PDA

View Full Version : Clippers announcers are pretty cool towards Spurs.

MultiTroll
03-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Very complimentary of Spurs.
Said Clippers best strategy on offensive matchups was to go after Parker. :lol :lol(true)
The few times they complained about fouls they were right.

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2016, 10:06 PM
They are always all over the Spurs penis, tbh:lol

Smith is usually annoying when announcing all the other teams, but he loves the Spurs, particularly Duncan..

The only opposing announcers that love the Spurs as much or more are the Wolves and Kings IMO..

Seventyniner
03-15-2016, 11:15 PM
Minnesota and Milwaukee are my favorites, though I don't watch many of their games. But yeah, the Clips announcers are good. I still remember one of them saying "bingo!" when Neal hit that miracle three (assisted by Chris Paul :lol) to force OT at Staples.

Spurtacular
03-15-2016, 11:19 PM
Clips announcers were breathing a sigh of relief any time Ginobili went out of the game.

baseline bum
03-15-2016, 11:22 PM
Should have heard them back when they had Walton doing color with Ralph Lawler. Always talking about the greatness of Duncan and about eating at La Fogota.

Mugen
03-15-2016, 11:24 PM
Should have heard them back when they had Walton doing color with Ralph Lawler. Always talking about the greatness of Duncan and about eating at La Fogota.

:lol Walton & Lawler were great tbh. Hearing Walton call Loy Vaught a master of his craft was hilarious....

SpursFan86
03-15-2016, 11:25 PM
clippers announcers are not bad iirc. i also like memphis.

Nah, Ralph Lawler is pretty terrible tbh :lol

But yeah, vast majority of commentating teams love the Spurs really. Seems like practically everyone ends up spending half the game talking about how great the Spurs are, success they've maintained, people buying into the system, etc etc.

baseline bum
03-15-2016, 11:34 PM
:lol Walton & Lawler were great tbh. Hearing Walton call Loy Vaught a master of his craft was hilarious....

It was priceless hearing Walton shit all over Olowokandi every night. Also Corona was a sponsor and always had them do a pitch for them in the fourth. And it almost always started with Walton talking about how he needed a Corona after watching such a disgraceful performance from the Clippers. I wish I would have recorded some of those games.

Mugen
03-15-2016, 11:37 PM
It was priceless hearing Walton shit all over Olowokandi every night. Also Corona was a sponsor and always had them do a pitch for them in the fourth. And it almost always started with Walton talking about how he needed a Corona after watching such a disgraceful performance from the Clippers. I wish I would have recorded some of those games.

:lol that's gold tbh

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Wnz95vZn7ig

BatManu20
03-16-2016, 02:07 AM
Clippers and Kings commentators have always loved the Spurs. I often enjoy listening to their broadcasts when we play them tbh. On the flip side, I feel the exact opposite about the Rockets' commentators.

Kawhitstorm
03-16-2016, 02:16 AM
clippers announcers are not bad iirc. i also like memphis.

Brevin Knight on the Grizz broadcast is actually annoying.:nope

IMO, the Nets have the most professional broadcast team & the Kings sound like disappointed parents having to cover the joke of the league after the heydays of the early 2000s.:lol Plus, the Knicks seem surprised when someone on their team has a good quarter or the Knicks are leading going into the 4th quarter.

Kawhitstorm
03-16-2016, 02:21 AM

IIRC, someone already posted the clip where Bill Walton was waxing poetic about Diaw but in any case::lol

6KkrccHEAqg

Fireball
03-16-2016, 04:49 AM
Clippers announcers are two of the best. Most announcing duos from teams with a non-successful history are not as terrible (Kings, Warriors too). Since the arrival of Griffin and CP3 Lawler/Smith annoy a little more, but they are still good enough.

Arcadian
03-16-2016, 05:15 AM
You must be watching from LA to get their commentary (or watching a stream), right? They actually (for once) had the Spurs commentary on NBA TV, and it was blacked out on league pass.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-16-2016, 05:17 AM
Wnz95vZn7ig

Fox Sports still has the game going-to-commercial/coming back out of the commercial jingle today as they did in 2000, wow :wow