PDA

View Full Version : the Muslims are coming

Blake
03-11-2016, 10:55 AM
1brf79VyF40

lebomb
03-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Awwww hell naw!!!! Not letting them get a group of american people together in an auditorium and blow that shit up. NO WAY!!!

Blake
03-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Awwww hell naw!!!! Not letting them get a group of american people together in an auditorium and blow that shit up. NO WAY!!!

A priest, a rabbi and a Muslim walk into a bar. The bartender starts to ask "wha.."

KABOOM.

The end.

Avante
03-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Too much is made of ......chop/cut/burn/kill to those dreaded infidels there for anyone to not see what that bullshit is all about. So many scriptures in the Koran about violence towards the non believers, I'm talking tons of.....kill kill kill. And then we see/read about all this terrorist activity perpurtrated by Muslims. Those Middle Eastern borders are always bloody, always some conflict.

We have simply seen too much and are now too well aware of just what is that bullshit religion, because so many finally did look into it to see why these freaks act like they do. There it all is in their Koran, and it's..... kill kill kill.

There will come a time where their little Get n' Go's, Miini Marts are going to start being blown up as will their mosques. Just a matter of time.

I would not board a plane with 4 young obvious Middle Easterners, yep, don't trust them.

I highly recommend these books.

Is Fanatical*** Islam a Global Threat...Victor Mordecai
Why I Am Not a Muslim....Ibn Warraq (grew up a Muslim)
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam....Robert Spencer

That's just three of the 20ish books I have on this vicious/violent bullshit.

Mohammad was a murderous warlord and an obvious liar, there was no pow wow with the Archangel Gabriel in a cave on the mountain, that's total crap.

*** that word Fanatical should never be used when talking about Islam, violence is the religion nothing Fanatical about it at all, what we do have is Moderate Islam, those smart enought to realize that no Mohammad is no longer raiding caravans and cutting off heads/arms/feet.....etc.

lebomb
03-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Too much is made of ......chop/cut/burn/kill to those dreaded infidels there for anyone to not see what that bullshit is all about. So many scriptures in the Koran about violence towards the non believers, I'm talking tons of.....kill kill kill. And then we see/read about all this terrorist activity perpurtrated by Muslims. Those Middle Eastern borders are always bloody, always some conflict.

We have simply seen too much and are now too well aware of just what is that bullshit religion, because so many finally did look into it to see why these freaks act like they do. There it all is in their Koran, and it's..... kill kill kill.

There will come a time where their little Get n' Go's, Miini Marts are going to start being blown up as will their mosques. Just a matter of time.

I would not board a plane with 4 young obvious Middle Easterners, yep, don't trust them.

Is Fanatical Islam a Global Threat...Victor Mordecai
Why I Am a Muslim....Ibn Warraq (grew up a Muslim)
The Politically In corect Guide to Islam....Robert Spencer

Tht's jurt three of the 20ish books I have on this vicious/violent bullshit.

But....but, but.......its the religion of peace!!

Yeah, until your ass gets blown to smithereens for not joining them :rolleyes

Avante
03-11-2016, 12:08 PM
But....but, but.......its the religion of peace!!

Yeah, until your ass gets blown to smithereens for not joining them :rolleyes

You nailed it.
ViolenceDoes the Quran really contain over a hundred verses promoting violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called (http://www.spurstalk.com/quran/noble/sura3.html#167) 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

03-11-2016, 12:27 PM

Mohammad was a murderous warlord and an obvious liar, there was no pow wow with the Archangel Gabriel in a cave on the mountain, that's total crap.

*** that word Fanatical should never be used when talking about Islam, violence is the religion nothing Fanatical about it at all, what we do have is Moderate Islam, those smart enought to realize that no Mohammad is no longer raiding caravans and cutting off heads/arms/feet.....etc.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--4HmTxLCZ--/1208598817831147557.jpg

Quetzal-X
03-11-2016, 12:40 PM
As long as it keeps racist honkeys drinking , popping pills, and keeps them stressed out because of people different than themselves, i'm good with that tbh.

