PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Rubio. spanked in new cuba

hater
03-15-2016, 07:15 PM
:lmao holy shit his loser speech is like an episode of bizarro world

I bet he staying in the race. Niga gonna get spanked all the way to the convention :lol

ElNono
03-15-2016, 07:25 PM
:lol He should really get out of the race and take det boat back to Cuba, tbh...

ElNono
03-15-2016, 07:26 PM
BREAKING: Marco Rubio has withdrawn from the Republican race after a big loss in his home state of Florida

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/us/politics/marco-rubio.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=60786753&pgtype=Homepage

baseline bum
03-15-2016, 07:29 PM
Time for him to go back to the Home Depot parking lot and wait for Trump to come pick him up to build that wall.

mookie2001
03-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Esorry señor.

Splits
03-15-2016, 07:58 PM
I bet he staying in the race.

keep providing us with your infinite wisdom

Splits
03-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Also :lmao this faggot. Political career destroyed before it began. If he gets thirsty again he can sip out the rio grande

hater
03-15-2016, 08:06 PM
Time for him to go back to the Home Depot parking lot and wait for Trump to come pick him up to build that wall.

Or get reelected to the House :lol

hater
03-15-2016, 08:07 PM
keep providing us with your infinite wisdom

His speech sounded like he was staying. Lol bizarro shit

CosmicCowboy
03-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Or get reelected to the House :lol

house?

DMX7
03-15-2016, 10:57 PM
lol @ that bullshit about Rubio "closing fast" and the "polls are wrong". He got stomped by almost 20% in his home state.

DMX7
03-15-2016, 10:58 PM

Dude, that's cold blooded shit.

Reck
03-15-2016, 11:10 PM
I feel bad for him.

1 of 2 decent guy in the GOP.

Most of the shit he got called out for was unjust.

And when you have Trump and idiot Cruz stepping into his battle ground its a no wonder he lost Florida.

Cruz spent a lot of money in Florida knowing he had no chance at all. All to hurt Rubio.

Mitch
03-15-2016, 11:26 PM
I feel bad for him.

And when you have Trump and idiot Cruz stepping into his battle ground its a no wonder he lost Florida.

Cruz spent a lot of money in Florida knowing he had no chance at all. All to hurt Rubio.

He couldn't talk under pressure, better that he was forced out tbh

SnakeBoy
03-15-2016, 11:53 PM
I feel bad for him.

Rubio ran a bad campaign. Just stupid to run as a bigger hawk than Lindsey Graham and recite the same script over and over.

Still I think he's a nice guy and I feel bad for him as his political career is probably over. Too bad he can't rap, Lil Marco has a nice ring to it.

DMX7
03-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Rubio was a bad candidate. He just had the money to survive longer than he should have because of his sugar daddy.

pgardn
03-15-2016, 11:58 PM
He couldn't talk under pressure, better that he was forced out tbh

Trump can insult under pressure so that's good for votes on this board.

ElNono
03-16-2016, 01:45 AM
The GOP deserve an encore of Trump and Cruz after Romney and Palin, tbh...

Thread
03-16-2016, 04:05 AM
lol @ that bullshit about Rubio "closing fast" and the "polls are wrong". He got stomped by almost 20% in his home state.

That was Media trying to goose the gate.

boutons_deux
03-16-2016, 06:59 AM
Thanks, tea baggers! All y'all super-patriots-for-hire losers really know how to pick winners :lol

Sportcamper
03-16-2016, 09:34 AM

Little Marco got clobbered…:lol

DMX7
03-16-2016, 09:42 AM
That was Media trying to goose the gate.

That was what Rubio's campaign people were saying but it was obviously B.S.

Reck
03-16-2016, 09:53 AM
Trump not ruling out a Rubio ticket. :lmao

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 11:01 AM
I love how teabagger Rubio was supposed to be the moderate Republican.

:cry He's too far left, he's an inch left of Rush :cry

It's like when the Republican base all claimed Paul Ryan is too much of a moderate. The Paul Ryan who wanted to kill Medicare for everyone but the baby boomers. Man that fucking party just keeps going farther and farther to the right. And don't try that false equivalency so are the dems bullshit, since Sanders isn't getting the nomination and Clinton is pretty far from a social democrat with her ties to the banks, free trade, her neolib foreign policy, and likely similar economic views to her laissez faire husband. Whereas uber rightwinger Cruz probably will get the nomination since Rubio is out, Trump probably won't get the 1237 delegates, and it's doubtful they'd pick Kasich or Romney and tell all the Trump and Cruz voters to fuck off simultaneously.

