PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Men

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Creepy Tow Truck Driver

The day before yesterday I had to go with this tow truck driver to pick up my car in Katy, TX. it got stuck there after the whole hurricane rita fiasco..

anyway, I was only gonna give him the keys and let him get it himself but he insisted on me going with him. the ride was, well, fairly awkward. he kept asking me about my love life. then he told me a story he heard on the radio about lesbians and how they had sex with their dog and when the dog went and screwed the neighbors dog, one of the lesbians killed it out of jealously. of course he got alot more into detail about it than I just did.

W. T. F. ??

oh yeah and he didnt use the word "sex" really, he preferred "F***". classy. After we got my car he stopped at a store and got me a drink then as we were passing restaurants he asked if i was hungry. uh no way am i going to go eat with you, buddy. ew

ladies share your experiences with creepy men.. I've got a ton of them. :vomit

TheTruth
09-27-2005, 04:34 PM
I know this guy who likes to watch women through their windows as the sleep at night.

Spurminator
09-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Why don't you tell me where you live and I'll tell you some of my Creepy Men stories in person?

Wear something blue. And no shoes.

Vashner
09-27-2005, 04:37 PM
How many guns did you have with you?

I carry at least 2 when I am on the road. A 13 round Sig (Army M11 pistol) with laser and a ultralight Kel-Tek P32 for backup...

Normally creeping people don't fook with me when a red dot is on the chest...

Ok now to being serious about your thread.. I do suggest you get martial arts + Texas CHL training...

More is better.

Glad your ok. Everyone should have a self defense plan if broke down on the side of the road. Flashlight, cellphone, mace at least... Gun only if your comfortable with it.

But at least know how to kick the chin's.. kick the nad.. pull hair etc.

http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/ct03sm.jpg
http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/ct02sm.jpg

tlongII
09-27-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm creepy.

MiNuS
09-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Spurfect,doesn't this topic belong in the "Political Forum".

We don't need to talk about Bush in "The Club":(

LuvBones
09-27-2005, 04:41 PM
How you meet so many weird guys i will never know.. but since you already have plenty of creepy men stories, why would you go with a stranger tow truck driver?!

batman2883
09-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Hey Spurfect arent you kinda cute you should expect things to happen to cute girls....and damn tlong i see your avatar and all i keep thinking is..."There here"

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 04:46 PM
How you meet so many weird guys i will never know.. but since you already have plenty of creepy men stories, why would you go with a stranger tow truck driver?!

lol I'll never know either. am I some sort of magnet to them? lol. I went with him because Jose is the one that recommended him, supposedly it's the guy that tows all of his cars and he knows him.. so I wasn't really worried

LuvBones
09-27-2005, 04:50 PM
ah ok... yeah, don't trust Jose anymore. He's always trying to hook you up with ANYONE. :lol

Kori Ellis
09-27-2005, 04:51 PM
I have a lot of creepy guy/stalker stories .. none of which I want to talk about on the internet to provoke more. :lol

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
ah ok... yeah, don't trust Jose anymore. He's always trying to hook you up with ANYONE. :lol

lol I know. but he kinda gave up on that already, lol. this guy was married though and had like 17,000 kids :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
09-27-2005, 04:59 PM
What about creepy girl stories? Like the kind that show up at your window covered in branches because they've been hiding in your bushes. It happens!

Kori Ellis
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
What about creepy girl stories? Like the kind that show up at your window covered in branches because they've been hiding in your bushes. It happens!

:lmao

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 05:07 PM

silly there are no creepy GIRLS! :angel lol j/k..I'm sure there are some. feel free to share those stories too :tu

Shelly
09-27-2005, 05:10 PM
There's a shemale living in my neighborhood.

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey and damn tlong i see your avatar and all i keep thinking is..."There here"
:lol

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 05:13 PM
:lmao @ shemale

Horry For 3!
09-27-2005, 05:16 PM
There are a lot of fucked up people in this world, I guess you encountered one....

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey Spurfect arent you kinda cute you should expect things to happen to cute girls....and damn tlong i see your avatar and all i keep thinking is..."There here"

I was thinking the same thing! About tlong's avatar...lol :lol

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 05:19 PM
There are a lot of fucked up people in this world, I guess you encountered one....

I've encountered plenty, lol. I dont really know if he was messed up or what.. but isn't it kinda strange to talk about stuff like that with someone you dont even know? i mean come on people should know better

Vashner
09-27-2005, 05:26 PM
A lot of people think they will never get attacked, mugged, robbed etc.
You should get some pepper spray at least... every woman or person out on there own should have it or better. Murphy's law...

