PDA

View Full Version : Marco Belinelli

03-22-2016, 12:03 AM
Damn, do we miss this guy :lol

Our bench is sorely lacking another shooter, and KA/Simmons don't fit the bill. Can Kevin Martin fill his shoes in the playoffs?

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2016, 12:05 AM
I wonder if he regrets his decision of taking the $, as he is having a terrible year in a cancerous situation..

ElNono
03-22-2016, 12:05 AM
Couldn't afford him and he made a good decision financially, tbh

03-22-2016, 12:17 AM
I wonder if he regrets his decision of taking the $, as he is having a terrible year in a cancerous situation..
He got his ring, he's probably content collecting checks.

Couldn't afford him and he made a good decision financially, tbh
I wasn't saying we should've paid up to keep him, but it would be nice to have him if he would've taken a pay cut. It was his last chance to make that kind of money so I don't blame him though.

T Park
03-22-2016, 12:57 AM

Unless he was willing to play for the minimum....

TrainOfThought5
03-22-2016, 01:18 AM

Our bench is sorely lacking another shooter, and KA/Simmons don't fit the bill. Can Kevin Martin fill his shoes in the playoffs?

What we need is a defender who can knock down open 3s, has experience, some athleticism and size to guard the wings in this league.

The rasual butler type.

03-22-2016, 02:30 AM
What we need is a defender who can knock down open 3s, has experience, some athleticism and size to guard the wings in this league.

The rasual butler type.
If only...

BillMc
03-22-2016, 02:35 AM
If we keep Marco we can't afford LMA. I think RC and Pop made the right call.

Kawhitstorm
03-22-2016, 03:21 AM
Can Kevin Martin fill his shoes in the playoffs?

I wish Pop would have put K-Mart on Lin since Patty didn't have the length to challenge Lin's shot every-time he pulled up for jumper or went to the rim. K-Mart might also be a better option against Barbosa who was bullying Patty around like Austin Rivers.

I'm pretty sure K-Mart wouldn't have done any worse than leaving Lin all by himself at the 3 point line, not once but twice.:lol

TheGreatYacht
03-22-2016, 03:28 AM
KMart has shown flashes, but like many others when they recently join the Spurs, he's being too passive. He has to control the ball more and especially on the road. Manu isn't the ball handler he was and the only thing Mills creates is a pull up jumpshot for himself. Tyrannosaurus head obviously sucks as a playmaker, so scratch him.

SAGirl
03-22-2016, 03:59 AM
I wish Pop would have put K-Mart on Lin since Patty didn't have the length to challenge Lin's shot every-time he pulled up for jumper or went to the rim. K-Mart might also be a better option against Barbosa who was bullying Patty around like Austin Rivers.

I'm pretty sure K-Mart wouldn't have done any worse than leaving Lin all by himself at the 3 point line, not once but twice.:lol

Frankly you are right.

SPURt
03-22-2016, 06:36 AM
Spurs lost way more close games last year with Marco on the roster. Marco hasn't played, albeit on the suck ass Kings, in way that would suggest he'd be more consistent than the shooters not named Kawhi Leonard.

DMC
03-22-2016, 08:22 AM
If you work for an employer, a big name... do you sacrifice your pay so the employer gets best in class? It's nice to get it but if you're the reason they get it and they don't pay you afterward, fuck them.

Texas_Ranger
03-22-2016, 08:27 AM
he's been shit the last 2 years.

Keepin' it real
03-22-2016, 09:02 AM

Why? So everyone could complain about his defense??

tholdren
03-22-2016, 07:05 PM

yes, if he gets the time. it's the whole pop stingy with minutes for newbies deal. almost as tiring as his interview crap.

Spurtacular
03-22-2016, 08:29 PM

Yup. I done told you. That's why Jimmer's career got off on the wrong track.