03-18-2016, 10:12 PM
San Antonio favored by 3.5, opening line. GSW without Ezeli, Bogut and Iguodala

Thread
03-18-2016, 10:13 PM
I'd love to roll a fuckin' barrel here.

AlexJones
03-18-2016, 10:13 PM
This forum will be shut down if the Warriors win IMO

Also interesting that GSW on a 2nd night of a b2b, without 3 key rotation players, on the road is less of an underdog than the Spurs were heading into GSW 2 months ago

Thread
03-18-2016, 10:14 PM

No, they'll take it like a trouper down here.

Mitch
03-18-2016, 10:15 PM

They should win, missing key players, on the road, b2b.

How much do you want to stack the odds for them? :lol

If the Spurs lose this, they're overrated 100%

spursistan
03-18-2016, 10:16 PM

TDMVPDPOY
03-18-2016, 10:16 PM
you take the warriors man

i dont trust a team that still has a fkn dog pos who still thinks it his team

Mitch
03-18-2016, 10:18 PM
you take the warriors man

i dont trust a team that still has a fkn dog pos who still thinks it his team

Who'd you take, Parker or no PG at all (4 vs 5) :lol

ambchang
03-18-2016, 10:20 PM
Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. The Warriors should start selling 2016 championship gear now.

ElNono
03-18-2016, 10:22 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the Hornets game on Monday... this shit has been all drama, and it's not even the playoffs yet...

Kawhitstorm
03-18-2016, 10:35 PM
San Antonio favored by 3.5, opening line. GSW without Ezeli, Bogut and Iguodala

Worriers, do you have anymore excuses?

03-18-2016, 10:40 PM
I'd love to roll a fuckin' barrel here.
I'll just bet you would. Lakers down 15 to the Suns at the half.

tee hee

Arcadian
03-19-2016, 12:21 AM

Agreed. If the spurs can't at least play a tightly contested game, they're just another faggot team in a season with 29 faggot teams.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:24 AM
Agreed. If the spurs can't at least play a tightly contested game, they're just another faggot team in a season with 29 faggot teams.

GD it. I'm goin' to bed!

You maddening bastards, you.

Arcadian
03-19-2016, 12:30 AM
GD it. I'm goin' to bed!

You maddening bastards, you.

Really? It's called respecting a 62-6 team, dumbass.

Reck
03-19-2016, 01:10 AM
Niggas better win this one.

Get 'em on a back to back. It doesn't get more primer than that.

DMC
03-19-2016, 01:14 AM
They aren't going to win. Get used to it now. The Spurs aren't in WCF playoff form yet. They'll need to be tested in the crucible that is the 1st two rounds. If they can weather that, we'll see. GS is in playoff form. They aren't going to lose. They'll be up by double digits by midway through the 2nd.

I recall when the Celtics swept the Texas Triangle. Spurs had them by 22 in the 1st and still lost. That was a bad ass team, they took everything they wanted. The Warriors are like that in this weak ass league right now.

Robz4000
03-19-2016, 03:35 AM
On the fence about tomorrow. Dubs are at the disadvantage, but will be fired up more than they've been all season. Also don't expect Pop to go hard for the W. Hopefully Tim beasts with no legit bigs.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2016, 03:41 AM
On the fence about tomorrow. Dubs are at the disadvantage, but will be fired up more than they've been all season. Also don't expect Pop to go hard for the W. Hopefully Tim beasts with no legit bigs.

hopefully they don't commit 15 unforced turnovers

Thread
03-19-2016, 03:51 AM

Asshole. You're 4 games off their gd pace.

Thread
03-19-2016, 03:53 AM

Now, go cry to mommy. & take snot nose D with you.

Robz4000
03-19-2016, 04:07 AM
Now, go cry to mommy. & take snot nose D with you.

Damn Culb, why are you so bitter tonight? Usually you're a cheery sort, but tonight you really seem out for it.

King Emmanuel
03-19-2016, 04:13 AM
Spurs fans downplaying the importance of this game.. pathetic.

:lol todays fans

Thread
03-19-2016, 04:15 AM
Damn Culb, why are you so bitter tonight? Usually you're a cheery sort, but tonight you really seem out for it.

Because you guys act like fools at times like this. This is how your people act upstairs. When you bring that behavior down here it makes me angry. Insulating yourself for loss at 48 hours before tip off is weak. It's maddening.

Thread
03-19-2016, 04:16 AM
Spurs fans downplaying the importance of this game.. pathetic.

:lol todays fans

It is pathetic.

Chef Curry
03-19-2016, 04:20 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/11aitZSSRhHYuQ/giphy.gif

Robz4000
03-19-2016, 04:21 AM
Because you guys act like fools at times like this. This is how your people act upstairs. When you bring that behavior down here it makes me angry. Insulating yourself for loss at 48 hours before tip off is weak. It's maddening.

It's not foolish when you consider how historically good this Dubs team is. I'm not saying the Spurs are going to lose, but I'm acknowledging the fact it's a good possibility.

Robz4000
03-19-2016, 04:22 AM
Anyway, I'm fucking drunk and my rambling should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thread
03-19-2016, 04:32 AM
It's not foolish when you consider how historically good this Dubs team is. I'm not saying the Spurs are going to lose, but I'm acknowledging the fact it's a good possibility.

And that is different than what you've been saying. You're 4 games off their pace. A measly 4 games.

---

They may have dreams of besting the Bulls, but, Kerr is no fool. He's went to the crop for one reason,,,so he doesn't have to start in San Antonio. If he's able to best the Bulls because he chose to beat them in the home stretch it's a bonus. Media knows this, but, they've chosen to not play it. Perhaps because they want MJ/Bulls preserved and have begun to wring their hands, pace those floors and implore Kerr to stop the stampede, for God's sakes.

It stinks to high heaven.

Robz4000
03-19-2016, 04:35 AM
And that is different than what you've been saying. You're 4 games off their pace. A measly 4 games.

---

They may have dreams of besting the Bulls, but, Kerr is no fool. He's went to the crop for one reason,,,so he doesn't have to start in San Antonio. If he's able to best the Bulls because he chose to beat them in the home stretch it's a bonus. Media knows this, but, they've chosen to not play it. Perhaps because they want MJ/Bulls preserved and have begun to wring their hands, pace those floors and implore Kerr to stop the stampede, for God's sakes. It stinks to high heaven.

