03-21-2016, 08:14 PM
so many open thress for fucks sake.

tholdren
03-21-2016, 08:15 PM
but he stopped a transition layup after one of his bricked threes :cry
ok so he went 0-6.

Rob123
03-21-2016, 08:17 PM
Yeah green sucks balls. The whole team sucks outside of Kawhi and LMA but now Kawhi aint getting it done. He's who we need to worry about.

MoSpur
03-21-2016, 08:24 PM
He has had a horrible season. Only a few games here and there has he performed well

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 08:25 PM
lol racist OP among the others praying for bad games.

tholdren
03-21-2016, 08:29 PM
handsome OP among the others tired of green's bad games.

mexicanjunior
03-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Kmart should be starting. Green is expensive garbage that should be coming off a d-league bench.

Dro210
03-21-2016, 08:36 PM
Green haters should just kill themselves already.

ViceCity86
03-21-2016, 08:43 PM
Elephant in the room all season long.The lack of offensive punch from shooting guard position will be their undoing this year,unless Green finds his 2014 Finals touch sans 6&7 or Steph Curry snaps his ankle.

Rasual Butler?Could of been used on a night like this.
Kevin Martin- I'm all for giving him as many minutes minimallypossible.Slow-mo not the answer.

Offseason-The 2 guard position is number one need.Bradley Beal?

They need Green's defense,especially against Warriors,vs Steph and Klay.But his offense is not up too par.Catch 22.Usually when a shooter been in this kind of funk all season,they rarely snap out of it.A lost cause.

Green-Shot/ Condfidence broken
Gino-Too old
Martin/ Butler/ Slowmo-Not good enough.
Jonathon Simmons- LOL

tmtcsc
03-21-2016, 08:47 PM
Green was great Saturday and shitty today..Another example of his inconsistency. You gotta make the open 3's. However, he wasn't the reason the Spurs lost. I thought TP went a little overboard with the amount of shots he took and the ball stopped moving. Bench was garbage too.

tholdren
03-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Green haters should just kill themselves already.
I dont hate green, per se. I hate that despite shooting worse than most he still stays in the game. In some ways it's like bonner...

Mugen
03-21-2016, 08:48 PM

I can't wait to stab some Rams fans tbh, fam.

Dro210
03-21-2016, 08:54 PM
I dont hate green, per se. I hate that despite shooting worse than most he still stays in the game. In some ways it's like bonner...

He's not though. When Bonner's shot didn't fall, he had nothing else.... Might as well be a Curry fan if you don't understand the value of what DG does on the other end... He's gotta shoot himself out of the funk, cause it's all mental, and there's no other way. We're not winning without him, Pop knows that. He did it once this year, he'll do it again, and it'll be right on time. We know he's got the nuts for the big stage, he won't shrink.

Mikeanaro
03-21-2016, 09:20 PM
He's not though. When Bonner's shot didn't fall, he had nothing else.... Might as well be a Curry fan if you don't understand the value of what DG does on the other end... He's gotta shoot himself out of the funk, cause it's all mental, and there's no other way. We're not winning without him, Pop knows that. He did it once this year, he'll do it again, and it'll be right on time. We know he's got the nuts for the big stage, he won't shrink.
He´s been sucking for more than a year, shrank the whole Clips series until it was too late.
Defense is nice and all that but if he cant shoot we are fucked and as I said before he´s been sucking for more than a year, more than a year, more than a whole year.
We can win without him, we did it with a bad Porker, now we can do it with a good Parker and a bad DG.

Dro210
03-21-2016, 09:22 PM
He´s been sucking for more than a year, shrank the whole Clips series until it was too late.
Defense is nice and all that but if he cant shoot we are fucked and as I said before he´s been sucking for more than a year, more than a year, more than a whole year.
We can win without him, we did it with a bad Porker, now we can do it with a good Parker and a bad DG.

He was fine in January and February... and there's a difference between having a bad series and shrinking. All I'm saying with that, is we know he's not scared of the big moments.

We'd likely be even more fucked with Kevin Martin out there averaging 15 and getting torched for 30 every night... that's my point.

Mikeanaro
03-21-2016, 09:27 PM
He was fine in January and February... and there's a difference between having a bad series and shrinking. All I'm saying is we know he's not scared of the big moments.

