PDA

View Full Version : Cry Havoc, a request

$pursDynasty
03-19-2016, 09:03 AM
While I am making requests this morning after the latest game of the century, how about one of your excellent post game grade threads? I really like the way you do those.

tholdren
03-19-2016, 09:04 AM
you mean with melancholy, despair and black lipstick?

$pursDynasty
03-19-2016, 09:11 AM
When I first joined ST, Timvp's post game threads were my favorite part of the board, and I missed them when he went on hiatus. Cry's game grades brought that back to this forum . As objectively as possible Spurs talk amidst all the personal agendas and trolling.

BillMc
03-19-2016, 09:13 AM
When I first joined ST, Timvp's post game threads were my favorite part of the board, and I missed them when he went on hiatus. Cry's game grades brought that back to this forum . As objectively as possible Spurs talk amidst all the personal agendas and trolling.

I agree. The whole reason I ended up on this board was the game grades of Timvp. Cry was doing a nice job with them in later years. Would love to see them back, but know they're quite a time commitment.

pgardn
03-19-2016, 09:54 AM
I agree. The whole reason I ended up on this board was the game grades of Timvp. Cry was doing a nice job with them in later years. Would love to see them back, but know they're quite a time commitment.

Same.

TimVP had some great stuff. Even if one did not agree.