PDA

View Full Version : Randal Cunninghams daughter sets World jr's high jump record

MultiTroll
03-13-2016, 01:53 PM
6'6" 1/4

Vashti Cunningham, 18 the daughter of former NFL quarterback Randall Cunningham, also set a world juniors record and is the highest high jumper in the world so far in 2016.

Still a ways to go for All time world record 6'10" 1/4 by Stefka Kostadinova in 1987. :wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p86D2xjvvg

Avante
03-14-2016, 02:12 AM
6'6" 1/4

Vashti Cunningham, 18 the daughter of former NFL quarterback Randall Cunningham, also set a world juniors record and is the highest high jumper in the world so far in 2016.

Still a ways to go for All time world record 6'10" 1/4 by Stefka Kostadinova in 1987. :wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p86D2xjvvg

She and her brother are histories highest jumping bro/sis.

USA

HIGH JUMP

7-6½

Erik Kynard (Jord)

Millrose G

02/20

7-6

-Bradley Adkins (TxT)

Tyson Inv

02/13

-Jeron Robinson (AMK)

Lone Star Ind

02/21

7-5¼

Deante Kemper (unat)

Flagstaff

02/19

7-5

**Randall Cunningham (USC)

Conf Clash

01/22**********

Bryan McBride (CVE)

New Mexico Cl

02/05

7-4½

-Avion Jones (ECar)

Chapel Hill

01/15

*Kyle Landon (SnIl)

MVC Ind

02/28

7-2½

***Robert Atwater (SagV)

GLIAC Ind

02/28

*Zachary Blackham (BYU)

MPSF Ind

02/27

In 1960 uncle Sam Cunnigham won Cal State in the shot put (also the Pats all time leading rusher)

Randall also a record holder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOMfS6zImLo

Carl Pickens
Herman Moore
Donald Driver
Bo Jackson... HS decathlon
Alvin Harper

...all high jumpers in the NCAA.

The NFL could put together a fantasy track team that cold beat most countries, the league has had no les than a dozen Olympians.

clambake
03-14-2016, 11:06 AM
she's too old for you.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
03-14-2016, 11:32 AM
she's too old for you.
:lmao

Avante
03-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Speaking of track.

That Raiders track team.

hurdles, both sub 13.30

Willie Gault
Rod Woodson

long jump

Bo Roberson Oly silver
James Lofton 27feet
Dokie Williams

100 all sub 9.3/10.20

Jacoby Ford
Willie Gault
James Jett...Oly 4x1
Ron Brown...Oly 4th
Sam Graddy...Oly silver
Alvis Whitted
James Trapp
Cliff Branch
Michael Bennett

Notables

Naplean Kaufman/Justin Fargas...Cali State Champs
Alexander Wright...NFL Fastest Man
Waren Wells...the original fast Raider, a 9.4 while at TSU.
Bo Jackson
Rocket Ismail
Tim Dwight

400m both sub 46.00

Terry McDaneil
Rod Barksdale

No other NFL team comes remotely close to that.

Avante
03-14-2016, 11:37 AM
she's too old for you.

This is why I post here, soooooooo easy to be the big dog.

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 08:34 AM
she's too old for you.

Lol

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 08:35 AM
This is why I post here, soooooooo easy to be the big dog.

If by "big dog" you mean "guy everyone laughs at and makes fun of but is too stupid to understand why"....then yup, you're the big dog.

Avante
03-15-2016, 10:46 AM
If by "big dog" you mean "guy everyone laughs at and makes fun of but is too stupid to understand why"....then yup, you're the big dog.

Laugh at what, make fun of what....well? Who here can talk the NFL on my level, well? All I see here is a bunch of posters lacking any real depth who can't deal with a guy who has that depth.

Look at you, what do yoiu mostly do here, yep...Avante....why?

clambake
03-15-2016, 10:49 AM
lance

Avante
03-15-2016, 11:00 AM
lance

translation

So tell me Avante, what would the All Time 100m look like for NFL RB's?

Cool~~~

lane

1. Herschel Walker
2. Bo Jackson
3. O.J.Simpson
4. Curtis Dickey....his 10.10 the fastest and he is the only NFL RBto ever be world ranked.
5. Jamaal Charles
6. Michael Bennett
7. Buddy Young
8. Travis Williams

"B"

lane

1.Eric Dickerson
2.Napolean Kaufman
3.Joe Delaney
4.Ollie Matson
5.Gale Sayers
6.Chris Johnson
7.Darin Nelson
8.Butch Woolfolk

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Laugh at what, make fun of what....well? Who here can talk the NFL on my level, well? All I see here is a bunch of posters lacking any real depth who can't deal with a guy who has that depth.

Look at you, what do yoiu mostly do here, yep...Avante....why?

Nah, I've been posting all over the nfl forum as of late. Very little to do with you. However, when I see you posting (which is always), I feel obligated to make fun of you because you're such an easy target what with the raping and the posting style.