Horry For 3!
09-27-2005, 05:27 PM
I've encountered plenty, lol. I dont really know if he was messed up or what.. but isn't it kinda strange to talk about stuff like that with someone you dont even know? i mean come on people should know better
Maybe he thought you looked good and wanted to get it on? :lmao

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 05:37 PM
A lot of people think they will never get attacked, mugged, robbed etc.
You should get some pepper spray at least... every woman or person out on there own should have it or better. Murphy's law...

yeah that's true. i'm too chicken to have guns around but I can deal with pepper spray :tu

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Maybe he thought you looked good and wanted to get it on? :lmao

:vomit :vomit :vomit lol

TOP-CHERRY
09-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Creepy Tow Truck Driver

The day before yesterday I had to go with this tow truck driver to pick up my car in Katy, TX. it got stuck there after the whole hurricane rita fiasco..

anyway, I was only gonna give him the keys and let him get it himself but he insisted on me going with him. the ride was, well, fairly awkward. he kept asking me about my love life. then he told me a story he heard on the radio about lesbians and how they had sex with their dog and when the dog went and screwed the neighbors dog, one of the lesbians killed it out of jealously. of course he got alot more into detail about it than I just did.

W. T. F. ??

oh yeah and he didnt use the word "sex" really, he preferred "F***". classy. After we got my car he stopped at a store and got me a drink then as we were passing restaurants he asked if i was hungry. uh no way am i going to go eat with you, buddy. ew

DAMN!!! I'd be scared out of my mind!!!!

Every girl should have pepper spray in their purse... which reminds me... I need one! :oops

Kori Ellis
09-27-2005, 05:42 PM
You should have pepper spray and/or know some type of self defense. When I lived alone in L.A. I had a gun. But since I've been married and have lived in San Antonio, I don't go anywhere alone, so I don't need it here.

There's a lot of creeps in the world, male and female, be smart.

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 05:44 PM
You should have pepper spray and/or know some type of self defense. When I lived alone in L.A. I had a gun. But since I've been married and have lived in San Antonio, I don't go anywhere alone, so I don't need it here.

There's a lot of creeps in the world, male and female, be smart.

you had a gun??

Kori Ellis
09-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I've known how to shoot a gun since I was 10 or something.

It's no big deal.

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I've know how to shoot a gun since I was 10 or something.

It's no big deal.
cool.

i like to go hunting with my dad. and kill the deer.

Horry For 3!
09-27-2005, 05:47 PM
:vomit :vomit :vomit lol
Atleast he didn't do anything and you got your car back :tu

Vashner
09-27-2005, 05:47 PM
I was on the phone about 10 years ago with my GF back then. She was at payphone near medical on Wuzback at a stop & go. She started screaming and I just heard the phone drop... anyway scared the shit out of me. A guy had stolen her purse. The idiot locked her outside the store (he came out and locked the door even though she was screaming to get in)..

Ok so a gun would not of helped just saying.. when you least expect it. They never found her purse or perp. But I just said hang up and call the police then I hauled ass like 100mph down there ...

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:01 PM
pepper spray, or those retractable beaters would help those are freaking very very powerful even coming from a girls swing

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:02 PM
, or those retractable beaters would help those are freaking very very powerful even coming from a girls swing

how do you know??

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:02 PM
My brother in law was an mp, he had one i hit myself on accident that shit hurt...really bad...i thought i broke my elbow bone

Vashner
09-27-2005, 06:13 PM
I don't think you can carry a baton.. maybe a lady could get away with it.. Even CHL prohibits other weapons. I could be wrong but I would double check before packing an expanding baton. At home and car maybe.. out on your person walking around... hum I don't know.

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:16 PM
That shit hurts, i barely tapped my elbow with it and i swear i thought my elbow bone was broken, i was freaking out.....i couldnt stop laughing.....

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:18 PM
My brother in law was an mp, he had one i hit myself on accident that shit hurt...really bad...i thought i broke my elbow bone
:lol :lol :lol
well that was funny.

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:20 PM
That shit hurts, i barely tapped my elbow with it and i swear i thought my elbow bone was broken, i was freaking out.....i couldnt stop laughing.....
does it hurt like the shots the dentist gives you?

i hate those damn things & my dentist too.

