PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebron says he wants to form a new super team with CP3/Wade/Carmelo

Thebesteva
03-23-2016, 10:13 PM
:lmao He said he's going to take a pay cut soon to form this team. Shocked no one has posted this yet...is there a bigger cuck in sports history than this guy?

He also also mentioned earlier this week he will opt out

AlexJones
03-23-2016, 10:45 PM
He just needs to make it happen with Durant, back in Miami

Spurs9
03-23-2016, 10:45 PM
:lmao He said he's going to take a pay cut soon to form this team. Shocked no one has posted this yet...is there a bigger cuck in sports history than this guy?

He also also mentioned earlier this week he will opt out
Link?

RD2191
03-23-2016, 10:51 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/lebron-james--i-ll-take-pay-cut-to-play-with-carmelo--d-wade-and-chris-paul-213430152-nba.html

RD2191
03-23-2016, 10:53 PM
Lol @ anyone who has this faggot in their top 10.

Thebesteva
03-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Link?

Sorry man...at work it's on the yahoo front page. I'm busy being a pinoy nurse

Bynumite
03-24-2016, 07:38 AM
This faggot Lebeta would play for Team USA in the NBA if he could :lmao

JohnnyMax
03-24-2016, 07:47 AM
Sorry man...at work it's on the yahoo front page. I'm busy being a pinoy nurse

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/lebron-james--i-ll-take-pay-cut-to-play-with-carmelo--d-wade-and-chris-paul-213430152-nba.html

UZER
03-24-2016, 07:52 AM
When asked about Lebron, Yoda replied, "This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph!"

Thebesteva
03-24-2016, 11:58 AM
When asked about Lebron, Yoda replied, "This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph!"

Lebron would just ask for a new Jedi coach and throw yoda under the bus

Seventyniner
03-24-2016, 02:05 PM
If I were a Cavs fan, LeBron opting in would scare me more than him opting out.

Thread
03-24-2016, 02:08 PM
If I were a Cavs fan, LeBron opting in would scare me more than him opting out.

No. It's psychological now for Cavs Fan. It's beyond reason & sense.

Just leave them be.

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 02:10 PM
Cleveland has done so much better before LeBron/after LeBron.
Twice.

Killakobe81
03-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Cleveland has done so much better before LeBron/after LeBron.
Twice.

I wouldnt go that far. I will say that he is a strange bird. Natural talent-wise he should be even greater than MJ ... but his mentality keeps him eternally behind jordan.

UZER
03-24-2016, 02:30 PM

Just leave them be.

It's an abusive relationship that Cleveland can't walk away from. At some point, it's on them.

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 02:54 PM
It's an abusive relationship that Cleveland can't walk away from. At some point, it's on them.
Don't take LeBron with scrubs leading you to the Finals Cleveland, go back to what you had before!

gambit1990
03-24-2016, 02:57 PM
wanting to play with melo :lol

Thread
03-24-2016, 03:08 PM

Absolutely.

& yes, it is on them. They know it. They had "her" at inception and thought it would last forever. When "she" up and left in the middle of night it was sheer catastrophe. When "she" returned in the middle of night it was like a dream, an out of body experience that they could not & have not wrapped their mind around. To even consider, even sit while "her" & the others talk about "her" leaving again is simply inconceivable.

UZER
03-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Don't take LeBron with scrubs leading you to the Finals Cleveland, go back to what you had before!

No, take it, but deal his constant shenanigans. And if your okay with that, then good for you.

JMarkJohns
03-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Ultimately, his heart just isn't in it. Maybe it's the sport? Maybe it's the team? But he clearly only is vested when he's having fun, and he's not having fun in Cleveland, and clearly not having fun with these teammates.

For all his "hometown" and pro-Cleveland/Region bullshit, it's obvious he wasn't a child who dreamed of playing for his hometown teams. His chosen fandoms are all over the place, and they are mostly all frontrunners, or we're at the time he was growing up.

Simple fact is no great player from a place like Cleveland dreams of staying in Cleveland. James has said he even held the city in contempt.

More over, he knows these fans only "love" him because he's their property again. He's seen their scorn. Same with the owner. So who the fuck is he playing for? He hates the city, tolerates the fans, loathes his owner, and can't stand his teammates.

