PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Must be boring in the reading room...

phyzik
03-18-2016, 12:54 AM
:depressed No barrels to roll for Dale :depressed

Cheer up old man, you might have something to look forward to on Saturday.

Not that it means anything, Pop aint gonna show his hand during this pre-season. :toast

Just to give you some Ammo... GS hasnt won in SA since 1997...

Spurs are undefeated at home this year...

Could be some big barrels if the Spurs lose. No sweat of my back though, as long as Pop doesn't show his hand before the real games.. :tu

Thread
03-18-2016, 04:26 AM

Not that it means anything, Pop aint gonna show his hand during this pre-season. :toast

Could be some big barrels if the Spurs lose. No sweat of my back though, as long as Pop doesn't show his hand before the real games.. :tu

I already said it,,,first. Me

midnightpulp
03-18-2016, 05:09 AM
I already said it,,,first. Me

There might not be a plan that can slow down Curry.

Killakobe81
03-18-2016, 06:18 AM

Suns lost got blown out so Cully has that.

03-18-2016, 07:17 AM
I sat through that in hopes they'd act like somebody. Christ, it was pathetic.

Thread
03-18-2016, 09:19 AM

They said Booker hit the rookie wall again. They say that every time he has a shit game. Then when he has a good game he's peaches again.

Motherfuckers.

Thread
03-18-2016, 09:20 AM
There might not be a plan that can slow down Curry.

I am praying that is true.

Silver&Black
03-18-2016, 09:28 AM
Nah...Thread is alright right now. 'Zona just got beat by the fucking Witicha St. Shockers in the NCAA Tournament. They're being talked back from the bridge's edge in Arizona right now...and that always puts a smile on his face.

Thread
03-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Nah...Thread is alright right now. 'Zona just got beat by the fucking Witicha St. Shockers in the NCAA Tournament. They're being talked back from the bridge's edge in Arizona right now...and that always puts a smile on his face.

That was mitigated by the Coyotes winning last night.

+ Media here plays both sides on UofA. When they win they're best friends, it's their 2nd bite of the apple since ASU is always AWOL. When UofA loses then they quickly forget about their support of them and make fun of them.

Motherfuckers.

ambchang
03-18-2016, 01:35 PM
They said Booker hit the rookie wall again. They say that every time he has a shit game. Then when he has a good game he's peaches again.

Motherfuckers.

Just like how Kobe goes back and forth on injuries depending on how well he played.

DMC
03-18-2016, 04:25 PM

Pop might not show his hand in the regular season but he'll show his ass again in the post season. You watch.