Lebronte James

Help me out fellas

Chris
03-17-2016, 06:10 PM
Fisher for PG :lol

apalisoc_9
03-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Who cuckload Shaq?

All i know is matt barnes, carmelo, tim duncan, barry...Kobe bryant is a potential too...

Splits
03-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Pretty sure Magic's wife had large black men run a train on her husband.

daslicer
03-17-2016, 06:29 PM
Who cuckload Shaq?

All i know is matt barnes, carmelo, tim duncan, barry...Kobe bryant is a potential too...

His wife cheated on him with a fitness trainer.

LkrFan
03-17-2016, 06:38 PM

LINK? :lol

hater
03-17-2016, 06:40 PM

Yup in Miami :lol

Probably a Cuban bastard.

:lol Timmy :lol Shaq

daslicer
03-17-2016, 06:42 PM
LINK? :lol

http://mediatakeout.com/11226/exclusive-shaq-files-for-divorce-charges-wife-with-cheating-with-personal-trainer.html

Shaunie also cheated on Shaq with a music producer

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/report_shaunie_cheated_on_shaq_oneal_with_a_music_ promoter_that_extorted_him.htm

baseline bum
03-17-2016, 06:48 PM
Why no Kobe after Malone was plowing that wetback wife of his while she wore his $4 million ring? Prob why his kids look so retarded.

Mugen
03-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Why no Kobe after Malone was plowing that wetback wife of his while she wore his $4 million ring? Prob why his kids look so retarded.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1992175/shawn-kemp-dunk-o.gif

LkrFan
03-17-2016, 07:56 PM
http://mediatakeout.com/11226/exclusive-shaq-files-for-divorce-charges-wife-with-cheating-with-personal-trainer.html

Shaunie also cheated on Shaq with a music producer

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/report_shaunie_cheated_on_shaq_oneal_with_a_music_ promoter_that_extorted_him.htm

:lmao

JohnnyMax
03-17-2016, 08:00 PM
Steve Nash - Rumors that he divorced his wife Alejandra Amarilla because of Leandro Barbosa and Jason Richardson
Jason Kidd - Love triangle with teammate Jim Jackson and Toni Braxton
Lebron James - His mom slept with Delonte West

AlexJones
03-17-2016, 08:03 PM
All NBA Bulls team

C Tony Parker
PF Tony Parker
SF Tony Parker
SG Tony Parker
PG Tony Parker

baseline bum
03-17-2016, 08:06 PM
Steve Nash (Alejandra Amarilla)
Jason Kidd (Toni Braxton)
Lebron James (Delonte West)

Your post only makes sense if LeBron regularly fucked his mother like Thread does.

ezau
03-18-2016, 03:57 AM
C Shaq
PF Duncan
SF Matt Barnes
SG Brent Barry
PG ??

Bench:
Roy Hibbert
Pay Gasol

Help me out fellas

Malone to Vanessa: I'm hunting for little Mexican girls

:lol

Venti Quattro
03-18-2016, 04:17 AM
C Shaq
PF Duncan
SF Matt Barnes
SG Brent Barry
PG ??

PG: Steve Nash

hater
03-18-2016, 07:16 AM
K thanks fellas. Updated. That's a pretty damn good team. Lots of HOFers :lol

03-18-2016, 07:19 AM
Forgot to add kirby m8

hater
03-18-2016, 07:25 AM
Truth b told I don't think Vanessa cucked him imo. First of Malone is a greasy ass mofo no way she would touch him. 2nd he came on to her at staples center, hardly a serious cuck move.

Just don't buy it

Killakobe81
03-18-2016, 07:37 AM
Truth b told I don't think Vanessa cucked him imo. First of Malone is a greasy ass mofo no way she would touch him. 2nd he came on to her at staples center, hardly a serious cuck move.

Just don't buy it

Dont bring sense and logic in a troll thread, hater.
If anyone cucked Kobe i would check in to a fitness instructor around the time Kobe and Vanesa were considering filing for divorce. I am sure he was cheating obviously but would not be surprised if some cat was trying to get in those draws trying to be her "comforter". Shaq, Wade, Tim have all been cucked by personal trainers ..and the shit of it all they are paying some dude to plow their wife ... worse than being "cucked" tbh.

I will confess ... because hell after all my debts are paid ... I may not be here much longer ... I did cuck a few cats in my younger days. I feel bad about it now ... as a married man ...(I dont think my wife would ever do that to me but if she did it would be karma) and I know it's biblically wrong, immoral and against the man laws. But Unfulfilled married woman CHASE younger in shape men. I never sought out either of these two women they chased me at the job. I didnt even flirt just compliment. You guys better make sure to fulfill your wife's needs ... because when she feels ignored cats that pay attention will take advantage. Little shit like, I like your new haircut, love that color on you, have you been working out? Makes weak women start fantasizing about what it would be like to be with someone who NOTICES. OR it makes them wish you did that stuff still because you used to notice. Now, when someone else does ...