So he's in it for himself.

And he's not having fun.

So he thinks playing with his friends again will make this fun.

Either way, he isn't ringing again unless OKC, SA, GS's planes collide mid-air.

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 03:19 PM
What? You know he gotta get one for the Land.

Texas_Ranger
03-24-2016, 03:22 PM
He's not gonna win anything with those guys. LOL Carmelo.

And people think he's 3rd best player ever. Hahahaha, perhaps 3rd biggest pussy ever.

JMarkJohns
03-24-2016, 03:32 PM
What? You know he gotta get one for the Land.

Outside of some ghost-written, self-felating, return of the king puff piece, where is the evidence he truly cares for anything about that area.

Shit, after Delonte West, I'm not even sure he likes his mom.

Cleveland now reminds him of Cleveland then...

That is to say his failures to win a title now remind him of his failures to win a title then.

James isn't the type of person to confront failure with a man in the mirror moment.

He fled the first time because his heart and mind said to.

His final 2009 game he walked off the court removing his jersey after a surprise playoff defeat.

Now he's digitally removing Cleveland from contacts, and host of other pseudo-aggressive, passive-assertive shit.

He's got his rings. He's seeing he's not winning anymore.

He doesn't want to stop playing, but he's already quit this team.

Whatever he does going forward is about him.

He's over it. I think he's content to be a tier-2 superstar.

Credit to a Kobe, Duncan, and even a Curry, but those two aren't settling for less than what they know they should achieve. Should. Not could. Should. They expect it. When they had bodies that allowed it, they did everything they could to make it happen.

Gonna have to see. But I think he's checked out.

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 03:35 PM
Outside of some ghost-written, self-felating, return of the king puff piece, where is the evidence he truly cares for anything about that area.

That is to say his failures to win a title now remind him of his failures to win a title then.

James isn't the type of person to confront failure with a man in the mirror moment.

His final 2009 game he walked off the court removing his jersey after a surprise playoff defeat.

Now he's digitally removing Cleveland from contacts, and host of other pseudo-aggressive, passive-assertive shit.

Credit to a Kobe, Duncan, and even a Curry, but those two aren't settling for less than what they know they should achieve. Should. Not could. Should. They expect it. When they had bodies that allowed it, they did everything they could to make it happen.

I was just quoting his commercial

JoeTait75
03-24-2016, 03:37 PM

Well it isn't as if we can just pick up someone else at the Hall-of-Famer Store. And the fact is that without LeBron the Cavaliers are a bottom-feeding franchise not just in the NBA but in all of professional sports. For better or for worse, this is the guy we have.

JMarkJohns
03-24-2016, 03:39 PM
I was just quoting his commercial

I remember.

James has to feel sold a bill of goods. "Return home. Win them a Title. They'll worship you."

All still may be true, but if you hate your life, what does love from the loathed matter?

Killakobe81
03-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Breaking ESPN news he apologized to the front-office for his recent behavior ... talk about a Beta personality ...he cant even express his frustrations like an alpha.
Such a great talent ...i wish I was part of his crew I would be his hype man but a real one. or like Em's conscience when he is counseling Grady.

"Bron, you gonna let a dude called Kiwi lock you down?1 you are top 3 all-time. Over Tim, Magic and a host of others. go at that man!!! take what is yours Dunk on these bitch ass niccas you are the chosen one!!! you were meant to bring balance to the force!!!!

How much do you think I could get to be Lebron's ego fluffer?

JMarkJohns
03-24-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm not a LeBron apologist. But dude was never allowed to be his own person or players. From the second he was drafted it was always him as the shitty city's savior. It's the only right he can do. All else is failure. How many others have been that?

Woulda been something to see him go to another team early.

Maybe it turns out the same. He doesn't seem to handle expectations well, especially when they aren't consistently being achieved.

baseline bum
03-24-2016, 04:49 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15059436/lebron-james-eyes-alliance-carmelo-anthony-dwyane-wade-chris-paul-dream-teams-always-win

Five Dream Teams that failed spectacularly
Thomas Neumann
ESPN.com

Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James said he wants to play alongside Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade before their careers end.

