PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton slams Obama's presidency

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Interesting. Wonder if this is some sort of retaliation from some bad news received from one of his wife's four ongoing investigations.

PhUHpDziw0c

http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-clinton-trashes-obama-awful-legacy-of-the-last-eight-years/article/2001665 (http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-clinton-trashes-obama-awful-legacy-of-the-last-eight-years/article/2001665)

At an event today in Spokane, Washington, Bill Clinton called for putting "the awful legacy of the last 8 years behind us and the 7 years before that where we were practicing trickle down economics."

"I literally from the time I met her 45 years ago until we talked yesterday, she is the best change maker I have ever known. She always finds a way to make something good happen, to make people feel empowered, to buy people into the process, to make democracy work the way the framers intended for it to work. Now if you don’t believe we can all grow together again, if you don't believe we're ever going to grow again, if you believe it's more important to re-litigate the past, there may be many reasons that you don't want to support her," said Bill Clinton.

"But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we've finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics with no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her. Because she's the only person who basically has good ideas, will tell you how she's going to pay for them, can be commander-in-chief, and is a proven change maker with Republicans and Democrats and Independents alike."

Of course, Barack Obama has been president for the last seven years. And Bill Clinton's wife, Hillary Clinton, served in the Obama administration.

Reck
03-21-2016, 05:48 PM
The Clintons love shooting themselves in the foot. Par for the course.

FkLA
03-21-2016, 07:23 PM
They've been dickriding Obama hard to get the black vote. Would be a prototypical Clinton move to flip flop now that they have the Southern states in their pocket. :lol

Hopefully it is related to the investigation though.

Mitch
03-21-2016, 07:27 PM
The Clintons love shooting themselves in the foot. Par for the course.

Obama can easily kick Hilary off the campaign trail and into the courtroom, she should stfu :lol

baseline bum
03-21-2016, 07:42 PM
Bill Clinton accusing someone of running a no regulation economy is rich. The cocksucker who signed the bill to repeal Glass-Steagall and who let Ayn Rand's boy Greenspan do whatever the fuck he wanted? I wish the Clintons' plane would crash into Trump's.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:10 PM
Interesting. Wonder if this is some sort of retaliation from some bad news received from one of his wife's four ongoing investigations.

PhUHpDziw0c

http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-clinton-trashes-obama-awful-legacy-of-the-last-eight-years/article/2001665 (http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-clinton-trashes-obama-awful-legacy-of-the-last-eight-years/article/2001665)

At an event today in Spokane, Washington, Bill Clinton called for putting "the awful legacy of the last 8 years behind us and the 7 years before that where we were practicing trickle down economics."

"I literally from the time I met her 45 years ago until we talked yesterday, she is the best change maker I have ever known. She always finds a way to make something good happen, to make people feel empowered, to buy people into the process, to make democracy work the way the framers intended for it to work. Now if you don’t believe we can all grow together again, if you don't believe we're ever going to grow again, if you believe it's more important to re-litigate the past, there may be many reasons that you don't want to support her," said Bill Clinton.

"But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we've finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics with no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her. Because she's the only person who basically has good ideas, will tell you how she's going to pay for them, can be commander-in-chief, and is a proven change maker with Republicans and Democrats and Independents alike."

Of course, Barack Obama has been president for the last seven years. And Bill Clinton's wife, Hillary Clinton, served in the Obama administration.
lol Weekly Standard got you good, TSA.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 08:21 PM
lol Weekly Standard got you good, TSA.
?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:29 PM
?You opened wide and ate all the shit, TSA.

I didn't take you to be that gullible, but here you are, eating internets shit.

lol

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 08:33 PM
You opened wide and ate all the shit, TSA.

I didn't take you to be that gullible, but here you are, eating internets shit.

lol
? Video doctored or what?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:38 PM
What specifically makes you think he is talking about Obama?

Your claim is he is talking about the Obama presidency and nothing else. Prove it using only those words you quoted.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 08:42 PM

Your claim is he is talking about the Obama presidency and nothing else. Prove it using only those words you quoted.
If you have the full video or the entire transcript just post it.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:43 PM
If you have the full video or the entire transcript just post it.It's your claim, TSA:

Bill Clinton slams Obama's presidency

If you can't prove it just say so.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 08:49 PM
It's your claim, TSA:

Bill Clinton slams Obama's presidency

If you can't prove it just say so.

