PDA

View Full Version : Any other vegans here? I turned vegan 5 weeks ago..Best decision ever

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 05:10 PM
Anyone else?

InRareForm
03-20-2016, 05:35 PM
did you go on netflix and watch too many documentaries?

HI-FI
03-20-2016, 05:38 PM
new schtick time

DJR210
03-20-2016, 05:42 PM
new schtick time

This is the Bieber bumping, die hard vegan, fag shtick

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2016, 06:24 PM
My girl is, tbh..

I would like to fuck with it, ideally, but I wouldn't last longer than a week:lol

The imitation shit can be pretty decent, though(tempeh, etc)..

Avante
03-20-2016, 06:37 PM
Anyone else?

So how has that move bettered your life, things are better now because of...........?

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 07:16 PM
So how has that move bettered your life, things are better now because of...........?

Because I don't eat sentient beings anymore like you do avante. I'm caĺled a vegan everyone else a meat eater..i don't know what they call an old dude eating a 13 year old pussy though.

benefactor
03-20-2016, 07:28 PM
new schtick time

baseline bum
03-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Because I don't eat sentient beings anymore like you do avante. I'm caĺled a vegan everyone else a meat eater..i don't know what they call an old dude eating a 13 year old pussy though.

They call them sailors according to Avante.

03-20-2016, 08:34 PM
:lmao

pedovante rekt again

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2016, 08:43 PM
i know op doesnt say NO to meat when i flop it out....eats like he never seen a winter melon size c0ck

DMC
03-20-2016, 08:58 PM
All these life crisis shticks are confusing. HH's sock puppet post to boost it along doesn't make it any better.

The Reckoning
03-20-2016, 09:53 PM
damn this schtick died as soon as it was born

ashbeeigh
03-20-2016, 10:17 PM
Do you crossfit too? (side note try not to overdose on soy based crap...that shit is nasty).

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 10:23 PM
Do you crossfit too? (side note try not to overdose on soy based crap...that shit is nasty).

Yeah, I do crossfit. Thanks for advice ashbeeigh!...This forum is always fuĺl of negative people.

Are you vegan too? I actually did ocerdose on soy based stuff my first week..lol, I'm getting a better understanding of my diet now. I will get there. What's your daily diet looks like, if you dont mind me asking.

Mitch
03-20-2016, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I do crossfit. Thanks for advice ashbeeigh!...This forum is always fuĺl of negative people.

Are you vegan too? I actually did ocerdose on soy based stuff my first week..lol, I'm getting a better understanding of my diet now. I will get there. What's your daily diet looks like, if you dont mind me asking.

Vegan, eh? You planning to vote Hilary?

Make america whole again, tbh

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 10:32 PM
Vegan, eh? You planning to vote Hilary?

Make america whole again, tbh

I am not american. I voted for trudeau though..so hes like the equivalent of hillary I guess.

Mitch
03-20-2016, 10:38 PM
I am not american. I voted for trudeau though..so hes like the equivalent of hillary I guess.

:tu Good choice, bro
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/aaa.jpg

StrengthAndHonor
03-20-2016, 10:57 PM
Never heard of a Filipino vegan, unless they're women

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 11:00 PM
:tu Good choice, bro
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/aaa.jpg

Gays are human being too..I fully support their rights.

Mitch
03-20-2016, 11:27 PM

Do you think Duncan should come out?

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Do you think Duncan should come out?

100%

Like Harlemheat always says, It would elevate him to top 3 status if he comes out.

Mitch
03-20-2016, 11:37 PM
100%

Like Harlemheat always says, It would elevate him to top 3 status if he comes out.

:tu He would be tied with Magic

ChumpDumper
03-20-2016, 11:41 PM
Has anyone ever known a person into veganism and/or crossfit who just kept it to himself?

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 01:14 AM

:wow:wow
:(

I wish I could stop eating animals, bro..I feel like a hypocrite being a strong advocate for animals, yet continuing to eat them, tbh:lol

The Reckoning
03-21-2016, 01:52 AM
Has anyone ever known a person into veganism and/or crossfit who just kept it to himself?

no. or herself for that matter.

it's a cult.

