PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: ELE, an Extinction Level Event. I'm puttin' up The Bag...

Thread
03-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Spurs win, The Bag reverts to California ever more.

Spurs lose, you leave ever more.

I want a regular, no fresh meat.

Let us proceed...

Splits
03-18-2016, 10:50 PM
The shitbag already resides out front of Staples.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2016, 10:57 PM
terms blow tbqh the bag is already maybe if you changed it to Spurs win and you can never reference '13 and 6 in any form.

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:10 PM
The shitbag already resides out front of Staples.

Chickenshit 1

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:10 PM
terms blow tbqh the bag is already maybe if you changed it to Spurs win and you can never reference '13 and 6 in any form.

Chickenshit 2

Silver&Black
03-18-2016, 11:13 PM
What do the Warriors have to do with a Duncan vs. Kirby TOSB bet???

Thread
What do the Warriors have to do with a Duncan vs. Kirby TOSB bet???

Chickenshit 3

Mitch
Shitstorm should take it up, he thinks Spurs gots this 100% :lol

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Shitstorm should take it up, he thinks Spurs gots this 100% :lol

C'mon, Shitstorm, come get some.

Silver&Black
03-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Chickenshit 3

My Team: Los Angeles Lakers

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:15 PM
My TeamLos Angeles Lakers

Chickenshit 3

Silver&Black
03-18-2016, 11:16 PM
Chickenshit 3

My Team: Los Angeles Lakers

DMC
03-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Bail settin' up his exit per par. It must be March.

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:52 PM
Bail settin' up his exit per par. It must be March.

Chickenshit 4

DMC
03-18-2016, 11:54 PM
Chickenshit 4

At home? Where your wife sleeps, where your kids play? To the fuckin' Suns?

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:55 PM
At home? Where your wife sleeps, where your kids play? To the fuckin' Suns?

lmemulatedao!!!

DMC
03-18-2016, 11:57 PM
lmemulatedao!!!
To Devin Booker that fuckin' rookie?

Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder you're here a beggin' for someone to put one betwixt your eyes.

Thread
03-18-2016, 11:58 PM
To Devin Booker that fuckin' rookie?

Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder you're here a beggin' for someone to put one betwixt your eyes.

Chickenshit 4

Robz4000
Gone from the NBA forum til next season good enough? If so, I might be game. Just let me sleep on it; don't wanna commit while drinking.

Thread
Gone from the NBA forum til next season good enough? If so, I might be game. Just let me sleep on it; don't wanna commit while drinking.

No. Gone ever more.

Robz4000
03-19-2016, 12:01 AM
No. Gone ever more.

Fuck that then, not confident in a Spurs win enough to risk quitting ST.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:02 AM
Fuck that then, not confident in a Spurs win enough to risk quitting ST.

Chickenshit 5

Robz4000
In after chickenshit 5

Thread
In b4 chickenshit 5

No you weren't.

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:04 AM
I don't do ELE, at least not yours. You welch, always have.

Plus, I want you around for the rest of the 12 fiesta.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:06 AM
I don't do ELE, at least not yours. You welch, always have.

Plus, I want you around for the rest of the 12 fiesta.

Chickenshit 4

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:12 AM
Chickenshit 4
Here's what you're offering:

1. You transfer said bag to California
2. You won't be around to give a shit about said bag, catch no flak about it at all
3. If the Spurs beat the Warriors, you want an early exit that you didn't choose yourself (that would be chickenshit) because propter hoc, etc.. 6 and all.
4. You want it to appear as a risk you're taking for the sake of entertainment.
5. You are disappointed no one is taking you up on it.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:14 AM
Here's what you're offering:

1. You transfer said bag to California
2. You won't be around to give a shit about said bag, catch no flak about it at all
3. If the Spurs beat the Warriors, you want an early exit that you didn't choose yourself (that would be chickenshit) because propter hoc, etc.. 6 and all.
4. You want it to appear as a risk you're taking for the sake of entertainment.
5. You are disappointed no one is taking you up on it.