TOP-CHERRY
09-27-2005, 06:21 PM
I was on the phone about 10 years ago with my GF back then. She was at payphone near medical on Wuzback at a stop & go. She started screaming and I just heard the phone drop... anyway scared the shit out of me. A guy had stolen her purse. The idiot locked her outside the store (he came out and locked the door even though she was screaming to get in)..

Ok so a gun would not of helped just saying.. when you least expect it. They never found her purse or perp. But I just said hang up and call the police then I hauled ass like 100mph down there ...
The store's owner??!! What an A-hole!!!!

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Uh no it hurts like someone just took a baseball bat and swung it full strength to your arm, and that was just a little tap

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Uh no it hurts like someone just took a baseball bat and swung it full strength to your arm, and that was just a little tap
:lol try falling 8 stairs down and falling flat on your face. :lol
i think i broke my nose

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:25 PM
lol at school?

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:29 PM
lol at school?
yeah and some thing else embrassing happend too.

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:29 PM
You pooped yourself?

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
You pooped yourself?
no!!

i was wearing a skirt and it went up on my trip to the floor :oops

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:32 PM
h a ha ha ha ha please tell me this happened when people could see it?

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:34 PM
h a ha ha ha ha please tell me this happened when people could see it?
yes and my teachers too. :oops

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:35 PM
ha ha ha ha i know they laughed i know i would have laughed...lol please dont tell me you were wearing a thong either cause you shouldnt be doing that

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:38 PM
ha ha ha ha i know they laughed i know i would have laughed...lol please dont tell me you were wearing a thong either cause you shouldnt be doing that

no i don't wear a thongs, my dad would give me the ass whooping of my life.

batman2883
09-27-2005, 06:39 PM
still very classic if its any consolation i fell going up the stairs

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 06:40 PM
still very classic if its any consolation i fell going up the stairs
gee, thanks i feel much better.

man i just did something stupid rightnow (oowwweee!!)

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2005, 07:57 AM
Creepy Tow Truck Driver

W. T. F. ??

Wow...was this a one man wrecker service? If not you should call the owner of the company and tell him exactly what happened. That shit is totally unacceptable.

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Wow...was this a one man wrecker service? If not you should call the owner of the company and tell him exactly what happened. That shit is totally unacceptable.

I think it was a one man wrecker service. I COULD complain to my boss, but I'm not.. he gave me a discount. :lol

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 08:50 AM

How do you know that Shelly? Do you have signs like these in your neighborhood?

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5496/shemalecrossing0ox.jpg

The sone
09-28-2005, 12:48 PM

cmon manny thats just hott...nothing says "i love you" like stalking...ahhhh, to be loved...to be loved... :depressed :depressed

The sone
09-28-2005, 12:49 PM
How do you know that Shelly? Do you have signs like these in your neighborhood?

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5496/shemalecrossing0ox.jpg

doesnt that sign mean "walking and pooping"?

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Check the tiny adam's apple on the neck! :lol

The sone
09-28-2005, 12:55 PM

you call that tiny? looks like a lodged chicken bone.. :lol

SpursWoman
09-28-2005, 12:58 PM

WTF? :lol

Banks91
09-28-2005, 01:08 PM
This thread is WEAK. i mean cmon , 3 pages so far over a some truck driver flirting with some chick???. Wats so creepy, did he touch her, any slick moves to get closer to her. Who ever started this thread is gassed, think way too highly of themselves

batman2883
09-28-2005, 01:10 PM
Spurfect did kinda look cute, maybe she does think highly of herself?

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Banks91 = tow truck driver :lol

Banks91
09-28-2005, 01:15 PM
nope

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 01:16 PM
wow so sharing interesting experienes you've had now makes one conceited.. whatever. :rolleyes

batman2883
09-28-2005, 01:18 PM
wow so sharing interesting experienes you've had now makes one conceited.. whatever. :rolleyes
ha ha haha

Kip Fanatic
09-28-2005, 01:22 PM
I dated a girl for three weeks. Well, to me she was getting too clingy. So, one night after our date it was still kind of early and so I decided to go out with my buddies and dropped her off at her house. She didn't want me to leave and insisted I stay. I told her it had been some time since going out with the guys. Anyway, I went out and got home like @1:15am or so. Around 2:45am or so, I got a knock on my apartment door. It was that girl in her PJ's asking me if she could sleep over. Uh...this chick was super hot, however, showing up at my apartment in her Chicago Cubs pj's @2:45am without advising me is freaking creepy. The sex was good though.

