PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: This game only confirms the Spurs have ZERO chance against the Warriors

JohnnyMax
03-20-2016, 12:38 AM
lmao had to grind it out against the dubs second game of a b2b on the road missing 3 key players..playing the shitiest game of the season.. and still went to the final minutes to decide the game.

DMX7
03-20-2016, 12:40 AM
They played shitty because the Spurs did a number on them.

35-0 at home... and Warriors just happened to have their worst game of the season at AT&T Center. Shocking!!! What bad luck!!! :cry

Joseph Kony
03-20-2016, 12:41 AM
op is a dick riding faggot

Silver&Black
03-20-2016, 12:44 AM

spurs10
03-20-2016, 01:01 AM
.....if the Warriors are spotted 9 points a game!!! I'm telling ya zero chance!:lol

spursistan
03-20-2016, 01:19 AM

SquawkinHawkBigCock
03-20-2016, 01:58 AM
My TeamAtlanta Hawks

daslicer
03-20-2016, 02:09 AM
lmao had to grind it out against the dubs second game of a b2b on the road missing 3 key players..playing the shitiest game of the season.. and still went to the final minutes to decide the game.

The Dubs are in there 20's back to back games don't hinder you physically and fatigue wise when you are that young. If they can't handle back to backs now they will definitely be finished in a few years when they hit 30. Playing Bogut and Ezeli actually help the spurs since they slow down the game and are not offensive threats. Not having Andre does hurt them to some degree but he's only 1 player. They couldn't hit shots because the spurs defense was great.

Clipper Nation
03-20-2016, 02:26 AM

Arcadian
03-20-2016, 02:28 AM
Suck a trillion cocks faggot

Robz4000
03-20-2016, 02:41 AM

Kawhitstorm
03-20-2016, 02:50 AM
Spurs made it a fair game by sitting their starting center & barely playing their best bench player (D-West).:wakeup (Boban: DNP)

DMC
03-20-2016, 03:31 AM

Come on Splits. This was a RS game, 2nd night of a B2B without Iggy or Bogut and Spurs fans are acting like they just won number 6.

Yay we beat a crippled team in our building.

Curry is still walking, I'm not satisfied.

Do I need to spoon feed you everything you fucking faggot?

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 05:00 AM
they lucky, they didnt want any part of simmons, miller tonight...or else spurs would unleash that red pos

Reck
03-20-2016, 07:27 AM
Spurs had like 20 turnovers. :lol

They played just as bad.

Texas_Ranger
03-20-2016, 07:42 AM
the Hawks suck

sexinthatsx
03-20-2016, 11:38 AM

Pop STILL hasn't showed his hand while still taking a W tbch... but whatever. Spurs thrive on being the underdogs anyway.

Thread
03-20-2016, 11:41 AM
I'm sittin' there just now eatin' a day old weiner and I switch on the radio (set to ESPN). Oh, havin' a big old time talking about last nite's game. Laughter, great fellowship, just laughin' to beat the band. Had some Italian named guy from the Spurs and the ESPN chick was just wettin' her little white panties, gushing about the great Spurs tradition.

Jesus H. Christ.

SpursDynasty
03-20-2016, 12:09 PM
Last night's game was not a big deal. The Spurs were supposed to win this game and they did. No reason to trash talk Golden State, nothing personal against them. The Spurs and Warriors are both 37-5 vs. the West, the only difference between the two teams is the Spurs lost 3 games on the road to the East. The Warriors have showed that they are not mature in big game situations and rely on chucking the three. You don't win big games by shooting 36 three pointers, especially if you're only going to make 9 of them. Again, nothing personal against the Warriors, but they are not that good and last night proved it. No trash talking, no big celebrations, but the GSW team I saw last night looked like a very average team to me. It was not a big win.

It reminded me of those hot shooting teams of the mid 2000's who looked invincible vs. the rest of the league but then vs. the Spurs, they are just shut down, almost to the point of not being believeable that you almost want to mistake it for nothing more than a bad shooting night. Sorry, this Warriors team is the same as those other teams from last decade that won against everyone else but failed against the Spurs. LeBron, Durant, Dirk, Nash, and everyone else.