Chickenshit 4

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 12:15 AM
Chickenshit 4

They were selling your shit

spurraider21
03-19-2016, 12:19 AM
No need to wager. The bag is in your court

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:20 AM
No need to wager. The bag is in your court

Chickenshit 6

Kool Bob Love
03-19-2016, 12:28 AM
:nerd

Silver&Black
03-19-2016, 12:37 AM
Must be nice, Bail. Just abandon your team during their worst season ever...flip a switch...and gain 50 wins. Needless to say, I would two-piece you on sight.

What's up with all you sorry motherfuckers just jumping on the Warriors bandwagon now? Even the Hawks fan is doing it...smh.

ElNono
03-19-2016, 12:54 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2817947/billbored.gif

DMC
03-19-2016, 01:08 AM
Must be nice, Bail. Just abandon your team during their worst season ever...flip a switch...and gain 50 wins. Needless to say, I would two-piece you on sight.

What's up with all you sorry motherfuckers just jumping on the Warriors bandwagon now? Even the Hawks fan is doing it...smh.
Every team in the league has it's real fans and those people generally post on that team's forum if they post at all about basketball. Those from every team who venture out to spend the majority of their online time on some other team's forum aren't really fans of the team they claim, they are just looking for a free ride to some higher ground they can launch shit bombs from. This is why you'll see accounts registered in volume after the Pau Gasol signing, then again after the 2009 championship. You'll see some Lakers management accounts after the Howard acquisition, when people thought Howard and Nash were going to shake up the world. They abandoned, traded or simply gave those away after the ugly truth was revealed.

There aren't many here who talk basketball. The large majority just take free drive by shit shots during their 20 or so internet forum hopping daily venture. Dale has gotten caught up in that as well, spending the majority of his time at the Suns forum then here. I highly doubt the large majority of these post-event users ever posted anything significant on their own team's forum. I've been there, there's decent basketball take if you can stomach the syrup of homeism it's laced with.

So when these folks look for an exit, it's usually because they've settled into an account and don't want to totally shit on it, but also don't plan on being on the other end of the shit bomb. Basketball talk is often elsewhere. They don't care who gets them to the higher ground, they'll catch any bus that's going there, and this year that's the Warriors. None are immune.

Thread
03-19-2016, 03:47 AM

Chickenshit 3

Thread
03-19-2016, 03:48 AM
:nerd

Chickenshit 7

Thread
03-19-2016, 03:49 AM
Every team in the league has it's real fans and those people generally post on that team's forum if they post at all about basketball. Those from every team who venture out to spend the majority of their online time on some other team's forum aren't really fans of the team they claim, they are just looking for a free ride to some higher ground they can launch shit bombs from. This is why you'll see accounts registered in volume after the Pau Gasol signing, then again after the 2009 championship. You'll see some Lakers management accounts after the Howard acquisition, when people thought Howard and Nash were going to shake up the world. They abandoned, traded or simply gave those away after the ugly truth was revealed.

There aren't many here who talk basketball. The large majority just take free drive by shit shots during their 20 or so internet forum hopping daily venture. Dale has gotten caught up in that as well, spending the majority of his time at the Suns forum then here. I highly doubt the large majority of these post-event users ever posted anything significant on their own team's forum. I've been there, there's decent basketball take if you can stomach the syrup of homeism it's laced with.

So when these folks look for an exit, it's usually because they've settled into an account and don't want to totally shit on it, but also don't plan on being on the other end of the shit bomb. Basketball talk is often elsewhere. They don't care who gets them to the higher ground, they'll catch any bus that's going there, and this year that's the Warriors. None are immune.

Chickenshit 4

Thread
03-19-2016, 03:50 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2817947/billbored.gif

Chickenshit 8

Silver&Black
03-19-2016, 04:38 AM
Can I be "chickenshit 12" instead ???

Thread
03-19-2016, 04:42 AM
Can I be "chickenshit 12" instead ???

No. You shoulda waited and timed it.

I've no sympathy for you.

spurraider21
03-19-2016, 04:57 AM
Chickenshit 6
Chickenshit on a gd Saturday on the red-eye

Aztecfan03
03-19-2016, 06:23 AM
This is like Donald Trump calling people liars for pointing out his lies.

Thread
03-19-2016, 07:35 AM
This is like Donald Trump calling people liars for pointing out his lies.