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if the video clip was misleading. Do you have the full video or transcript that shows he is not referring to Obama?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:51 PM
I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if the video clip was misleading. Do you have the full video or transcript that shows he is not referring to Obama?If you can't prove your claim just say so.

It's not a crime.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 08:54 PM
If you can't prove your claim just say so.

It's not a crime.
If you can't post the full video or transcript to prove my claim false just say so.

ElNono
03-21-2016, 08:56 PM
Not the only think Bill slammed, ifyouknowwhatimean...

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 08:56 PM

in the vid he mentions "the last 7 years and the 8 years before that"

pretty clear thats obama and dubya

baseline bum
03-21-2016, 08:58 PM

pretty clear thats obama and dubya

He should have included the 8 years before that too.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:58 PM
If you can't post the full video or transcript to prove my claim false just say so.:cryI'm not going to prove my claim -- you prove it wrong!:cry

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:00 PM
:cryI'm not going to prove my claim -- you prove it wrong!:cry
All I've got to go off is the clip I posted. Again, if you have something else drop the faggot act and post it.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:00 PM

pretty clear thats obama and dubyaYou got those mixed up.

lol "pretty clear"

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:01 PM
All I've got to go off is the clip I posted. Again, if you have something else drop the faggot act and post it.So you really don't have anything to prove your claim.

OK.

I don't know why that's so hard for you to admit.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:01 PM
And it appears everyone here also thinks he's talking about Obama so why not just share this big secret your all giddy about.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:03 PM
And it appears everyone here also thinks he's talking about Obama so why not just share this big secret your all giddy about.They are free to prove whatever claims they have as well.

spurraider is trying to help you, even though he stumbled right out of the gate.

Spurminator
03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
The President is the only person in charge of Washington thanks to our one branch government.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:06 PM
They are free to prove whatever claims they have as well.

spurraider is trying to help you, even though he stumbled right out of the gate.

Why do you continue to withhold information?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Why do you continue to withhold information?I asked you to prove your claim, that's all.

There's no conspiracy here, cosmored.

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 09:10 PM
You got those mixed up.

lol "pretty clear"
please clarify, as you seem to be on top of it

TheSanityAnnex
I asked you to prove your claim, that's all.

There's no conspiracy here, cosmored.
Is he talking about Obama's legacy yes or no?

ChumpDumper
please clarifyYou

got

those

numbers

mixed

up

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:11 PM
Is he talking about Obama's legacy yes or no?You seem so unsure of yourself now after such a b:cryld thread title.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:12 PM
You seem so unsure of yourself now after such a b:cryld thread title.

Is he talking about Obama's legacy yes or no?

pgardn
03-21-2016, 09:12 PM
He should have included the 8 years before that too.

So I guess we go back to G. Washington for good times?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Is he talking about Obama's legacy yes or no?I can easily see how he could be talking about something else. I certainly wouldn't start a thread claiming that's the only thing he could possibly be talking about. I wouldn't be able to prove it and would look pretty stupid.

Wouldn't you agree?

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 09:14 PM
You

got

those

numbers

mixed

up
i'm asking you to clarify. its ok if you can't. if i mixed 8 and 7 so be it. is he talking about the last 2 terms?

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:17 PM
I can easily see how he could be talking about something else. I certainly wouldn't start a thread claiming that's the only thing he could possibly be talking about. I wouldn't be able to prove it and would look pretty stupid.

Wouldn't you agree?
You look pretty stupid now.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:17 PM
i'm asking you to clarify. its ok if you can'tI did.

Do you really need to be spoon fed your error?

What part of "You got those numbers mixed up" do you not understand?

There were two numbers.

There is only one correct sequence for the numbers.

You got the sequence wrong.

Do you understand?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:19 PM
You look pretty stupid now.You're the one who is salty about not being able to prove his claim.

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 09:21 PM
I did.

Do you really need to be spoon fed your error?

What part of "You got those numbers mixed up" do you not understand?

There were two numbers.

There is only one correct sequence for the numbers.

You got the sequence wrong.

Do you understand?

Yes or no.

i'm asking you to clarify. its ok if you can't. if i mixed 8 and 7 so be it. is he talking about the last 2 terms?
lol

your dodge has been duly noted

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:22 PM
lol

your dodge has been duly notedlol your edit has been duly noted.

It's your error. So be it.

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 09:23 PM
keep dodging. it's funny

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:25 PM
keep dodging. it's funnyDodging what?

