PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi better than Lebron Hands Down

Calispursfan11
03-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Most mainstream analysts would now agree this doesn't even seem to be much of a debate anymore. Kawhi is just more efficient and more important to his team at this moment than old man Lebron. This is the new future. Props to Kawhi for seamlessly transitioning into this amazing stratosphere with no frills and no flash, just letting his game do the talking, period. I am more in awe of humble Kawhi every day. :worthy:

"Kawhi Leonard is the best basketball player in the world" - Charles Barkley

"Kawhi doesn’t get many opportunities to pad his stats. If he played James Harden’s minutes at the Warriors’ pace, he’d be averaging 25.4 points per game. That tops LeBron (24.9) and Westbrook (24.2), and is just a couple of points behind Durant (28.1)." - Jared Johnson

http://www.todaysfastbreak.com/nba-west/san-antonio-spurs/kawhi-leonard-second-mvp-race/

"The once-sizable gap between [Kawhi] and James is gone. Put the 2015-16 versions side by side, and each has an argument for superiority." - Bleacher Report

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2611673-lebron-james-kawhi-leonard-rivalry-evolving-into-battle-of-equals

“[Kawhi] and LeBron (James) are the two strongest, biggest 3s just from a physical standpoint, and then [Kawhi] hits seven (3-pointers) in a row against Memphis,” - Celtics Coach Brad Stevens

Dre_7
03-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Definately! He is the best all around player in the league, hands down.

It has been a pleasure to watch his developement over the last several years (League Pass, baby!) knowing that he is still gonna get better.

BatManu20
03-17-2016, 02:29 PM
http://imgwiz.com/images/2014/12/29/DWgo.png

PopTheGOAT
03-17-2016, 02:32 PM
Pointless thread but screw it...
:claw

tholdren
03-17-2016, 07:17 PM
if box score says so then it must be true, right chinook?

Chris
03-17-2016, 07:39 PM
Imagine Kawhi getting the calls Lebron gets; he would score 30+ a game quite easily -if Pop would let him.

BillMc
03-17-2016, 07:41 PM
LeBron's entourage is endless.

Kawhi's is his mom, girlfriend, and a spurs video guy.

:claw wins hands up or down. :flag:

LongtimeSpursFan
03-17-2016, 07:41 PM
Not quite yet.

JohnnyMax
03-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Lebron never plays off ball and makes his teammates adjust their game for him and still blames them or his coach.
Kawhi goes out there does his thing and wont even take credit or even be happy till his coach and teammates are happy with him.

Lebron's 12th season and he shooting career worst 29% from 3-Pt line.
Kawhi came into the league a non shooter and is 2nd best in 3-pt percentage this season only behind reddick at 46%.

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2016, 10:22 PM
Right now, he definitely is, tbh..

Lebron's jump shot is completely broken, he takes many nights off and he has poor chemistry with his team..that's what he chose, though, power over winning..can't blame him, he has more important things than basketball in his sight..

SPURt
03-17-2016, 10:25 PM
Wouldn't it be more fair to compare Kawhi to Lebron when he was the same age?

skulls138
03-17-2016, 10:27 PM
Kawhi is not as talented, but I like his game so much better than Lebrons. Kawhi is a better team player.

daslicer
03-17-2016, 10:30 PM
I love watching Kawhi's post up game it reminds me a lot of late 90's Jordan's post up game. Kawhi has become an amazing offensive player when you see how many ways he can score. They are very few guys who can post up, drive to the whole, and can hit 3's.

skulls138
03-17-2016, 10:33 PM
Lebron never plays off ball and makes his teammates adjust their game for him and still blames them or his coach.
Kawhi goes out there does his thing and wont even take credit or even be happy till his coach and teammates are happy with him.Exactly, especially Lebron not playing off ball. He doesnt let his teammates do their job. Kawhis first couple of years his only offense was spot up shooting, and now he can score off the dribble. No ego to Kawhis game, mucho ego to James' game.

Killakobe81
03-18-2016, 06:32 AM
Right now, he definitely is, tbh..

Lebron's jump shot is completely broken, he takes many nights off and he has poor chemistry with his team..that's what he chose, though, power over winning..can't blame him, he has more important things than basketball in his sight..

Da fuck?

1. One bringing a title to the "land" was his stated goal ...actually mission.
2. I get he has already won two titles, as many MVP's as possible etc. Secured a all-time top 10 status to most top 5 for some ...but Hoops should always come first while he still has whatever is left of his "prime". He has already lost his peak. He needs to move heaven and earth to try and maximize what's left of his prime.

I will say as a Lebron "respector" ... it is troubling when the game matters he cannot seem to dominate Kiwi on EITHER end. Kiwi nullifies him in ways I havent seen anyone else do. YEs I have seen Pierce and Kobe score on him. I have seen Kobe and PG block him a few times. But no one else has ever truly stifled Lerbon in his prime except Kiwi.

KenziE
03-18-2016, 07:10 AM
Cue video where KL about to check in the game LEbron saw it and almost cried before he shot his freethrow wahahaha

random21
03-18-2016, 09:06 AM
Agree OP. Only part of the game that "The Queen" is better is passing and driving his steroid filled body to the basket... Kawhi has a better defensive game, offensive moves, rebounding and creating steals...

apalisoc_9
03-18-2016, 09:11 AM
I wonder when will mainstream fans catch up to the fact. I remeber last season lowe and barkley got a few eyebrows when they saik kawhi is a top 10 player mudseason....

Might take a while.

100%duncan
03-18-2016, 10:32 AM
Of course. He and Durant should take 1st team over Lebron this season.

callo1
03-18-2016, 04:42 PM
Not a comparison of Lebron and Kawhi, but how many Finals appearances would Lebron have if he had played in the Western conference throughout his career? I don't want to take anything away from what Lebron has done, but I have thought about that before.

SouthernFried
03-18-2016, 05:16 PM
I hate off days

Dex
03-18-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm still amazed that the Spurs were able to turn George Hill and the 15th pick into a guy who arguably deserved to be #1 in his draft class. DRob and Duncan were the obvious picks, but they had to work harder for this franchise player.