It's a tantalizing prospect for basketball observers -- and likely a frightening scenario for players who aren't able to join forces with them. Still, a monumental collection of talent doesn't guarantee ultimate success. History tells us that lofty expectations, injuries and downright dysfunction can torpedo great teams.

So maybe LeBron should be careful of what he wishes for as we revisit five Dream Teams that failed to realize their championship aspirations:

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers

The Lakers were two years removed from repeating as NBA champions when they boldly acquired superstars Dwight Howard and Steve Nash to join an existing core of Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol and Metta World Peace. Instead of returning to the top of the NBA, the team fired head coach Mike Brown after a 1-4 start and was later decimated by injuries. Mike D'Antoni replaced Brown, and the Lakers reached the playoffs as the seventh seed in the West before being swept by the San Antonio Spurs in the first round. Howard signed with the Houston Rockets as a free agent after the season amid speculation that he and Bryant couldn't coexist.

2011 Philadelphia Eagles

After quarterback Vince Young signed with Philadelphia to back up Michael Vick, Young infamously dubbed the Eagles as a "Dream Team." Heading into that season, Philly also acquired Nnamdi Asomugha, Jason Babin, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Ronnie Brown to bolster a nucleus that included Vick, DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy and Asante Samuel. Instead of winning their first Super Bowl championship, the Eagles lost four of their first five games and were 4-8 on Dec. 1. Four consecutive victories to close the season weren't enough to earn a playoff berth, and head coach Andy Reid lasted only one more season before Chip Kelly arrived and began overturning the roster.

2004 New York Yankees

Even by the Yankees' standards, the infusion of talent for the 2004 season was extraordinary. The franchise hadn't won the World Series since 2000, and it was determined to return to its rightful spot atop the baseball world. The Yankees added Alex Rodriguez, Gary Sheffield, Kevin Brown, Jon Lieber and Javier Vazquez to a roster already boasting Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera, Jorge Posada, Hideki Matsui and Mike Mussina. Holy S---! Few remember the 101 games Yankees won that year, as the team unforgettably lost the American League Championship Series to the Boston Red Sox in seven games after winning the first three.

2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers

After failing to win a fourth consecutive NBA championship in 2003, the Lakers lured future Hall of Famers Gary Payton and Karl Malone aboard to join Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal. Surely, the rest of the NBA -- and possibly the entire known universe -- would be punished for interrupting such a ferocious dynasty. As it turned out, a pivotal injury to Malone and eroding chemistry hurt the Lakers, who lost in five games to the gritty Detroit Pistons. Even the soothing Zen teachings of Phil Jackson couldn't detoxify a team fraught with dysfunction. By the time the Lakers tipped off the 2004-05 season, O'Neal, Payton, Malone and Jackson were no longer with the organization.

1980 U.S.S.R. Olympic ice hockey team

How dominant was the juggernaut Soviet team that lost in the medal round to a roster of plucky American amateurs and college kids? Consider that the U.S.S.R. had won gold in the four prior Olympics -- and in the previous 17 world championships -- the Soviets had won 14 golds, two silvers and one bronze. Nevertheless, the Americans won 4-3 to pull off one of the greatest upsets in sports history. If you're too young to know about this story, school yourself and watch the movie "Miracle."

baseline bum
03-24-2016, 04:51 PM
:lmao

Holy fuck if lbrn leaves again

Killakobe81
03-24-2016, 04:51 PM
I'm not a LeBron apologist. But dude was never allowed to be his own person or players. From the second he was drafted it was always him as the shitty city's savior. It's the only right he can do. All else is failure. How many others have been that?

Woulda been something to see him go to another team early.

Maybe it turns out the same. He doesn't seem to handle expectations well, especially when they aren't consistently being achieved.

Great point. not only did he have the city's hopes on his shoulders but he also has had more early hype and expectations than any athlete ... outside of Tiger right off the bat and he has met our exceeded MOST expectations. Still think he missed a shot at being the GOAt and obviously he is 0 for Cleveland but overall he has been a huge success as a player.

baseline bum
03-24-2016, 04:53 PM

Just leave them be.

They were selling your shit

baseline bum
03-24-2016, 04:58 PM

Damn that's harsh. And I can't argue with any of it.