You finally figured out your fuck up.

Congratulations. It's funny.

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 09:25 PM
Dodging what?
here i'll post it for a third time

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:26 PM
You're the one who is salty about not being able to prove his claim.
You seemed confident that he was not talking about Obama's legacy and I was sure you'd post something supporting to support your stance and you did not.

What 15 years of legacies was he referring to?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:28 PM
here i'll post it for a third timeI don't know specifically what he is talking about.

You guys are the one's who are so sure.

Or are you now?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:29 PM
You seemed confident that he was not talking about Obama's legacy and I was sure you'd post something supporting to support your stance and you did not.I was sure you couldn't prove your claim and would get salty about it.

What 15 years of legacies was he referring to?Dunno. I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Could be a lot of things tbh. My guess would be Republicans. That would make more sense than Obama, wouldn't you think?

I mean, it can't be ruled out as a possibility, can it? Not without more context.

Spurminator
03-21-2016, 09:33 PM
I don't know if he's talking about Obama specifically or general Washington gridlock caused by a Republican-controlled Congress that has refused to work with him during his presidency. I do know that this is a 25 second video with a sensationalist headline posted by what is obviously a far-right YouTube channel, and since I've had internet access for more than two weeks, naturally my skepticism is high.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:34 PM
I was sure you couldn't prove your claim and would get salty about it.

Dunno. I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Could be a lot of things tbh. My guess would be Republicans. That would make more sense than Obama, wouldn't you think?

I mean, it can't be ruled out as a possibility, can it? Not without more context.

I've never heard people refer to congress legacies, so no, I'm still going with him referring to Obama and Bush.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:37 PM
I've never heard people refer to congress legacies, so no, I'm still going with him referring to Obama and Bush.You've never heard of a political party's legacy?

CROFL

Damn, TSA -- of all the things to double down on -- you expect us to believe that you have never heard of a political party's legacy.

baseline bum
03-21-2016, 09:37 PM
I don't know if he's talking about Obama specifically or general Washington gridlock caused by a Republican-controlled Congress that has refused to work with him during his presidency. I do know that this is a 25 second video with a sensationalist headline posted by what is obviously a far-right YouTube channel, and since I've had internet access for more than two weeks, naturally my skepticism is high.

It's still laughable hearing Clinton talk about regulation when he gutted it in his presidency. Clinton's pretty much the poster boy for what Chomsky calls our one party system.

spurraider21
03-21-2016, 09:40 PM
You've never heard of a political party's legacy?

CROFL

Damn, TSA -- of all the things to double down on -- you expect us to believe that you have never heard of a political party's legacy.
where did you read him say that? i read congress legacy, not political party legacy

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:41 PM
You've never heard of a political party's legacy?

CROFL

I don't think that's what he's referring to. Unless you think he's referring to an awful congress legacy and then jumps to an awful presidents legacy.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:45 PM
where did you read him say that? i read congress legacy, not political party legacy
Yeah not really sure why he's CROFL.

Man I really miss the congress from 1987....damn they were amazing. What a legacy they built! :lol

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:48 PM
where did you read him say that? i read congress legacy, not political party legacyI said Republicans. He moved the goalposts to Congress.

I don't expect you to see the difference. You whiffed on the numbers, after all.

I don't think that's what he's referring to. Unless you think he's referring to an awful congress legacy and then jumps to an awful presidents legacy.Why not? -- they're all Republicans.

Somehow you think he is talking about Obama -- why do you think he wold actively be trashing the administration his wife who is running for President was a big part of?

Explain what you think is his strategy here.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:50 PM
Yeah not really sure why he's CROFL.

Man I really miss the congress from 1987....damn they were amazing. What a legacy they built! :lolCROFL again.

Why did you try to limit my argument to Congress?

I said Republicans.

That is not limited to Congress.

Please explain why you think the term "Republicans" can only include members of Congress and no one else.

This should be good.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:53 PM
I said Republicans. He moved the goalposts to Congress.

I don't expect you to see the difference. You whiffed on the numbers, after all.

Why not? -- they're all Republicans.

Somehow you think he is talking about Obama -- why do you think he wold actively be trashing the administration his wife who is running for President was a big part of?

Explain what you think is his strategy here.already answered post #1

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:55 PM
already answered post #1No, it was not.

How do you think that does anything for his wife's chances of being elected?

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:56 PM
CROFL again.

Why did you try to limit my argument to Congress?

I said Republicans.