SpursBig3s
03-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Suck a trillion cocks faggot

:rollin

InRareForm
03-20-2016, 12:33 PM
You missed the laker warriors game dumbshit

Sean Cagney
03-20-2016, 12:44 PM
So them winning shows they have zero chance versus the Warriors? I am sorry but that makes no sense at all.

UZER
03-20-2016, 12:48 PM
This sounds like a Steve Kerr thread.

DMC
03-20-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm sittin' there just now eatin' a day old weiner and I switch on the radio (set to ESPN). Oh, havin' a big old time talking about last nite's game. Laughter, great fellowship, just laughin' to beat the band. Had some Italian named guy from the Spurs and the ESPN chick was just wettin' her little white panties, gushing about the great Spurs tradition.

Jesus H. Christ.

I'd bet you a new wiener that her panties weren't white (before or after said gushing). Not many women these days wear white underwear. I know that's a shocker to granny panties Dale, but it's a fact. She probably had on some frilly laced offering with a Vee front, either red or black, so the small hint of a garden was suggested. Probably doesn't wear the same pair twice.

Chris
03-20-2016, 01:00 PM

Jesus H. Christ.

Our shit sells itself.

LittleCriminal
03-20-2016, 01:05 PM
I bet there was an old weiner inside those white panties!

Raven
03-20-2016, 01:39 PM
confirmation bias

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 02:29 PM

Jesus H. Christ.

They were selling your shit

99 Problems
03-21-2016, 05:19 AM
Took the league 1 season to study and work out how to beat deathball. Next 2 match up Pop starts Boban, Miller and Red Mamba to shit and giggle the Wonderers. :lol

Kidd K
03-21-2016, 07:48 AM

Their shitty offense that game couldn't have anything to do with playing the best defensive team in the league (by far) at their arena. Nope.

The Warriors just dropped 130 on the Mavs with the exact same squad. Let's not pretend they were cold and struggling or some shit. :lol

Horse
03-21-2016, 12:56 PM

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night faggot.

~O~
03-21-2016, 03:23 PM
People are blowing this game out of proportion. There are no back 2 backs in the playoffs. Curry was off the night before so there's no surprise coming into that game that his confidence was faltered. Lets not act like the Warriors aren't the best team in the league, having Curry break various records, and most of all have the best season in NBA history.

There's still two more games and both there will be adjustments made. I know most of you hate the Warriors with all your hearts for mostly irrational homer related reasons but seriously. I won't place any doubt in Stephen Curry, ever but I sure as hell can't deny spurs...and there lies a stalemate. I don't know who's going to win. Stephen Curry went to MVP to all the Cavs, Heat, Lakers, Spurs, etc; fans calling him a chucker who got exposed. There's no exposure here for me. I don't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trNa2meUETY

This entire video comments thread from Ximo is pure....hatred. Its sort of sickening. Seeing that the Warriors are probably pissed and that they have the drive of a Bugatti, I can see them coming back with vengeance because now they HAVE to feel like they have much more to prove then they thought they did. I wouldn't surprised if they won all their games from here on out. Just remember how come they came out to start the season 25-0. People talk shit. I wouldn't have said anything. Don't motivate the warriors.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-21-2016, 04:10 PM
People are blowing this game out of proportion. There are no back 2 backs in the playoffs. Curry was off the night before so there's no surprise coming into that game that his confidence was faltered. Lets not act like the Warriors aren't the best team in the league, having Curry break various records, and most of all have the best season in NBA history.

There's still two more games and both there will be adjustments made. I know most of you hate the Warriors with all your hearts for mostly irrational homer related reasons but seriously. I won't place any doubt in Stephen Curry, ever but I sure as hell can't deny spurs...and there lies a stalemate. I don't know who's going to win. Stephen Curry went to MVP to all the Cavs, Heat, Lakers, Spurs, etc; fans calling him a chucker who got exposed. There's no exposure here for me. I don't see it.

