on the Hooper commercial, all these so called great pg's wish they had rings like TP, Curry (1), Westbrook, Dame, CP3 have a grand total of zero. Tony could give a ring to each one of those bitches that doesn't have one and still have just as many as Curry.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Don't get too excited: the Bulls are a shitty defensive team. Let's not forget he couldn't even cover E'Twaun Moore. :lol
Who? :lol

RD2191
03-11-2016, 12:19 PM
but RD what if he doesn't get destroyed? Then the narrative will go to "just do it in the playoffs" and then "well that is just one playoff series wait till the next round", and then "this is just one championship what about past failings" and "I don't care if he has 7 rings" and most other pgs only have one of two I never liked him" to finally "screw the hall of fame they have no idea what they were thinking!" Just like baby Dame on the Hooper commercial, all these so called great pg's wish they had rings like TP, Curry (1), Westbrook, Dame, CP3 have a grand total of zero. Tony could give a ring to each one of those bitches that doesn't have one and still have just as many as Curry.
Good things happen when you're carried by a HOF big man and a HOF SG, tbh. Can you imagine if we had an actual PG next to Timmy? Fucking 8 rings imo.

$pursDynasty
03-11-2016, 12:19 PM
no one has ever claimed even in his best seasons that TP was the next coming of Gary Payton, most of the so called good to great pgs in this golden age of pgs are not known for the defensive ability so why hold Tony to a higher standard? TP isn't the defensive stopper and since he isn't he either needs to score as much as the opposing pg or make sure by generating assists and running the offense that the point guard going nova on the Spurs isn't enough to cost us the game. Now I am curious who is a shutdown pg that handles the other teams pg? Chris Paul gets some props for defense but I wouldn't consider him shut down.

$pursDynasty
03-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Good things happen when you're carried by a HOF big man and a HOF SG, tbh. Can you imagine if we had an actual PG next to Timmy? Fucking 8 rings imo.
it depends Rob some guys that look better stat wise just aren't clutch, it's the old Manning Brady argument or what basketball fans would say about the Blazers, Kings and Mavericks in their hay days. Good regular season teams but when the playoffs come they go. CP3 by all metrics is a better pg but I am not sure the team would be as good had we had him instead of Tony. A lot of these gifted pgs don't have the right mentality to be Spurs. As much as I respect and admire Westbrooks athleticism and fire there is an arrogance about him that I can't imagine would ever work on the Spurs. Brains, heart and humility are a bigger part of being a successful Spur than otherworldly athleticism.

coachmac87
03-11-2016, 12:39 PM
SpursDynatsy going in on RD :lmao

$pursDynasty
03-11-2016, 12:49 PM
coach just trying to engage a fellow poster on a rational level, I don't care for the personal attacks stuff. Not trying to change minds just trying to see what the other side is thinking. Since mostly we are all Spurs fans here and I would hope that Spurs championships are more important that unimportant message board positions.

J_Paco
03-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Holy shit, SpursDynasty straight eviscerating Parker "haters."

Although, it was great to see Tony have a vintage performance, I do agree with his detractors that he needs to bring this level of play more often, against better competition and most importantly in the playoffs. If last post season Tony Parker shows up at all come April then the team is completely fucked, IMHO.

coachmac87
03-11-2016, 12:57 PM
coach just trying to engage a fellow poster on a rational level, I don't care for the personal attacks stuff. Not trying to change minds just trying to see what the other side is thinking. Since mostly we are all Spurs fans here and I would hope that Spurs championships are more important that unimportant message board positions.

Oh you made great points! I just find it hilarious when people hate not future HOFer just to troll or be an ass!!