JMarkJohns
03-24-2016, 05:08 PM
Great point. not only did he have the city's hopes on his shoulders but he also has had more early hype and expectations than any athlete ... outside of Tiger right off the bat and he has met our exceeded MOST expectations. Still think he missed a shot at being the GOAt and obviously he is 0 for Cleveland but overall he has been a huge success as a player.

From opening tip it has been about the city has lacked a Title for 50 years.

Tiger certainly had his burden, namely racial in a white sport, so I won't diminish, but most black people weren't watching golf early on in his career to expect greatness. By the time they expected it, Tiger was already great.

LeBron was "The Chosen One" on Sports Illustrated at 16.

Some of it's his own fault, allowing it, cultivating it.

But he was equal parts Magic and Michael as a prep player. There was never a question of whether he'd be great, but rather exactly what great would be defined as once he was through raising the bar. He wasn't allowed to develop. He had to carry the entire city/region as a dominant star. His first commercial was a his "frozen, deer in headlights" commercial where announcers wondered if the game was too big for him. His second commercial was him onstage being named King James with his own gospel of "pass, pass, pass..."

He was never allowed to just be what he could grow into naturally.

Jordan got that. Kobe got it.

This isn't an excuse. He's had every opportunity and he's choked on several, run from others, and played Beta-Alpha in Miami.

He's made his bed.

But what if he was like Steph Curry's ascension? What if he had the time to develop rather unassumingly, as just another talented player?

For better or worse or for the good, the bad, and the ugly, James mirrors Cleveland: had great potential at one time, but a lack of vision has seen its best potential maximized elsewhere and squandered there.

Killakobe81
03-24-2016, 05:21 PM
From opening tip it has been about the city has lacked a Title for 50 years.

Tiger certainly had his burden, namely racial in a white sport, so I won't diminish, but most black people weren't watching golf early on in his career to expect greatness. By the time they expected it, Tiger was already great.

LeBron was "The Chosen One" on Sports Illustrated at 16.

Some of it's his own fault, allowing it, cultivating it.

But he was equal parts Magic and Michael as a prep player. There was never a question of whether he'd be great, but rather exactly what great would be defined as once he was through raising the bar. He wasn't allowed to develop. He had to carry the entire city/region as a dominant star. His first commercial was a his "frozen, deer in headlights" commercial where announcers wondered if the game was too big for him. His second commercial was him onstage being named King James with his own gospel of "pass, pass, pass..."

He was never allowed to just be what he could grow into naturally.

Jordan got that. Kobe got it.

This isn't an excuse. He's had every opportunity and he's choked on several, run from others, and played Beta-Alpha in Miami.

He's made his bed.

But what if he was like Steph Curry's ascension? What if he had the time to develop rather unassumingly, as just another talented player?

For better or worse or for the good, the bad, and the ugly, James mirrors Cleveland: had great potential at one time, but a lack of vision has seen its best potential maximized elsewhere and squandered there.

More great points. I agree with you he cultivated a lot of this on his own with the chosen one tattoo, plenty of questionable decisions. So no excuses ...
But considering all the hype, pressure etc. He has been more good overall than bad.
He also was the game's best player in a social media age that if Jordan had faced his legacy is just a bit different. he still would be GOAT but he was mostly protected by the press. Lebron is loved by the nerds in the media but the old school guys not just SKip view him unfairly due to the cult of Jordan prism.

What if Lebron pre-dated Jordan? would people view him differently?

JoeTait75
03-24-2016, 05:29 PM

It was never going to be that way, though. I mean, Steph Curry didn't get a single major-college scholarship offer coming out of high school- IIRC the only three offers he got were from Davidson, Virginia Commonwealth and VMI. Just a total apples-and-oranges comparison.

Back in the day LeBron would have gone to college and played for someone like Dean Smith for 2-3 years. I think that's a crucial stage in a player's development that he missed out on, and I think LeBron himself would admit as much.

As for the Cleveland thing... I do think LeBron resented the pressure to break the city's title drought. Like, "I have enough on my plate already- why do I have to make up for Marty going into the Prevent against John Elway, or Byner carrying the ball like a loaf of bread on the goal line, or Mesa being afraid to throw his fastball in the ninth inning against the Marlins? That isn't in my job description" And if that's the way he feels/felt, I honesty don't blame him.

