PDA

View Full Version : Is Apoliscoc_9 the Donald Trump of Spurstalk?

Tully365
03-20-2016, 06:40 PM
Loud, self-obsessed, brash, dishonest, more interested in drawing attention to himself than in any real basketball discussion, etc., etc.?

I think so.

SouthernFried
03-20-2016, 06:42 PM
Does this then...make you the Hillary Clinton of Spurstalk?

Mel_13
03-20-2016, 06:46 PM
Starting a thread about another poster is an obsessive act.

Emperor
03-20-2016, 06:48 PM
Apo living rent free in Tully's head.

Horry Hipcheck
03-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Idk, OP. What size are his hands?

Uriel
03-20-2016, 07:11 PM
To be fair, Apo has been muted lately and given way for new trolls to merge, like UNT.

ElNono
03-20-2016, 07:13 PM
I think hater is closer to the Trump trolling style, tbh... a comparison I'm sure he relishes...

AZK619
03-20-2016, 07:14 PM

dweaver99027
03-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Can you American friends explain to an uninformed European what kind of appeal Donald Trump has? Maybe it's a cultural difference thing, but every time I listen to him speak I think "How can any person want this guy as his ruler?".

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Donald trump? I'm more of a nelson mandela, mahatma Gandhi or Muhammad type tbh.

lilbthebasedgod
03-20-2016, 07:18 PM
Yeah, this is a basketball forum and the spurs basketball subforum. Keep political stuff away tbh. There's a section you can post this in.

"But its not political its just pointing out how apo is". Yeah its totally not bait for people to start talking politics.

SouthernFried
03-20-2016, 07:22 PM
Trump expresses the anger any sensible US citizen has against the media and our govt. It's palpable and real...and people identify with it and him. We are not like Europeans. We don't like heavy handed authority. In fact, we left Europe to NOT be like Europeans.

Having said that...I prefer Cruz. But, if you want to understand Trump, you need to understand the anger US people feel towards our out-of-control govt and corrupt media. That is why TRUMP is so popular. But, either way...he's still better than Hillary. By a long shot.

Shouldn't this be in the Political forum?

Spurtacular
03-20-2016, 07:46 PM
Loud, self-obsessed, brash, dishonest, more interested in drawing attention to himself than in any real basketball discussion, etc., etc.?

I think so.

Faggot comes out of the woodwork and uses another faggoty STer to promote his agenda.

Spurtacular
03-20-2016, 07:47 PM
Donald trump? I'm more of a nelson mandela, mahatma Gandhi or Muhammad type tbh.

Are you that stupid that you'd try and equate Muhammad to Gandhi?

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Damn, Muhammad is underrated as fuck. Millions of muzzies in every race and country tbh...pretty impressive for a guy that was only born a little bit over a thousand years ago tbh..

Spurtacular
03-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Damn, Muhammad is underrated as fuck. Millions of muzzies in every race and country tbh...pretty impressive for a guy that was only born a little bit over a thousand years ago tbh..

By that logic, Hitler was the fucking bomb.

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 08:28 PM
By that logic, Hitler was the fucking bomb.

Hitler only appealed to Crazy Germans. Muhammad only has 1000 years in time and every country/race has followers of his words. Not to mention his followers are all strict relative to followers of other people.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-20-2016, 08:39 PM

This :lol

Spurtacular
03-20-2016, 10:08 PM
Hitler only appealed to Crazy Germans. Muhammad only has 1000 years in time and every country/race has followers of his words. Not to mention his followers are all strict relative to followers of other people.

Makes sense that a racist like you would love Muhammad, tbh.

Horry Hipcheck
03-20-2016, 10:21 PM

Hitler appealed to the German masses because he tapped into their post-WWI strife and basic human frustration, and successfully convinced millions that there was blame to be placed on someone else's shoulders. Most Germans had little to no idea what the Nazis were really doing, they just saw a passionate leader promising to vanquish some foreign foe and restore German glory. Hardly just "crazy Germans". Trump is succeeding in primaries because he's more or less doing the same thing.

