Other than Medvedenko who you got?

http://i.imgur.com/xCGQ4SL.png

Thread
03-13-2016, 11:08 PM
You horse's patoot.

Splits
03-13-2016, 11:10 PM
You horse's patoot.

Who you got other than Med that was here pre-4-4?

Thread
03-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Who you got other than Med that was here pre-4-4?

Grow up, fartface.

Splits
03-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Grow up, fartface.

Glad you finally admit you're a Post-4-4 fan.

Who did you root for before Pau was gifted to the Lakers? Indians?

Anonymous.
03-13-2016, 11:31 PM
He was here in 2008. Can confirm.

DMC
03-13-2016, 11:46 PM
He was here in 2008. Can confirm.
2006 actually.

Chris
03-13-2016, 11:50 PM
LakerLanny

Splits
03-13-2016, 11:51 PM
No.

Without proof, it is no.

No.

Thread
03-14-2016, 12:04 AM
Keep it up, motherfucker, and I'll pack my attache case and into the Reading Room I will scoot.

Anonymous.
03-14-2016, 12:30 AM
Confirmed

Killakobe81
03-14-2016, 08:12 AM
I was here before 4-4. My profile was created a bit after the Pau trade, yes. But I was here lurking way before that. I was here to witness the glory of the Pistons vs. Spurs finals and the great threads that were created in the greatest era of Spurstalk. Yes, we had trash talk but on a much higher level than the drivel we see nowadays. I actually was rooting for the Spurs in 2005 because of Horry and I always liked Tim and Manu. Wasnt until I saw all the bitching about the Pau trade and the Kobe bashing got out of hand that I decided to create an account and begun to despise the Spur fan-base ... plus I lived in SA at that time so I was surrounded by Spur hate ... and came here to battle some of it. ... And No I wont bother to waste time to show proof ... you believe me or don't ...

DMC
03-14-2016, 08:19 AM
Keep it up, motherfucker, and I'll pack my attache case and into the Reading Room I will scoot.
You know I'm fair and balanced, but you keep using that as a threat. No one here cares if you scoot. You've revealed over and over that you've never actually left.

Killakobe81
03-14-2016, 08:25 AM
Cant see DMC's replies but I am sure it was full of piss and vinegar. Hope all is well in your world, DMC. Without Kool to battle and me ignoring your vitirol ... you have no foil for your epic retorts. The regular rank and file will throw you a a emoticon bone to assuage your ego.

phyzik
03-14-2016, 08:39 AM
Cant see DMC's replies but I am sure it was full of piss and vinegar. Hope all is well in your world, DMC. Without Kool to battle and me ignoring your vitirol ... you have no foil for your epic retorts. The regular rank and file will throw you a a emoticon bone to assuage your ego.

actually, he was calling out Thread on his bullshit threat of leaving which we all know the old faggot will never do properly.

03-14-2016, 08:46 AM
actually, he was calling out Thread on his bullshit threat of leaving which we all know the old faggot will never do properly.

It must be a prerequisite to be an egomaniac to some degree in order to be a kirbystan :lol

Thread
03-14-2016, 09:48 AM
You know I'm fair and balanced, but you keep using that as a threat. No one here cares if you scoot. You've revealed over and over that you've never actually left.

My transom says different.

Killakobe81
03-14-2016, 10:04 AM
It must be a prerequisite to be an egomaniac to some degree in order to be a kirbystan :lol

I never said he was speaking to me. I sai that his post would be full of piss and vinegar which is normally his M.O.
I actually spoke well of DMC who is a smart poster, very smart ... he just comes across a bit joyless in his posts.
But I no longer have any beef with the fellow ... without Kool to wage war with ...he is left only with Luva and taking shots at the old man Cully. I have buried my hatchet and have moved on
BTW I dont think Cully's join date (at least this one) means anything ... didn't he have like 3 different join dates due to getting banned? I dont know I could be wrong but not counting the alt/trolls I thought Cully pre-dated 4-4 easy.
But I'm no expert on join dates and could not care less ... so carry on.

Thread
03-14-2016, 10:11 AM
I never said he was speaking to me. I sai that his post would be full of piss and vinegar which is normally his M.O.
I actually spoke well of DMC who is a smart poster, very smart ... he just comes across a bit joyless in his posts.
But I no longer have any beef with the fellow ... without Kool to wage war with ...his left only with Luva and taking shots at the old man Cully. I have buried my hatchet and have moved on
BTW I dont think Cully's join date (at least this one) means anything ... didn't he have like 3 different join dates due to getting banned? I dont know I could be wrong but not counting the alt/trolls I thought Cully pre-dated 4-4 easy.
But I'm no expert on join dates and could not care less ... so carry on.

Something happened to DMC in the last fortnite. He's softened & seems depressed.

Killakobe81
03-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Something happened to DMC in the last fortnite. He's softened & seems depressed.

he has actually posted some basketball threads that dont seem as hateful tbh ... I just noticed that before I posted the above. Maybe you are right, he has changed? Who knows? I do know I dont like this place without Kool or you. IF we could go back to the Pistons/spurs days or early post Pau days I would prefer we talk hoops. But this place is full of shit. Posters say they want hoops-talk but take every chance and even enjoyed rolling around in the shit with Kool ... because it spoke to their baser, non classy instincts. By Kool taking Duncan to task they got every excuse to shit on Kobe and they loved it. Duncan is just collateral damage.

Thread
03-14-2016, 10:24 AM
he has actually posted some basketball threads that dont seem as hateful tbh ... I just noticed that before I posted the above. Maybe you are right, he has changed? Who knows? I do know I dont like this place without Kool or you. IF we could go back to the Pistons/spurs days or early post Pau days I would prefer we talk hoops. But this place is full of shit. Posters say they want hoops-talk but take every chance and even enjoyed rolling around in the shit with Kool ... because it spoke to their baser, non classy instincts. By taking duncan to task they got every excuse to shit on Kobe and they loved it. Duncan is just collateral damage.

The truth.

benefactor
03-14-2016, 11:08 AM
That faggot DazedAndConfused

DMC
03-14-2016, 12:15 PM
lol putting someone on ignore then responding to them. That's some autistic level shit.

Mitch
03-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Cub has spited the Suns before a lot of us were born, he might have been a Laker fan since they waxed the Suns in '84 or '85

Thread
03-14-2016, 01:53 PM
^I sided the Lakers in '69 when Breda Kolff benched Chamberlain in the Finals. Something clicked inside my heart and that was that.

03-14-2016, 02:03 PM
^I sided the Lakers in '69 when Breda Kolff benched Chamberlain in the Finals. Something clicked inside my heart and that was that.

Bend over, I'll make something inside you click

Mitch
03-14-2016, 02:06 PM

Then you're basically a pre-LA championship fan :lol

Jenks
03-14-2016, 02:27 PM
You horse's patoot.

http://i.imgur.com/NhJ1he2.gif

William Hung
03-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Only pussies and assholes use the ignore button.

03-14-2016, 03:14 PM
Only pussies and assholes use the ignore button.

whitemamba
03-14-2016, 04:17 PM
yeah i decided to become a laker fan after i found spurstalk. Im here just to piss spur fans of. GO WARRIORS!