PDA

View Full Version : Settle down

RD2191
03-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Cat crew. Dame, CP3 and Curry are about to run a train on the ham.

weeks
03-11-2016, 10:20 AM
You're seriously hoping to see a spur get dominated by those faggots just to get more ammo for your online feud..
The player haters have gotten completely out of hand, this is embarrassing
When Parker blows we can clown him like everyone else. But seriously HOPING he gets owned by another team? What the hell is wrong with you people !? Have online turf wars totally destroyed your team fandom?

Parker is one of ours, he's never gone anywhere else, and I would love to see him knock that mouthpiece out of Elian 's face

BSfromTX
03-11-2016, 10:36 AM
You're seriously hoping to see a spur get dominated by those faggots just to get more ammo for your online feud..
When Parker blows we can clown him like everyone else. But seriously HOPING he gets owned by another team? What the hell is wrong with you people !? Have online turf wars totally destroyed your team fandom?

Parker is one of ours, he's never gone anywhere else, and I would love to see him knock that mouthpiece out of Elian 's face
+1
I don't get it either. I'm not a Huge Parker fan, but at a certain point you just deal with it.

TDomination
03-11-2016, 10:41 AM

well said.

its fine to trash a guy after a bad game, but geez man who are we rooting for? our agenda or our spurs?

Dex
03-11-2016, 10:48 AM

+1

Trolls gonna troll. As a wise man once said, you can't fix stupid. Looks like we have a new candidate for the ignore list.

SupremeGuy
03-11-2016, 10:57 AM
You're seriously hoping to see a spur get dominated by those faggots just to get more ammo for your online feud..You mean the way people still try to find fault in Kawhi's game, or attack him if he has ONE sub-par game? TP has shit the bed a lot over the last few years, his criticisms are well earned. Kawhi's not so much, but the cat crew still tries desperately to attack him.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 10:59 AM
You mean the way people still try to find fault in Kawhi's game, or attack him if he has ONE sub-par game? TP has shit the bed a lot over the last few years, his criticism's are well earned. Kawhi's not so much, but the cat crew still tries desperately to attack him.

Muh nigga bullying niggas in the paint.

LongtimeSpursFan
03-11-2016, 11:01 AM

I think you made him cry.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 11:01 AM
And facts are facts. Parker is about to get dominated against real competition. Hopefully he doesn't try to go 1on 1 and get dominated per usual.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 11:02 AM

Where were you in the Kawhi hate threads? Fuck outta here faggot.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 11:05 AM
I think you made him cry.

Aren't you like 70? Go hang out with thread or something.

weeks
03-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Where were you in the Kawhi hate threads? Fuck outta here faggot.

I love you rob ..however...You know damn well "b-b-but they started it!" ain't gonna cut it anymore. No one takes the cat crew seriously
You're out of line

Solid D
03-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Childish repost from TP thread, RD. You get 0 points.

$pursDynasty
03-11-2016, 12:07 PM

Truth Nuke that basically shut this thread down, but now I have to admit where I was wrong. I started a thread bemoaning that annoying Jimmer thread when a smarter ST poster than I noted that at least that garbage was limited to one thread that could be easily avoided. Now I am wishing that there was one default, I hate Tony thread (or better yet let's fight about Tony thread) so that all of that stuff could be just sent there though it might dwarf Jimmers thread 10 to 1. Better that than the thousands of player fan threads that always frequent the top page of ST.

AFMadison
03-11-2016, 12:11 PM

The ultimate nuke

BillMc
03-11-2016, 12:30 PM

+1 Billion

Robz4000
03-11-2016, 12:33 PM

Forgot Westchimp tbh.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 12:34 PM
I love you rob ..however...You know damn well "b-b-but they started it!" ain't gonna cut it anymore. No one takes the cat crew seriously
You're out of line
It's all good man. And tbh I hope Parker shows up these next few games. We're gonna need him.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Forgot Westchimp tbh.
Gawd dammit.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 12:35 PM
The ultimate nuke
Yeah, not really imo.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 02:26 PM
http://www.keystosaferschools.com/E-News/bus%20fire.jpg

DMC
03-11-2016, 02:32 PM
You fuckers need to look in the mirror (use two if you're too fat for one) and realize you're fucking 40 years old and neither Tony nor Kawhi would cross the street to piss on your fat Mexican asses if your taco stands caught fire.

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 02:35 PM
You fuckers need to look in the mirror (use two if you're too fat for one) and realize you're fucking 40 years old and neither Tony nor Kawhi would cross the street to piss on your fat Mexican asses if your taco stands caught fire.
Edgy

DMC
03-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Edgy

I bet you smell good.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Aren't your fingers the size of sausages?

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 02:43 PM

shut your old ass up DMC. Tired of your shit. You wouldn't talk like this irl. Twitter fingers ass clown. And you're the last person to be calling anyone fat Twinkie fingers.

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 02:45 PM
And OP a lame too btw. Poverty ass fuck boy. Bet he's never been to ONE Spurs game.:lol Imma let him slide tho.

Darius Bieber
03-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Homie Rob telling people how it is bruh

RD2191
03-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Homie Rob telling people how it is bruh
Bold the Bieber imo. Always drops truth nukes.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Krew logging into their other screen names for mutual support.

All alts on deck!

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Krew logging into their other screen names for mutual support.

All alts on deck!

I'm not a alt :nerd

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 02:52 PM
I'm not a alt :nerdWrong krew.

Also lol not an alt.

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Wrong krew.

Also lol not an alt.
Right :nerd

AFMadison
03-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Yeah, not really imo.
It was, he must have eaten a gigantic bowl of truth cereal

DMC
03-11-2016, 03:59 PM

Isn't your hairline right at your eyebrows?

DMC
03-11-2016, 04:00 PM
shut your old ass up DMC. Tired of your shit. You wouldn't talk like this irl. Twitter fingers ass clown. And you're the last person to be calling anyone fat Twinkie fingers.

IRL I'd just ventilate your faggot ass and walk.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 04:01 PM
It was, he must have eaten a gigantic bowl of truth cereal
Son of a bitch. That's my line gawd dammit. :pctoss

Cry Havoc
03-11-2016, 04:07 PM

:lmao

Being part of a crew on a sports forum.

I'm embarrassed FOR you. Good god.

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:31 PM
You mean the way people still try to find fault in Kawhi's game, or attack him if he has ONE sub-par game? TP has shit the bed a lot over the last few years, his criticisms are well earned. Kawhi's not so much, but the cat crew still tries desperately to attack him.

:wow

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:32 PM
:lmao

Being part of a crew on a sports forum.

I'm embarrassed FOR you. Good god.

Faggot. :lmao

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 05:10 PM
IRL I'd just ventilate your faggot ass and walk.

Youre old DMC. Let it go word to Frozen. You all talk now b.

DMC
03-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Youre old DMC. Let it go word to Frozen. You all talk now b.

I got old by getting here, fake ass coon.

Trill Clinton
03-12-2016, 02:17 AM

:wow

DenialTwist
03-12-2016, 02:21 AM
And facts are facts. Parker is about to get dominated against real competition. Hopefully he doesn't try to go 1on 1 and get dominated per usual.

I agree. Some fans are still in denial about this.

RD2191
03-12-2016, 09:48 PM
:wakeup