03-16-2016, 01:44 PM
Why do you say uh-oh, Darrin?

DarrinS
03-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Why do you say uh-oh, Darrin?

Might turn into another shitstorm

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Might turn into another shitstormProbably not.

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 01:52 PM
http://dindunuffins.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/dindu_nuffin_muffins.jpg

Wild Cobra
03-16-2016, 01:57 PM
I'm glad to see burgers get their due.

Rest in hell!

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 01:59 PM
You consider burglary a capital offense?

Aztecfan03
03-16-2016, 01:59 PM
but how's he gonna buy clothes if he doesn't steal?

DarrinS
03-16-2016, 02:00 PM
but how's he gonna buy clothes if he doesn't steal?

What other way is there to get money?

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 02:02 PM
If he's out of the house, she can't shoot, right? I know in Texas law you can kill someone as long as they're in your house since it's considered a violent act to break into a house or apartment even if no one is present (but not a closed business, for example, where there would be no expectation of someone being there).

LOL at him being from the hood and thus needing to get his money for school clothes from robbing houses.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 02:03 PM
If he's out of the house, she can't shoot, right? I know in Texas law you can kill someone as long as they're in your house since it's considered a violent act to break into a house or apartment even if no one is present (but not a closed business, for example, where there would be no expectation of someone being there).

LOL at him being from the hood and thus needing to get his money for school clothes from robbing houses.In Williamson county, you can just shoot anyone in any situation if you're scurred.

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 02:04 PM

I'd kill someone stealing my shit if he is in my house, because the cops sure don't give a fuck and aren't going to do anything to get my property back. When people I know have been robbed the police are completely useless. They only care about tickets and drugs.

Wild Cobra
03-16-2016, 02:07 PM

Does it matter?

He's a fucking scumbag violating someone elses home. How he's dead. I feel no remorse for those who commit first degree crimes crime against others.

Society is better of with one less skumbag.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 02:08 PM
Does it matter?

He's a fucking scumbag violating someone elses home. How he's dead. I feel no remorse for those who commit first degree crimes crime against othe
Society is better of with one less skumbag.So you consider burglary a capital offense?

Wild Cobra
03-16-2016, 02:09 PM
I'd kill someone stealing my shit if he is in my house, because the cops sure don't give a fuck and aren't going to do anything to get my property back. When people I know have been robbed the police are completely useless. They only care about tickets and drugs.

That really is part of it. The justice system fails in so many ways. more people need to off buglers.

Buy a gun. Protect what is yours.

clambake
03-16-2016, 02:19 PM
i'll give my take.

So you consider burglary a capital offense?

no.

but if he's busting in when i'm there, its a death sentence.

Wild Cobra
03-16-2016, 02:20 PM
i'll give my take.

no.

Same here.

I'm not sorry to see another burglar bite the dust.

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 02:20 PM
i'll give my take.

no.

His last thought will be 'damn that riva turbo x bumps' when in reality it was the mossberg.

Blake
03-16-2016, 02:21 PM
I'd like more info. Where exactly was he when she shot him?

clambake
03-16-2016, 02:22 PM
His last thought will be 'damn that riva turbo x bumps' when in reality it was the mossberg.

ha!!!!!!!!!

Pelicans78
03-16-2016, 06:49 PM
So you consider burglary a capital offense?

What do you expect when someone's house is being robbed in the middle of the night? It can be a scary and traumatic situation. Plus the homeowner doesn't know if the burglar is armed. Quit being so obtuse all the time.

Pelicans78
03-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Calling 911 is not good enough sometimes. Bad things can happen before the police arrive.

SpursforSix
03-16-2016, 07:14 PM
Calling 911 is not good enough sometimes. Bad things can happen before the police arrive.

