PDA

View Full Version : Tough Schedule Ahead

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Who breaks our home streak tbh?
I think the way we've been playing
( besides Indy ) it's possible to win all 4. Even though they are regular season meaningless games this is a big test to see what we can do against some of the best.
Yall know we always lose to the best teams in the regular season it would be nice to win for once.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Probably lose to OKC imo

timtonymanu
03-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Don't think it's that tough. On paper we should beat everyone but the Dubs (Clips are a tough matchup so that could go either way).

Then again, the Spurs have been taking it too easy lately that I could see a team like Portland ending their streak.

r0drig0lac
03-11-2016, 08:49 PM
okc and gsw

SPURt
03-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Probably lose to OKC imo
Isn't OKC on the second night of a back to back? They've been playing badly, so I'm a little more optimistic with OKC.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Isn't OKC on the second night of a back to back? They've been playing badly, so I'm a little more optimistic with OKC.
Haven't checked tbh. I know the Dubs are on a back to back when the Spurs play them.

RD2191
03-11-2016, 09:20 PM
And OKC plays us pretty hard. I expect them to go all out to try and get a win in our house.

Darius Bieber
03-11-2016, 09:21 PM
And OKC plays us pretty hard. I expect them to go all out to try and get a win in our house.

Tall, lanky, young, athletic teams are the Spurs' kryptonite. Bucks, OKC, Pelicans have been trouble for the Spurs these last few years.

timtonymanu
03-11-2016, 09:22 PM

We should have beaten them on opening night and the Spurs have improved since that game. Westbrook will go off for sure, but I would be disappointed if this is the game we lose.

SpurPadre
03-11-2016, 09:42 PM
I'm tired of them taking it up the ass against every elite team only to look like world beaters against scrubs the game after. Time to nut up tommorow, tbh.

SouthernFried
03-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Not worried about OKC. Dubs and Clippers are more of a concern to moi. Since someone said they playing us on b to b tho, that should help.

SpurPadre
03-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Not worried about OKC, dunno why others are, but to each his/her own. Dubs and Clippers are more of a concern to moi. Since someone said they playing us on b to b tho, that should help.

Yeah, in some ways, the Clips scare me just as much as the Dubs. They have no qualms playing in San Antonio.

timtonymanu
03-11-2016, 10:19 PM
That being said, beating all these teams would be a step in the right direction for the Spurs. Hopefully the guys that are still struggling (Green, Diaw) can show up in this stretch

RD2191
03-11-2016, 10:22 PM
We should have beaten them on opening night and the Spurs have improved since that game. Westbrook will go off for sure, but I would be disappointed if this is the game we lose.

Yeah, hopefully all of our guys show up. Would like to see the team beat some top competition.

spurs10
03-11-2016, 10:33 PM
I don't see any reason we start playing poorly at home. This team can beat any of these teams. I think they'll be pretty damned focused on this run!
:flag:

Hoops Czar
03-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Probably lose to OKC imo

Losing to a team playing on a b2b that just lost to Minnesota at home. :lmao

spursistan
03-11-2016, 11:34 PM
I'm tired of them taking it up the ass against every elite team only to look like world beaters against scrubs the game after. Time to nut up tommorow, tbh.
Same here..tired of giving fodder to talking heads declaring us fool's gold..But, in a way, you can't argue againqt them if you are in mid march and yet to score a convincing win against a top 5 team in the league..both Clippers/Cavs Ws were an eke-out job at home..It would be seriously alarming if this full strength Spurs team lose to the Thunder who just got punked by the Wolves a night before..

Spurs9
03-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Like Pop actually cares about a home win streak :lol

Ditty
03-12-2016, 12:12 AM
The Dubs game is the only one that scares me. Though I think the Spurs come out for blood next weekend, and wouldn't be shocked if the Blazers game Thursday is close and we destroy GS on Saturday. Don't think Clippers can beat the Spurs in SA without Griffin, and OKC is a sinking ship like I mentioned.

Budkin
03-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Doesn't really matter... we're locked into the 2 seed for the most part.