PDA

View Full Version : Remember when people said Kawhi couldn't be the first option on a contender?

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:39 PM
:lol

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2016, 04:40 PM
No one noticed you were gone :lmao

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Speak of the faggots. There's one. :lmao

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:47 PM
For everyone else that knew he had the talent to do so, :toast

:claw

apalisoc_9
03-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Chinook :lol

apalisoc_9
03-11-2016, 04:50 PM
midnightpulp :lol

dabom
03-11-2016, 04:52 PM
:lmao

Spurs9
03-11-2016, 04:53 PM
https://giant.gfycat.com/PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite.gif

lil'mo
03-11-2016, 05:02 PM
dabom guzzles jizz :lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Remember when dabom didn't meltdown and start a bunch of butthurt threads after Parker had a good game?

Neither can I tbh.

dabom
03-11-2016, 05:05 PM
dabom guzzles jizz :lol

Remember when dabom didn't meltdown and start a bunch of butthurt threads after Parker had a good game?

Neither can I tbh.

I love my fans. :lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2016, 05:07 PM
http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/deplacer/bus.gif

K...
03-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Hello, checking in! Remember when people where cool with differing opinions? . I mean I was pretty wrong about Leonard, but so was Larry bird so there's that. Anyway I'm still pretty cool and smart. The main thing is that most players don't get really great so fast. There's exceptions. I'm happy the exception is with the spurs.

dabom
03-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Hello, checking in! Remember when people where cool with differing opinions? . I mean I was pretty wrong about Leonard, but so was Larry bird so there's that. Anyway I'm still pretty cool and smart. The main thing is that most players don't get really great so fast. There's exceptions. I'm happy the exception is with the spurs.

One of my favorite Tony Parker player fans. I'm serious. You always come in and admit you were wrong. :toast

LongtimeSpursFan
03-11-2016, 05:18 PM
No one noticed you were gone :lmao

benefactor
03-11-2016, 05:19 PM
I had this female friend on facebook for a few weeks. One day I notice she's posted some pics of her front yard arbitrarily while photographing her dog doing things. I was able to see that the shadow of the dog's penis pointed due north, which meant the sun was in the apex of it's solstice and based on the angle of the dangle I could factor in relative humidity to be on par with a sector above the San Andreas tectonic plate. By comparing the way the saliva dripped from the dogs mouth to the way the faux flowers in the background were bent, I could discern the wind was about 4 knots from the S x SW and that the temperature was in the mid 70's F. There's only one place like this but to narrow down the street took more than the average savant could muster. Luckily i could see her house number and street address on the curb and her user name "Shady Acres Ho" was also a good clue. Turns out through triangulation of several Iridium satellites and discounting van Allen radioactive interference in the Ka band, she was in a retirement center and is looney as a fucking fruit cake. Still, once I told her I knew where she lived her grandson contacted me and threatened to kill me with his bare hands, something about "drowning in your own piss". I figured I'd made my point. I hope she's safe.

AFMadison
03-11-2016, 06:56 PM
I had this female friend on facebook for a few weeks. One day I notice she's posted some pics of her front yard arbitrarily while photographing her dog doing things. I was able to see that the shadow of the dog's penis pointed due north, which meant the sun was in the apex of it's solstice and based on the angle of the dangle I could factor in relative humidity to be on par with a sector above the San Andreas tectonic plate. By comparing the way the saliva dripped from the dogs mouth to the way the faux flowers in the background were bent, I could discern the wind was about 4 knots from the S x SW and that the temperature was in the mid 70's F. There's only one place like this but to narrow down the street took more than the average savant could muster. Luckily i could see her house number and street address on the curb and her user name "Shady Acres Ho" was also a good clue. Turns out through triangulation of several Iridium satellites and discounting van Allen radioactive interference in the Ka band, she was in a retirement center and is looney as a fucking fruit cake. Still, once I told her I knew where she lived her grandson contacted me and threatened to kill me with his bare hands, something about "drowning in your own piss". I figured I'd made my point. I hope she's safe.
:lol

Cry Havoc
03-11-2016, 07:13 PM

:lmao

tholdren
03-11-2016, 07:21 PM
I said that, and still do. Until he does it this playoffs, he hasn't.

ElNono
03-11-2016, 07:28 PM

crofl

PopTheGOAT
03-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Iridium satellites :lol

DeRozan m8
03-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Kawhi doubters must feel like such retards trying to keep their shtick up lmao

They'd rather look stupid than admit they were wrong

tholdren
03-11-2016, 07:44 PM

when did kl lead the spurs as a 1 to a ring?

midnightpulp
03-11-2016, 07:50 PM
midnightpulp :lol

Didn't you want to trade him for Bradley Beal?

You also left out me saying that Kawhi will be the centerpiece of contender, as I've been saying since 2014.

apalisoc_9
03-11-2016, 07:52 PM

You also left out me saying that Kawhi will be the centerpiece of contender, as I've been saying since 2014.

I never wanted kawhi traded. :lol..

That was a direct response thread from djohn iirc about beal being better than kawhi.

NameLess Scrub
03-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Was it contender or champion?

Contender.. well yes. Champion, not yet.

Anyway we're all very happy and glad for the team seeing he has developed this way.

spursistan
03-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Real talk: let's just all admit that nobody saw him become a top 2 player in the league this fast. And if one did, it was strictly from a hyperbolic, fanboying angle :lol..

Kawhi is only overshadowed by player submitting perhaps the best single regular season in modern NBA..He is 3 years and few months younger than Curry who is at that particular peak age (27-28) of basketball players..Let's just hope the Spurs team have elite supplementary pieces come 2018/2019 to make the most of his complete package..

BD24
03-11-2016, 08:14 PM

Not just Brad Beal, we were going to get Trevor Ariza as well. What a fucking steal!!

Silver&Black
03-11-2016, 08:28 PM

bene...

My nigga.

dabom
03-11-2016, 09:25 PM
I never wanted kawhi traded. :lol..

That was a direct response thread from djohn iirc about beal being better than kawhi.

Midfaggot taking :lma's left and right. :lmao

tim_duncan_fan
03-11-2016, 09:58 PM
I was REALLY worried he couldn't be that guy.

He still has some games every now and then when the team is lacking/slacking and needs huge production from him with him seemingly not realizing they need huge numbers.

houston spurs fan
03-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Midfaggot taking :lma's left and right. :lmao
Explain this after you get his cock out of your mouth:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225796

YGWHI
03-12-2016, 01:23 PM

:tu

bic50
03-12-2016, 04:41 PM