PDA

View Full Version : Guarantee

Horse
03-22-2016, 07:37 AM
You have the Horse guarantee that we beat miamis ass tomorrow and everyone can shut the fuck up over last night.

NameLess Scrub
03-22-2016, 07:40 AM
Nothing can erase last night's nonsense.. not that soon

Horse
03-22-2016, 08:32 AM
That's the point it was nothing more than nonsense. The big lead was the worst thing that could've happened cause it but them to sleep. Come playoff time we'll see the team we saw Saturday night.

Spurs9
03-22-2016, 08:40 AM
It doesn't even matter, we weren't going to move up to the 1 seed even if we won yesterday. We can tank the rest of them and still stay in the same spot. Rest of the games aren't going to matter standing wise, its experimentation time. Probably will see Boban, Miller, Martin start one of these games soon :lol But if the Heat are healthy, I could absolutely see them beating the Cavs in a series.

kobyz
03-22-2016, 08:46 AM
That's the point it was nothing more than nonsense. The big lead was the worst thing that could've happened cause it but them to sleep. Come playoff time we'll see the team we saw Saturday night.

The point is they couldn't wake up and bring the w after hornets made it a game against fucking Jeremy Lin and that showing things about the quality of the team, very dissepointed loss...

TDomination
03-22-2016, 08:50 AM
I doubt everyone will shut up because for whatever reason, everyone wants to cry about every loss like its doomsday. Losses like this happen. Get over it. It doesn't mean anything except that now we have 11 losses for the year.

Theres only one game remaining that I'm looking forward too for the remaining of this regular season, and thats this Saturday @ OKC. We have our statements wins at home, now we need one on the road and this Saturday needs to be it.

Once we get it, then its just making slight adjustments for the remainder of the year. Stay healthy, get the 2nd seed and integrate Kmart a bit more. Then its Playoff time.

JeffDuncan
03-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Last night's loss was an eternal horror. It was a loss that will live in infamy. It was worse than "game 6." It was probably the death knell of the franchise tbh. Two years from now the Spurs probably won't even exist any more, and Seattle will have the franchise, because of that loss.

Mark my words! tbh

r0drig0lac
03-22-2016, 10:31 AM
nobody cares about the result against the Hornets, the problem is how it happened

JohnnyMax
03-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Miami would win easily if it wasn't a b2b game

RD2191
03-22-2016, 10:48 AM
Shutup fat boy.

Kikoluna
03-22-2016, 11:02 AM
Shutup fat boy.

Why do you call everyone fat?

coachmac87
03-22-2016, 11:05 AM

Insecure with himself...

NameLess Scrub
03-22-2016, 11:15 AM
I just think if a win is there to take, take it.

Never know when the Warriors might slip a little. Still about 10 games left.
If they don't, it keeps some pressure on them.

I still think HCA will be too important in a series with the Warriors.

Horse
03-22-2016, 12:23 PM

Probably cause he's a skinny pussy virgin faggot.

RD2191
03-22-2016, 12:31 PM

Insecure with himself...
Shutup, fat faggots.

spurs10
03-22-2016, 01:44 PM
You have the Horse guarantee that we beat miamis ass tomorrow and everyone can shut the fuck up over last night. The Horse guarantee is appreciated! :hat

GSH
03-22-2016, 01:49 PM
You have the Horse guarantee that we beat miamis ass tomorrow and everyone can shut the fuck up over last night.

You should have given the fucking guarantee before last night's game.

Miami would win easily if it wasn't a b2b game

Wait... you're talking shit AND making excuses at the same time? That's some seriously weak shit.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2016, 02:00 PM
Wait... you're talking shit AND making excuses at the same time? That's some seriously weak shit.
you supposedly quit watching the NBA years ago (multiple times) because a couple calls didn't go your way:cry

Your existence is some seriously weak shit.

GSH
03-22-2016, 02:10 PM
you supposedly quit watching the NBA years ago (multiple times) because a couple calls didn't go your way:cry

Man, being 14-55 really gives some people the red-ass, doesn't it?