Someone once said, "911 is a joke".

pgardn
03-16-2016, 07:21 PM

Lotta stuff to weigh here. If the kid is leaving you shoot him in the back... Then his upstanding relatives get out of the pen and you get to think about protecting your family every night. Lots a crap comes with killing someone. Big talk is cheap when you have never actually had to carry out the act.

clambake
03-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Lotta stuff to weigh here. If the kid is leaving you shoot him in the back... Then his upstanding relatives get out of the pen and you get to think about protecting your family every night. Lots a crap comes with killing someone. Big talk is cheap when you have never actually had to carry out the act.

would they only come after me if i shot him in the back?

are you saying this family is honorable and will only retaliate if i shoot him in the back?

clambake
03-16-2016, 07:30 PM
and i get to think about protecting my family every night anyway.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 08:00 PM
What do you expect when someone's house is being robbed in the middle of the night? It can be a scary and traumatic situation. Plus the homeowner doesn't know if the burglar is armed. Quit being so obtuse all the time.So you consider someone leaving the house after breaking in a capital offense?

I just want to get the gist of when people want to shoot other people. I've had some pretty expensive stuff stolen from me. Never felt like killing anyone over it. It's just stuff.

mingus
03-16-2016, 08:03 PM
Not sure he "deserved it", but he got what he had coming. Assuming he wasn't running away, I'd have shot him dead too.

Trill Clinton
03-16-2016, 08:07 PM
you break in my house and you getting capped too. salute to the homeowner.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 08:16 PM
So you consider someone leaving the house after breaking in a capital offense?

I just want to get the gist of when people want to shoot other people. I've had some pretty expensive stuff stolen from me. Never felt like killing anyone over it. It's just stuff.
Were you in your home and did you know you were being burglarized at the time?

CosmicCowboy
03-16-2016, 08:21 PM
So you consider someone leaving the house after breaking in a capital offense?

Respect of personal space and property is a basic tenet of a civilized society. The animals that don't understand and respect this deserve what they get.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 08:31 PM
Were you in your home and did you know you were being burglarized at the time?Nope.

Again, it's just stuff. People are another matter.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 08:32 PM
Respect of personal space and property is a basic tenet of a civilized society. The animals that don't understand and respect this deserve what they get.So kill for space and property.

OK.

CosmicCowboy
03-16-2016, 08:48 PM
So kill for space and property.

OK.

that is how SCOTUS saw it...trespass plus SUBJECTIVE fear

no objective proof of threat is required.

pgardn
03-16-2016, 08:58 PM
would they only come after me if i shot him in the back?

are you saying this family is honorable and will only retaliate if i shoot him in the back?

In your case it would be in the mantle. Or possibly a siphon.

I presented as it was because retaliation is often circumstance subjective with criminals.

pgardn
03-16-2016, 08:59 PM

Oh yeah?

Who is after you and your family?

pgardn
03-16-2016, 09:00 PM
i'll give my take.

no.

So how many people have you killed?

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 09:22 PM
Nope.

So nothing like OP's situation.

I don't think people here are advocating killing because of the actual stealing but the fact that someone invaded the place they call home. I'm not going to shoot someone for what they stole, I'm going to shoot someone for breaking in to my house.

clambake
03-16-2016, 09:26 PM
In your case it would be in the mantle. Or possibly a siphon.

I presented as it was because retaliation is often circumstance subjective with criminals.

ummmm, i'll stand up to anybody that is a threat.

how about you?

clambake
03-16-2016, 09:27 PM
Oh yeah?

Who is after you and your family?

paranoia doesn't live here.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Why do you automatically assume his relatives are already in the pen?

clambake
03-16-2016, 09:30 PM

because i haven't killed them yet.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2016, 09:38 PM
that is how SCOTUS saw it...trespass plus SUBJECTIVE fear

no objective proof of threat is required.So as long as the courts are good with it?

I don't think people here are advocating killing because of the actual stealing but the fact that someone invaded the place they call home. I'm not going to shoot someone for what they stole, I'm going to shoot someone for breaking in to my house.As he is leaving?

