PDA

View Full Version : Moon was probably a staging location for aliens involved in a battle for earth

SpursforSix
03-24-2016, 10:10 AM
I heard a pretty convincing argument that different races of aliens had a battle to take Earth 12,000 +/- years ago. And that there were probably nukes that went off on earth which caused a bunch of devasating stuff to happen. And that the pyramids of Egypt and Sphinx are much older than thought and preceded the great flood.

Also that the moon is hollow and not a natural satellite of the Earth. It's more of a death star that gave one of the alien races a superior position to stage attacks on the other that was on Earth.
Yep...it's still inhabited by aliens and Neal Armstrong supposedly mentioned seeing signs of UFO's during his moon trip.

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 10:13 AM
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4881393.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/crack-pipe.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwinutGUztnLAhUP3WMKHVWJD8YQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2Fwoman-dies-after-crack-pipe-4881517&psig=AFQjCNG0KLA1Rp5ok-94WDkyInTs71E-7A&ust=1458918778126496)

SpursforSix
03-24-2016, 10:18 AM
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4881393.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/crack-pipe.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwinutGUztnLAhUP3WMKHVWJD8YQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-news%2Fwoman-dies-after-crack-pipe-4881517&psig=AFQjCNG0KLA1Rp5ok-94WDkyInTs71E-7A&ust=1458918778126496)

I doubt you heard the podcast or are aware of the evidence supporting the OP.

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 10:21 AM
I missed it.
I had some Joe Joes for breakfast tho.

Wild Cobra
03-24-2016, 10:26 AM

I can believe the concept that aliens are real. Even Sumerian writings can be interpreted that they enslaved mankind about 60,000 years ago and genetically altered us to our modern form to make better slaves.

However...

When you went to the hollow moon...

That shows me you went strait for that crack pipe!

lefty
03-24-2016, 10:34 AM
What about the battle of L.A?

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 10:38 AM
I just ate two of these.
http://i1.wp.com/farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/11663689753_d3f68920ab.jpg?resize=500%2C311 (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQu-TS09nLAhUW0GMKHXchC-sQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theimpulsivebuy.com%2Fwordpre ss%2F2013%2F12%2F31%2Fquick-review-jack-in-the-box-southern-style-biscuits-bacon-egg-cheese-and-sausage-egg-cheese%2F&psig=AFQjCNEv7CZN7rGlbcaTFIaKghlubF5Fgw&ust=1458920264874355)
I will let you know how it affects my view of the hollow moon when I'm peaking on this and coffee.

Blake
03-24-2016, 10:40 AM
I can believe the concept that aliens are real. Even Sumerian writings can be interpreted that they enslaved mankind about 60,000 years ago and genetically altered us to our modern form to make better slaves.

However...

Oh I see.....aliens genetically altering and enslaving mankind is rational, but someone thinking the moon is hollow or made of cheese is on crack.

Got it.

Blake
03-24-2016, 10:42 AM
I just ate two of these.
http://i1.wp.com/farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/11663689753_d3f68920ab.jpg?resize=500%2C311 (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQu-TS09nLAhUW0GMKHXchC-sQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theimpulsivebuy.com%2Fwordpre ss%2F2013%2F12%2F31%2Fquick-review-jack-in-the-box-southern-style-biscuits-bacon-egg-cheese-and-sausage-egg-cheese%2F&psig=AFQjCNEv7CZN7rGlbcaTFIaKghlubF5Fgw&ust=1458920264874355)
I will let you know how it affects my view of the hollow moon when I'm peaking on this and coffee.

Didn't you start a cancer thread a while back?

SpursforSix
03-24-2016, 11:03 AM
Oh I see.....aliens genetically altering and enslaving mankind is rational, but someone thinking the moon is hollow or made of cheese is on crack.

Got it.

why do you think aliens genetically altering mankind is irrational? Once humans figured it out, we've been trying to genetically manipulate just about everything we can. No reason to think that a more intelligent race/species wouldn't do the same thing.