You're a joke that makes me want to call my recently retired father and thank him for never being a douche bag and for enjoying retirement in a way that doesn't revolve around virtual debates regarding the justification of child raping in his early years. You're a sad and pathetic old man regardless of your football knowledge.

Avante
03-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Nah, I've been posting all over the nfl forum as of late. Very little to do with you. However, when I see you posting (which is always), I feel obligated to make fun of you because you're such an easy target what with the raping and the posting style.

You're a joke that makes me want to call my recently retired father and thank him for never being a douche bag and for enjoying retirement in a way that doesn't revolve around virtual debates regarding the justification of child raping in his early years. You're a sad and pathetic old man regardless of your football knowledge.

Dude, look at that shit, is that sad or what? This is a messgeboard ya dumb fuck, ok? Look at how seriously ya take it, hahahaha!!!!!!! Why not cool all that stupid shit, relax and talk football or whatever? All you ever do here is bug others, and I have never understood why. Little man you really do worry about this silly shit don't ya, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

And, just a young kid in a foreign land long ago, ok ya dumb fuck? Only some idiot like you wouldn't understand that situation.

Dude, you really are fucked up, ok? Now let's watch you wimper around some more because others don't give a fuck about what you like or don't like...ok?

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Dude, look at that shit, is that sad or what? This is a messgeboard ya dumb fuck, ok? Look at how seriously ya take it, hahahaha!!!!!!! Why not cool all that stupid shit, relax and talk football or whatever? All you ever do here is bug others, and I have never understood why. Little man you really do worry about this silly shit don't ya, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

And, just a young kid in a foreign land long ago, ok ya dumb fuck? Only some idiot like you wouldn't understand that situation.

Dude, you really are fucked up, ok? Now let's watch you wimper around some more because others don't give a fuck about what you like or don't like...ok?

Lol....that's adorable that you're saying I'm the one that should take it less serious.

Furthermore, you say all I ever do is "bug others", but you're literally the only person I do this too.

Finally, I enjoy that you say you don't give a fuck but every time I point out what an embarrassment you are and how pathetic your child raping ass is, you respond with an extremely long winded post that says the same thing you've said over, and over, and over again.

It's hilarious what a pathetic piece of American pie you've carved out for yourself. You're spending your golden years reminiscing about high school football to complete strangers on the Internet. You're absolutely pathetic.

Avante
03-15-2016, 12:08 PM
Lol....that's adorable that you're saying I'm the one that should take it less serious.

Furthermore, you say all I ever do is "bug others", but you're literally the only person I do this too.

Finally, I enjoy that you say you don't give a fuck but every time I point out what an embarrassment you are and how pathetic your child raping ass is, you respond with an extremely long winded post that says the same thing you've said over, and over, and over again.

It's hilarious what a pathetic piece of American pie you've carved out for yourself. You're spending your golden years reminiscing about high school football to complete strangers on the Internet. You're absolutely pathetic.

So what would you like to see me do, since it's real important I please you. Other than stop posting how do I fix this mess I'm in....well?

I should....?

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 12:12 PM
So what would you like to see me do, since it's real important I please you. Other than stop posting howdo I fix this mess I'm in....well?

Well, you could alter your personality and not be a clown. You could pretend for a minute that you're not a complete condescending douche bag. You could stop posting lists, stop sharing your opinion, stop telling people the same information repeatedly, stop claiming to NOT have raped that poor girl, stop lying about everything, stop making bets and then not honoring them, stop pretending that none of this stuff has actually happened, stop asking questions in your posts like "well"?, stop posting in the NFL forum, stop telling everyone about dem blues, or wrassling, or your early life as an insurance salesman, stop being racist, stop posting about Russell Wilson, stop listing track records, and finally, stop pretending like you're important.

Other than that you should be good.

Lol

Avante
03-15-2016, 12:17 PM
Well, you could alter your personality and not be a clown. You could pretend for a minute that you're not a complete condescending douche bag. You could stop posting lists, stop sharing your opinion, stop telling people the same information repeatedly, stop claiming to NOT have raped that poor girl, stop lying about everything, stop making bets and then not honoring them, stop pretending that none of this stuff has actually happened, stop asking questions in your posts like "well"?, stop posting in the NFL forum, stop telling everyone about dem blues, or wrassling, or your early life as an insurance salesman, stop being racist, stop posting about Russell Wilson, stop listing track records, and finally, stop pretending like you're important.

Other than that you should be good.

Lol

So what am I allowed to do?

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 12:19 PM
So what am I allowed to do?

Whatever you want Avante. You won't listen to anyone anyway otherwise you would have stopped posting here a looooooong time ago.

Just keep being pathetic and provide is all an outlet to berate and laugh at someone.

Avante
03-15-2016, 12:25 PM
Whatever you want Avante. You won't listen to anyone anyway otherwise you would have stopped posting here a looooooong time ago.

Just keep being pathetic and provide is all an outlet to berate and laugh at someone.

So it's important that I be like everyone else here...right? Be another Clipper Nation...right? Be another....who?