:lol

ChumpDumper
03-21-2016, 09:07 PM
So why are you melting down?

dabom
03-21-2016, 09:08 PM

I'm not the ones saying we can't beat the warriettes off of this game. :lmao

68 wins ain't the goal. Winning the title is, and the Coshitty isn't good enough at present to win that series. You'll realize it when you ship 200.00 my way.

But I do hope I'm shipping it your way. I just don't see it. Not when Patty House, D-League, and Fat Boy can't summon up two good games in a row.

midnightpulp
03-21-2016, 09:09 PM

Because he knows I'm right.

He, perhaps subconsciously, agrees that Tony is the only one who has shown the capability to be a consistent double-digit scorer, and knows that the inconsistency of his beloved Danny Green, Patty House, and Bo(bese)ris won't be enough.

dabom
03-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Beat OKC check

Beat Blazers check

Beat Clippers check

Beat Warriors check

Lose a game vs the hornets and all of a sudden we suck. :lmao

midnightpulp
03-21-2016, 09:11 PM
I'm not the ones saying we can't beat the warriettes off of this game. :lmao

I've been issuing these criticisms for the past month or so.

Tell me with a straight face that we can fade the Warriors in a series getting 10 points one night and then 2 points the next from the likes of Patty, Boris, Green, etc?

"They won't all score 2 points at the same time!"

I can bring up multiple games where those three combine for less than 10.

baseline bum
03-21-2016, 09:12 PM
Spurs are only on a 69 win pace now. Gutless worms.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Beat OKC check

Beat Blazers check

Beat Clippers check

Beat Warriors check

This, we have given away games against the Pacers and Hornets recently, if we didnt, we may have had a shot at homecourt. Well, we did, so here we are. Big fucking deal, we are still on pace to win 69 games and arent the ones chasing history here so who really cares, the 1 seed was always a pipe dream.

TVI
03-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Cliffjumpers gonna cliff jump...

703 Spurz
03-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Doesn't mean dick when Golden State is 63-7.

random21
03-21-2016, 11:23 PM
So much cliff jumping... It's not even the playoffs

MultiTroll
03-21-2016, 11:25 PM
Other takeaway from game:

Timmy Duncan looked solid.
This is huge.

Spurtacular
03-22-2016, 12:48 AM
Spurs probably gave away the one seed tonight, tbh.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-22-2016, 01:23 AM
Spurs probably gave away the one seed tonight, tbh.

We gave it away at the start of the season when we were figuring things out (meanwhile golden state had the same group) and dropped late 4th quarter leads agains OKC and Washington. And that shit loss to the Pelicans

DenialTwist
03-22-2016, 01:53 AM
Because he knows I'm right.

He, perhaps subconsciously, agrees that Tony is the only one who has shown the capability to be a consistent double-digit scorer, and knows that the inconsistency of his beloved Danny Green, Patty House, and Bo(bese)ris won't be enough.

Are you blind? Parker ONLY one consistent? Lol Parker is not the secret weapon that will put the Spurs over the top. Spurs need their leading scorers (Kawhi and LMA) along with Green, Mills and Diaw to perform well. Tony and Manu are unpredictable at this stage in their careers. Duncan is still effective on defense, I can't say the same with Tony and Manu. For all the people who praised Parker's defense vs the Warriors, do you expect him to replicate that defense in a 7-game series?

dbreiden83080
03-22-2016, 10:53 AM
Any other season and the fans are just incredibly excited about their amazing record, and obviously they would be the easy favorites to win the championship. But this is obviously a very unique season, everything has been compared to the Warriors record-breaking season since day one. It is kind of crappy that this is one of the great Spurs teams of all time, championship or no championship because all anyone remembers is did they win the championship?

apalisoc_9
03-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Hiw many times have dabom cummed in chumps asshole? Chump has been getting pounded by dabom nonstop. Dabom owning chump reminds of the rape nanking. :lol

ChumpDumper
03-22-2016, 11:14 AM
lol Coach Vegan Applesauce has to help dabom in his time of meltdown. :lol

Horse
03-22-2016, 12:30 PM
We gave it away at the start of the season when we were figuring things out (meanwhile golden state had the same group) and dropped late 4th quarter leads agains OKC and Washington. And that shit loss to the Pelicans
We didn't give shit away they're on an alltime pace. Playoffs are a different animal though.

Leetonidas
03-22-2016, 12:42 PM
truth nuke imo. people here and in general look too much into individual games. we have all seen spurs go into god mode in the playoffs. we look pretty damn good despite a lackadasical loss. Spurs wont play like that in the postseason imo

hater
03-22-2016, 12:46 PM
No 70 wins = gutless fucking worms

K...
03-22-2016, 12:54 PM
Hiw many times have dabom cummed in chumps asshole? Chump has been getting pounded by dabom nonstop. Dabom owning chump reminds of the rape nanking. :lol

Isn't it weird how your friend argues no melt down is warranted when dabom is the biggest melt down? I mean holy thread count excess. Tell your slave boy to back down!

dbestpro
03-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Reminds me of that Kicks loss last year.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-22-2016, 03:44 PM
&& lost to the Bobcats :lol