Avante
03-21-2016, 02:12 AM

I was an old dube in the early 70's, hahaha~~~~~~~ And have you ever heard of anyone eating hooker pussy? And, do you really think 13 years olds hustle drinks in bars?

Ya need to go back to eating meat, look what happened to your brain without it.

DJR210
03-21-2016, 05:37 AM

:lol "their"

SpursforSix
03-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Anyone else?

Yep. I'm a vegan for the most part. It's kind of a modified style though. For instance, I'll substitute fish for tofu. Or maybe if we're at a restaurant that has limited veggie choices, I'll get a steak for one of the sides. Also, I don't count eggs since they aren't real chickens yet. Things like that.

I. Hustle
03-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Your girl vegetarian but she love my meat.

Chinook
03-22-2016, 01:22 PM
No one said, "Kawhi's junk counts as meat, dude" or its equivalent? Surprised.

Nope, wouldn't go vegan. I think the philosophy behind it is stupid, hypocritical and emblematic of the problems human beings have with nature. I definitely go for vegan meals from time to time for health reasons, I could even see myself being basically vegetarian in the near future (I've cut meat like 65 percent in the past year). But never vegan, especially the non-food extensions of it (like not being able to use tallow-soap or wear wool and silk).

Question though for people more informed about veganism than I am: Does yeast count as a life that can't be exploited? I feel like that is one of the cruelest types of cultivation we have, but technically, yeasts aren't animals.

.G.
03-22-2016, 02:58 PM
http://sanibel-captiva.org/sanibel-island-fishing-/sanibel-island-fishing.jpg

:lol

Spurminator
03-22-2016, 11:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Wy3dTUO.png

pgardn
03-23-2016, 01:33 AM
No one said, "Kawhi's junk counts as meat, dude" or its equivalent? Surprised.

Nope, wouldn't go vegan. I think the philosophy behind it is stupid, hypocritical and emblematic of the problems human beings have with nature. I definitely go for vegan meals from time to time for health reasons, I could even see myself being basically vegetarian in the near future (I've cut meat like 65 percent in the past year). But never vegan, especially the non-food extensions of it (like not being able to use tallow-soap or wear wool and silk).

Question though for people more informed about veganism than I am: Does yeast count as a life that can't be exploited? I feel like that is one of the cruelest types of cultivation we have, but technically, yeasts aren't animals.

Apo says yeast are fine as they are not sentient. You can make fun of Yeast and they will greet you as if nothing ill was said of them.

I say I have incisors and a relatively short gut characteristic of omnivores.
I will use the incisors to violently rip and tear cooked skeletal muscle. (Don't like organs... liver, pancreas, and the like)
My short gut will insure I will poop out much of the vegetative material I eat and also prohibit me from regurgitating said vegetative material back into my mouth to chew on it some more "chewing cud"

Nor will I browse.

Amen.

z0sa
03-25-2016, 04:50 AM
Pescetarian. I drink low fat milk and still eat eggs, but avoid that bird and cow proper as much as I can.

Xevious
03-25-2016, 09:13 AM
I can see myself becoming (mostly) vegetarian in the future for health reasons, but being vegan and its philosophy are retarded.

BD24
03-25-2016, 09:43 AM
Oh look, Apa attention whoring. What else is new.

leemajors
03-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Pescetarian. I drink low fat milk and still eat eggs, but avoid that bird and cow proper as much as I can.

good call

One cup of 2-percent milk contains 12.3 grams of sugar, more than a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and almost as much as a chocolate chip cookie. Consider that the recommendations for sugar intake call for just 12 grams a day (three teaspoons, at 4 grams each) for children. So one serving of milk a day would put a child over the limit, two cups a day would top a woman’s limit of 5 teaspoons, and three cups a day would top a man’s limit of 8-9 teaspoons.

spurraider21
03-25-2016, 01:17 PM
i try to limit red meat just to stay ahead of potential health issues, but i wouldn't cut it out. i dont think anything compares to a good steak... and kabob/bbq is a big thing culturally. but all in all i have red meat usually something like once/twice a week. i have my fair share of chicken, fish, eggs, though.