At the same time, though, that burden goes with the territory here, fair or not. And hey, LeBron didn't have to come back. He could have stayed in Miami and nobody would have thought poorly of him for doing so.

JMarkJohns
03-24-2016, 05:42 PM
Yeah... All that. Just saying he never played a game where he wasn't expected to redefine great, or a season where an entire region's sports failings werent thrust upon him as a sacrifial lamb, an involuntary penance that rights those wrongs unto triumph.

If he had to fight to be great, he'd want it more.

Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.
Kobe had to play second fiddle for years.
Curry had to claw himself to the top.

James was announced, anointed, and apprised. He had no choice in the expectations laid upon him.

He embraced all the good that brought, but never developed the attitude to conquer it.

That's probably why he thrived. Beta-Alpha was a good role for him.

Wade was a vocal alpha leader, James the alpha talent.

It worked.

James is fooling himself if he thinks Carmelo and Paul can replicate Wade.

Or maybe he doesn't give a shit, and he just wants to have fun with friends.

Ultimately he doesn't have the focus, the heart, or the will to bend the League to his talent.

JohnnyMax
03-24-2016, 06:21 PM
Breaking ESPN news he apologized to the front-office for his recent behavior ... talk about a Beta personality ...he cant even express his frustrations like an alpha.
Such a great talent ...i wish I was part of his crew I would be his hype man but a real one. or like Em's conscience when he is counseling Grady.

"Bron, you gonna let a dude called Kiwi lock you down?1 you are top 3 all-time. Over Tim, Magic and a host of others. go at that man!!! take what is yours Dunk on these bitch ass niccas you are the chosen one!!! you were meant to bring balance to the force!!!!

How much do you think I could get to be Lebron's ego fluffer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyVF8l_Bv34

Killakobe81
03-24-2016, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyVF8l_Bv34

:lol

D-Wade
03-24-2016, 09:46 PM
Nothing against Lebron I just don't get this mentality. I like the fact that players these days aren't sociopaths, but that doesn't mean you can't still have a killer instinct on court and also be homies off of it.

ambchang
03-24-2016, 09:53 PM
A reminder to Lebron that super teams don't always win it all.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15059436/lebron-james-eyes-alliance-carmelo-anthony-dwyane-wade-chris-paul-dream-teams-always-win

Great piece. Unfortunately only 2 of the 5 teams were basketball teams.

100%duncan
03-24-2016, 11:02 PM
That team wouldnt be scary at all :lol those dudes would be way past their primes

Thebesteva
03-25-2016, 01:27 AM
He unfollowed the Cavs from Instagram and now this...really weird shit man. Even by Lebron standards

Mitch
03-25-2016, 01:51 AM
:lol if those fucks go to Clippers

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2016, 02:12 AM
:lol if those fucks go to Clippers
LeBron would never leave the Eastern Conference

JohnnyMax
03-25-2016, 02:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CePy9bCWEAAqx8F.jpg

JohnnyMax
03-25-2016, 02:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeQDLSEWAAEIFdY.jpg

Kawhitstorm
03-25-2016, 02:49 AM
Considering their age/milage, this is going to end up like the Rockets "super team" of Hakeem/Clyde/Pippen/Barkley.:lol

Mal
03-25-2016, 05:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CePy9bCWEAAqx8F.jpg

Lol Bosh, Lol LeBron, Lol James Jones, lol this acctually could happen in Cleveland via trades

mudyez
03-25-2016, 06:27 AM
How good would they actually be?

Not sure they are better than current Spurs or Dubs. (who would handle the ball?, Melos D, system)

Chillen
03-25-2016, 07:26 AM
To make that happen he would have to take a huge paycut with the Cavs, the Clippers would have to agree to a CP3 for Irving trade, Knicks get Carmelo's consent for a Love for Melo trade, Wade would have to get bought out in Miami. So technically, yes it's possible. LeBron wouldn't be making sh*t though. Another scenario he signs with the Clippers for the vet min, they trade DeAndre Jordan for Melo, Wade get's bought out signs for vet min. In no way is it possible if he signs with the Heat again, no one would trade for Bosh now.

