View Full Version : Why I Love Kawhi......

Atl Spur
03-20-2016, 04:31 PM
This cat just played in a big game and you could tell by his body language he wasn't happy with certain aspects of his play! When the final horn blew, he was nowhere to be found after a win. He will be great one day because of this mentality........

FkLA
03-20-2016, 04:33 PM
What do you mean one day? He's already a Top 5 player in the world. Arguably Top 3.

Atl Spur
03-20-2016, 04:36 PM
In his mind, greatness has yet to be attained! His standards exceed our expectations it appears:)

Ice009
03-20-2016, 08:17 PM
He didn't have a great game offensively and he knows it. I knew straight out Kawhi wouldn't have been happy about his performance on that end of the court. It's the type of person/player he is. He wants to be great, so he's probably going to be hard on himself. Getting the win is big and the most important thing, but I'm pretty sure he always looks at his own performance too, if he didn't, then he wouldn't be pushing to be as great as he is trying to become.

tholdren
03-20-2016, 08:38 PM
This cat just played in a big game and you could tell by his body language he wasn't happy with certain aspects of his play! When the final horn blew, he was nowhere to be found after a win. He will be great one day because of this mentality........

good to see - never thought he would get a jumper or a three - glad to see him succeed and not give in to the hype.

sananspursfan21
03-21-2016, 12:29 AM
What do you mean one day? He's already a Top 5 player in the world. Arguably Top 3.

Dis, tbh

SouthernFried
03-21-2016, 12:46 AM
I don't really think Kawhi wants to be great. Greatness implies wanting to be distinguished or illustrious. I don't think he wants greatness per se.

I think he just wants to be the best he can be...and he knows he can be better. Which, in other peoples eyes...will make him great :)

Semantics is fun, eh? lol

SAGirl
03-21-2016, 07:10 PM
:tu

DeRozan m8
03-21-2016, 07:18 PM
I can't for the game Kawhi rapes Steph and Co tbh

lefty20
03-21-2016, 07:31 PM
In his mind, greatness has yet to be attained! His standards exceed our expectations it appears:)

Good answer, tbh.

Dro210
03-21-2016, 07:44 PM

He's #1