Twisted_Dawg
03-24-2016, 11:13 AM
I heard a pretty convincing argument that different races of aliens had a battle to take Earth 12,000 +/- years ago. And that there were probably nukes that went off on earth which caused a bunch of devasating stuff to happen. And that the pyramids of Egypt and Sphinx are much older than thought and preceded the great flood.

Also that the moon is hollow and not a natural satellite of the Earth. It's more of a death star that gave one of the alien races a superior position to stage attacks on the other that was on Earth.
Yep...it's still inhabited by aliens and Neal Armstrong supposedly mentioned seeing signs of UFO's during his moon trip.

Lost me at great flood. Not disputing a regional flood which so many ancient cultures wrote about, like the Mediterranean breaking through the Bosphorus Straights and flooding the land we now call the Black Sea, or some meteor strike in the ocean causing a massive tsunami flooding land. But I don't believe life was flourishing and then a great flood occurred flooding all land masses. Didn't happen.

Blake
03-24-2016, 11:24 AM
why do you think aliens genetically altering mankind is irrational? Once humans figured it out, we've been trying to genetically manipulate just about everything we can. No reason to think that a more intelligent race/species wouldn't do the same thing.

Lol. No reason to think aliens ever visited here at all.

Avante
03-24-2016, 11:24 AM
I have an uncle who has zero imagination/creativity, yep...none. He tells of a flight he was on going from Denver (home) to Little Rock Ark. He talks about looking out the window and seeing a, yep.....UFO. All the others on the flight also saw it, it was not another plane, and it would had to have been another jet at that height. Doug, isn't the type to play that, he did see something.

Something is out there, we are not alone.

So many things on this earth that couldn't have been built with the technology (lack of) of the times. So how was it done?

Blake
03-24-2016, 11:25 AM
There are currently 6 users browsing this thread.*(3 members and 3 guests)

Blake,*Avante,*Darth_Pelican

Oh neat. Fat ol fuck about to weigh in

Blake
03-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Oh he got it in before I called it

Lolololololol of course he believes in aliens

Silver&Black
03-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Cosmored

SpursforSix
03-24-2016, 11:43 AM
I have an uncle who has zero imagination/creativity, yep...none. He tells of a flight he was on going from Denver (home) to Little Rock Ark. He talks about looking out the window and seeing a, yep.....UFO. All the others on the flight also saw it, it was not another plane, and it would had to have been another jet at that height. Doug, isn't the type to play that, he did see something.

Something is out there, we are not alone.

So many things on this earth that couldn't have been built with the technology (lack of) of the times. So how was it done?

Space Lord Mother Fucker

SpursforSix
03-24-2016, 11:44 AM
dscfeQOMuGw

Avante
03-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Space Lord Mother Fucker

Space Lord............wow!

That was good.

Visitors from another dimension more so than a different planet.

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 12:39 PM
Have you Beliebers, I mean believers been probed by these aliens?

.G.
03-24-2016, 01:34 PM
http://sanibel-captiva.org/sanibel-island-fishing-/sanibel-island-fishing.jpg

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 01:59 PM
Didn't you start a cancer thread a while back?
Yes.
Questions posed and potential discussion was diet or not.
Refined sugar or not.
Crap like these breakfast biscuit sandwiches.
I'm slipping today.

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 02:13 PM
When they say little green men, why does it have to be 3 or 4 foot beings? Why can't aliens be the size of insects? If you think about the different atmospheric pressures and the dynamics that another planet might possess, they could be any size. The size of a dime or the size of a small house.

It is my OPINION that there are several creatures of different sizes and levels of intelligence. There is no way that we will ever get to meet them though. I don't believe in space ships but not because I don't believe in aliens. I don't believe in space ships because they would have to be vessels that are looking for a permanent home. If their home planet was so close that they could just visit earth then we would have found that planet already. There is no way that they have mastered travelling faster than the speed of light. If they did then we wouldn't be able to see them or they would have already made their presence known.