It had nothing to do with a couple of calls, Kobe. I got generally burned out, and tired of the way the league had allowed the game to go. If your team wasn't so shitty, you might have noticed that I posted probably 3-4 times in a couple of years, AND that the league changed the exact things I was complaining about. The moving screens have returned (though not as bad as before). And I wish they would make another effort to start calling them more.

Just to show there's no hard feelings - I hope LA gets the first ping-pong ball this year... and picks another Andrew Bynum.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Man, being 14-55 really gives some people the red-ass, doesn't it?

It had nothing to do with a couple of calls, Kobe. I got generally burned out, and tired of the way the league had allowed the game to go. If your team wasn't so shitty, you might have noticed that I posted probably 3-4 times in a couple of years, AND that the league changed the exact things I was complaining about. The moving screens have returned (though not as bad as before). And I wish they would make another effort to start calling them more.

Just to show there's no hard feelings - I hope LA gets the first ping-pong ball this year... and picks another Andrew Bynum.
:lmao yeah watching television is such a chore

I'm calling it now: you'll post another "I've quit watching the NBA" thread after Draymond Green gets away with a shove en route to a Game 1 WCF win. Death, taxes, you crying/quitting over officiating, etc.

GSH
03-22-2016, 02:19 PM
It had nothing to do with a couple of calls, Kobe.

You are Kobe, aren't you? I mean - Laker fan this season? You could only be one of about four people. And I figure Kobe has the most spare time out of all of them.

This will help that burning red-ass. Just saying.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dwyFKxnbrfM/hqdefault.jpg

Benoit
03-22-2016, 02:21 PM
:lmao yeah watching television is such a chore

I'm calling it now: you'll post another "I've quit watching the NBA" thread after Draymond Green gets away with a shove en route to a Game 1 WCF win. Death, taxes, you crying/quitting over officiating, etc.

:rollin:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2016, 02:28 PM
GSH, you can't escape your shameful past...you thought nobody would remember, but I do. I branded that ass long ago.

GSH
03-22-2016, 02:29 PM

Maybe I will. I only watched this season to see the Kobe Bryant going away party. Now when he loses one-on-one to a female hotel clerk, it's ON the court, and not IN court.

When Kobe is gone, there just won't be anything to hold my interest.

Benoit
03-22-2016, 02:30 PM
GSH (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1519), you can't escape your shameful past...you thought nobody would remember, but I do. I branded that ass long ago.

You have a link or something brother??

I want to see this clown in action lmao

GSH
03-22-2016, 02:32 PM
GSH, you can't escape your shameful past...you thought nobody would remember, but I do. I branded that ass long ago.

Ass fetish, huh? Enjoy.
https://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bum-brand-you-bet.jpg

GSH
03-22-2016, 02:37 PM
BTW - your mistake is thinking I give a rat fuck what you think or say. It's been a fun little 10 minutes, but you'll just have to play with yourself the rest of the day.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2016, 02:42 PM
You have a link or something brother??

I want to see this clown in action lmao
This guy has at least 2 different "I quit" threads sometime between 2011 and 2013 iirc. For the goods, go to the 2013 finals Game 6 thread where--with 28 secs left--he said something like "I told you guys! It's ours!!!!" I don't really recall what happened in those remaining seconds, but GSH was nowhere to be found afterwards:lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2016, 02:44 PM
BTW - your mistake is thinking I give a rat fuck what you think or say.
You always have for 6 years running, that's why you'll always be my favorite bitch:tu

dabom
03-22-2016, 02:53 PM

:lol

dabom
03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
This guy has at least 2 different "I quit" threads sometime between 2011 and 2013 iirc. For the goods, go to the 2013 finals Game 6 thread where--with 28 secs left--he said something like "I told you guys! It's ours!!!!" I don't really recall what happened in those remaining seconds, but GSH was nowhere to be found afterwards:lol

:lmao