Thread
03-25-2016, 10:35 AM
Just grist for Media mill till the playoffs commence. At that point we'll/fans will be made fun of for -starting- & feeding this feeding frenzy.

Molotov
03-25-2016, 08:33 PM
LeBeta is such a faggot.

UZER
03-25-2016, 09:45 PM
Lebron always looking for that approval.

LkrFan
03-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Considering their age/milage, this is going to end up like the Rockets "super team" of Hakeem/Clyde/Pippen/Barkley.:lol

:lol

DMC
03-25-2016, 11:53 PM
He can form his lips into the shape of a pussy and I'll fuck them.

DMC
03-25-2016, 11:54 PM
How good would they actually be?

Not sure they are better than current Spurs or Dubs. (who would handle the ball?, Melos D, system)
Only one ball.

DMC
03-26-2016, 12:00 AM
Yeah... All that. Just saying he never played a game where he wasn't expected to redefine great, or a season where an entire region's sports failings werent thrust upon him as a sacrifial lamb, an involuntary penance that rights those wrongs unto triumph.

If he had to fight to be great, he'd want it more.

Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.
Kobe had to play second fiddle for years.
Curry had to claw himself to the top.

James was announced, anointed, and apprised. He had no choice in the expectations laid upon him.

He embraced all the good that brought, but never developed the attitude to conquer it.

That's probably why he thrived. Beta-Alpha was a good role for him.

Wade was a vocal alpha leader, James the alpha talent.

It worked.

James is fooling himself if he thinks Carmelo and Paul can replicate Wade.

Or maybe he doesn't give a shit, and he just wants to have fun with friends.

Ultimately he doesn't have the focus, the heart, or the will to bend the League to his talent.
Well stated.

I've always felt like Lebron sees the NBA as a playground, not a job. He went to work for a couple years in Miami but he's back to his playground mentality. Why not? It's a game after all.. "It's just basketball" -Lebron, not Jordan.

Thread
03-26-2016, 04:12 AM
Well stated.

I've always felt like Lebron sees the NBA as a playground, not a job. He went to work for a couple years in Miami but he's back to his playground mentality. Why not? It's a game after all.. "It's just basketball" -Lebron, not Jordan.

& you enabled this slovenly behavior. You had his feet deep in that fire,,,then inexplicably pulled 'em out, applied some Bactine and sent him on his way to his Confirmation. The San Antonio Spurs, as much as anyone are guilty for what James has become.

z0sa
03-26-2016, 04:30 AM
Lebron needs a Daddy.

Thread
03-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Lebron needs a Daddy.

He needs him some marital discord on the opposite bench.

TDMVPDPOY
03-26-2016, 10:02 AM
htf is this clown going to end up top5 goat lists if he continues beg for shit?

DMC
03-26-2016, 10:02 AM
& you enabled this slovenly behavior. You had his feet deep in that fire,,,then inexplicably pulled 'em out, applied some Bactine and sent him on his way to his Confirmation. The San Antonio Spurs, as much as anyone are guilty for what James has become.
There were 29 other teams including yours who are just as culpable. We sent him back to that shithole up north. You haven't even ruffled his feathers.

LkrFan
03-26-2016, 10:42 AM
When have we ever heard Magic, Bird, MJ, Zeke or any legend say they need superstar help? And BSPN got the audacity to rank him 3rd all time? Then you farmers ran with it. Pathetic.

ambchang
03-26-2016, 01:03 PM
When have we ever heard Magic, Bird, MJ, Zeke or any legend say they need superstar help? And BSPN got the audacity to rank him 3rd all time? Then you farmers ran with it. Pathetic.

Kobe begged for kidd. That's why he's 12.

LkrFan
03-26-2016, 07:26 PM
Kobe begged for kidd. That's why he's 12.
Wrong. Phil tried to trade him for a Kidd package.

ambchang
03-26-2016, 08:49 PM
Wrong. Phil tried to trade him for a Kidd package.

FKI8K7GP3NM

LkrFan
03-26-2016, 08:51 PM
FKI8K7GP3NM

Forgot about that vid tbh. :lmao

ambchang
03-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Forgot about that vid tbh. :lmao

What kind of laker fan are you? That was the critical point in exposing your alpha as a beta.