luckily for me, my gf is big on eating healthy and looks after me in that regard :lol, but even she will have the occasional burger craving

health issues are the only thing that would impact my diet, i dont buy the moral arguments behind vegetarianism/vegansim

z0sa
03-26-2016, 02:10 AM
i try to limit red meat just to stay ahead of potential health issues, but i wouldn't cut it out. i dont think anything compares to a good steak... and kabob/bbq is a big thing culturally. but all in all i have red meat usually something like once/twice a week. i have my fair share of chicken, fish, eggs, though.

luckily for me, my gf is big on eating healthy and looks after me in that regard :lol, but even she will have the occasional burger craving

health issues are the only thing that would impact my diet, i dont buy the moral arguments behind vegetarianism/vegansim

I agree that the ethical arguments are illogical considering our place in the food chain and perhaps more importantly, how we got here. The real problem is the additives, preservatives and trans fats food joints pass off in red meat or fish or whatever.

Will Hunting
03-27-2016, 11:51 AM
The main thing I don't get about veganism is that it doesn't even address the most unhealthy shit out there: processed starches and added sugar. Oreo cookies, french fries and potato chips are all allowed in a vegan diet. Other foods like granola and nuts that vegans view as healthy are extremely calorie dense. The most ironic thing is that as "informed" as vegans are about hormone and antibiotic fed meat products/the evils of modern day agriculture, most non-organic vegan products like Garden Burgers are loaded with GMOs, particularly the soy products.

I agree with vegans about dairy (with the exception of eggs) since most US made dairy products are loaded with crap, but the idea that there's no nutritional value in eating any animals or that humans aren't supposed to be eating any meat is retarded, particularly for men. I remember a study that showed vegan men routinely have low levels of testosterone which is because they're missing a lot of the foods that boost it (eggs, fish, etc.).

baseline bum
03-27-2016, 01:35 PM
I decided to eat a vegetarian diet for 3 months, and it was alright. It's amazing the stuff you can do with mushrooms to make it taste like chicken, for example. But the first shitty ham sandwich I had after those three months was like shaved pussy, I don't think I could ever give up meat again until I'm in the ground.

.G.
03-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Please don't stop eating meat. Eat as much as your heart desires. And even then, when you feel you can't chew and eat anymore, chew and eat some more. Attend every and all BBQs you can and never let the bacon fetish/fad die, let alone fade away.

7 billion humans on this planet. There's too many of us.

Do your part to work toward maintaining humanity in perpetual balance with nature.

There's peace and comfort in knowing that in the end, just like gravity, nature always wins; you kill your food and your food kills you; let food be thy medicine and let medicine be thy food; etc....

:cooldevil

Will Hunting
03-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Please don't stop eating meat. Eat as much as your heart desires. And even then, when you feel you can't chew and eat anymore, chew and eat some more. Attend every and all BBQs you can and never let the bacon fetish/fad die, let alone fade away.

7 billion humans on this planet. There's too many of us.

Do your part to work toward maintaining humanity in perpetual balance with nature.

There's peace and comfort in knowing that in the end, just like gravity, nature always wins; you kill your food and your food kills you; let food be thy medicine and let medicine be thy food; etc....

:cooldevil

I'm curious, how many people have been killed because they consumed too much salmon/halibut/cod? Humans have been fishing/eating fish for thousands of years...

.G.
03-27-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm curious, how many people have been killed because they consumed too much salmon/halibut/cod? Humans have been fishing/eating fish for thousands of years...
My guess is that far less people have been killed because they consumed too much fish than those who consumed too much red/processed meat. Dem nitrosamines will eventually fuck with you.

I agree, humans have been fishing/eating fish for millennia.

boutons_deux
03-27-2016, 07:37 PM
My guess is that far less people have been killed because they consumed too much fish than those who consumed too much red/processed meat. Dem nitrosamines will eventually fuck with you.

I agree, humans have been fishing/eating fish for millennia.