RD2191
03-11-2016, 01:01 PM
it depends Rob some guys that look better stat wise just aren't clutch, it's the old Manning Brady argument or what basketball fans would say about the Blazers, Kings and Mavericks in their hay days. Good regular season teams but when the playoffs come they go. CP3 by all metrics is a better pg but I am not sure the team would be as good had we had him instead of Tony. A lot of these gifted pgs don't have the right mentality to be Spurs. As much as I respect and admire Westbrooks athleticism and fire there is an arrogance about him that I can't imagine would ever work on the Spurs. Brains, heart and humility are a bigger part of being a successful Spur than otherworldly athleticism.
Parker has neither brains nor humility so not sure where you're going with this. He's a below average PG who has done well for himself in the only place he could thrive with his limited playmaking abilities.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Holy shit, SpursDynasty straight eviscerating Parker "haters."

Although, it was great to see Tony have a vintage performance, I do agree with his detractors that he needs to bring this level of play more often, against better competition and most importantly in the playoffs. If last post season Tony Parker shows up at all come April then the team is completely fucked, IMHO.
So Parker has 1 good game against a mediocre team and all of sudden he's an MVP? Lol. Let's see how he performs these next few games and we'll go from there.

San Antonio Slayer
03-11-2016, 01:06 PM
All the ST community wishes Tony to defend like Beverly, assist like Paul and score like Curry. It's so nice:bobo

hater
03-11-2016, 01:09 PM
All the ST community wishes Tony to defend like Beverly, assist like Paul and score like Curry. It's so nice:bobo

:lmao

LongtimeSpursFan
03-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Kawhi has neither brains nor leadership so not sure where you're going with this. He's an above average SF who has done well for himself in his role: playing good defense and hitting the three ball.

hater
03-11-2016, 01:22 PM
:lol shortbus obliterated

Calling in a Skype meeting to game plan :lol

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Funny part is they always look at his 12ppg to criticize him, even though they spent a whole year complaining how they wanted him to stop being a heroballer :lmao

Short bus expecting a near 34yr old PG to do everything lmfao. I get he's the 3rd best spur of all time behind TD and admiral, but crofl..

EVAY
03-11-2016, 01:48 PM

I think you broke the code.

wildbill2u
03-11-2016, 01:55 PM

Well, what's so hard to understand is the time warp you live in. You can't name any of the top ten point guards who are supposed to pass all the time. In fact, the top PGs in the game today are also expected to be prolific scorers for their teams. Ever heard of Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Lilliard, etc. Sure they can pass, but that isn't all they are supposed to do. That's waaaay old school.

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 01:57 PM
Getting torched by E'twan Moore >>> D-Rapist embarrassing the DPOY on National TV

EVAY
03-11-2016, 02:07 PM

It is possible that 'what is wrong with that', is that passing the ball all the time is NOT what the man's COACH has specifically asked him to do.

When Tony first started his career, Pop (this is a VERY well known story) told him that "I don't want you to be all scorer and I don't want you to be all assists. I want you right down the middle".
Pop actually used the names of two pgs to illustrate his point. The first (all assists) was Steve Nash. I can't remember who the all scorer was, but the point was that he wants Tony to be a scorer as well. Pop used to sarcastically say to Parker "Are you ever gonna shoot the ball tonight?" Pop seems to want his players to play to their strengths. TP has Kawhi and LaMarcus ahead of him now as scorers, but those are both relatively late developments in TP's career. When he was first here Tim did all the scoring, then when Tim went down TP was asked to do more. Now he is asked to do both.

So if he hands out 12 assists and scores at about a 60% rate, I'd suppose that he is doing what his coach asked him to do. And since Pop pretty much said exactly that at the presser after the game, (he was great for us - he played a complete game) I'm kinda convinced that TP cares more about what his coach wants than what a poster on ST wants.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Tony is hit and miss with his scoring these days. It's his defense that bothers me. He's a gotdamn liability out there. From Austin Rivers to deion waiters to etwan fucking Moore. Everyone rapes this piece of shit.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 02:26 PM
http://www.keystosaferschools.com/E-News/bus%20fire.jpg

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 02:31 PM

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:37 PM
:lol shortbus obliterated

Calling in a Skype meeting to game plan :lol
Remember, don't hide like a little bitch like you usually do when Parker gets torched these next few games.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Is that how you got handicapped?