SpursWoman
09-28-2005, 01:24 PM
cmon manny thats just hott...nothing says "i love you" like stalking...ahhhh, to be loved...to be loved... :depressed :depressed

I carried around binoculars in my glove compartment for years. :lmao :smokin

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 01:27 PM
I knew a guy who had this girl that would try and find out where he was all the time after they broke up. She would call his friends and go to his work and ask for him. Then she left a message writtne in lipstick on the window of his car.

Banks91
09-28-2005, 01:32 PM
U kno wats funny to me, us guys are considered shallow , yet all chicks ever gotta say is this guy is creepy or that guy's creepy. When a good lookin guy pays attention to u, u feel all flattered, and is isnt this guy sweet. But then when a non good lookin guy does the same, suddenly its creepy, and u got to get out the pepper spray.

Hypocrisy

SpursWoman
09-28-2005, 01:39 PM
U kno wats funny to me, us guys are considered shallow , yet all chicks ever gotta say is this guy is creepy or that guy's creepy. When a good lookin guy pays attention to u, u feel all flattered, and is isnt this guy sweet. But then when a non good lookin guy does the same, suddenly its creepy, and u got to get out the pepper spray.

Hypocrisy

Actually no, if any complete stranger started talking to me about lesbians and beastiality when he was basically on the job....I would most certainly consider them creepy.

I have to know you before you start talking to me about that kind of stuff. :lol

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Actually no, if any complete stranger started talking to me about lesbians and beastiality when he was basically on the job....I would most certainly consider them creepy.

I have to know you before you start talking to me about that kind of stuff. :lol

same with me. i dont care if he's "hot" or not. creepy is creepy

Kip Fanatic
09-28-2005, 01:55 PM
^So some guy has to know you before talking to you about sex?

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 02:03 PM
^So some guy has to know you before talking to you about sex?

uh yeah, pretty much. you think it's normal for a stranger to come up to you and immediately start talking about sex? if you do then.. uh.. whatever floats your boat?

Kip Fanatic
09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
No not at all. I would freak out too. Even if the girl was really hot. I would wonder why a total stranger is telling me about a lesbian killing a dog. I was just wondering if we could get to know one another. J/K

batman2883
09-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Why take the necessary route of getting to know each other first, when you can just jump straight into sex talk...its the new times in the world sex is everywhere, besides im sure he knew he had very little time with miss spurfect and thought hey i should just jump right into this subject

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 02:20 PM
No not at all. I would freak out too. Even if the girl was really hot. I would wonder why a total stranger is telling me about a lesbian killing a dog. I was just wondering if we could get to know one another. J/K

something tells me that if the girl was really hot, he wouldn't care if it was creepy! lol. I wonder if most guys would think that is weird though, or if they'd actually like it.

Kip Fanatic
09-28-2005, 02:39 PM
It would be kind of interesting, but at the same time it would be kind of scary. Have you seen that movie Single White Female?

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
It would be kind of interesting, but at the same time it would be kind of scary. Have you seen that movie Single White Female?

yes.. talk about psycho! I guess woman CAN be scary...Fatal Attraction also comes to mind.. :devil :wow

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Any girl, hot or not that just comes up to you and starts talking about lesbians killing dogs is weird.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 03:13 PM
women are actually more psychotic then men, they have no feelings or emotions especially when it comes down to that time of the month

Vashner
09-28-2005, 03:25 PM
You can tell if a man is a gentleman or a whatever... it's all how your raised.

Treat a lady good and show some class. It's about your role models as well growing up.

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 03:25 PM
women are actually more psychotic then men, they have no feelings or emotions especially when it comes down to that time of the month

I think we should be given a free pass for those 5 days of the month.. think of it as someone kicking you in the nads for five days, you'd be cranky too :lol

Kip Fanatic
09-28-2005, 03:30 PM
I don't think Spurfect knows what it feels like to be kicked in the nuts. Only guys know what that feels like. However, I don't claim to know what it feels like to have a monthly period. I just know that I wouldn't want to be kicked in the nuts once, twice, or for five days straight. Just thinking of that hurts.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Hell just having a nut knicked my something causes very much pain in the abdomen area

tlongII
09-28-2005, 03:32 PM
I think we should be given a free pass for those 5 days of the month.. think of it as someone kicking you in the nads for five days, you'd be cranky too :lol

I'd rather not think of that.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 03:33 PM
bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb ba bomb bomb

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 03:40 PM

That's BS. If it were true every woman would be dead after her first period.