The oceans are nearly fished out, with multiple food fish down by 90% or more, completely collapsed and not coming back, like the cod population off New England. Sharks aren't food fish, but the East Asians are paying huge money for shark fins. Shark populations way down.

.G.
03-28-2016, 12:41 PM
The oceans are nearly fished out, with multiple food fish down by 90% or more, completely collapsed and not coming back, like the cod population off New England. Sharks aren't food fish, but the East Asians are paying huge money for shark fins. Shark populations way down.

Agreed, but this little blue/green ball floating around the Milky Way will be fine.
EjmtSkl53h4

boutons_deux
03-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Agreed, but this little blue/green ball floating around the Milky Way will be fine.
EjmtSkl53h4

George said the planet, not the human race, would be fine.

SpursforSix
03-28-2016, 12:52 PM

They'll figure it out. I'm pretty sure BigAg is coming up with a way to grow fish from Monsanto seeds. Maybe have them sprout up on the end of some genetically modified corn stalks.

.G.
03-28-2016, 01:07 PM
George said the planet, not the human race, would be fine.

Which for me is comforting...

ashbeeigh
04-02-2016, 07:30 AM

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3185516.jpg

I eat Paleo and try to stay true to the Whole 3- as much as possible, so no I am not vegan and no I do not crossfit. I value the form of my work-outs.

Caltex2
04-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Anyone else?

We'll see if you can keep it up. It's hard, especially if you're naturally a big guy like me. Keeping protein in your body is that tough.

spurraider21
05-23-2016, 09:21 PM
Woman Trying to Prove ‘Vegans Can Do Anything’ Dies of Altitude Sickness on Mount Everest (http://time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook)

Buddy Mignon
05-23-2016, 10:30 PM
Like 90% of vegans are women. I was just fucking a girl and she told me she's going vegan.

spurraider21
05-23-2016, 11:05 PM
Like 90% of vegans are women. I was just fucking a girl and she told me she's going vegan.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

Gummi Clutch
05-24-2016, 01:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IqbgzTb.jpg

Pick of Destiny
06-01-2016, 06:08 AM
The pussification continues.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Why Vegan when meat is gottdayumed delicious? :nope

Thebesteva
06-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Yep. I'm a vegan for the most part. It's kind of a modified style though. For instance, I'll substitute fish for tofu. Or maybe if we're at a restaurant that has limited veggie choices, I'll get a steak for one of the sides. Also, I don't count eggs since they aren't real chickens yet. Things like that.

LOL pretty sure thats not being vegan

apalisoc_9
06-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Why Vegan when meat is gottdayumed delicious? :nope

Because Im against murdering innocent sentinet beings. Maybe you should try compassion for once.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Because Im against murdering innocent sentinet beings. Maybe you should try compassion for once.

You do realize that fruits and vegetables are alive as well, until you chop that isht down. :rolleyes

apalisoc_9
06-01-2016, 01:39 PM
You do realize that fruits and vegetables are alive as well, until you chop that isht down. :rolleyes

Fruits and vegetables are incapable of feeling pain. Do you know that animals have emotions? Or you just dont give a fuck.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Fruits and vegetables are incapable of feeling pain. Do you know that animals have emotions? Or you just dont give a fuck.

Plants feel pain. Obviously, the fruit or vegetable doesn't feel pain because it's been separated from it's body.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 01:46 PM

What exactly do you think animals are for? They eat each other.....

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 01:46 PM
LOL pretty sure thats not being vegan

Like I said...it's a modified form.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 01:48 PM

Just this weekend I was in Colorado and was able to substitute a bison steak for one made of cow.

Thebesteva
06-01-2016, 06:17 PM

Imho...that's the healthiest way to be. I eat meat but its at a ratio of 25% meat and 75% fruits/veggies/seeds/nuts. I appreciate vegans all bs aside...I worked in a meat factory for 3 months when I was younger and its very sad what those poor animals have to go through. I'm not saying anyone should feel guilty nor do most but its the most compassionate thing for someone to understand its wrong for an animal to be tormented in that manner for food.

I wish there were easier ways but factory farming is brutal...

apalisoc_9
06-01-2016, 06:25 PM
What exactly do you think animals are for? They eat each other.....