Spurtacular
03-20-2016, 10:27 PM
Hitler appealed to the German masses because he tapped into their post-WWI strife and basic human frustration, and successfully convinced millions that there was blame to be placed on someone else's shoulders. Most Germans had little to no idea what the Nazis were really doing, they just saw a passionate leader promising to vanquish some foreign foe and restore German glory. Hardly just "crazy Germans". Trump is succeeding in primaries because he's more or less doing the same thing.

So, you think Trump is intent on world domination?

Horry Hipcheck
03-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Can you American friends explain to an uninformed European what kind of appeal Donald Trump has? Maybe it's a cultural difference thing, but every time I listen to him speak I think "How can any person want this guy as his ruler?".

The success of his campaign so far is largely due to the fact that his no-apologies tactics and willingness to demonize "others" (women, gays, Muslims, Mexico, etc.) taps into a fairly common, primal instinct in people. People who are dissatisfied with where we are right now need something to be angry at, and for someone to give that anger a place to vent. Trump offers that. Post-9/11 paranoia is easy to take out on Islam as an entity, problems with illegal immigration are easily blamed on Mexico, and so on. Basically, he's appealing (to some, not to me) because his rhetoric doesn't require (or want, really) logical thought and allows people to engage emotionally in their frustrations. It's why his rallies are so controversial and have lately been erupting in violence. He also succeeds with a lot of conservatives because a substantial portion of the Republican voter base tends to be politically reactionary. It's an ongoing narrative in the United States that conservative Republicans usually turn out in elections in higher numbers than their more progressive counterparts, and the Obama presidency - regardless of how history will view it logically - has fired up a lot of conservative voters. A similar thing happened in 2008 after the disastrous Bush administration, when progressives and younger voters overwhelmingly swept Obama into office. American politics is often a game of pendulum swings. 8 years of Bush begets 8 years of Obama, and now Trump has ignited a fire in the conservative base that speaks to a primal aspect of their personalities. There is no logical appeal of that man.

Horry Hipcheck
03-20-2016, 10:36 PM
So, you think Trump is intent on world domination?

Of course not.

Spurtacular
03-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Of course not.

Well, clearly you think he has some grand sinister motive to compare him to Hitler.

SouthernFried
03-20-2016, 11:00 PM
The success of his campaign so far is largely due to the fact that his no-apologies tactics and willingness to demonize "others" (women, gays, Muslims, Mexico, etc.) taps into a fairly common, primal instinct in people. People who are dissatisfied with where we are right now need something to be angry at, and for someone to give that anger a place to vent. Trump offers that. Post-9/11 paranoia is easy to take out on Islam as an entity, problems with illegal immigration are easily blamed on Mexico, and so on. Basically, he's appealing (to some, not to me) because his rhetoric doesn't require (or want, really) logical thought and allows people to engage emotionally in their frustrations. It's why his rallies are so controversial and have lately been erupting in violence. He also succeeds with a lot of conservatives because a substantial portion of the Republican voter base tends to be politically reactionary. It's an ongoing narrative in the United States that conservative Republicans usually turn out in elections in higher numbers than their more progressive counterparts, and the Obama presidency - regardless of how history will view it logically - has fired up a lot of conservative voters. A similar thing happened in 2008 after the disastrous Bush administration, when progressives and younger voters overwhelmingly swept Obama into office. American politics is often a game of pendulum swings. 8 years of Bush begets 8 years of Obama, and now Trump has ignited a fire in the conservative base that speaks to a primal aspect of their personalities. There is no logical appeal of that man.

Since Trump appeals more to me...and he doesn't appeal to you at all. I suggest you have no clue as to what his appeal is to people like me. Because you've totally missed it in your response. Since he doesn't appeal to you, I wonder why you would even try to come up with an explanation on what his appeal is...how would you know? You don't. Yet, you can't help projecting your own fears and hatred...onto others. The violence isn't by Trump supporters. It's by those people blocking roads and trying to shut down him down. All the while saying it is others doing and promoting violence and hatred. Who are you lying to here?....and why am I talking politics to a fucking moron? lol

apalisoc_9
03-20-2016, 11:10 PM
Trump is a smart man tbh. He's one of the best at taking advantage of Idiots and Morons.

he probably doesn't even believe 90% of what he says tbh

SouthernFried
03-20-2016, 11:20 PM
Trump is a smart man tbh. He's one of the best at taking advantage of Idiots and Morons.

he probably doesn't even believe 90% of what he says tbh

OBAMA has won that title...2 times. GS hasn't even managed that feat.