What do you mean it's different than what I've been saying? If I was 100% confident I'd of taken your bet earlier, but because I'm maybe 70% confident I don't feel it's worth the risk of losing my ST privileges.

Reck
03-19-2016, 04:39 AM

That's not what you said at post #13.

Thread
03-19-2016, 04:40 AM
What do you mean it's different than what I've been saying? If I was 100% confident I'd of taken your bet earlier, but because I'm maybe 70% confident I don't feel it's worth the risk of losing my ST privileges.

Forget about that stupid ELE.

This [[[I'm not saying the Spurs are going to lose, but I'm acknowledging the fact it's a good possibility.]]] is a man talking. I'll take a bit of umbrage with "good"---I'd supplant it with "strong" but that is quibble. Your other materiel in this thread is beneath you.

SpursDynasty
03-19-2016, 08:42 AM
This is just another game for the Spurs. No big deal. Spurs allow 92.5 points a game. Warriors allow 104.

~O~
03-19-2016, 09:28 AM
Listen..we've gone over defensive rating before and at the time Golden State had encountered San An, they had the best defensive rate in the league....and still lost by 30 and gave up 120 points. Defensive rating doesn't matter when you encounter Golden State. San An is going to have to prove their quality one way or the other. The Warriors are a match-up nightmare for them.

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2016, 09:41 AM
This is a must-win game for San Antonio from a psychological perspective. Can't just call it another regular season game when you're 34-0 at home and facing what could be the greatest team of all time. No CIA Pop excuses or anything else will fly, and spurfan knows it. The same goes for GSW when they host SA later on. The last regular season game to have this much significance was the 1999-2000 Lakers@Blazers final RS meeting--Portland lost and went into a tailspin to end the season while LA went on to win 67 games. Blazers recovered in the playoffs, but the Lakers were already in their head by that point.

Reck
03-19-2016, 09:45 AM
Warriors are a match-up nightmare for them.

Funny how this is an issue this year only.

You didn't used to hear this prior to the Warriors historic run.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the Spurs have a winning record against them going back several years.

AlexJones
03-19-2016, 09:46 AM

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the Spurs have a winning record against them going back several years.
None of the previous match ups matter. Nothing that happened last year or 2014 matters.

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 10:13 AM
SPURS aint winning shit if pos is gettin minutes out there tonight, fck him

anyway have u notice last 10-20games, pop has been sluggish trying to win games by playing behind ...i think his testing if this team has the guts to fight back from a deficit or he just pulls out his usual white flag after first quarter/half

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Listen..we've gone over defensive rating before and at the time Golden State had encountered San An, they had the best defensive rate in the league....and still lost by 30 and gave up 120 points. Defensive rating doesn't matter when you encounter Golden State. San An is going to have to prove their quality one way or the other. The Warriors are a match-up nightmare for them.

Why is this, O? I'm serious. Break it down.

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:18 AM
None of the previous match ups matter. Nothing that happened last year or 2014 matters.

Why, AJ? Why do these previous events not matter?

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:19 AM
SPURS aint winning shit if pos is gettin minutes out there tonight, fck him

anyway have u notice last 10-20games, pop has been sluggish trying to win games by playing behind ...i think his testing if this team has the guts to fight back from a deficit or he just pulls out his usual white flag after first quarter/half

Who is (pos?)

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Who is (pos?)

u know who parrot...that pos porker

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:31 AM
u know who parrot...that pos porker

That's what I thought, just confirming. He's always your fall guy.

~O~
03-19-2016, 10:40 AM

Times change. This is a new year. They are historically dominant this season.

For instance, Magic fans had that same destructive logic against Atlanta Hawks and they were crushed in the playoffs by them in their last meeting. The Magic use to own the Hawks in the playoffs.

Golden State has done everything and more to prove that they're capable of dominating the Spurs. After all they dominated them already and no one can't say they didn't.

They're a matchup nightmare because they've developed too dynamically well at every aspect of the game individually to be contained. All their guards are above average defenders. Even Curry at his size is average. Their team defense is elite and their defensive rating is extremely misleading. They're ast percentage is 7% over the Spurs 61%; a category which equates to overall excellent ball movement individual among players and excellent offensive efficiency to create assists. This is a stat the spurs are known for but isn't dominating in. Their overall offensive efficiency pales in comparison.

What's scary this month is that SAS is shooting 29% from three this month. What the fuck is that shit? From what i remember, its Danny Green. Yep...its Danny Green and...Leonard..........and an instance of patty mills (1-8) against minny. Leonard, Mas o menos. Green is in a huge slump. Checked all box scores from this month. Spurs would have to break some barriers to win this game and Curry would not have to have something to prove to San Antonio.

hater
03-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Would rather lose tonight than in the playoffs tbh.

Meaningless game

Buddy Mignon
03-19-2016, 11:03 AM
Spurfan pussy juice is all over this thread. Here they are playing the best their franchise has ever played and they can't even win at home against the team that they should beat. What a bunch of faggots. I wish these were the good ol days when you could just punch a fucking faggot for the fun of it... I'd punch you all.

Oh... and the Lakers blew them the fuck out!!! Maybe that'll encourage you pussies.

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:09 AM
Spurfan pussy juice is all over this thread. Here they are playing the best their franchise has ever played and they can't even win at home against the team that they should beat. What a bunch of faggots. I wish these were the good ol days when you could just punch a fucking faggot for the fun of it... I'd punch you all.

Oh... and the Lakers blew them the fuck out!!! Maybe that'll encourage you pussies.

- "Nobody closes us out, Cubby. Nobody."

- Luva - in exile - down 14 3rd quarter - 17 June 2010

Buddy Mignon
03-19-2016, 11:10 AM
- "Nobody closes us out, Cubby. Nobody."

- Luva - in exile - down 14 3rd quarter - 17 June 2010

:toast

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:11 AM

Meaningless game

But, can you defeat them starting in Northern California, hate?

Buddy Mignon
03-19-2016, 11:13 AM

Meaningless game

So that streak no longer means anything now that you're playing a team that you fear? What a fucking joke. I'd also be shocked if Bumpy plays is full lineup.

Arcadian
03-19-2016, 11:20 AM
That's not what you said at post #13.

It was the reason for my post, though.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 11:26 AM
This game is way overhyped, tbh... bound to disappoint. Might watch Clippers vs Memphis instead...

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:27 AM
This game is way overhyped, tbh... bound to disappoint. Might watch Clippers vs Memphis instead...