Because they dont have options. Humans do.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Imho...that's the healthiest way to be. I eat meat but its at a ratio of 25% meat and 75% fruits/veggies/seeds/nuts. I appreciate vegans all bs aside...I worked in a meat factory for 3 months when I was younger and its very sad what those poor animals have to go through. I'm not saying anyone should feel guilty nor do most but its the most compassionate thing for someone to understand its wrong for an animal to be tormented in that manner for food.

I wish there were easier ways but factory farming is brutal...

Yeah...this is right. From a health standpoint, I try to limit how much meat I eat. Will usually go with fish if it's an option. Every once in a while, get a good steak or burger. Chicken somewhere in between.

But I do have a problem with the seeming cruelty that goes into the meat business. I'd gladly pay a little more if it meant the animals were being killed in a more humane process.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 06:32 PM

People are supposed to eat some meat.

apalisoc_9
06-01-2016, 06:35 PM
People are supposed to eat some meat.

Nope. All the nutrietns we need can be found on fruits and vegetables and other source of food. Sikhs never eat meat and they are very healthy.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Nope. All the nutrietns we need can be found on fruits and vegetables and other source of food. Sikhs never eat meat and they are very healthy.

So? Just because there are other sources shouldn't exclude any other delicious source.

apalisoc_9
06-01-2016, 07:13 PM
So? Just because there are other sources shouldn't exclude any other delicious source.

You said supposed...thats an argument for neccecity. Humans dont need animal based products.

Infact if we start mass producing 'animal' tasting vegan foods..we woulsnt even miss it.

Its a billion dolar industry though...500 billion chickens a year is killed for our amusement.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 07:32 PM
You said supposed...thats an argument for neccecity. Humans dont need animal based products.

Infact if we start mass producing 'animal' tasting vegan foods..we woulsnt even miss it.

Its a billion dolar industry though...500 billion chickens a year is killed for our amusement.

Lol. For our amusement. Right now, cheap food, primarily meat, keeps people fed. It sucks for the chickens and its shitty how they process them.

I'll be happy when we get to the point o being able to substitute meat with other sources. But we're a long way from there.
I

spurraider21
06-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Humans are part of the ecosystem. If we harvest and kill chickens then sucks for them. Trying to override nature is an arrogant attempt to try to dictate nature.

Ginobilly
06-01-2016, 07:47 PM
lmao at you'll pussies!:lol

My abuelo who lived till he was 95 always ate bad. Huevos Rancheros( fried eggs with sauce), Chicharron(fried pork skins) Tacos, Carne Guisada, Carne Asada, Pork Tamales, Menudo with big red, Refried Beans with bacon fat, Tortas, Mole, etc dominated his breakfast, lunch and dinner. Og was born in the South Side in 1900, but never spoke a word of English his entire life. We tried giving him pussy ass vegan white boy food like oatmeal with granola once, but would throw it out. "Este pinche pedo no me llena" This bullshit doesn't fill me up"

apalisoc_9
06-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Trying to override nature? You stupid? When did it become natural for humans to murder innocent lives of beings that can feel emotions and pain?

spurraider21
06-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Trying to override nature? You stupid? When did it become natural for humans to murder innocent lives of beings that can feel emotions and pain?
Always has been

Will Hunting
06-01-2016, 08:17 PM

At the same time it became natural for other animals to eat what's below them on the food chain.

Will Hunting
06-01-2016, 08:22 PM
I know this, eating grass fed beef or chicken or wild caught salmon is a lot more natural than eating soy burgers or any of the other microwaveable vegan food that's loaded with GMOs.

spurraider21
06-01-2016, 08:47 PM
I know this, eating grass fed beef or chicken or wild caught salmon is a lot more natural than eating soy burgers or any of the other microwaveable vegan food that's loaded with GMOs.
:lol tbh

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 09:23 PM

My abuelo who lived till he was 95 always ate bad. Huevos Rancheros( fried eggs with sauce), Chicharron(fried pork skins) Tacos, Carne Guisada, Carne Asada, Pork Tamales, Menudo with big red, Refried Beans with bacon fat, Tortas, Mole, etc dominated his breakfast, lunch and dinner. Og was born in the South Side in 1900, but never spoke a word of English his entire life. We tried giving him pussy ass vegan white boy food like oatmeal with granola once, but would throw it out. "Este pinche pedo no me llena" This bullshit doesn't fill me up"

It's a good thing your abuelo didn't live long enough to see what I did to your madre. But I Guess in a way, she took after him. She sure loves the meat. Her favorite is sausage on her grill. That and a hot beef injection... right in the pooper.