ElNono
03-20-2016, 11:21 PM

IMO, he appeals to the old white section of the electorate, which are pretty bitter and angry to the fact that they're a dwindling demographic, and no longer in control. That's why soundbites like "we never win anymore" resonate loudly. He's probably the least conservative of the candidates from that party that are left, which really goes to show it has little to do with the actual platform (a sizeable amount of his own party want him to lose). What he also has going for him is that Shillary is a terrible candidate, tbh...

SpurPadre
03-20-2016, 11:34 PM

You're not suggesting it's a foregone conclusion that this hatemonger will be our next president are you?

SouthernFried
03-20-2016, 11:37 PM
IMO, he appeals to the old white section of the electorate, which are pretty bitter and angry to the fact that they're a dwindling demographic, and no longer in control. That's why soundbites like "we never win anymore" resonate loudly. He's probably the least conservative of the candidates from that party that are left, which really goes to show it has little to do with the actual platform (a sizeable amount of his own party want him to lose). What he also has going for him is that Shillary is a terrible candidate, tbh...

Actually, what scares Democrats most about Trump...is his appeal to blacks and minorities. He has a ton of black "leaders" on record as supporting him. Union workers and middle class voters as well...regardless of their skin color. If Skin color is your determining criteria, then you should hate Cruz more. He has a larger proportion of those with light skin supporting him. Geesh, lol. My opinion...get over skin color.

SouthernFried
03-20-2016, 11:38 PM
You're not suggesting it's a foregone conclusion that this hatemonger will be our next president are you?

Well...we've had one for the last 8 yrs. Did you have a problem with that?

ElNono
03-21-2016, 12:13 AM
Actually, what scares Democrats most about Trump...is his appeal to blacks and minorities. He has a ton of black "leaders" on record as supporting him. Union workers and middle class voters as well...regardless of their skin color. If Skin color is your determining criteria, then you should hate Cruz more. He has a larger proportion of those with light skin supporting him. Geesh, lol. My opinion...get over skin color.

It's not about "skin color", it's about demographics. The fact is that, for example, older white people tend to largely vote a certain party/candidate, or that blacks/latinos tend to largely vote a certain party/candidate. And who they vote for is not always static. ie: Dubya won with over 50% of the latino vote. Then Barry did the same. There's also the fact that certain demographic groups have been growing at a much larger pace than others, and that undoubtedly changes the electoral landscape over time.

If you think he appeals to minorities, then good for you. I don't particularly think he does. But that's entirely opinion, and I have zero problem disagreeing with you on that.

EDIT: It should also be mentioned for our Euro friends, that, being the oldest democracy in existence, there's also a very competitive aspect to these elections, and both parties have "bases" that really care more about "winning" the democracy "game" than anything else (you know, the my team won aspect of it).

SpurPadre
03-21-2016, 12:14 AM
Well...we've had one for the last 8 yrs. Did you have a problem with that?

Obama quotes you can easily find online:
"We have a stake in one another...what binds us together is greater than what drives us apart."

"We will remember that we are not as divided as our politics suggests; that we are one people; we are one nation and together, we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast, from sea to shining sea:- Yes. We. Can."

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."

Yeah...that's a whole lot of hatemongering...keep living in your wildly distorted bubble along with the KKK and David Duke who proudly endorse Trump, for no reason at all, right? Lol. :rolleyes

Joseph Kony
03-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Since Trump appeals more to me...and he doesn't appeal to you at all. I suggest you have no clue as to what his appeal is to people like me. Because you've totally missed it in your response. Since he doesn't appeal to you, I wonder why you would even try to come up with an explanation on what his appeal is...how would you know? You don't. Yet, you can't help projecting your own fears and hatred...onto others. The violence isn't by Trump supporters. It's by those people blocking roads and trying to shut down him down. All the while saying it is others doing and promoting violence and hatred. Who are you lying to here?....and why am I talking politics to a fucking moron? lol
confirmed kfc eating retard

Horry Hipcheck
03-21-2016, 12:57 AM
Well, clearly you think he has some grand sinister motive to compare him to Hitler.