That is not limited to Congress.

Please explain why you think the term "Republicans" can only include members of Congress and no one else.

This should be good.
I never limited your argument. I assumed you were talking about congress much like Spurm was referring to congress in the post following yours. Are you really CROFL at this stuff? Pretty pathetic if true.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 09:57 PM
No, it was not.

How do you think that does anything for his wife's chances of being elected?
What part of post #1 sentence #2 are you having trouble with?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:58 PM
I never limited your argument. I assumed you were talking about congressThat would be limiting my argument, genius.

I used the word Republicans.

Not Congress.

Not Congressional Republicans.

Republicans.

Do you understand now?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:59 PM
What part of post #1 sentence #2 are you having trouble with?It does nothing to explain how you think it helps his wife's chances of being elected.

Which is what I asked.

TheSanityAnnex
03-21-2016, 10:07 PM
It does nothing to explain how you think it helps his wife's chances of being elected.

Which is what I asked.
You asked why he would actively trash the current admin, my answer was in the first post. I never said I thought it would help her being elected.

You still pretending you are aren't voting for Hillary?

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 10:10 PM
You asked why he would actively trash the current admin, my answer was in the first post. I never said I thought it would help her being elected. I said explain what you think his strategy is here. It's OK -- I would never expect you to actually give an explanation.

You still pretending you are aren't voting for Hillary?Never pretended.

You still pretending Clinton was trashing the Obama administration his wife was part of and whose record she is running on?

MultiTroll
03-21-2016, 10:59 PM
Angel Urena, Bill Clinton's spokesman, did not directly explain what the former president meant by the "awful legacy of the last eight years," but reiterated that Bill Clinton thinks "President Obama doesn't get the credit he deserves for setting us back on course for economic prosperity."
"When Republicans controlled the White House, their trickle-down approach drove our economy to the brink of a collapse," Urena said. "After President Obama was elected, Republicans made it their number one goal to block him at every turn. That unprecedented obstruction these last eight years is their legacy, and the American people should reject it by electing Hillary Clinton to build on President Obama's success so we can all grow and succeed together."

CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/21/politics/bill-clinton-hillary-obama-legacy/index.html

FkLA
03-21-2016, 11:08 PM
Jesus christ is there a bigger faggot than Chump on the internet?

101A
03-21-2016, 11:53 PM
They are free to prove whatever claims they have as well.

I saw a video where Bill Clinton slams two concurrent presidential administrations, including the most recent one, apparently. If he is not referring to the Obama administration, he is confused (kind of Homer's dad like), and ought not be campaigning. Otherwise, he is disparaging the legacy of the Obama administration. If not by name, by temporal association.

spankadelphia
03-22-2016, 07:32 AM
Be sure to reference this chart whenever Chump is intentionally obfuscating whatever it is you're discussing with him. He seems stubbornly determined to argue in bad faith.

http://i.imgur.com/blMLZUA.jpg

boutons_deux
03-22-2016, 08:11 AM
Speech of 21 March. Obviously he's shitting on Obama's years, and the Repug Reign of Error.

And Hillary is The One Agent of Change who's going to CHANGE it all for the better? :lol

Hillary and Bernie won't be able to do shit in Congress under control of the (House) Repugs, but Hillary, like Bill, will sign a bunch of Repug shit that screws Americans.

A really horrible speech, with the economy and jobs much improved in the last 7 years (but still not improved enough or fast enough due to Repug austerity at all levels)

WTF the Bill?

Reck
03-22-2016, 09:34 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/21/politics/bill-clinton-hillary-obama-legacy/

This faggot had a senior moment. They're walking that comment back now.

Ghazi
03-22-2016, 10:01 AM
Obama is without question, one of the worst presidents of all time.

And he was preceded by arguably the worst president of all time in George W Bush.

The reality is we've had 16 years of lousy presidents, and Clinton wasn't bad by comparison to these two guys (Bill, I think Hillary is awful)

Whatever happened to men like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson? Or enlightened thinkers like Benjamin Franklin and James Madison. The Fathers of the Revolution are some of the greatest men not just in the history of the United States, but the history of the world.... and yet these days we get Hussein Obama as president.

This country has all the resources and science and technology to be the greatest country in the world in every aspect (quality of life, freedom, access to necessities, low poverty, college education, everythinj)... it NEEDS to get back to that... I think it may eventually if the right president comes along, but choosing between Clinton and Trump seems awful.