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 09:40 PM
What an upstanding young man in his Pablo Escobar shirt in that pic from the news report.

pgardn
03-16-2016, 09:53 PM

You live in San Antonio?

Its something to consider.

You just don't kill someone and forget about it.

pgardn
03-16-2016, 09:55 PM

ummmm, i'll stand up to anybody that is a threat.

how about you?

So who is after you?

Splits
03-16-2016, 09:55 PM

Was she in her home when being burglarized or are you just making shit up again?

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:18 PM
As he is leaving?
I personally wouldn't if he was fleeing, but I'm also not a 65 year old lady who's had her house burglarized multiple times.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:20 PM
Was she in her home when being burglarized or are you just making shit up again?
She was on her property when he was in her house.
Sympatizing with criminals :lol

Splits
03-16-2016, 10:21 PM
She was on her property when he was in her house.
Sympatizing with criminals :lol

Nice goalpost move. Try actually watching the report before spouting out your ass.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Nice goalpost move. Try actually watching the report before spouting out your ass.
I did watch it. Was she on her property and was he burglarizing her home when she shot him yes or no?

Splits
03-16-2016, 10:38 PM

Nope.

I don't think people here are advocating killing because of the actual stealing but the fact that someone invaded the place they call home. I'm not going to shoot someone for what they stole, I'm going to shoot someone for breaking in to my house.

I did watch it. Was she on her property and was he burglarizing her home when she shot him yes or no?

Goalpost move. You obviously watched the video after I busted you.

She was not on her property when the crime was instigated. She called the cops while not on her property after being notified that her security system was set off, then proceeded to travel from not on her property to her property and kill the fleeing teenager. She was never in danger until she decided to go to the crime scene.

Teenagers do a lot of stupid shit, doesn't mean they should be killed for it.

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 10:39 PM
Sounds like the motherfucker already robbed her house before. Good riddance.

hater
03-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Wait so none of yu motherfuckers ever stole shit before??? Is this real life? :lol

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Goalpost move. You obviously watched the video after I busted you.

She was not on her property when the crime was instigated. She called the cops while not on her property after being notified that her security system was set off, then proceeded to travel from not on her property to her property and kill the fleeing teenager. She was never in danger until she decided to go to the crime scene.

Teenagers do a lot of stupid shit, doesn't mean they should be killed for it.

Was she on her property and was he burglarizing her home when she shot him yes or no?

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:53 PM
Wait so none of yu motherfuckers ever stole shit before??? Is this real life? :lol
The thought never crossed my mind to burglarize someone's house.

Splits
03-16-2016, 10:53 PM
Was she on her property and was he burglarizing her home when she shot him yes or no?

I busted you. Badly. Just admit it and move on. We all make mistakes.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Sounds like the motherfucker already robbed her house before. Good riddance.
:cry but he was just a teenager doing stupid shit :cry

hater
03-16-2016, 10:57 PM
:lol fucking americans are so uptight. No wonder every day a few of yoh go bananas and start shooting niggas tbqh

live a little

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 10:58 PM
I busted you. Badly. Just admit it and move on. We all make mistakes.
No, and terrible attempt at dodging the question.

Splits
03-16-2016, 10:59 PM
No, and terrible attempt at dodging the question.

Busted you real good. Keep retreating and repeating.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:00 PM
:lol fucking americans are so uptight. No wonder every day a few of yoh go bananas and start shooting niggas tbqh

live a little
:cry steal my stuff I'll just cower in the corner and hope you leave :cry

baseline bum
03-16-2016, 11:01 PM

Sounds like the cops did a bang-up job last time her house was robbed.

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:06 PM

Which corner would that be? The one which was not on her property when the crime was being committed, or did you not watch the news report?

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Busted you real good. Keep retreating and repeating.
:lol you are such a stupid fuck. How would I have responded to Chump without having seen the video and already known her age and that she was robbed multiple times? All of this before even seeing your post on the following page.