He makes Clinton take "no" for an answer and I'll roll barrels till kingdom come.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-19-2016, 08:20 AM
Seriously, the Bag itself isn't good enough for us, Culburn. You need to officially repent to us and admit you were wrong about the whole 6 and "2nd 5th" business and formally apologize for the anti-Duncan material and formally admit that Duncan > Bryant.

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:13 AM
Seriously, the Bag itself isn't good enough for us, Culburn. You need to officially repent to us and admit you were wrong about the whole 6 and "2nd 5th" business and formally apologize for the anti-Duncan material and formally admit that Duncan > Bryant.

Chickenshit 8

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 10:13 AM
lol parrot still regurgitating after the shit barrel he consume

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:14 AM
lol parrot still regurgitating after the shit barrel he consume

Chickenshit 9

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2016, 10:26 AM
Chickenshit 9

hater
03-19-2016, 10:52 AM
Chickenshit 10 reporting... Sir!

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Chickenshit 10 reporting... Sir!

Fine. Get your clothes off and stand over there.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2016, 11:08 AM
Chickenshit 4
Sellinyourshit '04

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:12 AM
Sellinyourshit '04

Chickenshit 11

ElNono
03-19-2016, 11:14 AM
Chickenshit 8

Chickenshit 8

Just get to 12, Bail :lol

Clipper Nation
03-19-2016, 11:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mX60H8Y.jpg

^ Chickenshit 12 ^

illmatic
03-19-2016, 11:20 AM

Let's keep in mind that he shut down an entire basketball forum on a local newspaper site for being a troll with no life. From what I hear he was way worse back then posting all types of terrible shit. Cubby's a coward in real life, any time there's been threat of his personal info being posted he runs and hides.

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:26 AM
Let's keep in mind that he shut down an entire basketball forum on a local newspaper site for being a troll with no life. From what I hear he was way worse back then posting all types of terrible shit. Cubby's a coward in real life, any time there's been threat of his personal info being posted he runs and hides.

And you came to me a wolf in sheep's clothing:::"Oh, Cubby, I miss you. I love the way you "talk." Where else do you post, I can't live without your shit. Tell me where, tell me where."

You then confess & support the gathering and release of personal information because trolls deserve it for coming onto an enemies site.

You're a monster, ill.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:34 AM
And you came to me a wolf in sheep's clothing:::"Oh, Cubby, I miss you. I love the way you "talk." Where else do you post, I can't live without your shit. Tell me where, tell me where."

You then confess & support the gathering and release of personal information because trolls deserve it for coming onto an enemies site.

You're a monster, ill.

DMC
03-19-2016, 11:34 AM
One person cannot shut down a site unless that one person owns it. The admin allowed Dale to continue posting there. If the site shut down because of the fallout, that's on the ownership, not on the clientele.

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:47 AM
One person cannot shut down a site unless that one person owns it. The admin allowed Dale to continue posting there. If the site shut down because of the fallout, that's on the ownership, not on the clientele.

& I took as much as I dished.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:51 AM

ElNono
03-19-2016, 11:53 AM

That'd be a first

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:54 AM
That'd be a first

Please. You guys were innately ignorant of the take/dish principle and count till I lit.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Please. You guys were innately ignorant of the take/dish principle and count till I lit.

DMC
03-19-2016, 11:59 AM
You have severe little man syndrome. I'd bet you're under 5'10. You seem to want to push the mantra that everything good in the forum is something you initiated, which doesn't explain your arrival in the first place.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:01 PM
You have severe little man syndrome. I'd bet you're under 5'10.

I'm gettin' there. I peaked at 6 feet,,,I'm shorter than that now though. It happens.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:03 PM
You have severe little man syndrome. I'd bet you're under 5'10. You seem to want to push the mantra that everything good in the forum is something you initiated, which doesn't explain your arrival in the first place.

Not 100%, no, but, I have initiated a large sum of goodness, yes.

D, If you want me to go, just say the word.

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:06 PM
Guys usually add an inch or so to their actual height (unless you're in the NBA at which point you add 3 or so). So you probably peaked at 5'11 and now you're closer to 5'10.

When you go to a party and you bring with you a dish or gift for the host, you don't yell out "that's mine" anytime someone partakes. You don't get to claim ownership of things you drop. No one else here does, and we all have things we've brought that get used on the regular. You seem to be the exception, as if your entire existence in life is predicated around the notion that you said something three thousand times on a forum and it was repeated once, which makes you an icon. You so want to be an icon.