Hoops Czar
03-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Um Spurs are known for letting scrubs go off, not only at guard level tbqh

Otto Porter, Teletubby, Solomon Hill :lol

Derrick Rose

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Tony is hit and miss with his scoring these days. It's his defense that bothers me. He's a gotdamn liability out there. From Austin Rivers to deion waiters to etwan fucking Moore. Everyone rapes this piece of shit.
Lol, Langston torched Parker straight out of the D league. :lmao

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Funny part is they always look at his 12ppg to criticize him, even though they spent a whole year complaining how they wanted him to stop being a heroballer :lmao

Short bus expecting a near 34yr old PG to do everything lmfao. I get he's the 3rd best spur of all time behind TD and admiral, but crofl..
Post some game pics bruh. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Is that how you got handicapped?lol salty and misinformed.

J_Paco
03-11-2016, 02:46 PM
So Parker has 1 good game against a mediocre team and all of sudden he's an MVP? Lol. Let's see how he performs these next few games and we'll go from there.

No, dumbass. I actually agree with you and the "Parker hating crew" that if Tony plays like shit again that the ship is sunk, but I don't say it from a hate filled place.

I was giving SpursDynasty props for coming with a great take with valid points. And his argument was much better than the one you made.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:47 PM
No, dumbass. I actually agree with you and the "Parker hating crew" that if Tony plays like shit again that the ship is sunk, but I don't say it from a hate filled place.

I was giving SpursDynasty props for coming with a great take with valid points. And his argument was much better than the one you made
What argument? Parker's play speaks for itself. He was a decent PG his entire career and now he's pretty much trash that has a good night once every few games.

J_Paco
03-11-2016, 02:48 PM

Last time I checked, that was Patty Mills getting his shit pushed in by Austin Rivers in the 2015 playoffs. Tony was too busy playing like crap and getting destroyed by Chris Paul, remember?

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 02:49 PM
If the krew could go one really good Tony performance without melting down, that would be noteworthy.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-11-2016, 02:56 PM

Ish Smith. Eric Gordon. Elfrid Payton. Dbust...etc

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Post some game pics bruh. :lmao
Post ya blood pressure bruh :lmao

coachmac87
03-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Any "grown man" that's a "player fan" seriously needs help. And what's the worst is when they gotta be an Internet gangsta to make themselves feel like their life is worth living...

houston spurs fan
03-11-2016, 03:15 PM
^^and when you have a middle aged Mexican calling people "my nigga". Da fuck?

coachmac87
03-11-2016, 03:17 PM
^^and when you have a middle aged Mexican calling people "my nigga". Da fuck?

What? :lmao

hater
03-11-2016, 03:37 PM

Mods please make that a smilie :lol

KL2
03-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Parker fan ignoring E'Twaun having a career game against him. Maybe we'll sign E'Twaun in the future, McCallum made a great impression against Parker too, and if you think about it Miller has always given Parker fits as well...

hater
03-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Parker fan ignoring E'Twaun having a career game against him. Maybe we'll sign E'Twaun in the future, McCallum made a great impression against Parker too, and if you think about it Miller has always given Parker fits as well...

Evita let Solomon Hill have a career game as well tbqb

Difference is Parker won his game :lol

mookie2001
03-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Moore isn't a total nobody, he's been solid lately with butler and rose missing time.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Lol

rjv
03-11-2016, 04:09 PM
first time in the several years i have been on this site that i post a negative assessment of TP and he busts out like a gangsta. go figure.

Arcadian
03-11-2016, 04:16 PM
He's been so good for so long, he's been a member of two different Big 3s in two different decades.

2000s: Duncan/Ginobili/Parker
2010s: Leonard/Aldridge/Parker

Not many people can say that.

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:29 PM

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 04:38 PM
D-Rapist torched Kiwi out of his shoes

Kikoluna
03-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Tony is fat.