So, yes I believe in aliens and no I don't believe Avante's pedo uncle saw them.

SpursforSix
03-24-2016, 02:28 PM
When they say little green men, why does it have to be 3 or 4 foot beings? Why can't aliens be the size of insects? If you think about the different atmospheric pressures and the dynamics that another planet might possess, they could be any size. The size of a dime or the size of a small house.

It is my OPINION that there are several creatures of different sizes and levels of intelligence. There is no way that we will ever get to meet them though. I don't believe in space ships but not because I don't believe in aliens. I don't believe in space ships because they would have to be vessels that are looking for a permanent home. If their home planet was so close that they could just visit earth then we would have found that planet already. There is no way that they have mastered travelling faster than the speed of light. If they did then we wouldn't be able to see them or they would have already made their presence known.

So, yes I believe in aliens and no I don't believe Avante's pedo uncle saw them.

Don't be a doofus. They use wormholes and shit. Or maybe they do travel at the speed of light. Or maybe they have life spans so long that the trip to Earth is no big deal. Or maybe they're on some planets that are close but we haven't seen yet. Or like I said, they could be on the inside of the moon.

MultiTroll
03-24-2016, 02:51 PM
I liked 1 the best. Did not like 2, thought 3 was a good ending to what 1 started.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/58/ce/72/58ce72775be3ae874f2a9565371bce43.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiAtZWrjNrLAhUX7mMKHaRHAf4QjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F295759 900502458575%2F&psig=AFQjCNFCXqOGfBbMW9w1uIoeBbQW9l5hMg&ust=1458935469370233)

Wild Cobra
03-24-2016, 02:52 PM
When they say little green men, why does it have to be 3 or 4 foot beings?

Do you mean grey, not green?

The Roswell greys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFRLGfuZto

Blake
03-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Do you mean grey, not green?

The Roswell greys?

What do the aliens you believe in look like?

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Don't be a doofus. They use wormholes and shit. Or maybe they do travel at the speed of light. Or maybe they have life spans so long that the trip to Earth is no big deal. Or maybe they're on some planets that are close but we haven't seen yet. Or like I said, they could be on the inside of the moon.

Even if it WAS wormholes, they would have taken over by now. If you are so badass that you can find and effectively travel through a wormhole, then you could just take whatever resources you want.
If their lifespans were long enough, it would still be boring af. Just to come over here, hover for a few seconds then head back home? Yeah that makes sense. Let me travel for hundreds of years just to check it out for a day or two and then head back home for another few hundred years to tell everyone what we say over redneck Alabama.

Plus, if these beings are that advanced, then you have to consider the idea that there would be conflict among them. Take our level of intelligence for instance. We have people from the very minimum intelligence all the way to super geniuses. There is no way that they would share the same beliefs and ideas across the board. That being said, don't you think that with access to a wormhole, an Alievante would have been snatching up young people and small animals by the truckload?

Blake
03-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Well at least we know they'll speak English when they get here.

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 03:48 PM
Well at least we know they'll speak English when they get here.

Why is that? Because they are so advanced and can pick it up right away or because it is one of their languages and it was given to us thousands of years ago?

The Reckoning
03-24-2016, 03:55 PM
putting 1000s of years of human ingenuity and labor credit into aliens or intelligent design is spitting in your own face, tbh

Blake
03-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Why is that? Because they are so advanced and can pick it up right away or because it is one of their languages and it was given to us thousands of years ago?

I wonder if they'll pick up on human sarcasm too

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 04:13 PM
I wonder if they'll pick up on human sarcasm too

Well if they are originators of the language then I think they would be able to pick apart tones.

I. Hustle
03-24-2016, 04:15 PM
putting 1000s of years of human ingenuity and labor credit into aliens or intelligent design is spitting in your own face, tbh

I agree. Which is why I believe that aliens exist. I just don't believe that they have to come to "visit" if they did show up then I think it was them dying due to atmosphere or any number of differences on our planet and then just leaving behind DNA that interacted with other things that already existed here. Then bada boom bada bing we slowly became who we are today.