Just exist Dale, your team sucks. Embrace the suck, don't hide from it.

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:07 PM

I've told I don't care if you go or stay. It's basically a message center. Only you can decide when it's time to go, and you already know that which is why, despite all the "I'm leaving" moments in your tenure here, you're still here posting (as am I).

Btw, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods next week. I have some business at the university to attend to.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:10 PM
Guys usually add an inch or so to their actual height (unless you're in the NBA at which point you add 3 or so). So you probably peaked at 5'11 and now you're closer to 5'10.

When you go to a party and you bring with you a dish or gift for the host, you don't yell out "that's mine" anytime someone partakes. You don't get to claim ownership of things you drop. No one else here does, and we all have things we've brought that get used on the regular. You seem to be the exception, as if your entire existence in life is predicated around the notion that you said something three thousand times on a forum and it was repeated once, which makes you an icon. You so want to be an icon.

Just exist Dale, your team sucks. Embrace the suck, don't hide from it.

Never have hid from it. I called the ball first. Me

& I don't grudge you your persona. Nor anybody's. I let it be because it's yours. I respect it, honor it, keep it safe.

I expect the same from "you." If you can't do that that is your failure, not mine.

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:13 PM
I've told I don't care if you go or stay. It's basically a message center. Only you can decide when it's time to go, and you already know that which is why, despite all the "I'm leaving" moments in your tenure here, you're still here posting (as am I).

Btw, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods next week. I have some business at the university to attend to.

The love/hate relationship you have with me is adorable.

DMC
03-19-2016, 12:17 PM
The love/hate relationship you have with me is adorable.

I don't take forum banter seriously. I don't think you do either. I do, however, think you take the outcome of the games seriously which is why you don't want to be around when it's happening, you cannot take the anxiety. I don't care so much. I know the reality of team strength and weakness and that being the best means eventually not being the best. It happens. If the Spurs win, they basically built another winning team that emerged from the older winning team like that creature from Aliens, from within, and the big 3 exoskeleton peeled away and was left by the wayside.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 12:32 PM

Joseph Kony
03-19-2016, 12:56 PM
Cub you're just not relevant anymore for anyone to give a shit tbh

Thread
03-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Cub you're just not relevant anymore for anyone to give a shit tbh

Chickenshit 12

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Chickenshit 12

Chris
03-19-2016, 09:59 PM
The bag stays in Los Angeles.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 10:04 PM
The bag stays in Los Angeles.

The bag has been there since 2013.

jeebus
03-19-2016, 10:14 PM
The bag has been there since Shaq left.

K...
03-19-2016, 10:16 PM
The chicken shits won! Barrels kept in the pen. The bag is getting smaller all the time.

HemisfairArena
03-19-2016, 10:18 PM
I'd be your huckleberry, T,,,but my train out of town is ironically because of Towns,,,,

DMC
03-19-2016, 10:24 PM
Dale ELE'd himself. Every year since Dirk pushed his shit in, he's looked for someone to end his misery when the obvious became inevitable.

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:27 PM
THE BAG NOW RESIDES IN SOCAL

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:33 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 10:33 PM

SquawkinHawkBigCock
03-19-2016, 10:34 PM

DMC
03-19-2016, 10:35 PM

You thought you were getting out of it. We got you. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:36 PM
You thought you were getting out of it. We got you. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Huh?

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:40 PM
The bag is firmly and forever stuck in Los Angeles.

Thank you, Dale.

Your friend,

Splits

Thread
03-19-2016, 10:41 PM
The bag is firmly and forever stuck in Los Angeles.

Thank you, Dale.

Your friend,

Splits

Splits
03-19-2016, 10:44 PM

Your base doesn't exist. You're Post-4-4.

And thanks to this horribly mindless thread, the bag is now and forever lying front and center at the entrance to Staples with your Kirby (who played in his last meaningful game at the ripe young age of 33), stapled to it.

Haha

Thread
tee, hee.

All somebody had to do was take it.

I was sweatin' right up to tip.

Thread
Your base doesn't exist. You're Post-4-4.