ElNono
03-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Evita let Solomon Hill have a career game as well tbqb

When did this happen, tbh? Solomon Hill scored 5 points the last time we played the Pacers...

Mel_13
03-11-2016, 05:49 PM
When did this happen, tbh? Solomon Hill scored 5 points the last time we played the Pacers...

It never happened.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 05:50 PM

It never happened.

bic50
03-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Kuck krew getting bukkaked per par :lol

FaM0us Skins
03-11-2016, 07:34 PM

DeRozan m8
03-11-2016, 07:38 PM
I'm glad he finally had a performance that warrants the money we pay him tbh

SASdynasty!
03-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Regular season legend!
All time highest playoff scoring PG, 4x champion, 1x FMVP

hater
03-11-2016, 10:27 PM
All time winningest playoff scoring PG, 4x champion, 1x FMVP

:lol lefty beheaded in public :lol

hater
03-11-2016, 10:30 PM

he basically locked down evita and doubled his season averages :lol career night tbh

:lol evita

ElNono
03-11-2016, 10:39 PM
:lol E'Twaun tripled his season average...

and lmao comparing a guy that scored 5 points vs a guy that dropped 20...

Trump levels of spin :lol

dabom
03-11-2016, 10:48 PM
:lol E'Twaun tripled his season average...

and lmao comparing a guy that scored 5 points vs a guy that dropped 20...

Trump levels of spin :lol

Have mercy. :lmao

hater
03-11-2016, 10:59 PM
:lol Solomon HIll boasting that shutting down Evita was NO BIG DEAL :lmao

me1df9qt0gM

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 11:14 PM
:lol Solomon HIll boasting that shutting down Evita was NO BIG DEAL :lmao

me1df9qt0gM
:wow

ElNono
03-11-2016, 11:51 PM
don't hate Solomon Hill, tbh... he's a career high 5 points guy :lmao

DenialTwist
03-12-2016, 01:43 AM
If Parker can perform well against the teams that matter, then the haters will keep quiet. But, I have yet to see Parker play well against OKC and the Warriors. We'll see tomorrow and in the next Warriors matchup. From what we saw last time though, I am not holding my breath. Oh and btw, Curry dropped 18 in a quarter against Lillard tonight. Remember last time when Curry dropped 15pts in the 1st quarter against Parker in Oakland? I hope we don't see that again.

RD2191
03-12-2016, 09:46 PM
:bobo

james evans
03-13-2016, 09:06 AM
Well, what's so hard to understand is the time warp you live in. You can't name any of the top ten point guards who are supposed to pass all the time. In fact, the top PGs in the game today are also expected to be prolific scorers for their teams. Ever heard of Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Lilliard, etc. Sure they can pass, but that isn't all they are supposed to do. That's waaaay old school.
parker at his age isn't on their level. This is 2016

james evans
03-13-2016, 09:07 AM
if he's open he needs to shoot it.

sure once in a while he tries to push it and shoots a bad shot early in the clock. But let's not pretend Lamarcus or Kawhi don't do that.

but I stress. if he's open he needs to shoot it. otherwise we are toast.
I fully agree. If he's open shoot it. If he has a bad matchup, then take his man off the dribble, but that dribble dribble dribble and taking it to the lane thru 3 players shit hitting the floor wanting a foul call is bullshit, because we aren't GS and don't get a whistle every time one of our players hit the floor

apalisoc_9
03-13-2016, 11:09 AM
:bobo

Post the gif of pop screaming on porker

gambit1990
03-13-2016, 11:59 AM
he put up 22 and 12 against a team that doesn't even know how to play defense anymore.

a lot of parker apologists always say, "he had the most assists tonight! :madrun:cry"

like his average on the year, 5.2 assists, is such a hard thing to do :lol

Atl Spur
03-13-2016, 12:01 PM
When its time to let go.......LET GO! It's hard but really necessary Parker apologist. When Kawhi gets to that point, lets hope he is like Tim and Manu!