Either that or they boned monkeys before they died.

Wild Cobra
03-24-2016, 05:19 PM
What do the aliens you believe in look like?

I don't necessarily believe aliens exist. I just don't discount their existence either.

I simply keep an open mind to the possibility.

pgardn
03-24-2016, 05:30 PM

However...

I don't necessarily believe aliens exist. I just don't discount their existence either.

There is a difference between keeping an open mind and being totally unable to discount ludicrous "facts".

How in God's name would Sumerians have any Fkn clue as to what went on 60,000 years ago?

Jesus God in Heaven...

Avante
03-24-2016, 05:40 PM
So many pilots have so many stories about UFO sightings, really hard to think they are all delusional.

Blake
03-24-2016, 05:51 PM

Well if you can believe they could exist, what do you think they would look like

Wild Cobra
There is a difference between keeping an open mind and being totally unable to discount ludicrous "facts".

How in God's name would Sumerians have any Fkn clue as to what went on 60,000 years ago?

Jesus God in Heaven...

Maybe if I repeat what I say slowly, you can understand the meaning of my words?

"Sumerian writings can be interpreted"

I said "C-A-N... B-E... I-N-T-E-R-P-R-E-T-E-D..."

I never said it was the only, or correct interpretation.

I've seen the translation broken down several years ago, from ancient writings. A quick search on the net yielded no results.

Blake

Well if you can believe they could exist, what do you think they would look like

Wild Cobra
03-24-2016, 05:53 PM

LOL...

are you trying to get me to create God in my preferred image?

Hell, I have no clue what they would look like.

Maybe they look like this:

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/tvbanners/12325617/p12325617_b_v8_aa.jpg

Avante
03-24-2016, 11:51 PM
Why do we always think of battles and wars when talking aliens. Maybe the reason they stay away from us (other than to observe) is because we earthlings are a vicious warlike like tribe, something they aren't.

One of the truly great reads about worlds and planets and galaxies is Olaf Stapeldon's "Star Maker"

"One planet, one world, one universe, one galaxy, this is the way earth bound man tends to think, but when one Englishman lets his mind and body soar, he discovers worlds, universes and galaxies that defy the imagination"

then...

"Through his acquantance with the strange creatures who people the extraordinary worlds, the traveler begins to learn a form of communication beyond speech which enables him to come closer to grasping the elusive truth about the mysterious, unfathomable, STAR MAKER"

Ef-man
03-25-2016, 10:08 AM
Cosmored

I hear the moon battles were faked. Saw it on Internet. Ask Cosmored or Mouse.

SpursforSix
03-25-2016, 10:33 AM
I agree. Which is why I believe that aliens exist. I just don't believe that they have to come to "visit" if they did show up then I think it was them dying due to atmosphere or any number of differences on our planet and then just leaving behind DNA that interacted with other things that already existed here. Then bada boom bada bing we slowly became who we are today.

They didn't come to visit. They could have come for gold or more likely, at that point in time, the Earth was in a strategically advantageous position in their conflict with other aliens.

MultiTroll
03-25-2016, 10:47 AM
They didn't come to visit. They could have come for gold or more likely, at that point in time, the Earth was in a strategically advantageous position in their conflict with other aliens.
Have they posted on SpursTalk?

pgardn
03-25-2016, 11:52 AM
Maybe if I repeat what I say slowly, you can understand the meaning of my words?

"Sumerian writings can be interpreted"

I said "C-A-N... B-E... I-N-T-E-R-P-R-E-T-E-D..."

I never said it was the only, or correct interpretation.

I've seen the translation broken down several years ago, from ancient writings. A quick search on the net yielded no results.

Can be...
Can be...

Just don't mention it at all. Your chronological abilities are completely down. Do you know when the Sumerians were around and how that relates to 60,000 years?