Dropping pearls for you younger cats. Take care of your wives/girlfriends not just sexually but pay attention. Cuz if you don't someone else will.

PSA over.

hater
03-18-2016, 07:46 AM
Truth carpet bombing tbh.

The worst part is when a wife cucks a husband its usually the husbands fault "he didn't pay aylttention to me". When a guy cucks a wife, its ALWAYS the guys fault "he's an #%#&#%#:#"

They have us mentally checkmated since the beginning of time till eternity.

Killakobe81
03-18-2016, 08:08 AM
Truth carpet bombing tbh.

The worst part is when a wife cucks a husband its usually the husbands fault "he didn't pay aylttention to me". When a guy cucks a wife, its ALWAYS the guys fault "he's an #%#&#%#:#"

They have us mentally checkmated since the beginning of time till eternity.

Women arent as quick to cheat as men, usually. But when they do it's not just sex it's fantasy fulfillment driven by insecurity and lack of attention and affection that are the drivers. Women need sex, attention and reassurance that they are still attractive. That is why FB and IG is fueling the selfie culture.Women will say they get dressed up and made up for themselves but the truth of the matter is most need the validation of their beauty and sex appeal by their peers ...because so many women especially the hot ones derive so much of their self worth from it.For the most part women dont want to cheat but if you give them a reason it can become intoxicating. Secret rendevous, the urgency because time is limited, the risk of getting caught huge adrenaline rush.

Im telling y'all mind your girl. Gotta do right by her or she may eventually do wrong by you ...

Clipper Nation
03-18-2016, 08:14 AM
All NBA Bulls team

C Tony Parker
PF Tony Parker
SF Tony Parker
SG Tony Parker
PG Tony Parker
Nah, Porker is the athletic trainer of the Bulls team. He preps the bull, 24/7.

Mitch
03-18-2016, 03:46 PM
Women arent as quick to cheat as men, usually. But when they do it's not just sex it's fantasy fulfillment driven by insecurity and lack of attention and affection that are the drivers. Women need sex, attention and reassurance that they are still attractive. That is why FB and IG is fueling the selfie culture.Women will say they get dressed up and made up for themselves but the truth of the matter is most need the validation of their beauty and sex appeal by their peers ...because so many women especially the hot ones derive so much of their self worth from it.For the most part women dont want to cheat but if you give them a reason it can become intoxicating. Secret rendevous, the urgency because time is limited, the risk of getting caught huge adrenaline rush.

Im telling y'all mind your girl. Gotta do right by her or she may eventually do wrong by you ...

Sad that we can't give broads five across the eye anymore for that kind of shit, tbh. One reason why the 50s were pretty good :tu

Killakobe81
03-18-2016, 03:58 PM
Sad that we can't give broads five across the eye anymore for that kind of shit, tbh. One reason why the 50s were pretty good :tu

Oh back then a woman would have been shunned by her church, society her own family and a ass whuppin' would have been condoned for infidelity or at least the cops would have looked the other way. Times have changed.

Mitch
03-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Oh back then a womea would have been shunned by her church, society her own family and a ass whuppin' would have been condoned or at least the cops would have looked the other way. Times have changed.

Marriages were happier back then, go figure.

DJR210
03-18-2016, 04:03 PM

Just don't buy it

:lol

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 11:05 PM

I thought Van came out hard against Malone for allegedly hitting on her during a game. Was that supposed to just be a deflection?

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 11:07 PM
I figured this thread would be based on the court and not the actual bedroom; in which case, I was gonna say Kylie Singler seems pretty cucky.

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 11:10 PM
C Shaq
PF Duncan
SF Matt Barnes
SG Brent Barry
PG Steve Nash

Bench:
Roy Hibbert
Pay Gasol
Carmelo Anthony
Lebronte James

Help me out fellas

How is Lebron not starting? A teammate plowed his mom, and he quit the playoffs :lmao

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 11:12 PM
Mitch CupCuck would be the GM.

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 11:17 PM
Steve Nash - Rumors that he divorced his wife Alejandra Amarilla because of Leandro Barbosa and Jason Richardson

No self respecting man wears a front loader...

http://slimcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Steve-Nash-children.jpg

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 11:34 PM
Top 15 Athletes Who Allegedly Cheated With A Teammate’s Wife (Link) (http://www.thesportster.com/entertainment/top-15-athletes-who-allegedly-cheated-with-a-teammates-wife/)