Clearly you're not reading what I said. What part of me comparing the public appeal of restoring a more glorious Germany to restoring a more glorious America, both through blaming inadequacies on various subsets of humanity, suggests I think he plans to start World War 3?

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 12:58 AM
Damn, just the mere mention of Apo's name automatically generates a multi-page thread, tbh:lol

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 01:00 AM
Makes sense that a racist like you would love Muhammad, tbh.

You don't have to be faithful to Islam to appreciate the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him), tbh..lame..

Horry Hipcheck
03-21-2016, 01:02 AM

Suggesting I don't understand what it is about Trump that appeals to you, then failing to explain what that appeal really is,
actually falls in line with most of Trump's campaign platform rhetoric thus far. Promising a wall that nobody will finance, promising that America will get back to "winning" at abstract concepts like trade and manufacturing, claiming to be the man to bring back the American Dream when people ask specific questions regarding his economic policies. Your entire response is just hot air until you manage to blame violence at his rallies on protesters. What do you think hate speech is? Have you seen any of the videos of white men punching black women for speaking out against him? I ask those questions rhetorically because it's evident that you haven't. Good luck with throwing your support behind a Dominionist fuckstick, by the way.

Horry Hipcheck
03-21-2016, 01:04 AM

No, I really can't see him winning the general. The Republican establishment is looking for anyone else at this point and I don't know that his lack of viable substance will really hold up after the RNC. His best chance is that progressives shy away from Hillary due to her divisive position within the Democratic Party, IMO.

dabom
03-21-2016, 01:11 AM
Damn, just the mere mention of Apo's name automatically generates a multi-page thread, tbh:lol

:lol

dabom
03-21-2016, 01:12 AM
Starting a thread about another poster is an obsessive act.
:lol

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:13 AM
Clearly you're not reading what I said. What part of me comparing the public appeal of restoring a more glorious Germany to restoring a more glorious America, both through blaming inadequacies on various subsets of humanity, suggests I think he plans to start World War 3?

Well, Hitler blamed Germany's inadequacies on the Jews. He said that they were disproportionately rich and putting the general populous down. Now does that sound like Trump or like Bernie / Hillary?

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:16 AM
You don't have to be faithful to Islam to appreciate the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him), tbh..lame..

:lmao

Nobody who appreciates reality for what it is would advocate such nonsense.

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 01:17 AM
:lmao

Nobody who appreciates reality for what it is would advocate such nonsense.

Of course you don't, you're the 2nd biggest racist on ST, tbh:lol..

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:18 AM
EDIT: It should also be mentioned for our Euro friends, that, being the oldest democracy in existence, there's also a very competitive aspect to these elections, and both parties have "bases" that really care more about "winning" the democracy "game" than anything else (you know, the my team won aspect of it).

Yup. One reason I'm not in a political party, tbh.

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:19 AM
Of course you don't, you're the 2nd biggest racist on ST, tbh:lol..

A racist calling me a racist only makes me chuckle, tbh.

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:24 AM

Only Muslims go around calling Mohammad 'The Prophet,' btw. So, you're a closet Muslim, huh. Afraid to own your shame :lmao:

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 01:30 AM
Only Muslims go around calling Mohammad 'The Prophet,' btw. So, you're a closet Muslim, huh. Afraid to own your shame :lmao:

:lol I'm very tolerant and respectful of everybody's beliefs and religious affiliations, tbh..I'm an atheist, but I flirted with the NOI in my youth(peace to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad)..

You've been accused of being a racist by several posters on this forum, it's very transparent and most of us can see it through our screens..I don't really care, I don't have a problem with racists, as long as they own it(like tholdren, he doesn't mind admitting it, I can respect that)..

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:33 AM
:lol I'm very tolerant and respectful of everybody's beliefs and religious affiliations, tbh..I'm an atheist, but I flirted with the NOI in my youth(peace to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad)..