...I don't blame ya, I'd be under the bed too.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 11:30 AM

what do you mean? I don't fear the Dubs one bit. I do give them credit, and they deserve the respect of any champ. It's the media overhyping what's just a regular season game, no more, no less that's annoying...

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:36 AM

They were selling your shit

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:48 AM
what do you mean? I don't fear the Dubs one bit. I do give them credit, and they deserve the respect of any champ. It's the media overhyping what's just a regular season game, no more, no less that's annoying...

You're gonna be under the bed praying the Spurs win.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:49 AM

ElNono
03-19-2016, 11:52 AM

You're the only one hiding under the bed when the playoffs roll around. You only come out when and if the Spurs lose. That rent-free thingy... crofl

InRareForm
03-19-2016, 11:53 AM
sure its a big matchup, but it's a regular season game.

regular season game.

1 of 82.

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:55 AM
You're the only one hiding under the bed when the playoffs roll around. You only come out when and if the Spurs lose. That rent-free thingy... crofl

No, I come out win OR lose. Never missed a call yet.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:56 AM

UZER
03-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Regardless of tomorrow's outcome, the Spurs will beat the Warriors in the playoffs.

UZER
03-19-2016, 12:09 PM
And the Spurs will be even better next year too.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:11 PM
And the Spurs will be even better next year too.

That's what I'm afraid of.

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:11 PM

Yeah, if Steph, Klay and Harrison go 1 for 20, we'll have a shot. You lost to the fucking Suns. Crawl back under your rock until 2025 when you might make the 8th seed.

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:14 PM
The only shot the Spurs have against the Warriors is if they let Steph tire himself out running circles out there and Kerr keeps him in if the game is close in the 4th. Curry will continue to shoot and that could be a problem if his legs are tired. That's a long shot, like Boban hitting a 3 to send a game into overtime.

UZER
03-19-2016, 12:20 PM
That's what I'm afraid of.

They will. Even if GSW beats them this year, the Spurs aren't going anywhere. What's more, GS winning only increases SAs chances of landing another free agent since they are the only option out there to beat them.

Stevie Johnson
03-19-2016, 12:27 PM
I just hope the women and children are at home, asleep and not watching. That boi Curry is gonna go rent free into Kawhi's anus.

Stevie Johnson
03-19-2016, 12:32 PM
It was the reason for my post, though.
Of all people I don't want you crawling back into your hole if we pound that ass once again. You talk a lot of shit and I want you to be here when the tables are turned.

#fuckyourightinthepussy

Splits
03-19-2016, 12:49 PM
http://simitator.com/images/2016-03-19/fq3vp.jpg

Arcadian
03-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Of all people I don't want you crawling back into your hole if we pound that ass once again. You talk a lot of shit and I want you to be here when the tables are turned.

#fuckyourightinthepussy

I don't disappear when my team loses, nor do I have any reason to in this case, given that I'm predicting a possible loss.

Thread
03-19-2016, 01:00 PM

He's keeping his plan under wraps.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 01:03 PM
He's keeping his plan under wraps.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 01:05 PM

Yet you don't deny chickenshitting under the bed. These are the things we know...

Reck
03-19-2016, 01:11 PM
Lol this game went from oh shit good one to oh fuck, what a lame ass game.

monkeypunk
03-19-2016, 01:31 PM
After all they dominated them already and no one can't say they didn't.

Your post sucks as SAS is fired up for tonight, GS is depleted and tired so SAS wins (likely right at the end) but kudos to you for the legendary triple negative!

There's no way that I can't not wait to not go read the rest of your pennings, ~O~ scribe of the ages, but I can't.

wingster
03-19-2016, 02:04 PM

Nearly had a heart attack. Nice job

Thebesteva
03-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Regardless of tomorrow's outcome, the Spurs will beat the Warriors in the playoffs.

Doubt it...better pray for an injury

LkrFan
03-19-2016, 02:44 PM

This. All of this. :tu

LkrFan
03-19-2016, 02:47 PM

Yeah right son :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-19-2016, 04:23 PM
Coward ass spurfan trying to downplay the importance of this game, yet if they win they will be blowing their loads

Thread
03-19-2016, 04:24 PM
Coward ass spurfan trying to downplay the importance of this game, yet if they win they will be blowing their loads

Exactly, they'll be creaming their fuckin jeans. We'll be up to our eye balls in cock snot.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 04:33 PM
Exactly, they'll be creaming their fuckin jeans. We'll be up to our eye balls in cock snot.

Splits
03-19-2016, 05:06 PM

No doubt this is a big game, but the media hype is absolutely ridiculous

Raven
03-19-2016, 05:27 PM

No doubt this is a big game, but the media hype is absolutely ridiculous

nah, it's perfectly legit. they are just stating facts.

Thread
03-19-2016, 05:58 PM
So, are Leonard & Parker playing, or, not?

ElNono
03-19-2016, 05:59 PM

apparently, yes

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 06:13 PM

DMC
03-19-2016, 06:49 PM
This game will be a huge disappointment. It's overhyped regular season shit, and it's meaningless, and players will feel the combination of the two and Parker will try to have a PG battle against Steph.

D-Wade
03-19-2016, 06:59 PM
Cavs @ Heat > Dubs @ Spurs tbh

Thread
03-19-2016, 07:04 PM
apparently, yes

Fuck. Under the bed I go.

Thread
03-19-2016, 07:05 PM
This game will be a huge disappointment. It's overhyped regular season shit, and it's meaningless, and players will feel the combination of the two and Parker will try to have a PG battle against Steph.

I got room under the bed, D. C'mon, it'll be fun. We'll play Canasta with flashlights.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 07:06 PM
I got room under the bed, D. C'mon, it'll be fun. We'll play Canasta with flashlights.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Fuck. Under the bed I go.

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 07:21 PM
calling out the sperms not treating the rs game a statement game

hey laker fans, how come last 4 years u didnt treat teh rs as a statement game?

why one set of standards for the spurs and one for the lakers?

Splits
03-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Spurs: 112
Dubs: 93

Venti Quattro
03-19-2016, 07:54 PM
:lmao :lmao Sterling Silver Dancers

:lol the shit you see on League Pass

~O~
03-19-2016, 08:02 PM
I might as well block quotes if that possible because no one has no merit in their posts here. This is a very early game and people are already talking. Yeesh. Golden State is only down 6.

Sas is playing the the Warriors High. Especially thompson.

~O~
03-19-2016, 08:04 PM
The Spurs....look too slow. That's the problem here. Its their pace.

