PDA

View Full Version : will nba league pass have spurs vs worriers eventhough its on ABC??????????

hater
03-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Cant Watch the Game live fellas. I do have league pass WEB. Will I be able to watch it say 2 hours after the fact??

webshad
03-18-2016, 03:16 PM
You obviously won't be able to see it live on LP due to blackout restriction.

But you can watch the game 2-3 hours later on LP.

lil'mo
03-18-2016, 03:35 PM
hater you stupid asshole

apalisoc_9
03-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Its strange...i have abc on my cbale but all the games on ABC are available on my league pass..lol

Next year ill be sure to sign up with a vpn and gret international league pass....

apalisoc_9
03-18-2016, 04:08 PM
Also, if you an internet connection as low as 10 mbps..there is no reason why you cant just hook up your laptop to your tv lol

ChumpDumper
03-18-2016, 04:27 PM
Should be on watchESPN is you can aff:cryrd cable.

If you're in a foreign country, gfy.

monkeypunk
03-18-2016, 04:33 PM
Don't know if anyone else has run into this but international LP "fixed" the loophole where you could shut off the vpn once the stream starts. It just logs you out after a few seconds and redirects you to the US LP site. You can obviously leave the vpn running and watch the game but you are hamstrung by the bandwidth of the country your vpn is set to show you in. Canada has so far had the best speed and is still out of the US so no blackouts.

apalisoc_9
03-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Don't know if anyone else has run into this but international LP "fixed" the loophole where you could shut off the vpn once the stream starts. It just logs you out after a few seconds and redirects you to the US LP site. You can obviously leave the vpn running and watch the game but you are hamstrung by the bandwidth of the country your vpn is set to show you in. Canada has so far had the best speed and is still out of the US so no blackouts.

Canada has tons of blackouts.

monkeypunk
03-18-2016, 05:24 PM

Been lucky so far and only had one game blacked (actually thought the vpn was screwing up) but England still has decent speed so switched to a London server and I was good. I bet they do block the ABC game tomorrow though...

webshad
03-18-2016, 05:26 PM
Also, if you an internet connection as low as 10 mbps..there is no reason why you cant just hook up your laptop to your tv lol

Tell me, is there a way to stream the game or download it later that night without using LP? Any rapidgator link etc?

UNT Eagles 2016
03-18-2016, 05:37 PM
If you know where to go on the internet you'll be fine. And no, not the reddit page ballstreams, that usually isn't worth squat.

houston spurs fan
03-18-2016, 05:45 PM
It's amazing all the bandwagon fans we have now from foreign countries. Kind of like Man U or the Cowboys in the 90's...

apalisoc_9
03-18-2016, 05:47 PM
Been lucky so far and only had one game blacked (actually thought the vpn was screwing up) but England still has decent speed so switched to a London server and I was good. I bet they do block the ABC game tomorrow though...

Are you in canada? They never blackout ABC games....most likely because its not exactly a canadian sport broadcast

hater
03-18-2016, 10:42 PM
hater you stupid asshole

Yeah Im not going to go with this advice

hater
03-18-2016, 10:43 PM
You obviously won't be able to see it live on LP due to blackout restriction.

But you can watch the game 2-3 hours later on LP.

Thanks broths. I will most likely do this and if I can't watch the game I will fucking go nuts