This entire video comments thread from Ximo is pure....hatred. Its sort of sickening. Seeing that the Warriors are probably pissed and that they have the drive of a Bugatti, I can see them coming back with vengeance because now they HAVE to feel like they have much more to prove then they thought they did. I wouldn't surprised if they won all their games from here on out. Just remember how come they came out to start the season 25-0. People talk shit. I wouldn't have said anything. Don't motivate the warriors.

Lmao no he wasnt, 31 points on 6-12 3 pointers

~O~
03-21-2016, 07:14 PM
Lmao no he wasnt, 31 points on 6-12 3 pointers

That's average in my perception of his excellence. That's excellent to you. The other night was pitiful for him

Mnky
03-21-2016, 07:20 PM
That's average in my perception of his excellence. That's excellent to you. The other night was pitiful for him

That was above his season average tbh.

Also, the spurs have been a team that always responds to opponents. Kerr pulled every trick in the book. They were desperate to win. I expect a better game from both teams, and the one in the dubs house should be more telling if everyone plays.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-21-2016, 07:32 PM

Lol, 50% from 3 is above his average, that was a good night, gtfo. What is your excuse for Thompson, he was 10-15 from 3 against the Mavs... :lol

UZER
03-21-2016, 07:37 PM

Yup, just like the first game they played. People blew that one out of proportion too.

Donkeybong
03-21-2016, 08:14 PM
OP hit a nerve

~O~
03-21-2016, 08:17 PM
Lol, 50% from 3 is above his average, that was a good night, gtfo. What is your excuse for Thompson, he was 10-15 from 3 against the Mavs... :lol

Eh. I give up on you.

Thompson isn't elite. He's an all-star, not a superstar and I've never said he was superb. Curry is. That's why his game was pitiful.

You guys are jacking off too much to this. Don't have confidence just yet. The Spurs didn't blow out the Warriors. The Spurs beat them in a close game that they could have easily lost after it was tied going into the fourth.

You guys are starting to sound like those obnoxious Miami fans that became Cleveland fans again and disappeared off the face of the Earth only to post on the internet when the Golden State Warriors lose. There's humility in few Spurs fans which is why I KNOW most you won't be around if the Spurs had a five year span of mediocrity.

Now let me break this down for you. The Spurs truly won the game off of the Warriors missing their key rebounders. There's no way around that. They had no size to rebound over 6"11 Aldrige. The Spurs had 24 second chance points the other night to the Warrior's 12. The Warriors got out rebounded by 17 and still managed to be in the game down the stretch. The Spurs had 14 offensive rebounds.

These are the same stats I use to see when Miami would win games against the spurs and various other teams in the finals. The Spurs, not only had to shoot well enough but shoot historical numbers to beat the Heat three games in a row. Ray Allen's shot was a second chance three point shot. Teams that aren't great at shooting on their first attempts are teams that get exposed by opponents who can make shots on first attempts. That's how the Spurs beat the Heat three straight games to close out the finals.

The Spurs shot terrible and the Warriors shot horrible. The Spurs managed to dominate in three point percentage. There's allot that to take away from this game. I know you guys would downplay this game if you lost and go ape shit if you won. I wouldn't do either if the game was close.

Kawhi Lenoard shot terrible. Lamarcus Aldrige shot terrible. Tony Parker shot terrible.

Boris Diaw and Manu Ginobili will be the critical players yet again when the Spurs meet Golden State in the finals. ? Diaw was the true finals MVP for the Spurs the year the Spurs beat Miami. Its no coincidence that Iguodala got it the other year.

Thompson, Curry, and Barnes were awful. Speights..MEH. Everyone else shot decent. They're going to need Fetus and Bogut for pick and roll inside threat for lobs. This is exactly how the Warriors threaten opponents with their inside out game. They didn't have that threat all night and for the longest. The threat was even great with Ezeli. They're going to need Iguodala for bench production and their small ball lineup.

The Spurs have the an Impact edge over the entire league. They lead in player impact estimate their players had a major impact on the game.

Here's the stats of the official box score. http://stats.nba.com/game/#!/0021501036/?sort=TO&dir=1

Allot of people talk out of the ass too much here. Basic stats are not enough.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-21-2016, 09:09 PM
Eh. I give up on you.

Thompson isn't elite. He's an all-star, not a superstar and I've never said he was superb. Curry is. That's why his game was pitiful.