~O~
03-19-2016, 08:16 PM
That's excellent defense by Green on curry since his defense has been building up to this moment. Their going to need that come playoff time. If they're going to do the trap of the screen, its going to have to come hard for curry. This is going to be a game for fans of the game.

There is no excuse for both teams if they lose and there is no downplaying this game. I don't think this will have the excitement of the Thunder Warriors game. Definitely not. It will surely have the quality value however.

D-Wade
03-19-2016, 08:19 PM
MIA shitting on Cleveland by 28 :lol

Mitch
03-19-2016, 08:26 PM
:lol being worried about losing to a slightly gutted warriors on a b2b on the road

Mitch
03-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Spurs should be blowing the dubs out, playing terrible shooting :lol

DAF86
03-19-2016, 08:36 PM
How's that a foul on Curry?

Molotov
03-19-2016, 08:41 PM
:lmao :lmao Sterling Silver Dancers

:lol the shit you see on League Pass

:lmao:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 08:43 PM
watching the halftime, did jalen rose went on a diet or someshit?

~O~
03-19-2016, 08:45 PM
That curry shooting three freethrows was bullshit. Luckily that doesn't happen allot. I would have pure hatred for him by now. That was lebron/wade/harden benefit.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 08:45 PM
This Clippers vs Memphis game is pretty good...

Mnky
03-19-2016, 08:46 PM
Damage control going hard in the paint already for the warriors fans.. :lol

I have no doubt pop would willingly throw the second half with Parker ISOs. Game doesn't matter in the end to either team, but you can tell in the first they both want it.

Kerr is desperate tho. He's pulling out all the tricks.. Game i spurs to lose. They are shooting horrible

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 08:53 PM
i told yah game 1 had nothing in it when pop was experimenting with what can defend the gsw perimeter

now his putting it into this game, just need to get rid of parker asap when gsw decides to abuse him down low for easy points...how hard is it to put up a fkn hand?

~O~
03-19-2016, 08:55 PM
The switching for the Spurs is scary good. Curry is having to play through an elite team defense. He's looking like a mental midget out there. No lie.

~O~
03-19-2016, 08:56 PM
How..the fuck are they down three.........

Mitch
03-19-2016, 08:58 PM
How..the fuck are they down three.........

Shit, for real? :lmao

Spurs are supposed to blow them out, like EVERYTHING is stacked against the warriors.

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 09:04 PM
aint blowing shit, when porker is giving up 2pts every time gsw comes down court witn the pnr

Chris
03-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Warrioref taking over the game

03-19-2016, 09:06 PM
pos Henrique is gonna lose this game tbh

Mitch
03-19-2016, 09:07 PM
aint blowing shit, when porker is giving up 2pts every time gsw comes down court witn the pnr

I dunno why they banned you from upstairs, bro. You only speak the truth about Tony :lol

Venti Quattro
03-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Golden State is getting pounded inside. At least that's pretty obvious to the Spurs

Danny Green is bricking everything but his defense on Steph Curry is A+

FkLA
03-19-2016, 09:18 PM
Manu has made 3-4 Miami-esque passes tbh.

Will Hunting
03-19-2016, 09:19 PM
baseline bum what exactly is "they were selling your shit"

~O~
03-19-2016, 09:20 PM
How....is this game tied?!....The warriors have played like shit.

Lemme add to this. The Spurs are dominating on bboards. They're turning the ball over way too much.

Venti Quattro
03-19-2016, 09:22 PM
MIA shitting on Cleveland by 28 :lol

Toronto is just 1.5 games back of the #1 spot in the East

Mitch
03-19-2016, 09:22 PM
Pretty telling match so far, even at their worst the Warriors are hanging around.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 09:23 PM
baseline bum what exactly is "they were selling your shit"

http://jeffhamiltonjackets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/P1011329.jpg

They were selling Thread's shit

FkLA
03-19-2016, 09:23 PM

Lemme add to this. The Spurs are dominating on bboards. They're turning the ball over way too much.

The Spurs defense aka the greatest defense of all-time is making them play like shit.

Venti Quattro
03-19-2016, 09:25 PM
The Spurs defense aka the greatest defense of all-time is making them play like shit.

They're daring Draymond Green to beat them which is quite ingenious for Pop

~O~
03-19-2016, 09:25 PM

This is where Golden State's offensive rate balances things out. This game is very far balanced. At this point, the game could go either way.

Will Hunting
03-19-2016, 09:27 PM
This is where Golden State's offensive rate balances things out. This game is very far balanced. At this point, the game could go either way.

A game that's tied with an entire quarter left can go either way. Sound analysis.

~O~
03-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Spurs need to go on a run......right now. they cannot afford a close game with the warriors. The pace is starting to pick up.

~O~
03-19-2016, 09:29 PM
A game that's tied with an entire quarter left can go either way. Sound analysis.

Yeah yeah.

Mitch
03-19-2016, 09:31 PM
:lol what a shitty game

AlexJones
03-19-2016, 09:37 PM
This game won't tell us much tbh

:lmao Ian Clark, Varejao, Kevin Martin playing

Mitch
03-19-2016, 09:37 PM
This game won't tell us much tbh

:lmao Ian Clark, Varejao, Kevin Martin playing

Tells us a lot about the Spurs, tbh. This is Warriors at ~80%

ElNono
03-19-2016, 09:38 PM
:lmao Lakerfan so invested in the Spurs/Dubs

Clipper Nation
03-19-2016, 09:39 PM
:lmao Lakerfan so invested in the Spurs/Dubs
They've found a new blue-and-yellow cock to ride, tbh.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 09:40 PM
They've found a new blue-and-yellow cock to ride, tbh.

sorry bout the loss, bro

benefactor
03-19-2016, 09:50 PM
Just another strategy feel out game for Pop. Nothing to see here.

benefactor
03-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Encouraging to see LMA take a dump on them though

~O~
03-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Props to the Spurs. Out played Golden State. Curry's confidence is shot.

AlexJones
03-19-2016, 09:53 PM
:lmao the MVP's confidence being shot because of one game.

Please give more takes bro

ElNono
03-19-2016, 09:54 PM
Just one more W... meaningless game...

Reck
03-19-2016, 09:55 PM

O, you're a great poster but when it comes to the Warriors you're all over the place. LOL

Are you a fan of the moment or have been for a while?

I remember you being good to the Spurs last year. Now you always seem to shit on them.