You've been accused of being a racist by several posters on this forum, it's very transparent and most of us can see it through our screens..I don't really care, I don't have a problem with racists, as long as they own it(like tholdren, he doesn't mind admitting it, I can respect that)..

You don't have to believe in God to be a Muslim, bro, as a Muslim like yourself is probably aware.

I could care less how many trolls call me a racist; your logic is pretty fucking fallacious in the second place.

DeRozan m8
03-21-2016, 01:37 AM
Still better than Hillary tbh

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:39 AM
Still better than Hillary tbh

What isn't. tbh. America is so fucking stupid to have her in the run-off for the highest office.

SpurPadre
03-21-2016, 01:42 AM

Then you're part of the problem, tbh.

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 01:48 AM
Then you're part of the problem with that mindset, tbh.

He's fishing; trying to charm me in the hypothetical event that I was a racist. I do agree that he's part of the problem all the same though.

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 01:59 AM
Then you're part of the problem, tbh.

Nah, that's just life, bro..

It's a reality that I learned to accept a long time ago, as a minority that grew up in America..

People like Spurtacular are going to believe what they believe, regardless..they are entitled to hate whoever they want:lol

Tully365
03-21-2016, 02:05 AM

Right! Exactly like a Trump rally... that's my point. (tbh,:lol)

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 02:09 AM

It's a reality that I learned to accept a long time ago, as a minority that grew up in America..

People like Spurtacular are going to believe what they believe, regardless..they are entitled to hate whoever they want:lol

You sound like a professional victim; or an amateur one at least.

Tully365
03-21-2016, 02:13 AM
People like HarlemHeat are going to believe what they believe, regardless..they are entitled to hate whoever they want:lol

Fixed :lol

SpurPadre
03-21-2016, 02:16 AM

Nope, it is a problem to let that shit go unchecked. You sound young, no disrespect, but I don't think you're really getting the big picture. It's a struggle always worth fighting for, if you have any self-respect and for others, in my opinion. But I'll leave it at that and get back to basketball talk here. I still got respect for you.

DeRozan m8
03-21-2016, 02:19 AM
What isn't. tbh. America is so fucking stupid to have her in the run-off for the highest office.

She's more bought and corrupt than anyone, the globalists are the ones pushing her.

SpurPadre
03-21-2016, 02:25 AM
He's fishing; trying to charm me in the hypothetical event that I was a racist. I do agree that he's part of the problem all the same though.

I said I would drop this and stick back to basketball but just curious, why are you being called a racist?

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 02:27 AM
I said I would drop this and stick back to basketball but just curious, why are you being called a racist?

Because speaking too much about players like Jimmer and Bird is surely what racists do according to him; something like that. I'm not even sure he ever pinpointed anything. It's just a cheap come-on from a racist, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 02:28 AM
Because speaking too much about players like Jimmer and Bird is surely what racists do according to him; something like that. I'm not even sure he ever pinpointed anything. It's just a cheap come-on from a racist, tbh.

ChumpDumper and several others have noticed the same thing:lol..coincidence?

I can spot a racist fairly easily, tbh, especially on the internet..

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 02:30 AM
ChumpDumper and several others have noticed the same thing:lol..coincidence?

I don't think it's a coincidence that two dogs are playing with a bone; no.

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 02:30 AM
I don't think it's a coincidence that two dogs are playing with a bone; no.

:lol ChumpDumper and I rarely agree on anything, actually..

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 02:31 AM
:lol ChumpDumper and I rarely agree on anything, actually..

Does it make you mad that I compared you to a dog? I know how you Muslims are trained to hate dogs....

spankadelphia
03-21-2016, 02:37 AM
I'm racist as shit. Growing up in a 70+% black city will do that to you. Familiarity breeds contempt.

People are tribalistic in nature and prefer to be around their own race. There's nothing wrong with that, but multiculturalism is more profitable for the Globalist banking cartel, so here we are.

Tully365
03-21-2016, 02:39 AM

yeah, looking in the mirror... that's easy!

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 02:44 AM
yeah, looking in the mirror... that's easy!

