PDA

View Full Version : The opening 4 minutes of the 4th..

HarlemHeat37
03-19-2016, 10:07 PM
1. What the fuck was that lineup?

2. Why the fuck did they keep passing it out to Danny Green with 5 seconds on the shot clock and asking him to create? :lmao

If the Spurs had lost, those opening 4 minutes would have killed me..it looked like Pop took the Warriors moneyline after the 3rd:lol

kjhip1
03-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Yep, I guess chalk it up to getting players rest? Kept thinking warriors bench would make a run against us at that point

apalisoc_9
03-19-2016, 10:12 PM
1. What the fuck was that lineup?

2. Why the fuck did they keep passing it out to Danny Green with 5 seconds on the shot clock and asking him to create? :lmao

If the Spurs had lost, those opening 4 minutes would have killed me..it looked like Pop took the Warriors moneyline after the 3rd:lol

That was hilarious. I think Pop just ran out of options. Manu played too much, Kawhi just got out of the game..

littlecoyotecoin
03-19-2016, 10:26 PM
That was some ugly offense for much of the evening, but watching DG make lemonade was the most painful. To his credit, he pulled it off, even if not gracefully.

All Mighty Janitor
03-19-2016, 10:44 PM
There was some great D during that span so its not all bad.

turkish spurs fan
03-19-2016, 10:52 PM
pop was late to get parker on floor if i dont remember wrong

HarlemHeat37
03-19-2016, 10:53 PM
There was some great D during that span so its not all bad.

Sure, but watching Patty and West continue to throw the ball to the guy that can't dribble with the shot clock winding down was very annoying, tbh..

It would have been a perfect time for Kawhi to be on the floor, too..all it takes is a few minutes to blow the game vs. the Warriors..

Chinook
03-19-2016, 10:56 PM
It shouldn't be an issue. Pop will always have one of Kawhi or LMA in the game at all times in real minutes. Does underscore the Spurs' need for a third scorer next year, though. Someone in the Big Three has to play well in rest of the games. Can't depend on Green, Mills or Diaw to do it.

All Mighty Janitor
03-19-2016, 11:00 PM
Sure, but watching Patty and West continue to throw the ball to the guy that can't dribble with the shot clock winding down was very annoying, tbh..

It would have been a perfect time for Kawhi to be on the floor, too..all it takes is a few minutes to blow the game vs. the Warriors..
Yeah, i was thinking Kawhi should have been out their too at first (I didn't like to see Danny trying to create as much as you) but Kawhi can't fix all our problems. If they would have gotten a 4 point lead then I would've wanted him in. He was able to rest some more and maybe that made the difference.

PopTheGOAT
03-19-2016, 11:02 PM
It shouldn't be an issue. Pop will always have one of Kawhi or LMA in the game at all times in real minutes. Does underscore the Spurs' need for a third scorer next year, though. Someone in the Big Three has to play well in rest of the games. Can't depend on Green, Mills or Diaw to do it.
I'd consider any time in the 4th real minutes but I get your point. Never want our option 1A and 1B to be Diaw and Green lol

Chinook
03-19-2016, 11:30 PM
I'd consider any time in the 4th real minutes but I get your point. Never want our option 1A and 1B to be Diaw and Green lol

Real minutes pretty much just mean playoffs at this point. the Spurs could lock up the second-overall seed in the league next week.