Mitch
03-19-2016, 09:56 PM
:lol This place is going to be bustling over the W

Arcadian
03-19-2016, 09:57 PM
:wow Holding the warriors to 79 points

benefactor
03-19-2016, 09:57 PM
Nice win. Glad the Spurs still have two more to keep getting a plan together for the playoffs.

Chris
03-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Roll out the fuckin' barrels; let's have some fuckin' fun

benefactor
03-19-2016, 09:58 PM
:lol This place is going to be bustling over the W
That semen shower upstairs will be like a interactive porn convention.

Mitch
03-19-2016, 10:00 PM
That semen shower upstairs will be like a interactive porn convention.

Yeah, it's about to leak down here. Probably going to take a day off until it's cleaned up :lol

Venti Quattro
03-19-2016, 10:01 PM
Something something nigga Danny Green

Trainwreck2100
Yeah, it's about to leak down here. Probably going to take a day off until it's cleaned up :lol

spurs lose next game pretty much a guarantee now

UZER
You're a moron if you think the spurs can't beat the warriors. Winning or losing this game didn't matter. The teams are equal and gonna be a war in the playoffs.

Kidd K

Lopsided officiating + Duncan stopped playing. Warriors got away with quite a few obvious fouls which cost SAS about 6-8 points, and they were bailed with a few phantom fouls which gave them at least 2 extra possessions and 4 FTAs they didn't deserve. That closes the gap in what was otherwise (based on the actual play, if called properly), a solid 15 point win by SAS even with Duncan barely playing.

~O~
03-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Those switches were pivotal to the Spurs win. The offensive rebounding especially killed the Warriors. Curry lost complete confidence in himself during the course of this game. Sucked the life out of the rest of the team too. That was difficult to watch. Team defense wise, the Spurs have the best team defense in the NBA. That was a legit win.

Detroit, Dallas, and Milwaukee showed that controlling the pace is truly how to contain Golden State. That pace was down right slow. I bet the Warriors barely have any of those fastbreak points they usually get. The Spurs dominated this game defensively. They strangled the fuck out of Golden State tonight. The warriors shot 37% on the game and 25% on threes. Dude.

Truly, the Warriors lost by giving up those critical second 200% critical second chance points to the Spurs. 14 offensive rebounds equated to threes and easy layins.

DAF86
03-19-2016, 10:03 PM

What does it tell, tbh? That they are by far the best defensive team in the league? That they have a massive advantage on the low block? (that can be exploited even further, btw)

AlexJones
03-19-2016, 10:04 PM
You're a moron if you think the spurs can't beat the warriors. Winning or losing this game didn't matter. The teams are equal and gonna be a war in the playoffs.
This is where you are wrong, but good try

Reck

Mitch, stick to talking politics. :lol

Mitch
What does it tell, tbh? That they are by far the best defensive team in the league? That they have a massive advantage on the low block? (that can be exploited even further, btw)

That they couldn't blow out a depleted team, tbh :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2016, 10:05 PM
Something something long dick nigga Danny Green

ftfy

UZER
This is where you are wrong, but good try

Nope. The warriors have been going balls out all year and only have a three game lead against SA.

Mitch
Mitch, stick to talking politics. :lol

I'd tell you to stick to talking to basketball, but I don't know if you have quality posts with that :lol

ElNono
03-19-2016, 10:06 PM
just heard we won... nice... onto Charlotte

~O~
03-19-2016, 10:07 PM
Lopsided officiating + Duncan stopped playing. Warriors got away with quite a few obvious fouls which cost SAS about 6-8 points, and they were bailed with a few phantom fouls which gave them at least 2 extra possessions and 4 FTAs they didn't deserve. That closes the gap in what was otherwise (based on the actual play, if called properly), a solid 15 point win by SAS even with Duncan barely playing.

The call for Curry shooting the three freethrows was legit. How do you foul a player that you can't get to without touching him? You push the screener into him. That's why Curry shot three freethrows. The game wasn't extremely lopsided. Only 2 calls on Leonard was bogus. There was about two plays in which the Spurs were bullshitted on a out of bounds play.

There was also a blatant LaMarcus aldrige travel, a blatant danny green travel on his lay in late in the fourth, and blatant pushes under the paint by both teams. .

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 10:07 PM
those phantom calls on kawhi trying to stop the spurs run...lol refs, what pathetic kents

DAF86
03-19-2016, 10:11 PM
That they couldn't blow out a depleted team, tbh :lol

"depleted" :lol

Bogut doesn't even play clutch minutes and Iggy is another unreliable shooter we can cheat off.

Yeah, the absences and, specially, the lack of rest probably played a part but not as much as you would like to think. Spurs played pretty cappy on ofense too, tbh.

What the Spurs did tonight is ths way to beat GS. Slow the tempo, punish them inside and play great D. All things at which the Spurs are great at. It might still not be enough to beat this team on a 7 games series but the spurs are built to give them a hell of a fight, tbh.

Kidd K
03-19-2016, 10:11 PM
The call for Curry shooting the three freethrows was legit. How do you foul a player that you can't get to without touching him? You push the screener into him. That's why Curry shot three freethrows. The game wasn't extremely lopsided. Only 2 calls on Leonard was bogus. There was about two plays in which the Spurs were bullshitted on a out of bounds play.

There was also a blatant LaMarcus aldrige travel, a blatant danny green travel on his lay in late in the fourth, and blatant pushes under the paint by both teams. .

That Curry 3pt play isn't the call I'm referring to, that was a foul. Kawhi was fouled twice on shots, no call. They called multiple phantom fouls on plays involving Draymon Green including an obvious flop, then there's Curry's foul on that postup defensive play which was somehow deemed to be an offensive foul.

That stuff adds up.

Also Danny Green did not travel. They replayed it and he took 1 1/2 steps. Mark Jackson counted a step while the ball was on the floor which DOES NOT COUNT. 1 1/2 steps (that's including the ball gather step), not a travel. They replayed it and it was clear as day.

Mitch
03-19-2016, 10:15 PM
"depleted" :lol

Bogut doesn't even play clutch minutes and Iggy is another unreliable shooter we can cheat off.

Yeah, the absences and, specially, the lack of rest probably played a part but not as much as you would like to think. Spurs played pretty cappy on ofense too, tbh.

What the Spurs did tonight is ths way to beat GS. Slow the tempo, punish them inside and play great D. All things at which the Spurs are great at. It might still not be enough to beat this team on a 7 games series but the spurs are built to give them a hell of a fight, tbh.