Racists are always screaming racist the loudest; that's really not just a saying, tbh.

Tully365
03-21-2016, 02:48 AM
No one else obsesses more about how "light-skinned" Curry is than HarlemHeat... It's pretty blatant & sad...

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 02:55 AM
Does it make you mad that I compared you to a dog? I know how you Muslims are trained to hate dogs....

I love dogs, I have posted pics of my dogs here many times, actually:lol

03-21-2016, 02:55 AM
Nope, it is a problem to let that shit go unchecked. You sound young, no disrespect, but I don't think you're really getting the big picture. It's a struggle always worth fighting for, if you have any self-respect and for others, in my opinion. But I'll leave it at that and get back to basketball talk here. I still got respect for you.
While I don't necessarily agree with HH, I see where he's coming from. On a large scale, how do you remove an ideology that's been ingrained and part of the culture of this country for the past 400 years. I'm all for fighting for equal rights and such though.

Horry Hipcheck
03-21-2016, 03:19 AM
Well, Hitler blamed Germany's inadequacies on the Jews. He said that they were disproportionately rich and putting the general populous down. Now does that sound like Trump or like Bernie / Hillary?

So first, it's outlandish that I would compare Trump and Hitler, but less so for you to suggest Hitler's rhetoric falls in line more with Bernie Sanders? Because what, Clinton and Sanders have correctly pointed out that wealth inequality gets worse by the year and trickle down economics don't actually work? You think Hitler's masquerade about Jewish economics was about eliminating corporate tax loopholes and regulating stock market speculation to protect consumers?

Trump has blamed the Mexicans for crime problems and literal rape, and he's blaming terrorism on Muslims. He goes back and forth on how he feels about the Chinese. Do I think he'd perpetuate a genocide? Absolutely not. However, do you really want to split hairs on the tactics being employed here? Is this what we should consider Presidential material? Hitler cast the Jews in such a light that the Germans, frustrated by nearly two decades of struggle, were quick to agree that they were the problem. Trump's entire campaign thus far is built on building a wall to keep out rapists from Mexico and halting Muslims from entering the country. He's othering groups of people that Americans can easily direct ire towards.

I don't want to keep going back and forth on this. I don't come here for this, the daily petty squabbling is more than enough as it stands. ST is a diverse enough place that we've all got our perspectives. Trump, whether you like him or not, is an incendiary, hatemongering psycho. I've never seen the bullshit that's been borne out of his rallies. The way his supporters react to dissenters, and the fact that people are so compelled by his rhetoric to dissent so passionately, is grotesque for an American election in 2016. Conservatives should spend less time justifying his childish mockery of a campaign and more time finding genuine politicians that can represent the actual interests of the Republican party. The GOP is an absolute clown show and its constituents - while I don't agree with them on much - deserve far better.

Horry Hipcheck
03-21-2016, 03:23 AM
She's more bought and corrupt than anyone, the globalists are the ones pushing her.

Her only saving grace is her qualifications, if you ask me. I'm a progressive and I don't want her; her ideology only falls in line with mine when it's convenient.

alfredbird
03-21-2016, 05:00 AM
Trump identified problem, provided hypothetical solution (it won't be his real solution if he were elected). He may ends up with nothing after 4 years, but he provides more uncertainty, including doing really good.

AlexJones
03-21-2016, 05:28 AM
He is the JFK of ST

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 12:17 PM
I love dogs, I have posted pics of my dogs here many times, actually:lol

Yea, you're not a dyed in the wool Muslim. You just appreciate yourself some good jihad.

Avante
03-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Never have understood this thing about racist/racism. Yep, we do have the different races because.......................we are different. And it goes far deeper than just physical appearences. So why this need to ignore the obvious differences?

Are all Muslims terrorists, nope! Are most terrorists Muslims, yep~

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 12:30 PM
So first, it's outlandish that I would compare Trump and Hitler, but less so for you to suggest Hitler's rhetoric falls in line more with Bernie Sanders? Because what, Clinton and Sanders have correctly pointed out that wealth inequality gets worse by the year and trickle down economics don't actually work? You think Hitler's masquerade about Jewish economics was about eliminating corporate tax loopholes and regulating stock market speculation to protect consumers?