:bobo

Avante
03-11-2016, 12:52 PM
As long as it keeps racist honkeys drinking , popping pills, and keeps them stressed out because of people different than themselves, i'm good with that tbh.

:bobo

I live in Mexico North, California. I grew up around Mexicans, trust me when I tell you on average they are dumb. And they do some stupid shit, driving with no insurance, they can't figure out anything so ya have to wait while it's explained to them, hauling the whole tribe around everywhere they go, they can't drive worth a damn. They are in constant trouble, stabbings, DUI, stabbings, gang shit, stabbings. So many jobs here that require ya speak Spanish, paying for Spanish speaking TV stations, most the radio stations, Spanish.

Yeah we are different and it sucks.

Blake
03-11-2016, 01:25 PM

Did you watch the YouTube clip? Pretty scary stuff, huh

spurraider21
03-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Same girl talks about letting guys grind her ass and has the camera zoom in on her tits in the same clip.

Well that's one way to get on America's side

Blake
03-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Same girl talks about letting guys grind her ass and has the camera zoom in on her tits in the same clip.

Well that's one way to get on America's side

If only she was better looking tho

03-11-2016, 02:48 PM
I live in Mexico North, California. I grew up around Mexicans, trust me when I tell you on average they are dumb. And they do some stupid shit, driving with no insurance, they can't figure out anything so ya have to wait while it's explained to them, hauling the whole tribe around everywhere they go, they can't drive worth a damn. They are in constant trouble, stabbings, DUI, stabbings, gang shit, stabbings. So many jobs here that require ya speak Spanish, paying for Spanish speaking TV stations, most the radio stations, Spanish.

Yeah we are different and it sucks.

Why isn't it surprising that you'd like for them to leave their children alone at home?

Not only a sick ass pedo, but a racist on top of that. What a disgusting person.

vy65
03-11-2016, 02:49 PM
0/10 corny af

TheSanityAnnex
03-11-2016, 03:25 PM
1brf79VyF40they should stick to terrorism, at least they are good at it.

Avante
03-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Why isn't it surprising that you'd like for them to leave their children alone at home?

Not only a sick ass pedo, but a racist on top of that. What a disgusting person.

Is this one dumb little shit or what?

Hey stupid, do you think at all, any, nobody can be this damn dumb.

Avante
03-11-2016, 07:20 PM
I have this theory that those freaks in the Middle East simply don't have anything going on. Here we are getting ready for March Madness, free agency in the NFL, the next big MMA fight, the NBA playoffs. We have things to take our minds off the bills, the worlds woes, what do they have...?

clambake
03-11-2016, 07:34 PM
I have this theory that those freaks in the Middle East simply don't have anything going on. Here we are getting ready for March Madness, free agency in the NFL, the next big MMA fight, the NBA playoffs. We have things to take our minds off the bills, the worlds woes, what do they have...?

little girls

spurraider21
03-11-2016, 07:35 PM
what's your theory on the 95% of the people in the middle east who aren't violent

Avante
03-11-2016, 07:38 PM
what's your theory on the 95% of the people in the middle east who aren't violent

Show me where you got that 95%, ok?

This sort of thing is endless....why?

Why is violence against women so prevalent in the Middle East?

Mitch
03-11-2016, 07:41 PM

I wouldn't call it much of a theory, Avante. If you aren't very well off, you really don't have too much entertainment around there. I've been on business trips around UAE and Qatar, that's the most modern places to go and things are pretty stale unless you have a lot of cash to burn. Have a few friends from other middle eastern countries, they say it's pretty hard to get through the day if you aren't at work. You're encouraged to spend your time being religious, working hard and staying alive.

spurraider21
03-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Show me where you got that 95%, ok?
there are about 127 million people in the middle east (majority of muslims dont live in the middle east, by the way).

i dont think we have 6.35 million terrorists/freaks chopping people's heads off. do you?