We'd be even more fucked with Kevin Martin out there averaging 15 and getting torched for 30 every night.
My point is there was a 7 game series and he wasnt there, I dont know about Kevin Martin but this DG thing is getting old, he keeps sucking game after game like there is no motivation more than getting paid, dude is approaching his 30s and is not developing new stuff to evolve his game the only thing being developed are his new levels of stinky ball.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-21-2016, 09:28 PM
He'll hit 5 3s against Miami, log it.

Budkin
03-21-2016, 09:29 PM
I don't get it. What's become of LDN?

TrainOfThought5
03-21-2016, 09:50 PM
This is when Rasual Butler should be coming in and being the INSURANCE we signed him to be. instead we've got Matt fucking Bonner on the roster. I'm livid.

weeks
03-21-2016, 09:56 PM
This organizations sentimental loyalty to Bonner is inexcusable

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 10:06 PM
That was probably the worst game that I've ever seen him play, tbh..no offensive consistency, this season, his jump shot got Space Jam'd(Serge Ibaka is suffering from the same thing, off the top of my head)..

Still has the 2nd highest on/off since January, though, have to live with his struggles..

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2016, 10:07 PM

Green had his best season, last year, I think you're confusing it for the 2013-2014 RS..

Baseline21
03-21-2016, 10:11 PM
This offseason pop/RC need to find the 3rd wheel for our new big 3. No one can do anything but Kawhi and LMA.

03-21-2016, 10:24 PM
lol

Mikeanaro
03-21-2016, 11:09 PM
Green had his best season, last year, I think you're confusing it for the 2013-2014 RS..
No man, we had this conversation already and we talked about how DG was good with Manu during last season´s december without a healthy Porker but after that he went back to depressive mode, DG is unreliable and plays like a granny.

jiggy_55
03-22-2016, 12:54 AM
Danny Greens awful shooting is going to be the main reason we will not end up as 2016 champs

Hoops Czar
03-22-2016, 12:58 AM
He's a zero on offense so when he plays matador defense, he's a complete liability on the court.

DenialTwist
03-22-2016, 01:21 AM
I get a headache every time I see Danny try to shoot off the dribble. He cannot put the ball on the floor without messing up. His defense is valuable, yes, but if he can't get his shot back along with Kawhi, Diaw and Mills from three point range they will not beat the Warriors in the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
03-22-2016, 02:01 AM
This is when Rasual Butler should be coming in and being the INSURANCE we signed him to be. instead we've got Matt fucking Bonner on the roster. I'm livid.

It truly is puzzling why this red jackass is still on the damn team. He has been useless for years now....

Dingle Barry
03-22-2016, 02:09 AM
I don't get it. What's become of LDN?

Got paid

Godbama
03-22-2016, 02:16 AM
This forum's obsessive refusal to give up its mourning of Rasual Butler as some tragic missing piece we could really use right now is peak hilarity
stay dumb as rocks, spurstalk

TrainOfThought5
03-22-2016, 03:24 AM
This forum's obsessive refusal to give up its mourning of Rasual Butler as some tragic missing piece we could really use right now is peak hilarity
stay dumb as rocks, spurstalk

Who was more helpful last night? Rasual Butler or Matt Bonner.

......... thats the problem.

DeRozan m8
03-22-2016, 03:33 AM
Why didn't he take that shot when he rebounded it around the free throw line at the end.
Wide open, was basically a free throw.

Stupid :bang

G-Dawgg
03-22-2016, 05:26 AM
I get a headache every time he dribbles the ball, shoots the ball, tries a floater, or tries a layup...

I even cringe now when he shoots a 3.
It shouldn't be this way.

Something is wrong..

LittleCriminal
03-22-2016, 07:44 AM
Ever since he made that stupid garbage can commercial.. I think Hollywood has gotten to him..
He probably wants to be a Laker.

Sigz
03-22-2016, 08:17 AM
He's coasting.

Keepin' it real
03-22-2016, 09:07 AM
Who was more helpful last night? Rasual Butler or Matt Bonner.

......... thats the problem.

So you think Coach Pop would have played Butler last night ... simply because spurstalk wanted him to? Butler would have been DNP-CD.