You can be a vegetable.
But since you are able to go S L O W, whatever the Fck that means on a message board, I will take it as you can be a Jellyfish.

Xevious
03-25-2016, 01:24 PM
I have no comment on whether or not alien life has ever been to earth or not. But to think that of the trillions and trillions of stars/planetary systems out there that Earth would be the only rock capable of sustaining life... that's just retarded.

I. Hustle
03-25-2016, 01:59 PM
I have no comment on whether or not alien life has ever been to earth or not. But to think that of the trillions and trillions of stars/planetary systems out there that Earth would be the only rock capable of sustaining life... that's just retarded.

That is my thought exactly. There is no way to ever know. Even if we came across a group or any sort of life it would still wouldn't be the tip of the iceberg. Space is infinite. There HAS to be life out there. It doesn't matter though because our paths will never cross. Unless we finally build an ark that will carry us through space. Even then, it wouldn't be for generations by the time we are able to find anything else.

On a side note, I think we should send our garbage into space. Put it on a rocket and send it as far as we can send it until fuel runs out

pgardn
03-25-2016, 02:10 PM

When the life comes and picks up humans for experiments, that's a whole different level.
I shall call it Cobra level.

tlongII
03-25-2016, 02:32 PM

Prometheus!

I. Hustle
03-25-2016, 02:35 PM
Prometheus!

Yup

SpursforSix
03-25-2016, 07:11 PM
That is my thought exactly. There is no way to ever know. Even if we came across a group or any sort of life it would still wouldn't be the tip of the iceberg. Space is infinite. There HAS to be life out there. It doesn't matter though because our paths will never cross. Unless we finally build an ark that will carry us through space. Even then, it wouldn't be for generations by the time we are able to find anything else.

On a side note, I think we should send our garbage into space. Put it on a rocket and send it as far as we can send it until fuel runs out

Something DID build the ark. It's the moon.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2016, 10:24 PM

I agree. But part of the problem is if faster than light travel can ever be achieved. It might be something that had never be achieved. That would make a journey from star to star a rather long process if what is called FTL, or warp speed like we see in science fiction, is impossible. That might be what keeps the population of planets safe from one another.

Nbadan
03-26-2016, 02:04 AM
I think wormholes can be linear.....but they can also be inter-dimensional....the idea that some alien beings would mount a battle for earth is absurd...if Aliens have ever visited earth it was for research....

z0sa
03-26-2016, 02:35 AM
We all live inside a black hole inside a black hole inside a black hole inside a black hole inside a . . .

illusioNtEk
03-26-2016, 11:48 AM
I bet aliens are spurs fans

MultiTroll
03-26-2016, 12:51 PM
Do the aliens affect take out food service and quality?

TDMVPDPOY
03-27-2016, 09:19 AM
probably saw man still havnt evolve from a monkey, still fighting with rocks and sticks at the time, left us all alone....probably have forgotten about us also, or they would have return for a laugh

RandomGuy
03-29-2016, 11:44 AM
So many pilots have so many stories about UFO sightings, really hard to think they are all delusional.

People aren't delusional when they say they see a woman sawed in half on a stage.

That doesn't mean they actually saw a living human being harmlessly cut in half and put back together again.

It just means they can correctly report what they saw, honestly and truly, and still be wrong about what really happened.

Every person on earth could see the same thing... and be equally wrong.

The number of accounts means jack shit, esse.

Avante
03-29-2016, 09:02 PM
People aren't delusional when they say they see a woman sawed in half on a stage.

That doesn't mean they actually saw a living human being harmlessly cut in half and put back together again.

It just means they can correctly report what they saw, honestly and truly, and still be wrong about what really happened.

Every person on earth could see the same thing... and be equally wrong.

The number of accounts means jack shit, esse.

Anytime a professional fisherman with a ton of experience says he saw something unique in the water we don't (with our limited amount of experience) tell him that no he didn't.

This is no different. We are talking about professional pilots here with far more experience at that job than an audience being fooled at some magic show.