You guys blame Duncan being out to the 30pt blowout, tbh. So dubs missing their defensive anchor, important bench player, b2b, etc should fall under the same logic.

DAF86
03-19-2016, 10:16 PM
You guys blame Duncan being out to the 30pt blowout, tbh. So dubs missing their defensive anchor, important bench player, b2b, etc should fall under the same logic.

Sure. They were far from "depleted" though.

Reck
I'd tell you to stick to talking to basketball, but I don't know if you have quality posts with that :lol

Touche' my nigga. :lol

Still, is it so hard to give the Spurs some credit here? Spurs cant win in you haters eyes.

And dont act like the Lakers win against the Warriors was any more significant.

AlexJones
Nope. The warriors have been going balls out all year and only have a three game lead against SA.
And despite all of this, the two teams are not equal.

UZER
03-19-2016, 10:19 PM

See this is where you're wrong.

Reck
03-19-2016, 10:20 PM

Why not?

All that seperates them is like 2 games.

I'd say they're pretty equal with Warriors having a slight advantage.

Only teams anywhere near the 60s in wins. They're pretty close.

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:21 PM
Just one more W... meaningless game...

Mitch
03-19-2016, 10:21 PM
Touche' my nigga. :lol

Still, is it so hard to give the Spurs some credit here? Spurs cant win in you haters eyes.

And dont act like the Lakers win against the Warriors was any more significant.

I did give the Spurs credit, they beat the team they were supposed to beat.

I'm a realist, Reck. The spurs should have blown the dubs out, but it was a pretty close game until the last two minutes. Wouldn't you say if this carried over to a playoff scenario without any health issues it doesn't bode too well for the Spurs without HCA?

At any rate, Lakers beating dubs was pretty shocking tbh. Dubs have some really shitty games sometimes, like the Spurs as well.

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 10:24 PM

I'm a realist, Reck. The spurs should have blown the dubs out, but it was a pretty close game until the last two minutes. Wouldn't you say if this carried over to a playoff scenario without any health issues it doesn't bode too well for the Spurs without HCA?

At any rate, Lakers beating dubs was pretty shocking tbh. Dubs have some really shitty games sometimes, like the Spurs as well.

shitty game or not, but curry is the most overrated pos, his up there with that other 2pos porker and kirby, curry nothing more then a volume chucker from 3pt line to run up his ppg...if ur shot aint falling, why is he continue to chucking up shots? 1-11 from downtown

Reck
03-19-2016, 10:25 PM

A blowout game wouldn't have been a good gauge though.

I like close games because this is more telling come playoffs time. You're not going to learn anything with blowout games except the oposing team didn't show up to play.

In the playoffs that dynamic changes.

Not that the Warriors cant win close games but they really haven't been tested this year on that since they're always winning via blowout. That's all good and all but could hurt you when things intensify.

~O~
03-19-2016, 10:26 PM
O, you're a great poster but when it comes to the Warriors you're all over the place. LOL

Are you a fan of the moment or have been for a while?

I remember you being good to the Spurs last year. Now you always seem to shit on them.

I don't shit on them. I just post the stats. They've got to prove the stats wrong on court and they did tonight. I support teams that are good for the NBA and are legit; teams that deserve to win.

????
I was pushing the Spurs because they deserved to win both those seasons. They worked hard enough. They deserved it.

When the face of the NBA is conspired bullshit built on lies and obvious tampering(Miami, Cleveland, Boston, Los Angeles, Phoenix), the only team that will expose that is the Spurs. They've always have and always did. Their wins and titles have come against bullshit teams and bullshit players who the NBA was pushing as the face of the NBA. That's how I became a Spurs fan. The Spurs have championships of high value to me that weren't won for them. They fought through hell, blood, and broken bones for those championships; each one I witnessed. While all those bullshit teams spiral into irrelevance, the Spurs remained.

I support Golden State because they somehow aren't a bullshit team and are great for the league. They've pushed the agenda of Cleveland redeeming into silence. They've literally silenced the media. I feel the league is healing with the Spurs and the Warriors being on top. If the Warriors lose to the Spurs, I wouldn't be surprised. If the Spurs lose to the Warriors, I wouldn't be surprised. This game has made both teams become a stalemate now. The NBA has no choice but to talk about both teams just like they have no choice but to show Aaron Gordon dunks now.

I had various colleagues, associates, and long life friends who were finally fucking silenced with their bandwagon asses. I am enjoying the NBA right now. Don't mind me. :lol

If the Warriors crumble to that elite defense again, the Warriors are fucked. It all truly depends on curry's confidence and its been shot by a m8 assault rifle.

Mitch
03-19-2016, 10:29 PM
A blowout game wouldn't have been a good gauge though.

I like close games because this is more telling come playoffs time. You're not going to learn anything with blowout games except the oposing team didn't show up to play.

In the playoffs that dynamic changes.

Not that the Warriors cant win close games but they really haven't been tested this year on that since they're always winning via blowout. That's all good and all but could hurt you when things intensify.

A blowout tells the Warriors need to be at full strength, tbh. Warriors have won some good close games, but only when Curry is playing well.

A lot of spur fans blame missing Duncan on a 30pt loss, so they have to reap what they sow now with Iggy being out.

Reck
03-19-2016, 10:32 PM
I don't shit on them. I just post the stats. They've got to prove the stats wrong on court and they did tonight. I support teams that are good for the NBA and are legit; teams that deserve to win.

????
I was pushing the Spurs because they deserved to win both those seasons. They worked hard enough. They deserved it.

When the face of the NBA is conspired bullshit built on lies and obvious tampering(Miami, Cleveland, Boston, Los Angeles, Phoenix), the only team that will expose that is the Spurs. They've always have and always did. Their wins and titles have come against bullshit teams and bullshit players who the NBA was pushing as the face of the NBA. That's how I became a Spurs fan. The Spurs have championships of high value to me that weren't won for them. They fought through hell, blood, and broken bones for those championships; each one I witnessed. While all those bullshit teams spiral into irrelevance, the Spurs remained.

I support Golden State because they somehow aren't a bullshit team and are great for the league. They've pushed the agenda of Cleveland redeeming into silence. They've literally silenced the media. I feel the league is healing with the Spurs and the Warriors being on top. If the Warriors lose to the Spurs, I wouldn't be surprised. If the Spurs lose to the Warriors, I wouldn't be surprised. This game has made both teams become a stalemate now. The NBA has no choice but to talk about both teams just like they have no choice but to show Aaron Gordon dunks now.