You guys are jacking off too much to this. Don't have confidence just yet. The Spurs didn't blow out the Warriors. The Spurs beat them in a close game that they could have easily lost after it was tied going into the fourth.

You guys are starting to sound like those obnoxious Miami fans that became Cleveland fans again and disappeared off the face of the Earth only to post on the internet when the Golden State Warriors lose. There's humility in few Spurs fans which is why I KNOW most you won't be around if the Spurs had a five year span of mediocrity.

Now let me break this down for you. The Spurs truly won the game off of the Warriors missing their key rebounders. There's no way around that. They had no size to rebound over 6"11 Aldrige. The Spurs had 24 second chance points the other night to the Warrior's 12. The Warriors got out rebounded by 17 and still managed to be in the game down the stretch. The Spurs had 14 offensive rebounds.

These are the same stats I use to see when Miami would win games against the spurs and various other teams in the finals. The Spurs, not only had to shoot well enough but shoot historical numbers to beat the Heat three games in a row. Ray Allen's shot was a second chance three point shot. Teams that aren't great at shooting on their first attempts are teams that get exposed by opponents who can make shots on first attempts. That's how the Spurs beat the Heat three straight games to close out the finals.

The Spurs shot terrible and the Warriors shot horrible. The Spurs managed to dominate in three point percentage. There's allot that to take away from this game. I know you guys would downplay this game if you lost and go ape shit if you won. I wouldn't do either if the game was close.

Kawhi Lenoard shot terrible. Lamarcus Aldrige shot terrible. Tony Parker shot terrible.

Boris Diaw and Manu Ginobili will be the critical players yet again when the Spurs meet Golden State in the finals. ? Diaw was the true finals MVP for the Spurs the year the Spurs beat Miami. Its no coincidence that Iguodala got it the other year.

Thompson, Curry, and Barnes were awful. Speights..MEH. Everyone else shot decent. They're going to need Fetus and Bogut for pick and roll inside threat for lobs. This is exactly how the Warriors threaten opponents with their inside out game. They didn't have that threat all night and for the longest. The threat was even great with Ezeli. They're going to need Iguodala for bench production and their small ball lineup.

The Spurs have the an Impact edge over the entire league. They lead in player impact estimate their players had a major impact on the game.

Here's the stats of the official box score. http://stats.nba.com/game/#!/0021501036/?sort=TO&dir=1

Allot of people talk out of the ass too much here. Basic stats are not enough.

I didnt read that mess. But you are one of the few posters who's opinion I actually listened to. I dont see where you are coming from. A win is a win and the margin is irrelevant. You are better than this homie, nobody is saying Spurs in 4 or Warriors in 4. All it proved was Spurs can actually beat them and we are dealing with a 6 or 7 game series. Now calm your tits and wait for May to roll around.

Mark Celibate
03-22-2016, 07:07 AM
regular season game, imho. Warriors will have the edge but I won't say the Spurs have zero chance. Maybe it should be 40-60 in favor of the warriors, at best.

Spurs9
03-22-2016, 09:10 AM
The dubs barely got past the twolves last night, and didn't get called for illegal screens with Draymond near the end when twolves could have tied it. Spurs played good defense, but the offense overall wasn't that good. Not to mention Duncan and West barely played. When they go bigger with Bogut we have the advantage with bigs. Curry may not have shot well but when he does shoot well, he barely has anyone even close to him. Most teams never switch on screens to give help, which I thought defenses should do to help throw him off. I didn't watch the game last night but curry was only 6-17, perhaps the twolves studied some of the Spurs film and used similiar defensive sets.

Thread
03-22-2016, 09:12 AM
The dubs barely got past the twolves last night, and didn't get called for illegal screens with Draymond near the end when twolves could have tied it.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

spurs10
03-22-2016, 09:22 AM
Dubs saved by the moving screen!:lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2016, 09:53 AM
2nd h2h, faggots didnt use the double high screen for curry

what happen?

Thread
03-22-2016, 10:30 AM
2nd h2h, faggots didnt use the double high screen for curry

what happen?

They were playin' possum.