PDA

View Full Version : Sand Niggras............

lebomb
03-22-2016, 12:13 PM
Do you believe that ALL muslims have some deep seeded Koran belief that anyone outside of their cult should convert or die? or do you believe it truly is a small few that feel this way? Personally I do not trust any of these camel jockeys. You can never tell a normal muslim from a radical Koran believin towel head. Just my humble opinion on the sichiation.

Discuss......... :corn:

ChumpDumper
03-22-2016, 12:43 PM
So they all look the same to you.

hater
03-22-2016, 12:45 PM
Gahdafis revenge tbh.

You armed and paid jihadists to take out the only guy that could stop the hordes.

It's your cake, and you sitting on it

hater
03-22-2016, 12:47 PM
Can u imagine if Russia had allowed Assad to fall?????

Armagedon would be in Europe already. Hail the Red Army tbqh saving Europes ass time and time again

ElNono
03-22-2016, 12:48 PM
If all of them would be into Naruto this shit will probably happen less often, tbh

pgardn
03-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Can u imagine if Russia had allowed Assad to fall?????

Armagedon would be in Europe already. Hail the Red Army tbqh saving Europes ass time and time again

They pulled out, mission accomplished...

Im sure Assad is feeling all comfy.

Holy shit...

pgardn
03-22-2016, 12:54 PM
Do you believe that ALL muslims have some deep seeded Koran belief that anyone outside of their cult should convert or die? or do you believe it truly is a small few that feel this way? Personally I do not trust any of these camel jockeys. You can never tell a normal muslim from a radical Koran believin towel head. Just my humble opinion on the sichiation.

Timothy Mcbomb + ammonium nitrate + fuel oil = Dead people in a federal building... Lebomb.

Trill Clinton
03-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Not you too lebomb

boutons_deux
03-22-2016, 01:08 PM

USA wouldn't leave Muslim countries alone, now the Muslims are fighting back.

Pelicans78
03-22-2016, 01:10 PM
Terrorism didn't really start in the Muslim world until the late 70s or early 80s. The Palestinian stuff before then was a national/Pan-Arab qualm against the Jews.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Timothy Mcbomb + ammonium nitrate + fuel oil = Dead people in a federal building... Lebomb.
Now imagine every kid is given a copy of the Turner Diaries to take as gospel and you might scratch the surface of the Quran's impact...at least in your analogy

boutons_deux
03-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Terrorism didn't really start in the Muslim world until the late 70s or early 80s. The Palestinian stuff before then was a national/Pan-Arab qualm against the Jews.

US/UK terrorized Iran for oil in 1953 by overthrowing democratically elected Mossadegh who wanted to nationalize US/UK oilcos, and installing their puppet the Shah, in turn overthrown by the Khomeini's 1979 revolution.

Then USA armed Saddam in his attack on Iran, and armed AQ in Afghanistan against the Russians.

This terrorist shit has a very long history of Europe and USA fucking around in other countries.

lebomb
03-22-2016, 01:27 PM
Not you too lebomb

I really dont know how I feel about it anymore. Its like the poe-poe bustin caps in niggras left and right. Its happening more and more. Kinda the same with sand niggras blowin shit up. Just sayin......... When I walk into any place and I see a sand niggra, Im like the white man with niggras and keep my eyes peeled. There isnt much I can do if shit goes boom, but I still scoot away some. :claw

Pelicans78
03-22-2016, 01:32 PM
US/UK terrorized Iran for oil in 1953 by overthrowing democratically elected Mossadegh who wanted to nationalize US/UK oilcos, and installing their puppet the Shah, in turn overthrown by the Khomeini's 1979 revolution.

Then USA armed Saddam in his attack on Iran, and armed AQ in Afghanistan against the Russians.

This terrorist shit has a very long history of Europe and USA fucking around in other countries.

I'm talking about the Muslim terrorist movement.

Blake
03-22-2016, 01:33 PM
Personally I do not trust any of these camel jockeys. You can never tell a normal muslim from a radical Koran believin towel head. Just my humble opinion on the sichiation.

http://www.nba.com/media/HAKEEM30_627a.jpg

boutons_deux
03-22-2016, 01:34 PM
I'm talking about the Muslim terrorist movement.

Iran's theocratic mullahs been financing terrorism after they got power in 1979, with a huge chip on their shoulders, after 25 years of the Shah's brutal oppression with US/UK approval.

lebomb
03-22-2016, 01:35 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/HAKEEM30_627a.jpg

I never did trust Hakeem........... :pctoss

03-22-2016, 01:56 PM

McVeigh is an American hero.

Pelicans78
03-22-2016, 02:01 PM
Iran's theocratic mullahs been financing terrorism after they got power in 1979, with a huge chip on their shoulders, after 25 years of the Shah's brutal oppression with US/UK approval.

Right, that's why I said it started in the late 70s and early 80s. Started with Iran funding Hezbollah and then the Sunnis got involved with Al Qaeda after they were done helping the U.S. end communism (you could actually use your "way to go Repugs!!!)

boutons_deux
03-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Right, that's why I said it started in the late 70s and early 80s. Started with Iran funding Hezbollah and then the Sunnis got involved with Al Qaeda after they were done helping the U.S. end communism (you could actually use your "way to go Repugs!!!)

Muslim terrorism from Iran got its justification in 1953, not 1979.

Terrorism from Muslims against Jews began after the Jewish terrorists kicked the English out of Palestine in 9147 and began genocide of the Palestinians, as other Muslim countries watched.

Blake
03-22-2016, 03:04 PM
I never did trust Hakeem........... :pctoss

Obviously. If he was playing today you'd shit your shorts at a Spurs Rockets game.

pgardn
03-23-2016, 01:04 AM
Now imagine every kid is given a copy of the Turner Diaries to take as gospel and you might scratch the surface of the Quran's impact...at least in your analogy

Seems that something in the Quran and
the Bible touched people in such a way that they wanted to pass it on and around.

The Turner Diaries, had to look it up.