Trump has blamed the Mexicans for crime problems and literal rape, and he's blaming terrorism on Muslims. He goes back and forth on how he feels about the Chinese. Do I think he'd perpetuate a genocide? Absolutely not. However, do you really want to split hairs on the tactics being employed here? Is this what we should consider Presidential material? Hitler cast the Jews in such a light that the Germans, frustrated by nearly two decades of struggle, were quick to agree that they were the problem. Trump's entire campaign thus far is built on building a wall to keep out rapists from Mexico and halting Muslims from entering the country. He's othering groups of people that Americans can easily direct ire towards.

I don't want to keep going back and forth on this. I don't come here for this, the daily petty squabbling is more than enough as it stands. ST is a diverse enough place that we've all got our perspectives. Trump, whether you like him or not, is an incendiary, hatemongering psycho. I've never seen the bullshit that's been borne out of his rallies. The way his supporters react to dissenters, and the fact that people are so compelled by his rhetoric to dissent so passionately, is grotesque for an American election in 2016. Conservatives should spend less time justifying his childish mockery of a campaign and more time finding genuine politicians that can represent the actual interests of the Republican party. The GOP is an absolute clown show and its constituents - while I don't agree with them on much - deserve far better.

I never said that it was outlandish for you to make the comparison to Hitler. But it's telling that you would make that defense.

You dodged the question about Clinton/Sanders blaming a rich class for problems just as Hitler did. Now, what you forget is that they can be right. Jews were fucking people over in Germany, and the corporatists are fucking over Americans. But Clinton is in bed with those people. Bernie is an extension of them no matter how much he wants to pretend not to be.

Trump is holding people accountable. I know that's a tough concept for you. Mexicans are invading a country that isn't there's. Muslims do commit 99.9 percent of the terror. Just because Hitler and his vanguard threw Jews into ovens doesn't mean that we have to pretend that certain groups can and will pull sh**. "Oh, but Hitler blamed...." Fuck your retarded logic. If people pull sh**, you call them out. We don't call out Saudi Arabia cos they bought off all our politicians (including Clinton and possibly Trump); and that's why the Middle East is a sh** hole; well it's one reason, anyhow. The cancer of Islam makes them perpetually sick in the second place.

"Trump, whether you like him or not, is an incendiary, hatemongering psycho." I wouldn't defend him to the hilt; he's a loose cannon and all. But he calls a spade a spade and you can't handle that, and you have to tighten your tampon about it. And I ain't even GOP; but your party has just all but voted in the most blatant lying murderer this world has ever seen. So, you stand on a pile of sh**, tbh.

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Never have understood this thing about racist/racism. Yep, we do have the different races because.......................we are different. And it goes far deeper than just physical appearences. So why this need to ignore the obvious differences?

You say Muslims in the same breath as race. Muslims are not a race; and they are the body of terrorism. Stop walking around the problem.

Avante
03-21-2016, 01:35 PM
You say Muslims in the same breath as race. Muslims are not a race; and they are the body of terrorism. Stop walking around the problem.

Well no shit:rolleyes

03-21-2016, 01:49 PM

Well you're mentally weak on top of being one of spurstalk's biggest racists so it's not really surprising you don't understand it

Avante
03-21-2016, 01:58 PM
Well you're mentally weak on top of being one of spurstalk's biggest racists so it's not really surprising you don't understand it

Show me anything I've ever said about race that wasn't 100% true, well?

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 03:39 PM
While I don't necessarily agree with HH, I see where he's coming from. On a large scale, how do you remove an ideology that's been ingrained and part of the culture of this country for the past 400 years. I'm all for fighting for equal rights and such though.

You stop feeding it. You stop equivocating. It'll die on its own. Our politicians are paid for though.

03-21-2016, 03:47 PM
You stop feeding it. You stop equivocating. It'll die on its own. Our politicians are paid for though.
Do you think if no one said anything about Jim Crow laws they would have went away eventually?

Spurtacular
03-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Do you think if no one said anything about Jim Crow laws they would have went away eventually?

How about some straight talk, bro. Say what you got to say.