PDA

View Full Version : Playoff warrior

KenziE
03-13-2016, 05:31 PM
David West is rounding into form . He may not be the best rebounder and defensive big that we have but boy does he give his 100% when he is out there playing . Feels good to have him on our team you know they won't get bullied by abaka and the likes ... GoSpursGo

apalisoc_9
03-13-2016, 05:35 PM
Good to have for sure..specially since diaw has looked awful.

TheMulletMan3000
03-13-2016, 05:43 PM
Agree. :tu

Ice009
03-13-2016, 07:29 PM
Good to have for sure..specially since diaw has looked awful.

I'm so angry at Diaw. The main difference between the two is that West gives 100% and is also in great shape. Just those two things alone could raise Boris' game another level or two, but he's too lazy to commit to getting into better shape.

I was one of the people that wanted David West bad. I'm pretty happy with the way that he's played. Sure his defense could be better, but overall, he's worked hard and given us everything he's got. Some of the games we lost against the better teams, there's been stretches in those games where D. West has gone hard and almost gotten us back into those games by himself. He's also done that in a few of our bigger wins too.

The guy is here to win. If everyone on the team had his attitude, we'd be much better off.

KenziE
03-13-2016, 07:35 PM
DWest's 100% attitude will rub off eventually, you know how the spurs dont show all their cards in the reg season myth and that bobo is coasting per par is the only hope i got Boris will turn in on in the playoffs and help the team win it all ..

But truth be told DWest has been a soldier the wholeseason cant wait for the playoffs to start

SouthernFried
03-13-2016, 08:06 PM
D West was a great pickup. We got super-lucky with him. Who the hell gives up 10-11 MILLION dollars to play with another team? Has that ever happened before?

UNT Eagles 2016
03-13-2016, 08:14 PM
D West was a great pickup. We got super-lucky with him. Who the hell gives up 10-11 MILLION dollars to play with another team? Has that ever happened before?

Payton

jermaine
03-13-2016, 08:25 PM
Have we ever had anyone like him before. .. he's physical, can be counted on, an deadly shot... I'd rather him take a shot after Kawhi, LMA.

Texas_Ranger
03-13-2016, 08:34 PM
he's almost as tough as Splitter.

KenziE
03-16-2016, 04:22 AM
Another great game from mr 100% effort

GoSpursGo

will_spurs
03-16-2016, 04:39 AM
Would be pretty weird to give up 10 million dollars and coast...

100%duncan
03-16-2016, 05:17 AM
CAPTAIN WEST

Taking it to the Hole
03-16-2016, 08:14 AM
I am also very glad we picked up D. West because the guy plays hard and will do whatever you ask him to. I think he had plenty of years in Indiana where he was the guy, now he just wants to win a ring. I hope that we can get him the ring he so desperately wants. I just wish Pop would not pair him with Diaw on the court at the same time. Diaw takes up all the space in the lane where West can operate. Even Sean commented on that last night. They had their best rotation when they went small and he was the lone big on the court. I think they have to space the floor better for him and give him room to operate. I think he is playing hard and his defense is as good as we expected but he is improving. I wish we would have had him on our team a lot sooner!

cariocaz
03-16-2016, 08:49 AM
David West was great! Gives so much effort!
:flag: