PDA

View Full Version : no thread on adam laroche and his kid?

Trill Clinton
03-18-2016, 12:21 PM
so he retires and walks away from 13 million dollars because his son was barred from the lockerroom???:lol

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/14989265/adam-laroche-retired-chicago-white-sox-asked-dial-back-son-clubhouse

Silver&Black
03-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Baseball = Nobody on ST cares

03-18-2016, 12:31 PM
pedovante is interested in all kinds of useless shit (besides little kids obviously) but I'm not sure even he cares about beisbol :lol

Thread
03-18-2016, 12:31 PM
I thought it was horseshit by the organization. And I'd a changed nothing if I were him. If they want to take him out of there they'd go thru me. No way would I let them walk away from $13 million, or, fail to have my son reap the benefit of my stature and position.

Trill Clinton
03-18-2016, 12:38 PM
I thought it was horseshit by the organization. And I'd a changed nothing if I were him. If they want to take him out of there they'd go thru me. No way would I let them walk away from $13 million, or, fail to have my son reap the benefit of my stature and position.

the kid was there all day every day. if it was a every now and then thing i'd get it, but every day? the kid was probably annoying as fucc too.

ColinB
03-18-2016, 12:46 PM
LaRoche is an idiot.

You hear about that Judson teacher throwing sex parties with high school boys? Smh

Trill Clinton
03-18-2016, 12:51 PM
LaRoche is an idiot.

You hear about that Judson teacher throwing sex parties with high school boys? Smh

no i didn't hear about that onehttp://i64.tinypic.com/2d4du9.png

i did hear about the band director at wagner being fired for something similar. wtf is happening to jisd.

ColinB
03-18-2016, 12:54 PM
no i didn't hear about that onehttp://i64.tinypic.com/2d4du9.png

i did hear about the band director at wagner being fired for something similar. wtf is happening to jisd.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/jared-anderson-san-antonio-texas-judson-teacher-sex-parties-boys-mormon-youth-pastor-photos-wife-children/

Apparently the 3rd Judson teacher charged with a sexual assault crime since January. Rocket pride.

Trill Clinton
03-18-2016, 01:03 PM
http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/jared-anderson-san-antonio-texas-judson-teacher-sex-parties-boys-mormon-youth-pastor-photos-wife-children/

Apparently the 3rd Judson teacher charged with a sexual assault crime since January. Rocket pride.

dammit man

Avante
03-18-2016, 01:09 PM
pedovante is interested in all kinds of useless shit (besides little kids obviously) but I'm not sure even he cares about beisbol :lol

Retard, wanna talk "Cool" Papa Bell, Josh Gibson who hit more homers than Bsbe Ruth, Satchel Paige, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Dizzy Dean, Mayes, Mantle, Maris....BIG TRAIN Walter Johnson...?

Yep, wrong as usual.

"Cool Papa" was so fast he once hit a grounder between first and second, as he rounded first for second he had to jump over that grounder. Cat was fast~~~~~~~

03-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Retard, wanna talk "Cool" Ppa Bell, Josh Gibson who hit more homers than Bsbe Ruth, Satchel Paige, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Dizzy Dean, Mayes, Mantle, Maris....BIG TRAIN Walter Johnson...?

Yep, wrong as usual.

:lmao

Avante
03-18-2016, 01:12 PM
:lmao

Is this one goofy fuck or what?

DJR210
03-18-2016, 04:31 PM
LaRoche is an idiot.

:lol Judson is all fucked up, this is nothing new to those sick fucks on that side..

One from January..

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Former-Judson-High-School-teacher-charged-with-6790576.php

One from February

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/02/08/former-texas-teacher-accused-of-sex-trafficking-underage-homeless-girl/

(http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/02/08/former-texas-teacher-accused-of-sex-trafficking-underage-homeless-girl/)From the vault..

:lol http://woai.iheart.com/articles/local-news-119078/creepy-teacher-convicted-of-soliciting-sex-12849431/

:lol http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Ex-Judson-counselor-gets-prison-3454246.php

:lol monthly teacher sex scandals at Judson..enrolling your kid at Judson gonna end up as a CPS case for the parent

Thread
03-18-2016, 06:25 PM
the kid was there all day every day. if it was a every now and then thing i'd get it, but every day? the kid was probably annoying as fucc too.

According to LaRoche there was a verbal agreement in his deal that his son would be welcome 24/7.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 12:06 AM
According to LaRoche there was a verbal agreement in his deal that his son would be welcome 24/7.

The kid was there everyday, but likely not every minute, and many teams allow the players sons to be bat boys and a whole bunch of things with nary a complaint.

Williams probably saw this as a way to get out of the 13 million via trade demand or retirement.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:08 AM
The kid was there everyday, but likely not every minute, and many teams allow the players sons to be bat boys and a whole bunch of things with nary a complaint.

Williams probably saw this as a way to get out of the 13 million via trade demand or retirement.

He'll pay a hefty price for such a machination.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 12:12 AM
And there's an extensive history of fathers bringing children, especially sons, with them. Lots of father-son lineages in the sport. More than any other, most likely.

There's a reason for that.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 12:15 AM
He'll pay a hefty price for such a machination.

Have you seen some of the current players ripping Williams? He's already paying the price. He's not helping his own job standing by casting blame on players against a player and his son. Pretty foolish.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:17 AM
Have you seen some of the current players ripping Williams? He's already paying the price. He's not helping his own job standing by casting blame on players against a player and his son. Pretty foolish.

Yep, he picked on the wrong guy, the wrong union. And Media wants to back him, but, they do not dare turn on the players here. It's gonna be interesting to see how Williams handles it next week.

Trill Clinton
03-19-2016, 01:10 AM
The only player I saw complaining was sale. It's been quiet from the others which tells me that this was a team decision but Williams had to be the bearer of bad news. Anyways, Laroche was trash and not worth the 13mil. Oh and he quit, not like they fired him. He quit on his team.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 02:31 AM
The only player I saw complaining was sale. It's been quiet from the others which tells me that this was a team decision but Williams had to be the bearer of bad news. Anyways, Laroche was trash and not worth the 13mil. Oh and he quit, not like they fired him. He quit on his team.

You're an idiot.

Sale is the team's best player. He's levied charges against Williams that include his coaches and teammates. If Sale were speaking out of turn, those included coaches would be speaking out. They aren't going to allow a loudmouth to include them in some trumped up charge against a Team President backed by the owner for over a decade.

You're allowing your own preferences to make leaps of faith with nary a shred of common sense to back it up. Sale is the mouthpiece. Sure. But if he wasn't speaking for the majority, there's no way he'd be the only one speaking.

And LaRoche is talking, too. That's two. And neither fella has been refuted by anyone other than the accused.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 02:34 AM
Plenty of support, public support, amongst both Sox players, and coaches, and other former teammates: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/ct-adam-laroche-teammates-support-spt-0318-20160317-story.html

Williams is wrong.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 02:37 AM
teammates threatening boycott: http://www.people.com/article/white-sox-support-adam-laroche-son

The above is likely at least fine worthy, if not suspension worthy.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 02:44 AM
Williams has even half-truthed himself into admitting he agreed to allow Drake to travel with his dad, admitting he "didn't realize what they were committing to" or something to that effect.

Teammates are holding closed door meetings, them and coaches begging LaRoche to come back. They aren't doing that if they all petitioned Williams to get rid of the kid.

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2016, 09:17 AM
This is Kenny's juror #3 way of venting his own disappointment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBAqX8QUEg

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 09:40 AM
I agree with the org. No reason to bring your kid to work every damn day. Would anybody here get shit from their boss or coworkers if they brought their kid to work every day? Come on

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 09:48 AM
I agree with the org. No reason to bring your kid to work every damn day. Would anybody here get shit from their boss or coworkers if they brought their kid to work every day? Come on

They swing a bat, play catch, field hits, and learn what a man rubbing his belly means.

It's not work. It's a game. And the tradition is generations old.

He's been in the bigs for like 13 years and has brought Drake with him half that time.

So, it's only a big deal now because Kenny Williams is a lying sack of shit.

It's not an organization request. That infers everyone supports it. The vast majority of the organization has expressed support for LaRoche and Drake through word, action, or inaction.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Double post

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 10:39 AM
It's work and the white sox are a losing organization, sounds like they want to start taking their "work" more seriously. Tough to do that when you tripping over ankle biters trying to field hits.

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:47 AM
It's work and the white sox are a losing organization, sounds like they want to start taking their "work" more seriously. Tough to do that when you tripping over ankle biters trying to field hits.

Then the company should not have agreed to the accommodation when he signed his two year contract.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 11:30 AM

Have you even heard the players? Many current and former teammates have said they love him. Drake isn't a dog. He's a teenager, who has been around baseball his entire life. I doubt he's tripping people trying to field a ball, or doing "hey batter" antics when swinging.

The White Sox sucked before LaRoche and Drake ever got there, and LaRoche and Drake were with the Nationals previously, a playoff team.

You honest to god have no idea what you're talking about.

Trill Clinton
03-19-2016, 11:55 AM
Then the company should not have agreed to the accommodation when he signed his two year contract.

verbal agreements don't mean shit. get it in on paper if it means that much to you. laroche is a quiter.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:06 PM
verbal agreements don't mean shit. get it in on paper if it means that much to you. laroche is a quiter.

Then the club should not have given it.

Trill Clinton
03-19-2016, 01:58 PM
le batard going in!

resistanze
03-19-2016, 02:18 PM
WGAF. Fuck him and his kid.

spurraider21
03-19-2016, 02:28 PM
https://m.popkey.co/b298e3/g3mAg.gif

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Have you even heard the players? Many current and former teammates have said they love him. Drake isn't a dog. He's a teenager, who has been around baseball his entire life. I doubt he's tripping people trying to field a ball, or doing "hey batter" antics when swinging.

The White Sox sucked before LaRoche and Drake ever got there, and LaRoche and Drake were with the Nationals previously, a playoff team.

You don't take your kids to work with you. Period. There is a designated bring your son or daughter to work day every year for people that want to bring their kids to see what their job is like. Aside from that, they are a DISTRACTION.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 04:08 PM
You don't take your kids to work with you. Period. There is a designated bring your son or daughter to work day every year for people that want to bring their kids to see what their job is like. Aside from that, they are a DISTRACTION.

You're a fucking idiot.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 04:14 PM
le batard going in!

Kenny Williams has done his high salary job poorly for a lot longer, crawfishes on agreements, lies to players about coaches, lies to coaches about players, and denies a 14 year old his agreed upon arrangement to be with his father.

It has nothing to do with privilege. Le Retard is a race-card-playing asshat. He's about stirring up controversy to milk topics for every ounce of ratings. Clown doesn't have a sincere bone in his body, let alone being capable of having a sincerely informed opinion.

spurraider21
03-19-2016, 04:40 PM
Kenny Williams has done his high salary job poorly for a lot longer, crawfishes on agreements, lies to players about coaches, lies to coaches about players, and denies a 14 year old his agreed upon arrangement to be with his father.

It has nothing to do with privilege. Le Retard is a race-card-playing asshat. He's about stirring up controversy to milk topics for every ounce of ratings. Clown doesn't have a sincere bone in his body, let alone being capable of having a sincerely informed opinion.
True. I have to say, though, their look-alike game is one of the funniest segments on the radio, but he is pretty obsessed with race... They literally keep count of how many segments he had gone without mentioning race

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 05:10 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

Whoa that's a little extreme :lol

Get mad when people disagree with you much? Lmao

So was it a written or verbal agreement that his son can come to the clubhouse EVERY DAY?

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention whether or not this kid is missing school to be at the clubhouse as often as he is?

Trill Clinton
03-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Jesus christ

Trill Clinton
03-19-2016, 05:32 PM

So was it a written or verbal agreement that his son can come to the clubhouse EVERY DAY?

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention whether or not this kid is missing school to be at the clubhouse as often as he is?

Last I heard he's not in school. Laroche said he's not big on sending his kids to school and they learn more in the clubhouse smh

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 05:44 PM

You're fucking idiot. There's no other way to say it.

As for school, he's schooled during the winter and traveled the country with his parents, learning about places, people, teamwork, struggle, practice, and passion during the other months, likely doing some sort of work along the way.

Considering public schools failings, I'd say he's fine.

My 8-yo nephew has dyslexia. The schools have him absolute gibberish to do to "work through it". I came home over the summer, trashed it, and started working with him. He now reads books two or three years above his age, and does so at a speed in line with most 10 year olds.

Many schools are truly useless.

If every kid could be "home schooled" while traveling the globe for culture and experience, while learning from his dad life lessons, and socializing with people, this world would be far better off.

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Jesus christ

Looks like someone other than Sale is talking.

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Last I heard he's not in school. Laroche said he's not big on sending his kids to school and they learn more in the clubhouse smh

Good grief :lol

The Reckoning
03-19-2016, 06:18 PM
must be nice to be rich enough to throw temper tantrums and ripping up multi million $ contracts

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 06:30 PM
Honestly, this is one big reason why baseball is a pathetic "sport". You don't see kids running around training fields or courts in football or basketball :lol

Will Hunting
03-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Why is this even a story? :cry that poor baseball player isn't allowed to bring his kid with him while he's getting paid 8 figures to play baseball :cry

JMarkJohns
03-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Honestly, this is one big reason why baseball is a pathetic "sport". You don't see kids running around training fields or courts in football or basketball :lol

You're a fucking idiot...

Basketball players bring their kids to everything. Fuck, you can't even escape basketball players and their kids in the commercial breaks.

In many instances, the children of baseball players shag flyballs, are bat boys, a whole host of contributing roles.

There's 100 years of fathers bringing children with them. Maybe not everywhere, but Williams knew the request when he offered him the 8 figures. LaRoche admits to having a down year last year. But he was just 2 seasons removed from finishing top-6 in MVP votes for a 1st Place Nationals squad, putting up 33 HR and 100+ RBI. Last three years in Washington he averaged like 28 HR and 90 RBI.

Clearly Drake isn't a distraction for him, it teammates since the Nationals averaged 92 wins during that stretch while averaging fewer than 80 without LaRoche for 100+ games.

White Sox sucked for years prior. Largely because Williams sucks epically at his profession.

lil'mo
03-19-2016, 07:50 PM
Kids aren't around for practice and training in real sports like football and basketball. I'm not talking about press conferences and shit lmao

Thread
03-20-2016, 07:10 AM

I don't blame him.

Will Hunting
03-20-2016, 09:19 AM
People are kidding themselves if they think none of Laroche's teammates complained about his kid always being around. Kenny Williams wouldn't have taken a stand on something everyone else was OK with just to be an asshole.

Professional athletes view their locker room as a place where you can say whatever you want, they don't want to have to filter everything they say to make it 14 year-old appropriate.

unleashbaynes
03-20-2016, 10:33 AM
:lol how annoying wouod it be to work with someone who brought their bratty kid with them to work every day?

:cry but tradition!

Will Hunting
03-20-2016, 10:53 AM
:lol how annoying wouod it be to work with someone who brought their bratty kid with them to work every day?

:cry but tradition!

People who bring photo albums of their kids pictures to work and expect me to look at them and pretend to give a shit are fucking annoying, I can't imagine someone who actually brings his/her kid to work everyday while expecting his/her coworkers to entertain the kid :lol

Thread
03-20-2016, 11:51 AM
People who bring photo albums of their kids pictures to work and expect me to look at them and pretend to give a shit are fucking annoying

It's called humanity.

Thread
03-20-2016, 11:52 AM
- "You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way."

- Barbara Bush

Will Hunting
03-20-2016, 11:55 AM
It's called humanity.

It's called narcissism. Just because you think your kid is the cutest little thing in the world doesn't mean your coworkers do. It's awkward when someone brings their family vacation photo album over to my desk at work expecting me to look through it picture by picture so they can get the gratification of someone else telling them their son/daughter is "so cute!".

lil'mo
03-20-2016, 01:48 PM

Here you go ya little pansy :lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/white-sox-players-staff-reportedly-222000523.html

Aztecfan03
03-20-2016, 01:55 PM
The clubhouse isn't a day care.

JMarkJohns
03-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Maybe that's true, maybe it's planted propaganda, either way, this is just further proof of how shitty the White Sox organization is and is run. Article talks about crawfishing on the agreement, castigates and lays inferred blame at the feet of the 14-year old distraction, etc.

They knew what they were getting when they signed him.

This wasn't a problem in Washington when they averaged 90+ wins and LaRoche averaged around 30 HR, 90 RBI with a top-6 MVP finish.

It's been going on for years, white sox knew it, agreed to it, and now they've created a huge controversy, turning player against player, player against coach, player against front office, and fans against the team or against a 14-YO boy and his devoted father.

Funny. Always seems to happen to shitty organizations run by shitty decision makers, employeeing shitty players.

LaRoche certainly is a peculiar situation. But they knew it going in.

resistanze
03-20-2016, 03:53 PM
So in the end, the White Sox got an annoying bible thumping player batting .200 and his son off the team, while getting $13 million off the books.

White Sox win.

Trill Clinton
03-20-2016, 04:38 PM
When the Adam LaRoche news broke last week — which, from now on, we will refer to as DrakeGhazi — the claim was made that the process was set in motion by Ken Williams. Chris Sale and Adam Eaton unambiguously claimed in the media that no player on the White Sox’ roster had a problem with Drake LaRoche. Adam LaRoche said, in his statement, that his only issue was with Ken Williams, strongly implying the same. Even Ken Williams — at least publicly — said that limiting and/or barring Drake LaRoche’s access, which led to Adam LaRoche’s retirement, was his call.

As I said when this story came out, it didn’t add up. Sale and Eaton’s talk of the clubhouse being unified and Williams’ nodding about the “bonding” of the clubhouse over all of this didn’t make sense. Rather, I and many others surmised, this was likely a situation in which White Sox players — maybe several of them — complained to Ken Williams about Drake LaRoche’s presence and Ken Williams (a) was doing their bidding in limiting/barring Drake LaRoche’ and (b) took the heat for it so there was not a clubhouse rift. Occam’s Razor suggested that this was the more likely situation, no matter what the official line was.

Occam’s Razor did not fail us. Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports:

. . . while the early evidence frames this as a Williams vs. LaRoche battle over clubhouse time for LaRoche’s son, multiple baseball officials with direct knowledge of the Adam LaRoche brouhaha told USA TODAY Sports a different tale.

Several players and staff members privately complained to White Sox management recently about the constant presence of LaRoche’s 14-year-old son, Drake, in the clubhouse

While one may be tempted to say this doesn’t much matter now because LaRoche is gone, the fact is that the behavior of all of the parties in the past few days makes this a pretty big deal.

There was a heated team meeting about this on Tuesday. A meeting Chris Sale said presented a White Sox team entirely on the same page regarding the LaRoches. So much so that a boycott of Wednesday’s spring training game was considered. In the following days Sale accused Ken Williams of lying when he said that players or coaches complained and he hung up the LaRoches’ jerseys in his locker. The team kept Drake LaRoche’s nameplate up on his locker in his memory. Yesterday Adam Eaton talked about how Drake LaRoche was a team leader, for crying out loud.

Now Sale and Eaton — and, one presumes, some other players for whom they were speaking — know that what they initially believed was not true. They now know that there was not unanimous acceptance of Drake LaRoche. At the very best the Sale-Eaton contingent have to be embarrassed at how far out on the limb they got on this, portraying clubhouse ambivalence as clubhouse unity. More concerning, however, is that the Sale-Eaton contingent may now feel as though their teammates lied to them. Either by voicing disingenuous support for the LaRoches while they secretly complained or by keeping silent and allowing that impression to be created.

There will be some tempted to play the role of savvy cynic and say “eh, Sale and Eaton probably knew others complained and were just being dramatic.” I think that’s pretty unlikely. To say the things they said and to act in the manner they did — remember, they were talking about boycotting a game over this — while knowing that others in the clubhouse didn’t agree with them would itself be an act of clubhouse dissension. They’d be publicly rubbing their teammates’ noses in the matter and passive-aggressively calling them out. That’s not something players would do lightly or easily. No, I believe they took the stance that they did because they truly believed they were in an us (players) against him (Ken Williams) situation. I believe that they believed that no uniformed White Sox personnel had an issue with Drake LaRoche. Remember, when Ken Williams privately suggested that to Sale, Sale accused him of lying.

They have now found out they were wrong. Moreover, I presume that they will soon find out who, exactly, complained about Drake LaRoche. They will find out whose complaints set the ball in motion for the retirement of one of their favorite teammates and whose silence led them to, quite frankly, take some pretty ridiculous public positions on the matter. And then they’ll have to spend the next six and a half months working, traveling and living with them.

That ought to be fun.

It finally comes out: Several White Sox players complained about Drake LaRoche (http://mlb.nbcsports.com/2016/03/20/it-finally-comes-out-several-white-sox-players-complained-about-drake-laroche/?ocid=Yahoo)

Trill Clinton
03-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Maybe that's true, maybe it's planted propaganda, either way, this is just further proof of how shitty the White Sox organization is and is run. Article talks about crawfishing on the agreement, castigates and lays inferred blame at the feet of the 14-year old distraction, etc.

They knew what they were getting when they signed him.

This wasn't a problem in Washington when they averaged 90+ wins and LaRoche averaged around 30 HR, 90 RBI with a top-6 MVP finish.

It's been going on for years, white sox knew it, agreed to it, and now they've created a huge controversy, turning player against player, player against coach, player against front office, and fans against the team or against a 14-YO boy and his devoted father.

Funny. Always seems to happen to shitty organizations run by shitty decision makers, employeeing shitty players.

LaRoche certainly is a peculiar situation. But they knew it going in.

you're an idiot

JMarkJohns
03-20-2016, 04:45 PM
you're an idiot

Everything I said in that is factually true.

Edit: Shit! The article you posted above proves my very point.

Fact is, LaRoche was told something by management. It wasn't a secret to them. Management knew about Drake from the beginning. They OK'd it.

LaRoche had just one year remaining on the deal. He wasn't going to be brought back for a number of reasons, and was likely going to retire.

Whether or not support was unanimous, there was very vocal, and public support against the decision to no longer permit Drake.

Sale didn't lie. He went with the known truth. To him, the team's best player, what was done was a travesty. He accused the front office management of lying, saying they told players managers complained, and telling managers that players complained. This pits them against each other.

Now it comes out that factions of both likely voiced displeasure over the situation, leading to management to block Drake from the agreed upon access.

Why is this significant?

As I have said, a well run organization didn't have a problem with Drake, and Drake wasn't a distraction to it, the players, nor the team's goals.

But with the shitty White Sox, a 14-YO and his father have an agreed upon deal backed out on, the FO places scattered blame, turning ire at multiple sources, something that now has player vs player, players vs coach, and players/coaches vs management, in a very public spectacle, and a needless spectacle.

Chemistry is likely ruined, players don't trust each other, their coaches, their management to follow through on what is said publicly, and for what?

To get a 14 year old out of the clubhouse one year early, in a season most expect the White Sox to be a bottom of the division to maybe .500. Ball club.

Future players now know all this. They know agreements aren't worth shit. They know children aren't very welcome, and while most aren't as extreme as LaRoche, many, if not most players include their kids, especially boys, in their work. And they know teammates either aren't truthful with each other, or that coaches aren't truthful with players, or both.

For one year. All that for one year.

Sure, it saves them 13 million, but if an embarrassed Sale leaves, or it costs them a great player who wants his son to be involved with the team as a batboy, or something, then it likely costs them more than they gain this year.

Overall, as I said, shitty organization doing shitty things organizationally.

johnsmith
03-20-2016, 05:42 PM
People who bring photo albums of their kids pictures to work and expect me to look at them and pretend to give a shit are fucking annoying, I can't imagine someone who actually brings his/her kid to work everyday while expecting his/her coworkers to entertain the kid :lol

I agree with every part of this post.

johnsmith
03-20-2016, 05:44 PM
you're an idiot

What was wrong with his post?

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 01:23 AM
I can't believe this story is still getting play, tbh:lol

I'm not a baseball hater, but all these "unwritten rules" and principles that they have are pretty lame..dying sport that encourages dullness..

I miss the Bonds days, where I was actually a fan and interested in watching..

03-21-2016, 06:56 AM
I can't believe this story is still getting play, tbh:lol

I'm not a baseball hater, but all these "unwritten rules" and principles that they have are pretty lame..dying sport that encourages dullness..

I miss the Bonds days, where I was actually a fan and interested in watching..

:cry don't celebrate home runs :cry
:cry don't step on the pitchers mound :cry
:cry don't bat flip :cry

so fucking lame :lol

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 04:56 PM
:cry don't celebrate home runs :cry
:cry don't step on the pitchers mound :cry
:cry don't bat flip :cry

so fucking lame :lol

:lol Goose Gossage
:lol Brian McCann