https://soundcloud.com/210-podcast/210-podcast-episode-8

Click Play

JohnnyMax
03-21-2016, 10:56 PM
Your podcast doesn't show up on

https://overcast.fm/

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 09:44 AM
Yeah sorry about that. I've only got it set up with soundcloud. I honestly don't know how I'd get it on the app you're referring to

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 10:04 AM
I have you guys favorited on Sound cloud (one of only 3 podcasts I do that for over there) best way to know when you guys drop something new. It is on my to do list while at work today.

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 10:07 AM
Thank you sir!! :bobo

JohnnyMax
03-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Yeah sorry about that. I've only got it set up with soundcloud. I honestly don't know how I'd get it on the app you're referring to

How can I get podcast of soundcloud in overcast?
https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-get-podcast-of-soundcloud-in-overcast

If you are a podcast host I recommend that your submit your podcast to the iTunes directory and some of the other more popular directories like Stitcher Radio.

The Bill Simmons Podcast
https://overcast.fm/itunes1043699613/the-bill-simmons-podcast

If you scroll down down on Bill Simmons website, you'll see he is on Itunes, Soundcloud, and Stitcher.
http://theringer.com/

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 11:03 AM
Well looks like we need to submit to iTunes. Thanks for the help and listening!

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 12:03 PM
Good listens and great topics, can't wait for the next one. We seem to agree on the best option for the 2nd round of the playoffs. Really enjoyed the 05 comparison, very well thought out and interesting take. Next podcast topic suggestions: benefits of expected moves by CIA Pop during last dozen games. Since post Hornets loss catching the Dubs seems out of the question, what strategies are expected regarding DNP's and rotation adjustments? Also how important to the Spurs (and to Pop) is the home regular season undefeated record? Any way no rush when are you tentatively planning the next one?

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 12:06 PM
Good listens and great topics, can't wait for the next one. We seem to agree on the best option for the 2nd round of the playoffs. Really enjoyed the 05 comparison, very well thought out and interesting take. Next podcast topic suggestions: benefits of expected moves by CIA Pop during last dozen games. Since post Hornets loss catching the Dubs seems out of the question, what strategies are expected regarding DNP's and rotation adjustments? Also how important to the Spurs (and to Pop) is the home regular season undefeated record? Any way no rush when are you tentatively planning the next one?

Really appreciate the freed back and suggestions. After we recorded we watched the first quarter yesterday and saw them hold the Hornets to 7 points. Very disappointing loss the way it went down but the bench really let us down. No excuses for the way last night game turned out..

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 12:14 PM
the difference between the first quarter and the rest is so stark it almost feels like tanking, or jobbing. the bench crapped the bed horribly to be honest. Pop said it post game and I agreed. In ST the personal attacks between tribes the Parkites and the Kiwiians is muddying the waters but, I lay that loss on the bench and on the Coach for not stopping it. It felt like Pop was giving them, you got into this I am going to let you get yourselves out, and they couldn't. Yeah drop a thread before you are about to do the next one, for I am sure you will get good possible suggestions from ST, at least for a little question answer part at the end, if you like.

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 12:24 PM
Give Hornets credit tho they hit tough shots..especially Lin. Spurs had their chances but the shots didn't fall.

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 12:43 PM
True that much love to the Hornets it was amazing they stuck with it and fought back, but when the bench was crapping the bed Pop refused to stop it. Sometimes you have to just say, hey I know I usually let them stay in 10 minutes but if they are imploding, bring in a starter or two to stem the tide and right the ship, but he refused.

RD2191
03-22-2016, 12:55 PM
Trash ass podcast imo

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Trash ass podcast imo

Appreciate it my nigga :bobo

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 01:09 PM
:troll:troll:troll
RD even if it isn't your cup of tea, why dump on a fellow Spurs fan trying to put some Spurs content out there? I mean trashing a post that took 5 seconds to write is one thing (it is funny sometimes and par for the course in ST) but obviously someone put some time and effort into this so why dump on it. I find it unnecessary.

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Haters gon Hate

SpursBig3s
03-22-2016, 01:26 PM
RD even if it isn't your cup of tea, why dump on a fellow Spurs fan trying to put some Spurs content out there? I mean trashing a post that took 5 seconds to write is one thing (it is funny sometimes and par for the course in ST) but obviously someone put some time and effort into this so why dump on it. I find it unnecessary.

In before "Shut up Faggot"

RD2191
03-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Shutup, faggot.

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 02:06 PM
:lol well RD I don't think you are truly a ST poster until you get one of those from you, so...thanks

davidbowie
03-22-2016, 02:15 PM
are there any local podcasts (about anything really) people can recommend

RD2191
03-22-2016, 02:44 PM
:lol well RD I don't think you are truly a ST poster until you get one of those from you, so...thanks
:lolI'm just busting OP's chops, I'm sure it's a good podcasts.

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 02:48 PM
:lolI'm just busting OP's chops, I'm sure it's a good podcasts.

It's all good

RD2191
03-22-2016, 02:56 PM
It's all good
I'll spread the word about your podcast tbh. I had actually been looking for a Spurs only podcast.

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 02:58 PM
Right now we are only recording once a week. But once playoffs start we will do one after every game

$pursDynasty
03-22-2016, 03:26 PM
I know,RD facing your wrath at least once is,a,right of passage round here.

SAGirl
03-22-2016, 03:37 PM
Coach,I will give you an idea to comment on I posted this somewhere else, but it's a kind of observation I had and right now it's just a reflection on the game but should be interesting to consider. I kind of agree the bench was a huge letdown, but there was a CIA Pop aspect at work I noticed and obviously Pop is not going to say squat about it.

Here is the post, reposted
-------------
Frankly I can't believe no one is going to mention the team staying BIG the entire game and running a lot of offense through Tony to get TD rolling. TD struggled against GSW and was sat down bc he could not handle the matchup, was slow making rotations on one end, could not punish them offensively on the other. I saw a distinct effort to get him rolling this game. He got a lot of plays and a lot of PnR. That is not to say we are going to be playing like this in the playoffs, but Pop wanted to get TD confidence rolling. That is why Kawhi was frozen out for a good chunk of the game at times and the ball in Tony's hands a lot. When you play TD offensive sets have to take advantage of the bigs bc otherwise they just clog the lanes for dribble penetration.

Pop IMO was trying out his BIG man based offense and seeing what they could do against a team that was playing small/perimeter ball for a good chunk of the time. Charlotte was able to put on display why this BIG man line-up can get killed in the playoffs. They cheated, playing passing lanes as everything is more congested with two big men in the paint, were very active defensively and killed us in transition off our TO.

Dwest was our worst big against this team. Fouled a 3 pts shooter for a 4 point play, was passive, passing up good looks for himself, didn't want to man up inside, TO the ball, and was very slow getting back on transition. His assigned big outran him for easy buckets couple of times and he can't defend in the perimeter.

Make of that what you will. Pop wanted to see the big men step up against a perimeter team and it was a disaster. CIA Pop.

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 03:57 PM
CIA Pop could be part of it...and interesting take btw

But I don't think people are giving the Hornets enough credit. They hit shots and they're a well coached team.

coachmac87
03-24-2016, 04:09 PM
Appreciate everybody commenting or listening to the podcast. If you'd like updates when we post anything new follow us on soundcloud..

coachmac87
03-24-2016, 04:49 PM
And Thank You Kori for letting me post the Podcast on the forum:toast