PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Chandler ain't no Parson!!!

Thread
03-20-2016, 09:36 AM
No more Mister Nice Guy...

[[[Chandler said Friday, via theArizona Republic (http://www.azcentral.com/videos/sports/nba/suns/2016/03/19/82007946/). "I want to win now. I'm not in any kind of rebuilding stage. So if that's the case, it ain't where I'm supposed to be."]]]

$52 million smackers.

Thread
03-20-2016, 09:38 AM
They thought, hell, I thought they had this white negroe plantationized. Uh, uh.

A nice week of talk radio starts in less than 24 hours.

WOOT!!!

Will Hunting
03-20-2016, 10:20 AM
He signed with a shitty team that's 3 years at a minimum away from contending, what made him think he was agreeing to a rebuilding project?

hater
03-20-2016, 10:33 AM
His agent is complete shit IMO

Canyonero
03-20-2016, 10:39 AM
:lol Suns being contenders in the offseason

Thread
03-20-2016, 10:42 AM
He signed with a shitty team that's 3 years at a minimum away from contending, what made him think he was agreeing to a rebuilding project?

We're not talking about Kobe in this thread, gd it.

Thread
03-20-2016, 10:46 AM
Frankly, I do not believe they'll rebuild. They're pigheaded here, stubborn as an old cook. They've been playing and will continue to play the injury card..."We're getting Bledsoe back, that other forward who's name escapes me, Knight is coming back, Booger will have a season of seasoning under his belt, Cubby may die and there's that, we have a whole shitload of money to chase the Swaggy P's of the Association, we have picks up the fuckin' ass, and we're tradin' fools. Yep, we ain't changin' a thing, so if that is what you're expecting, uh, uh. CHARGE!!!!!!"

da_suns_fan
03-20-2016, 10:47 AM
Taken out of context cubby. Heres the quote after beating the Lakers and thus hurting their draft chances:

Chandler on how Phoenix wins hurt its draft lottery chances: “I can care less. Especially for me and where I am in my career, I want to win and I want to win now. I’m not in any kind of rebuilding stage. So if that’s the case, ain’t where I’m supposed to be.”

Thread
03-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Taken out of context cubby. Heres the quote after beating the Lakers and thus hurting their draft chances:

Chandler on how Phoenix wins hurt its draft lottery chances: “I can care less. Especially for me and where I am in my career, I want to win and I want to win now. I’m not in any kind of rebuilding stage. So if that’s the case, ain’t where I’m supposed to be.”

It's a moot point, you ain't rebuilding.

UZER
03-20-2016, 11:14 AM

We are also never talking about Amy in other threads so eat shit.

Thread
03-20-2016, 11:38 AM
We are also never talking about Amy in other threads so eat shit.

You'll play hell gettin' it done.

Will Hunting
03-20-2016, 11:56 AM

I wasn't talking about Kobe, I was talking about Chandler...

Thread
03-20-2016, 12:03 PM
I wasn't talking about Kobe, I was talking about Chandler...

I know. It was a joke.

UZER
03-20-2016, 12:32 PM
You'll play hell gettin' it done.

we're not talking about hell in this thread. Get your shit straight.

Silver&Black
03-20-2016, 12:51 PM

lol...good one, Bail.

JMarkJohns
03-20-2016, 12:58 PM
After the salaries skyrocket, he'll hold some value for a contending team, so he'll be traded, likely next deadline.

Assuming health. If he's broken, he's stuck.

Chris
03-20-2016, 12:59 PM
They were selling their shit to get Aldridge and ended up getting squadoosh. Tee-hee.

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:18 PM
They were selling their shit to get Aldridge and ended up getting squadoosh. Tee-hee.

They were never getting LMA. That was an accommodation by Knight's agent who is also LMA's agent. The whole fuckin' thing is made up, but, to this very day they hammer that fuckin' drum. Someday I'm gonna walk up on a remote show and set 'em straight.

Chandler was hired to demilitarize the militant black(s) on the Suns. Bledsoe told him to get his Uncle Tom ass away from him,,,then promptly went out stepped on a pop top, blew out his flip flop and had to cruise on back home.

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:19 PM
lol...good one, Bail.

You only got it after I explained it, you dense bastards.

Mnky
03-20-2016, 03:20 PM
They sold their soul to get LMA. Riley with the assist of the year to close the deal on the Spurs, and break the hearts of sunfan once more.

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:25 PM
They sold their soul to get LMA. Riley with the assist of the year to close the deal on the Spurs, and break the hearts of sunfan once more.

Horseshit. LMA gave a verbal late last season to San Antonio when he was still toiling for Portland. The Suns asked a favor and received one. We were made to look the fool when he came out to the coast: Sarver: Go out there and make fun of 'em." LMA: Can I axed you a question?" Sarver: "No. Just go." LMA: Do I get per diem." Sarver: "No. Just go."

Mnky
03-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Horseshit. LMA gave a verbal late last season to San Antonio when he was still toiling for Portland. The Suns asked a favor and received one. We were made to look the fool when he came out to the coast: Sarver: Go out there and make fun of 'em." LMA: Can I axed you a question?" Sarver: "No. Just go." LMA: Do I get per diem." Sarver: "No. Just go."

Horse doodoo. Chandler wasn't signed and PAID to groom the youth. He was paid to take a shot at San Antonio playing lma at center. Offering lma a center and some exciting wings plus offering him the keys to the establishment was everything they had. They almost got it too. Came up short the likes of 6.

Thread
03-20-2016, 03:33 PM
Horse doodoo. Chandler wasn't signed and PAID to groom the youth. He was paid to take a shot at San Antonio playing lma at center. Offering lma a center and some exciting wings plus offering him the keys to the establishment was everything they had. They almost got it too. Came up short the likes of 6.

You're full of hot shit. He was signed to whip the young blacks into order. Morris told him to get bent. Bledsoe told him to back off. Goodwin told him to put his hands up, this is a stick up. Tucker told him to set the alarm clock so he wouldn't sleep in again and miss practice.

A $52 million dollar black aupair.

HI-FI
03-20-2016, 03:39 PM
They were never getting LMA. That was an accommodation by Knight's agent who is also LMA's agent. The whole fuckin' thing is made up, but, to this very day they hammer that fuckin' drum. Someday I'm gonna walk up on a remote show and set 'em straight.

Chandler was hired to demilitarize the militant black(s) on the Suns. Bledsoe told him to get his Uncle Tom ass away from him,,,then promptly went out stepped on a pop top, blew out his flip flop and had to cruise on back home.
:lol
also

Mnky
03-20-2016, 03:41 PM
You're full of hot shit. He was signed to whip the young blacks into order. Morris told him to get bent. Bledsoe told him to back off. Goodwin told him to put his hands up, this is a stick up. Tucker told him to set the alarm clock so he wouldn't sleep in again and miss practice.

:lol that was a good post.

You know the truth though.. I'll spare you the shame since the Lakers haven't. GodSpeed friend.

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 03:41 PM

They were selling your shit

Splits
03-20-2016, 04:19 PM

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/adam-levine-lakers-aldridge-jersey.jpg

spurraider21
03-20-2016, 04:27 PM
His agent is complete shit IMO
his agent got him a big deal though

03-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Watch Cuban trading for him again