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:09 PM
:lol you are such a stupid fuck. How would I have responded to Chump without having seen the video and already known her age and that she was robbed multiple times? All of this before even seeing your post on the following page.

It's obvious when someone busts you real good because you can't hold onto your Chump-imitation stick and devolve to name calling.

Got you good. It's OK, we all make mistakes. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:09 PM
Which corner would that be? The one which was not on her property when the crime was being committed, or did you not watch the news report?
Lol pathetic criminal sympathizer. Go ahead, dodge the question again

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:12 PM
It's obvious when someone busts you real good because you can't hold onto your Chump-imitation stick and devolve to name calling.

Got you good. It's OK, we all make mistakes. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

You are wrong about me watching the video but you're right, let's move on.

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:14 PM
How would I have responded to Chump without having seen the video and already known her age

Another lie. Order of events

8 minutes later...

I personally wouldn't if he was fleeing, but I'm also not a 65 year old lady who's had her house burglarized multiple times.

You only knew her age after I busted you.

Busted hard.

Just admit it. It's OK to be caught in a lie.

hater
03-16-2016, 11:18 PM

Thats the thing u nigas go to the extreme.

beat the mofo with a metal baseball bat or something. Case closed

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:22 PM
Another lie. Order of events

8 minutes later...

You only knew her age after I busted you.

Busted hard.

Just admit it. It's OK to be caught in a lie.
You've taken the quotes out of context and left out who I was replying to. When I read a thread I go in chronological order. I don't jump to the last page and work my way back. My response to Chump supports this. You are trying way too hard here in an attempt to not answer the question.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:22 PM
Thats the thing u nigas go to the extreme.

beat the mofo with a metal baseball bat or something. Case closed
She was 65. Good on her.

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:32 PM
You've taken the quotes out of context and left out who I was replying to. When I read a thread I go in chronological order. I don't jump to the last page and work my way back. My response to Chump supports this. You are trying way too hard here in an attempt to not answer the question.

Those quotes were all in chronological order. I busted you real good, twice. First, you thought she was on her own property as the crime was instigated. Then, you claimed you watched the video because you sighted her age, when in reality you only did that after I busted you the first time.

Most people call that a two-piece.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:39 PM
Those quotes were all in chronological order. I busted you real good, twice. First, you thought she was on her own property as the crime was instigated. Then, you claimed you watched the video because you sighted her age, when in reality you only did that after I busted you the first time.

Most people call that a two-piece.
When I mentioned her age to Chump was that before or after I responded to you?

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:41 PM
When I mentioned her age to Chump was that before or after I responded to you?

It was 8 minutes after I busted you the first time.

How old was she?

spurraider21
03-16-2016, 11:47 PM
i agree with the bold but not for the reason you gave :lol... if i'm home while shit like that is going down, i'm not taking chances. what am i gna do, startle somebody who may or may not be armed? tell him "hey, stop it! i called the police."

who knows how he's going to respond. at that point he could be as scared as i am and act irrationally. i know logically, burglars are looking for valuables, not blood, but in the heat of the moment, somebody who is desperate and had the mindset to break into a home could do anything. i'm sure as hell not gna attempt a "citizens arrest"... hold a gun on him and wait for the cops to show :lol

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:50 PM
i agree with the bold but not for the reason you gave :lol... if i'm home while shit like that is going down, i'm not taking chances. what am i gna do, startle somebody who may or may not be armed? tell him "hey, stop it! i called the police."

who knows how he's going to respond. at that point he could be as scared as i am and act irrationally. i know logically, burglars are looking for valuables, not blood, but in the heat of the moment, somebody who is desperate and had the mindset to break into a home could do anything. i'm sure as hell not gna attempt a "citizens arrest"... hold a gun on him and wait for the cops to show :lol

All of which is irrelevant in this case because the homeowner was not at home when the crime was instigated (shhh, don't tell TSA)

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:51 PM
It was 8 minutes after I busted you the first time.