I had various colleagues, associates, and long life friends who were finally fucking silenced with their bandwagon asses. I am enjoying the NBA right now. Don't mind me. :lol

If the Warriors crumble to that elite defense again, the Warriors are fucked. It all truly depends on curry's confidence and its been shot by a m8 assault rifle.

:toast

~O~
03-19-2016, 10:34 PM
That Curry 3pt play isn't the call I'm referring to, that was a foul. Kawhi was fouled twice on shots, no call. They called multiple phantom fouls on plays involving Draymon Green including an obvious flop, then there's Curry's foul on that postup defensive play which was somehow deemed to be an offensive foul.

That stuff adds up.

Also Danny Green did not travel. They replayed it and he took 1 1/2 steps. Mark Jackson counted a step while the ball was on the floor which DOES NOT COUNT. 1 1/2 steps (that's including the ball gather step), not a travel. They replayed it and it was clear as day.

He took three man. Don't play. I looked at that thing hard and he dribbled took three steps. I wasn't paying attention to mark jackson's dumbass. I read that thing. I saw dribble step step, dribble, one, two, three. Going by memory though. I'll wait for the replay in three days or torrent to see how it really looked.

Also, yes, Leonard got fouled on probably even possibly more than three shots. That was a flop indeed by Draymond green. The post up was also bullshit. The screen that involved Draymond Green and Curry with Leonard receiving the foul was because Leonard held Green as he was going past curry's screen. He did that in a flash. Almost didn't catch it.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 10:50 PM
this thread got quiet really quickly :lol

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:52 PM
this thread got quiet really quickly :lol

Yep, all the Laker fans with troll GSW alts seemed to disappear. Funny how that happens.

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:55 PM
Yep, all the Laker fans with troll GSW alts seemed to disappear. Funny how that happens.

Kinda like 17 June 2010...took your people a fortnight to come back down here.

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:55 PM

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:57 PM
Kinda like 17 June 2010...took your people a fortnight to come back down here.

You mean not long before you joined our Spurs community?

http://i.imgur.com/xCGQ4SL.png

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:58 PM
You mean not long before you joined our Spurs community?

http://i.imgur.com/xCGQ4SL.png

They were selling your shit.

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:59 PM
I just hope the women and children are at home, asleep and not watching. That boi Curry is gonna go rent free into Kawhi's anus.

:lmao

Splits
03-19-2016, 11:01 PM

I do give you credit for Culburn369 , at least he showed up 2 days after 4-4 commenced.

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:01 PM
I do give you credit for Culburn369 , at least he showed up 2 days after 4-4 commenced.

Splits
03-19-2016, 11:04 PM

:lmao leghumpin' MVPau, from beginning to end

AlexJones
03-19-2016, 11:05 PM
See this is where you're wrong.

Why not?

All that seperates them is like 2 games.

I'd say they're pretty equal with Warriors having a slight advantage.

Only teams anywhere near the 60s in wins. They're pretty close.

I'll put it this way: if in a series the Warriors are even money vs the Spurs, HarlemHeat37 and everyone else with a brain would unleash on the Warriors. They are not equal.

AlexJones
03-19-2016, 11:08 PM
Spurs with HCA= equal
Warriors with HCA= Warriors clear advantage
7-game series on a neutral site= Warriors advantage

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 11:11 PM
with the bogus foul calls on kawhi to get him out of the game

why didnt curry continue to attack when most calls were going for the warriors, instead settled to throw up bricks when his 3pt game wasnt on tonight

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:20 PM
:lmao leghumpin' MVPau, from beginning to end

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:20 PM
with the bogus foul calls on kawhi to get him out of the game

why didnt curry continue to attack when most calls were going for the warriors, instead settled to throw up bricks when his 3pt game wasnt on tonight

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 11:26 PM

stop selling ur shit clown

anyway where are stevie johnson, chef curry? fkn log into ur alternative accounts clowns

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:29 PM
stop selling ur shit clown

anyway where are stevie johnson, chef curry? fkn log into ur alternative accounts clowns

jeebus
03-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Haven't watched much basketball this season and this was my first time watching the warriors play. They look like a first round exit, at most. Pretty sad that no one in the league knows how to defend the 3 point line. You do that and the warriors are a 40 win team, max.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-20-2016, 12:13 AM
Haven't watched much basketball this season and this was my first time watching the warriors play. They look like a first round exit, at most. Pretty sad that no one in the league knows how to defend the 3 point line. You do that and the warriors are a 40 win team, max.

Then you probably shouldnt offer your commentary :lol

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:14 AM

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 12:26 AM
miss 3 rotational players, but they had 3 other clowns in black and white calling bogus fouls on the spurs from making a run, keeping the warriors in the game...

lol give me 3 refs over 3 rotational players anyway day of the week

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:27 AM
miss 3 rotational players, but they had 3 other clowns in black and white calling bogus fouls on the spurs from making a run, keeping the warriors in the game...

lol give me 3 refs over 3 rotational players anyway day of the week

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 12:28 AM

explain 12 and lottery 4 straight years faggot

DMX7
03-20-2016, 12:29 AM
Bad night for Stephanie Curry. Yeah, I said it, Stephanie Curry.

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:30 AM
explain 12 and lottery 4 straight years faggot

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:30 AM
Bad night for Stephanie Curry. Yeah, I said it, Stephanie Curry.

Old 1 pt was pitiful as well.

DMX7
03-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Old 1 pt was pitiful as well.

He won, bitch.

jeebus
03-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Then you probably shouldnt offer your commentary :lol

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:36 AM
He won, bitch.

Ain't arguin' that point. Old 1 pt was pitiful as well.

03-20-2016, 12:41 AM
They were down three major players, going up against the 2nd best team in the league and kept it close most of the way. Most teams, actually, no other team has a 1-2 defensive tandem like the Danny/Kawhi.

Chris
03-20-2016, 01:19 AM

Molotov
03-20-2016, 01:21 AM

Mikeanaro
03-20-2016, 02:54 AM
They were down three major players, going up against the 2nd best team in the league and kept it close most of the way. Most teams, actually, no other team has a 1-2 defensive tandem like the Danny/Kawhi.
Bogut is a role player and Iguodala sucks, the other one is a nobody.

