PDA

View Full Version : Can lamarcus and Boris force kerr to play the starting lineup more and less death..li

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 03:07 AM
Lineup?

an interesting question just poped into my head after seeing Diaw and Aldridge take their turns on Barnes or the small ball 4. Obviously, posting up bigs allows San Antonio perimeter to focus on transition D and at the same time its a favourable matchup.

If Kerr does decide to play Bogut more at the 5 and really totally diminsh their death ball lineup of Draymond at the 5...Imo, that would be a total win for the spurs.

I'm sure pop has a ready and different gameplan if golden state decides to play the spurs straight up with Bogut...if Bogut is playing more, timmy will play more. Win win for the spurs..we will see.

SpursBig3s
03-20-2016, 03:09 AM
I agree with you OP:toast

99 Problems
03-20-2016, 03:11 AM
Not unless he finds himself down 2 zit in a series against us. Prior to that he'll stay firm and rely on the status quo.

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 03:14 AM
Not unless he finds himself down 2 zit in a series against us. Prior to that he'll stay firm and rely on the status quo.

If the spurs steal the first one with the bigs overwhelming golden state..and he reatcs..the spurs have basically killed their death lineup.

AFMadison
03-20-2016, 03:21 AM
Did you just think of this? This is already understood imo. Kill the Warriors small lineup and force them to play big.