And thanks to this horribly mindless thread, the bag is now and forever lying front and center in front of Staples with your Kirby (who played in his last meaningful game at the ripe young age of 33), stapled to it.

Haha

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:07 PM

HemisfairArena
03-19-2016, 11:36 PM
You stole 5,,,

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:44 PM
You stole 5,,,

Amy did. I had nothing to do with it.

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:53 PM
tee, hee.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

HemisfairArena
03-19-2016, 11:53 PM
You stole 5,,,,

Thread
03-19-2016, 11:54 PM
You stole 5,,,,

I had nothing to do with it. Amy Duncan stole 5.

baseline bum
03-19-2016, 11:56 PM

spurraider21
03-20-2016, 12:03 AM
They were selling his shit.

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:04 AM
They were selling his shit.

They were selling your shit.

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:05 AM

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:05 AM
tee, hee.

Look at me,,,I'm dancin'!!!!!!

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:06 AM
Look at me,,,I'm dancin'!!!!!!

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:09 AM
T,,, its simple,,,you stole 5 from Minneapolis but you want to hold our feet to the flame for one 5,,,deal. Your count is 11,,,ours is 5,,,,,dont say yours is 16(stealing 5 from Minneapolis),,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:10 AM
T,,, its simple,,,you stole 5 from Minneapolis but you want to hold our feet to the flame for one 5,,,deal. Your count is 11,,,ours is 5,,,,,dont say yours is 16(stealing 5 from Minneapolis),,,,

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:11 AM

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:11 AM
We had shit to sell,,,and you didn't 5 titles in Minneapolis,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:12 AM
We had shit to sell,,,and you didn't 5 titles in Minneapolis,,,

And they were selling that shit.

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:12 AM
And they were selling that shit.

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:13 AM
One laker fan,,,,any laker fan,,,name me one lake in los angeles to justify you being called the lakers,,,,so you can justify claiming the Minneapolis 5 titles as your own,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:14 AM
One laker fan,,,,any laker fan,,,name me one lake in los angeles to justify you being called the lakers,,,,so you can justify claiming the Minneapolis 5 titles as your own,,,

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:15 AM

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:15 AM
You stole 5,,,

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:17 AM
Boston with 17,,,lakers with 11,,,,Spurs with 5,,,,,

Thread
You stole 5,,,

Don't look at me. Look in your backyard. Look to Amy Duncan. She stole it.

Thread
Boston with 17,,,lakers with 11,,,,Spurs with 5,,,,,

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:21 AM
You stole 5,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:22 AM
You stole 5,,,

I didn't have a thing to do with it. That was Amy Duncan. She warned Tim,,,he resisted. She absconded with 5.

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:28 AM
You stole 5,,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:29 AM
You stole 5,,,,

Don't blame me, blame Amy. She stole it.

ElNono
03-20-2016, 12:31 AM
:lol who bets something that already happened like 3 years ago? you gotta be some big ass disingenuous chickenshit...

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:32 AM
You stole 5,,,lakers with 11,,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:34 AM
:lol who bets something that already happened like 3 years ago? you gotta be some big ass disingenuous chickenshit...

Post game Chickenshit 1

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:34 AM
You stole 5,,,lakers with 11,,,,

I didn't steal 5. Amy stole 5.

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:36 AM
You stole 5 from Minneapolis,,,and all the way from Phoenix,,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:36 AM
You stole 5 from Minneapolis,,,and all the way from Phoenix,,,,

HemisfairArena
03-20-2016, 12:37 AM
you stole 5,,,,

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:38 AM
you stole 5,,,,

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:45 AM

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 12:45 AM

And Neal never raped

ElNono
03-20-2016, 01:05 AM
Post game Chickenshit 1

You got called out on it in post #2 pre-game... this is why you always end up in the :cry reading room :cry... you gotta work on your game..

hehateme
03-20-2016, 01:45 AM
What a sad old fuck you've become.

Thread
03-20-2016, 02:29 AM
What a sad old fuck you've become.

ha.

Fuck, you never even got up offin' your ass to defend it.

Thread
03-20-2016, 02:29 AM
You got called out on it in post #2 pre-game... this is why you always end up in the :cry reading room :cry... you gotta work on your game..

Not one. Not one motherfucker took it.

lmvictoriousao!!!