ElNono
03-16-2016, 11:24 AM
I love how teabagger Rubio was supposed to be the moderate Republican.

:cry He's too far left, he's an inch left of Rush :cry

It's like when the Republican base all claimed Paul Ryan is too much of a moderate. The Paul Ryan who wanted to kill Medicare for everyone but the baby boomers. Man that fucking party just keeps going farther and farther to the right. And don't try that false equivalency so are the dems bullshit, since Sanders isn't getting the nomination and Clinton is pretty far from a social democrat with her ties to the banks, free trade, her neolib foreign policy, and likely similar economic views to her laissez faire husband. Whereas uber rightwinger Cruz probably will get the nomination since Rubio is out, Trump probably won't get the 1237 delegates, and it's doubtful they'd pick Kasich or Romney and tell all the Trump and Cruz voters to fuck off simultaneously.

:lol Cruz will probably pick somebody even more to the right of him (is that even possible?) as VP... smh

DMX7
03-16-2016, 11:28 AM
Trump not ruling out a Rubio ticket. :lmao

He just says nice things after he vanquishes opponents. I wouldn't read much into it. I think he picks John because he knows how important Ohio is and because it would be throwing a bone to the establishment.

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 11:31 AM
He just says nice things after he vanquishes opponents. I wouldn't read much into it. I think he picks John because he knows how important Ohio is and because it would be throwing a bone to the establishment.

Yeah, Kasich definitely makes the most sense, though I could see Scott Walker too. No way on Rubio though, he's a loser.

DMX7
03-16-2016, 11:46 AM
Yeah, Kasich definitely makes the most sense, though I could see Scott Walker too. No way on Rubio though, he's a loser.

Rubio couldn't even carry his home state so he is basically useless to Trump. Besides, after how low in the gutter their exchanges of words went, how could he seriously consider him? Same with Ted. You can't call a guy a liar almost everyday for months and then choose him as a running mate.

rmt
03-16-2016, 11:54 AM
Rubio couldn't even carry his home state so he is basically useless to Trump. Besides, after how low in the gutter their exchanges of words went, how could he seriously consider him? Same with Ted. You can't call a guy a liar almost everyday for months and then choose him as a running mate.

I could see Cruz to placate the conservative side - a lot of them have already said they won't vote for Trump... but if Cruz is on the ticket - maybe they'll change their minds. Cruz and Trump know it's politics - hopefully, they don't take it personally. Do what's necessary, unite the party and onto Hillary.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned - Rick Scott (FL's governor) endorsed Trump - fair of him to do it after Rubio suspends.

DMX7
03-16-2016, 12:01 PM
The establishment hates Cruz too. Trump-Cruz would be their worst case scenario nightmare ticket.

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 12:16 PM
The establishment hates Cruz too. Trump-Cruz would be their worst case scenario nightmare ticket.

They're stuck with Cruz, and they hate him a lot less than Trump.

rmt
03-16-2016, 12:23 PM
They're stuck with Cruz, and they hate him a lot less than Trump.

Somebody pays Cruz's bills. No donor pays Trump's.

DMX7
03-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Somebody pays Cruz's bills. No donor pays Trump's.

I didn't see Cruz's speech last night, but someone told me he stopped just short of overtly pleading for money from the Koch brothers.

rmt
03-16-2016, 02:40 PM
I didn't see Cruz's speech last night, but someone told me he stopped just short of overtly pleading for money from the Koch brothers.

He was begging Rubio supporters to come over to his camp. That's about his only consolation last night - MO is so close - maybe he'll ask for a recount.

According to CNN, Missouri still has to count absentee and provisional ballots, including absentee ballots from overseas voters that have until noon on Friday to arrive.

Under Missouri law, candidates can ask for a recount if they are defeated by less than one half of 1 percent.

So far, according to The Associated Press delegate tracker, Trump has been awarded 15 delegates of Missouri’s 52 total delegates. Cruz has yet to receive any.