PDA

View Full Version : KKK Grand Dragon switches support from Trump to Hillary Clinton

tlongII
03-14-2016, 05:11 PM
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1992130-will-quigg-kkk-grand-dragon-switches-support-from-trump-to-hillary-clinton/

A prominent white supremacist who was supporting Donald Trump has switched his support to Hillary Clinton, he said on Monday.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon with the Ku Klux Klan’s California branch, said he supports Clinton because she has a “hidden agenda.”

“We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda,” Quigg, a grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter who is responsible for recruitment across the Western United States, told the Telegraph.

He did not elaborate on Clinton’s “hidden agenda,” saying: “I cannot reveal my sources.”

“It’s my opinion—if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her,” he said.

He added: “She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show.”

Quigg said that some of the policies that Clinton has said she’s against, she actually supports.

“Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights [favoring gun ownership] that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency,” he claimed.

When asked why he said on Twitter last September that he was supporting Trump, Quigg said that “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was.”

But last year, he tweeted to Trump: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

Quigg made headlines late last month after he was injured in a brawl with counter-protesters in Anaheim, California. He gave an interview after the fracas, saying that he asked police for security before their demonstration but was denied.

DarrinS
03-14-2016, 05:24 PM
Not surprised, tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUlFfcY2_4

Wild Cobra
03-14-2016, 06:34 PM
Not surprised, tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUlFfcY2_4

Yes, but it's OK to be KKK if you're a democrat...

hater
03-14-2016, 07:51 PM
Doubt this will make into cnn or the mainstream media.

Wonder why

Wild Cobra
03-14-2016, 08:23 PM

Wonder why

Ummmm....

The Clinton News Network?

Go figure.

Reck
03-14-2016, 08:29 PM

Wonder why

The reason it won't it's because its a played out trick.

This only works once. After the David Duke shit went down, the novelty wore off.

Anything that happens after that is just going to be considered as knock off, wannabe, attention grabbing dumbass.

Also, Hillary will shut them down fast instead of dancing around the question of disavowing him unlike your master.

mrsmaalox
03-14-2016, 09:19 PM

Wonder why

Umm because its only a partial story? More than half the article is missing, I happened to read the full one here this morning http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html. It generally comes off as theatrics on Quigg's part and no one believes his bullshit anyway. And they cut off his quote which looks pretty much like trolling:

"Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

He's a jackass :lol

mrsmaalox
03-14-2016, 09:22 PM
The reason it won't it's because its a played out trick.

This only works once. After the David Duke shit went down, the novelty wore off.

Anything that happens after that is just going to be considered as knock off, wannabe, attention grabbing dumbass.

Also, Hillary will shut them down fast instead of dancing around the question of disavowing him unlike your master.

Exactly :)

DarrinS
03-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Yeah, but Hillary said Byrd was a mentor. No one cares, tbh.

No one cared about Jeremiah Wright, either.

Look, Trump is a jackass, but he's not a freakin klansman.

ChumpDumper
03-14-2016, 09:28 PM
So how much did Trump pay this guy? If you think the protesters were paid, why not this guy?

DarrinS
03-14-2016, 09:36 PM
So how much did Trump pay this guy? If you think the protesters were paid, why not this guy?

If he did, then that was some great acting by the Orange Idiot.

Mitch
03-14-2016, 09:41 PM
:lol Maybe they should show up to her rally in the black shirt uniform

I don't know why the KKK is still around, they are all but muted now in today's civilization. Hell, the only reason why people listened to Duke is because it's ammo against Trump.