How old was she?
You failed to answer another question, the constant deflection is getting pathetic even for you Splits. I'm obviously not going to change your mind so there is no point of discussing that any further. With that out of the way move on and answer my question.

another dodge and more deflection in 3....2....1....

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:53 PM
All of which is irrelevant in this case because the homeowner was not at home when the crime was instigated (shhh, don't tell TSA)
Was the homeowner on her property while a crime was being committed yes or no?

Splits
03-16-2016, 11:54 PM
Was the homeowner on her property while a crime was being committed yes or no?

I'll answer this question if you tell me how old the killer is.

TheSanityAnnex
03-16-2016, 11:59 PM
I'll answer this question if you tell me how old the killer is.

More deflection and already answered in this thread. Answer the question you've been asked numerous times.

TheSanityAnnex
03-17-2016, 12:03 AM
Oh noes I didn't take notes when I watched the video and got her age wrong. For fucks sake answer the question.

spurraider21
03-17-2016, 12:04 AM
yeah, i'm not speakin about the particular case in the op, just in general

Splits
03-17-2016, 12:09 AM
Oh noes I didn't take notes when I watched the video and got her age wrong. For fucks sake answer the question.

:lmao So you went back and watched it a second time to try and get your facts in order? You posted twice she was 65 when clearly in the news report that is not her age. Busted you 3 times in the matter of 1 hour

Anyways, if you want me to answer your non-topical question, the news report, based on the statements from the police, does not conclude positively or negatively whether or not she was on her property when he was committing the crime. What it does tell us is that when the crime was instigated, she was not on her property. Her home security system alerted her to the crime. She then called the police. Rather than letting the police respond, she "rushed" to her property, where the suspect was apparently fleeing. When she killed him, it is not specified whether she was on her property or not, and says that the suspect was trying to run away.

News report:

Shooting and killing a would-be burglar as he was climbing out of her window...

Homeowner setup these surveillance cameras, detectives say security system alerted the homeowner of the breakin...

Detectives say the 54 year old was alerted to the breaking by her security system, with officers already on their way, she rushed home...

She observed a subject, exiting her home from the rear...

Detectives want to remind that if possible, it's best not to take the situation into your own hands...

But that is all moot. I busted you really good, three times. You thought her choice was to hide or to shoot, when in reality her choice was to stay off her property and allow the cops to handle it, or take the law into her own hands and kill a teenager. To cover up your initial mistake, you claimed to know her age when my first bust of you was already complete. Finally, she is not 65 as you claimed twice, but 54, according to the OP news report.

Just stop digging your grave man. Move on. I've owned you here in a dastardly fashion.

TheSanityAnnex
03-17-2016, 12:29 AM
:lmao you posted twice she was 65 when clearly in the news report that is not her age. Busted you 3 times in the matter of 1 hour

Anyways, if you want me to answer your non-topical question, the news report, based on the statements from the police, does not conclude positively or negatively whether or not she was on her property when he was committing the crime. What it does tell us is that when the crime was instigated, she was not on her property. Her home security system alerted her to the crime. She then called the police. Rather than letting the police respond, she "rushed" to her property, where the suspect was apparently fleeing. When she killed him, it is not specified whether she was on her property or not, and says that the suspect was trying to run away.

But that is all moot. I busted you really good, three times. You thought her choice was to hide or to shoot, when in reality her choice was to stay off her property and allow the cops to handle it, or take the law into her own hands and kill a teenager. To cover up your initial mistake, you claimed to know her age when my first bust of you was already complete. Finally, she is not 65 as you claimed twice, but 54, according to the OP news report.

Just stop digging your grave man. Move on. I've owned you here in a dastardly fashion.
lol @ busted for not taking notes on a news story.

I have no sympathy for criminals, it's truly pathetic to see you run to their defense and attack the victim.