LkrFan
03-26-2016, 08:59 PM
What kind of laker fan are you? That was the critical point in exposing your alpha as a beta.

Uh, no. IIRC Jim wanted him too (TP for Kidd). Shhh!

ambchang
03-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Uh, no. IIRC Jim wanted him too (TP for Kidd). Shhh!

Pop wanted kidd for Parker.

Besides, kids will be the beta to Duncan. But Kobe will be the beta to kidd.

spurraider21
03-26-2016, 09:03 PM
:lol a team in 2016 with Melo and Wade

Thebesteva
03-27-2016, 12:58 AM
I dunno man, I think Lebron is one of the best talents we've ever seen but ironically his greatest downfall is he's a 1 man team. No, he's not a ball hog by any means but he tries to do too much. If you haven't noticed, Lebron isnt really about forming a deep/well balanced team. He wants 2-3 superstars around him that he can dish it out to and to just take over games when he can.

It's a shame for his sake that he never had a Phil Jackson, Pop, or even a Carlisle to kind of put him in his place and mold him into top 3 material. Instead, he BS'es himself into thinking if the team isnt winning now its time to bolt and form a new one.

I will not be shocked if he convinces Melo/Wade/CP3 to do another super team in either Cleveland or another city. If he does that however, it will truly cement him as GOAT faggots tbh. Kobe never begged for Shaq...if anything he wanted to be his own man. Duncan never begged for talent, MJ, Bird, etc never begged for talent. They had people who wanted to play for them.

z0sa
03-27-2016, 01:38 AM
He needs him some marital discord on the opposite bench.

What, like some rape allegations?

JohnnyMax
03-27-2016, 02:14 AM
Hating Kobe will brainwash you to be scared of saying anything bad about Lebron... Its why Spurs fans keep bringing up Kobe so they can avoid mentioning Lebron

Thread
03-27-2016, 08:02 AM
What, like some rape allegations?

You've nary room. Your Neal raped......then you hired him.

dbreiden83080
03-27-2016, 10:29 AM
I don't understand any of this nonsense with all this team up bullshit? I loved watching the teams in the 90's and those great rivalries, Knicks, Bulls, Pacers. Never recall hearing Ewing or Miller, saying "Get me to Chicago to play with Mike and Scottie". Those guys were friends off the court too. All this talk about playing with friends, and super teams? How can I make it easier to win these rings? Whatever..

djohn2oo8
03-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Pathetic

Thread
03-27-2016, 10:58 AM
It's all fabricated nonsense to tied us over till the playoffs. If he leaves Cleveland I'll be a monkey's ass.

daslicer
03-27-2016, 12:39 PM
I will not be shocked if he convinces Melo/Wade/CP3 to do another super team in either Cleveland or another city. If he does that however, it will truly cement him as GOAT faggots tbh. Kobe never begged for Shaq...if anything he wanted to be his own man. Duncan never begged for talent, MJ, Bird, etc never begged for talent. They had people who wanted to play for them.

:lol Of course he never begged for Shaq since he got to play with him from day one. Kobe's success is equivalent to that stupid talent less rich kid whose only rich because he inherited daddy's money.

Killakobe81
03-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Hating Kobe will brainwash you to be scared of saying anything bad about Lebron... Its why Spurs fans keep bringing up Kobe so they can avoid mentioning Lebron :toast

djohn2oo8
03-27-2016, 03:20 PM
It's all fabricated nonsense to tied us over till the playoffs. If he leaves Cleveland I'll be a monkey's ass.

You dont think he will leave again?

Thread
03-27-2016, 04:11 PM
You dont think he will leave again?

No. It's just an act to rouse the rabble.

Thread
03-27-2016, 04:12 PM
Hating Kobe will brainwash you to be scared of saying anything bad about Lebron... Its why Spurs fans keep bringing up Kobe so they can avoid mentioning Lebron

Exactly and is kin to the whole rent free/buy thingy.

~O~
03-27-2016, 04:46 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/3/24/11298762/lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-play-together-chris-paul-warm-weather

and I'm against it.