Xevious
06-01-2016, 10:16 PM

He's lucky. But there's a reason by shit like diabetes, congestive heart failure, and kidney failure are rampant in old Hispanics.

Ginobilly
06-01-2016, 11:26 PM
He's lucky. But there's a reason by shit like diabetes, congestive heart failure, and kidney failure are rampant in old Hispanics.

We are all going to die someday. Might as well enjoy yourself and go out with a bang:toast Eating oatmeal and nothing but greens, yet still dying of a heart attack at 77 trying to jog around the block.:lol "But I lived 7 more years than the average age men die at":cry

:lol "healthy people" trying to live forever yet you still die eventually.

truthfully, you could eat traditional texmex and live a decent life, but just don't over-do it on the portions. Eat 1 or 2 flour tortillas instead of 3/4, mix up your diet with veggies, etc. No need to go drastic and cut bread or meat, just watch your portions and work out regularly.

Ginobilly
06-01-2016, 11:43 PM
It's a good thing your abuelo didn't live long enough to see what I did to your madre. But I Guess in a way, she took after him. She sure loves the meat. Her favorite is sausage on her grill. That and a hot beef injection... right in the pooper.

somebody mad:lmao
Let me guess? Your probably a faggot hipster who shops nothing but organic at H.E.B central market. I bet you and your boyfriend just love those Italian sausages when you'll both toss each others salads.

Eating healthy, organic and working out ain't gonna save you from God's wrath.:lol

lebomb
06-02-2016, 06:15 AM

You are telling me a Lion doesnt have the option to eat a nice Romain salad instead of eating Gazelle??? :rolleyes

lebomb
06-02-2016, 06:18 AM

God made all animals and plants on earth edible for humans. Jesus was even a fisherman. Read the bible sometime playuh. :wakeup

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 09:59 AM
somebody mad:lmao
Let me guess? Your probably a faggot hipster who shops nothing but organic at H.E.B central market. I bet you and your boyfriend just love those Italian sausages when you'll both toss each others salads.

Eating healthy, organic and working out ain't gonna save you from God's wrath.:lol

:lol good stuff.

Big Empty
06-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Ha the Netflix documentaries have gotten to me. Im type 2 diabetic, high cholesterol & high blood pressure. The whole bag of horrors. Ive read a pure plant based diet can cure it. So a few days a week im on a plant based diet. I wont call it a vegan diet because a buddy of mine sais that vegan has to do with animal rights. So a plant based diet a few days a week. Its tough. I've gotten myself under 200 pounds. I plan on trying to go 60 straight days on one and see if the diabetes really is cured. I wont go into the whole scientific explanation as to why but in a nutshell, the animal fat in the tissue prevents the insulin from doing its job. It isn't even carbs or sugar. So we'll see soon enough.

lebomb
06-27-2017, 03:18 PM
I watched animal planet the other day and all kidding aside...........a group of lions passed on a succulent wildebeest, circled around together and shared a few stalks of African free range grass root. They were much happier about their health.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-27-2017, 06:39 PM
Halal, vegan diet? Must not be much left

MultiTroll
06-27-2017, 08:20 PM
All org locally grown co op.
I'm liking it.
http://www.bewiseranch.com/picklist.htm

MultiTroll
06-27-2017, 08:21 PM
A frequent fornicator said the only bad pussy he tasted was that of a vegan.
What say ye?

Biggems
06-29-2017, 12:18 AM
Anyone else?

you fucking vegans need to stop eating all our oxygen