Splits
03-17-2016, 12:37 AM
lol @ busted for not taking notes on a news story.

I have no sympathy for criminals, it's truly pathetic to see you run to their defense and attack the victim.

:lmao so I finally answer your non-topical question with truth bombs and your response is to ignore every one of those truths, deflect, and write-off how wrong you are.

Got it. This is why I don't respond to any of your "questions". Because when I own you (for now the 4th time) you are non-responsive.

I don't think a non-threatening teenager who is fleeing a crime scene without a weapon when nobody is in harm's way is deserving of death. But you do.

Makes sense.

TheSanityAnnex
03-17-2016, 01:10 AM
:lmao so I finally answer your non-topical question with truth bombs and your response is to ignore every one of those truths, deflect, and write-off how wrong you are.

Got it. This is why I don't respond to any of your "questions". Because when I own you (for now the 4th time) you are non-responsive.

I don't think a non-threatening teenager who is fleeing a crime scene without a weapon when nobody is in harm's way is deserving of death. But you do.

Now the lady knew he was unarmed and non-threatening when she shot him? nice truth bombs lol
I already said I wouldn't shoot in her situation, but I've got nothing wrong with her doing what she did. Fuck criminals, don't think her house will be getting robbed anymore.

baseline bum
03-17-2016, 07:17 AM

Oh yeah, I agree with that. But I meant in this woman's situation I would kill him coming through the window so I could get my shit back.

Splits
03-17-2016, 08:10 AM
Now the lady knew he was unarmed and non-threatening when she shot him? nice truth bombs lol
I already said I wouldn't shoot in her situation, but I've got nothing wrong with her doing what she did. Fuck criminals, don't think her house will be getting robbed anymore.

In a just world she would be on trial for homicide.

In the real world, her house may not get robbed anymore because it will be seized as part of an unlawful death civil suit.

Glad to hear you support the murder of kids who steal. Pretty admirable stance.

Blake
03-17-2016, 08:29 AM
Glad to hear you support the murder of kids who steal. Pretty admirable stance.

In Texus we sure as all get out do

Christmas Eve in 2009, Ezekiel Gilbert paid an escort he found on Craigslist*$150 for what he thought would be sex. Instead, according to theSan Antonio Express-News, 23-year-old Lenora Frago left his apartment after about 20 minutes without consummating the act. Gilbert, now 30, followed her to a car with a gun and shot her in the neck through the passenger-side window. Frago became paralyzed, and died about seven months later. Gilbert admitted to shooting her but contended that he did not intend to kill.

Gilbert was tried for murder. Last Wednesday, aTexas*jury ruled that his actions were legal. That’s because Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property.”

http://nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/

boutons_deux
03-17-2016, 09:21 AM
"unusual provision" in :lol gun fellatin, Bible-humping, racist, retrograde TX?

unusual? :lol

MultiTroll
03-17-2016, 09:44 AM

But is it right? Chump with a point of view:

https://youtu.be/OxoaF-wR-co

Blake
03-17-2016, 10:04 AM
But is it right? Chump with a point of view:

https://youtu.be/OxoaF-wR-co

Good god where did you dig that hideous YouTube up

Of course it's not right. The ruling in effect is saying that $150 is worth more than her life.

MultiTroll
03-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Good god where did you dig that hideous YouTube up

Of course it's not right. The ruling in effect is saying that $150 is worth more than her life.
Chump was at The Iron Bear and asked a small indie company to film.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2016, 11:41 AM
Rent free.

baseline bum
03-17-2016, 11:44 AM

150 roses and the bitch don't put out?

CosmicCowboy
03-17-2016, 11:45 AM
150 roses and the bitch don't put out?

:lmao no "smiles" there!

baseline bum
03-17-2016, 11:48 AM
Apparently the fake whore got paralyzed from a fragment of a bullet when the john shot out her cars tires, and that's why he got off for murder (stupid whore later died :lol).