Kidd K
03-20-2016, 05:54 AM
He took three man. Don't play. I looked at that thing hard and he dribbled took three steps. I wasn't paying attention to mark jackson's dumbass. I read that thing. I saw dribble step step, dribble, one, two, three. Going by memory though. I'll wait for the replay in three days or torrent to see how it really looked.

Also, yes, Leonard got fouled on probably even possibly more than three shots. That was a flop indeed by Draymond green. The post up was also bullshit. The screen that involved Draymond Green and Curry with Leonard receiving the foul was because Leonard held Green as he was going past curry's screen. He did that in a flash. Almost didn't catch it.

You do not count steps before a player gathers the ball, and thus, he did not take three steps. If you take a step while the ball is returning to your hand from the floor it does not count towards traveling. Only steps taken after its in your hand. This also excludes steps that happen in a manner such as the ball touching your hand a split second before your foot touches the floor. That kind of step would not count either (that wasn't the case here, but just saying for future reference.)

Green did not travel.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 06:31 AM
curry kept on chucking 3s to keep 3pt made streak alive...what another pos is all about chasing records

buttsR4rebounding
03-20-2016, 01:41 PM
curry kept on chucking 3s to keep 3pt made streak alive...what another pos is all about chasing records
+1

Reck
03-20-2016, 02:05 PM

I like how he went out of his way to stat pad at the very end. He shot it from deep with like 2 tenths on the clock. This is why I just can't give this guy props. Kobe lite.

Kawhitstorm
03-20-2016, 02:49 PM
http://jeffhamiltonjackets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/P1011329.jpg

Chris
03-20-2016, 02:52 PM
^ :lol

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:27 PM
I like how he went out of his way to stat pad at the very end. He shot it from deep with like 2 tenths on the clock. This is why I just can't give this guy props. Kobe lite.

Unless somebody butters yours bread you won't give them diddly. You're a small, little man who desperate needs a box with 5 handles.

Reck
03-20-2016, 03:32 PM
Unless somebody butters yours bread you won't give them diddly. You're a small, little man who desperate needs a box with 5 handles.

They WERE selling your shit.

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:34 PM
They WERE selling your shit.

They never sold our shit.

Reck
03-20-2016, 03:37 PM

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 03:41 PM

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:53 PM

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 03:54 PM

Reck
03-20-2016, 04:00 PM

Tney were selling your shit.

SpursDynasty
03-20-2016, 07:09 PM

So, how about those Warriors shooting 9-of-36 from three last night? Defensive rating doesn't matter against GS, remember ? :lol

Spurs were 6-2 over the last eight GS games prior to last night. They beat them before and they beat them last night to make it 7-2 since the 2013 playoff series ended. Times haven't changed.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 07:18 PM

what about that last play to end the game, kent goes and chuck a 3 at the end...what a pos

beating them on our home court is consider a fluke win, while beating us by 30 is called a beating when pop played his whole bench

these fkn clowns are more ignorant then the 05-07 suns...fkn want to see the spurs demolished them in the playoffs

UZER
03-20-2016, 07:18 PM
So, how about those Warriors shooting 9-of-36 from three last night? Defensive rating doesn't matter against GS, remember ? :lol

Spurs were 6-2 over the last eight GS games prior to last night. They beat them before and they beat them last night to make it 7-2 since the 2013 playoff series ended. Times haven't changed.

Everyone is conveniently dismissing the spurs win because recent history has the warriors beating the spurs by 30. But they are at the same time dismissing the recent history mentioned in this post.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 07:23 PM
warriors record now is nothing special,

if the spurs catch them or overtake them in the standings, then htf is curry locked for mvp?
peaked to early while spurs peaking late while stiill adding 3 new guys to their roster?

UZER
03-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Kerr crying about being tired. They don't have two days off in a row the rest of the season. With the spurs on their heels, the is no opportunity to rest anyone unless the spurs drop a couple and the warriors don't.

they gonna be tired going into the playoffs since they've had pedal to metal all season.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 07:43 PM
Kerr crying about being tired. They don't have two days off in a row the rest of the season. With the spurs on their heels, the is no opportunity to rest anyone unless the spurs drop a couple and the warriors don't.

they gonna be tired going into the playoffs since they've had pedal to metal all season.

benefited from easy schedule, now the b2b g ames are catching up to them...playing the fatigue excuse cause they were to busying running their players into the ground chasing some irrelevant team record and padding stats in the 4th quarter running up the score...

while the spurs with 5 new players was still tinkering with its roster, yet is only 3 games behind them...

warriors season is nothing special

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 07:59 PM

They'll have a bye in the first round

Thread
03-20-2016, 08:03 PM

He more than anyone knows they'll need to start in CA.. If he starts in San Antonio he cannot repeat.

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 08:15 PM
He more than anyone knows they'll need to start in CA.. If he starts in San Antonio he cannot repeat.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 08:17 PM

unless they somehow added 3 more guys in black and white stripes to their rotation

HI-FI
03-20-2016, 08:27 PM
unless they somehow added 3 more guys in black and white stripes to their rotation
cosigned my nigr. crazy that Kawhi is a top 5 player, probably top 3, and still can't buy a call. I said it before but now that the Lakerfan bandwagon is leeching off of the W's, they're going to get lots of bullshit calls, especially since Curry is broadening the twink marketshare.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 08:30 PM
cosigned my nigr. crazy that Kawhi is a top 5 player, probably top 3, and still can't buy a call. I said it before but now that the Lakerfan bandwagon is leeching off of the W's, they're going to get lots of bullshit calls, especially since Curry is broadening the twink marketshare.

well they are the dogshit of the league now pushing down our throats

remember 06 series against the mavs, cant even buy a call
the series against the okc 11/12, couldnt even get a call
now this year with gsw

fkn refs dictating the momentum and swings of the game, wont allow a team to pull away or make a run, wanting to keep its golden team still in pace of the game to steal a win...

~O~
03-20-2016, 09:46 PM

It doesn't since they already blew them out. They could have still won the game if they shot better and was in game throughout the entire course. The Spurs didn't dominate them. Both teams pulled out elite defense. Spurs, are proved that they had the better defense. Both teams however the case, scored under 90. Golden State will make an adjustment. Its not unforeseeable since they are a competent team. I don't play the homer card because it clouds judgement and forms hubris. The Warriors are hard workers.

The last 8 games don't matter, all that matters is this year. This year, the Spurs need to keep on proving their quality to the Warriors and the rest of the league.

Thread
03-20-2016, 09:47 PM

Don't bait me you bastard.

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Don't bait me you bastard.