Avante
03-11-2016, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't call it much of a theory, Avante. If you aren't very well off, you really don't have too much entertainment around there. I've been on business trips around UAE and Qatar, that's the most modern places to go and things are pretty stale unless you have a lot of cash to burn. Have a few friends from other middle eastern countries, they say it's pretty hard to get through the day if you aren't at work. You're encouraged to spend your time being religious, working hard and staying alive.

You nailed it.

Avante
03-11-2016, 07:44 PM
there are about 127 million people in the middle east (majority of muslims dont live in the middle east, by the way).

i dont think we have 6.35 million terrorists/freaks chopping people's heads off. do you?

I have no doubts we have far more than 6 million Islamic terrorists out there, none!

Why do you ignore?

spurraider21
03-11-2016, 07:49 PM
I have no doubts we have far more than 6 million Islamic terrorists out there, none!
there arent the numbers to support that. he's a compiled list of "islamic terrorist attacks"

there are a bunch, in the hundreds. not in the thousands or millions. where are all these 6 million terrorists? how are they terrorists if they haven't committed terrorist attacks?

Why do you ignore?
they have stupid laws. that's not terrorism. not all violence is terrorism

baseline bum
03-11-2016, 07:55 PM

Why do you ignore?

Do you consider what you did in Olongapo violence against women?

Avante
03-11-2016, 07:56 PM
there arent the numbers to support that. he's a compiled list of "islamic terrorist attacks"

there are a bunch, in the hundreds. not in the thousands or millions. where are all these 6 million terrorists? how are they terrorists if they haven't committed terrorist attacks?

they have stupid laws. that's not terrorism. not all violence is terrorism

Hmmmm?

. Just north of ten percent of Muslims worldwide support and sanction religously motivated violence against civillians in at least some contexts. That's about 195 million, according to the most accurate polling (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/10/how-to-measure-what-muslims-really-believe.html) of Muslim beliefs.

Avante
03-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Do you consider what you did in Olongapo violence against women?

Dude, bone up on ths stuff just a little bit, ok? You look totally retarded.

baseline bum
03-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Dude, bone up on ths stuff just a little bit, ok? You look totally retarded.

Oh wait, violence against girls, not women.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Have the California Muslims killed Avante yet?

Avante
03-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Oh wait, violence against girls, not women.

Dude, really, check up on what is considered a woman over there ok slick?

clambake
03-11-2016, 08:24 PM
trump said child molesters can't be cured.

whats your take?

Avante
03-11-2016, 08:32 PM
How sad is it when ya tell somebody...."little guy, you're borng me to tears, ok? So either drop your stupid bullshit or I'm just going to ignore your dumb ass"....and they just keep acting retarded, sheesh~~~~~~~~

clambake
03-11-2016, 08:40 PM
translation:

i agree with trump

03-11-2016, 08:42 PM
How sad is it when ya tell somebody...."little guy, you're borng me to tears, ok? So either drop your stupid bullshit or I'm just going to ignore your dumb ass"....and they just keep acting retarded, sheesh~~~~~~~~
Ya really are dense aren't ya slick

sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
03-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Ya really are dense aren't ya slick

sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You seem to find Avante captivating amigo, here you are ...again~~~~~~~~~ I get the fact Avante is by far the most interesting poster here but ya could try and not be so obvious with your infatuation....ok?

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Avante is the most easily trolled poster on the board.

Watch his response to this post.

Avante
03-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Avante is the most easily trolled poster on the board.

Watch his response to this post.

Try...

Avante is the best troller in the history of ST. Look at how he does this, a master at work. Absolutely amazing~~~~~~

Look at how many threads we see here all about the amazing Avante.

Avante...I'm no pedo. (hell, was I ever really in the navy at all?)

Then here they come like a bee to honey, :king

ChumpDumper
03-13-2016, 03:59 AM
Try...

Avante is the best troller in the history of ST. Look at how he does this, a master at work. Absolutely amazing~~~~~~

Look at how many threads we see here all about the amazing Avante.

Avante...I'm no pedo. (hell, was I ever really in the navy at all?)

Then here they come like a bee to honey, :kingSee?

Trolling him is as easy as buying a minor at a bar in the Philippines.