ADDED: If it were similar, women would go around grabbing their crotches and rolling around on the floor grimacing for those five days.

SpursWoman
09-28-2005, 03:50 PM
ADDED: If it were similar, women would go around grabbing their crotches and rolling around on the floor grimacing for those five days.

That wasn't a grimace, honey. :angel

Marklar MM
09-28-2005, 03:54 PM
That wasn't a grimace, honey. :angel

:wow

Vashner
09-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Ah yes.. that first midnight trip by yourself to buy kotex pads at HEB...

"what kind do you want".. (followed by grunts and anger)..

"ok ok"..

spursgurl101
06-11-2006, 11:03 PM
well I'm 14 but I've had a few. This guy followed me to all of my classes and kept wanting to talk to me and sit next to me. He even threatened any guy who talked to me. Finally my boyfriend scared him into leaving me the hell alone.

katyon6th
06-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Oh dear.

Nbadan
06-11-2006, 11:25 PM
I had a girlfriend who somehow got her (very rich) dad into stalking me. He would go to my job and talk to my friends. Now that's creepy.

Spurfect
06-11-2006, 11:40 PM
whoa talk about a flash back!! lol. well, while I'm here, there is a creepy stalker guy in my life right now. man it would take forever to list everything he's done so far. but some of my favorites are when he threatened to kidnap me and take me to mexico, and then another time where he basically said I need to give him a chance if I want to "keep my eyesight." *shudder*

Nbadan
06-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Still got you beat. I never told anyone, and never could prove it, but I had a premonition that some one with a big knife was stalking us when we were together, and then one morning my car had been vandalized. Someone, likely a male, with a big knife slashed multiple deep groves onto the hood. Plus, there were always these weird occurrances, like people wanting to photograph us for no real apparent reason. Needless to say we weren't together for much longer.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2006, 12:17 AM
who the heck bumps an obscure thread from september of last year

Nbadan
06-12-2006, 12:19 AM
who the heck bumps an obscure thread from september of last year

She's 14 and it's a good topic.

katyon6th
06-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Photographs?

Who the hell were you dating? Mary Kate and Ashley?

Nbadan
06-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Photographs?

Who the hell were you dating? Mary Kate and Ashley?

NO, I mean the person who bumped this thread in 14. I'm no PDBM.

katyon6th
06-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Oh, no. I was referring to the "rich dad" and the "photographs" thing. Sounded like you were dating someone famous or something.

MannyIsGod
06-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Spurfect isn't 14.

MannyIsGod
06-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Nevermind.

katyon6th
06-12-2006, 12:29 AM
No, but the girl who bumped this thread is.

Damn, Manny, pay attention.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-12-2006, 12:31 AM
No, but the girl who bumped this thread is.

Damn, Manny, pay attention.

He caught it...give him a break, Katy. :lol

Nbadan
06-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Oh, no. I was referring to the "rich dad" and the "photographs" thing. Sounded like you were dating someone famous or something.

Well no, but he was very, very wealthy. I mean, common, 'you two look good together' is not a good reason to photograph complete strangers.

katyon6th
06-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Well no, but he was very, very wealthy. I mean, common, 'you two look good together' is not a good reason to photograph complete strangers.

That happens to me all the time. What are you talking about?

Nbadan
06-12-2006, 12:34 AM
That happens to me all the time. What are you talking about?

I'm sure it does.

Kori Ellis
06-12-2006, 01:13 AM
whoa talk about a flash back!! lol. well, while I'm here, there is a creepy stalker guy in my life right now. man it would take forever to list everything he's done so far. but some of my favorites are when he threatened to kidnap me and take me to mexico, and then another time where he basically said I need to give him a chance if I want to "keep my eyesight." *shudder*

I've had a lot of stalkers before. You need to be really careful and report it if you think he's an actual threat to you.

pache100
06-12-2006, 10:13 AM
I've encountered plenty, lol. I dont really know if he was messed up or what.. but isn't it kinda strange to talk about stuff like that with someone you

Is he an independent or does he work for a company? If he's an independent, I would tell your friend Jose what happened and caution him about recommending this guy for any young females because the guy is inappropriate with them and obviously can't help himself. If he works for a company, I would report him to the company. He has no business talking to anyone like that.

PakiDan
06-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Can someone please stalk me. I have ice cream sandwiches!