PDA

View Full Version : Question about paying for car damages after relationship ends

Findog
03-25-2016, 10:05 PM
My now ex-fiancee recently ended our engagement and gave me the ring back. I proposed on Christmas Eve and pretty much moved in to her house at that point with her permission. I was slowly emptying out my apartment. She encouraged me to facilitate the process of getting out of my lease and completing the move-in so I could begin contributing financially to her household expenses and mortgage. We were after all planning on getting married at that point. Here's the timeline:

Monday, February 29th: she encourages me to contact my landlord and figure out what it will take to get out of my lease early.
Tuesday, March 1st: My landlord tells me to find a subletter. I put up an ad on Craigslist. I immediately find a guy willing to take over my lease.
Saturday, March 5th: I completely empty out my apartment. I give away a lot of my stuff, such as my bed, and other household appliances, like coffee maker, silverware, dishes, etc, because it will be redundant at her house.
Sunday, March 6th: We unpack and put all my stuff away at her house.
Monday, March 7th: She doesn't come home till 1 am, highly unusual for her.
Tuesday, March 8th: She doesn't come home at all. Supposedly spending the night with "girlfriends," or so she claims over text.
Wednesday, March 9th: She comes home at 7 am while I'm getting ready for work and tells me we went too fast in getting engaged, she doesn't feel we are compatible, she wants to go back to "just dating." I am upset at this and cool my heels the next couple days at a friend's house.
Saturday, March 12th: I return to the house and at this point she informs me that we're done and gives me the ring back.

I strongly suspect she is currently canoodling with an ex at this point, but I don't care. After how things played out, I'm glad it's over and ready to move on.

In late February a couple weeks before all this happened, she bought a brand new car. Her old car is a 2007 Acura TSX. She did not trade it in; instead she held onto it and planned to turn it over to her mechanic brother to fix up and prep for sale. Shortly before she encouraged me to get out of my lease, she gave me permission to drive it on a regular basis since her Acura is nicer than my car. I did not ask to drive it; she instead basically said I could if I wanted, and since it's nicer than my car, I took her up on the offer. One night shortly before the events listed above, we were leaving the house to go to the grocery store. I was driving her old TSX. As I was backing out of the driveway, I clipped the side of the garage door wall backing out and put a small but visible dent in the front panel above the right front passenger wheel. I scratched up a little bit of the paint as well.

Since we broke up, we have only communicated for logistical items such as me moving out. Because the subletter had only submitted his application and not paid the security deposit, I was able to hold onto my apartment and get it back. She did give me her guest bed to replace the one I gave away, but I still had to spend about $300 at Target refurnishing items I gave or threw away, such as shower curtain, cleaning supplies, coffee maker, laundry hamper, etc, etc.

She did give me the ring back. I still owe $2600 from financing it and after speaking with a couple of diamond experts, I can probably only expect to recoup about $1000-$1200 in a sale.

Tonight she contacted me over text with this: "I will have an estimate on the TSX soon. I think the fair thing is to split it. Thanks in advance."

Because she was planning on selling it, she removed comprehensive coverage on the vehicle a week before the garage mishap happened. It only had liability at the time. I don't think that's on me.

I just want some opinions on what I am obligated here legally, ethically and morally when it comes to repairing her car. I have not and did not plan on asking her to split the remaining costs on the ring financing, or the $300 I spent refurnishing my apartment. She is pretty far from my favorite person at the moment, but I don't want to shirk what is ethically my responsibility. Is it fair to in turn ask her to split the cost of refurnishing my apartment, or to ask her for $1300 to cover what's left on what I owe for the ring? I kind of consider the ring and refurnishing my apartment my problem and not hers, and her repairing her car her problem and not mine. I had her permission to drive the car and I was not the one who removed comprehensive coverage on the vehicle. I also had to refund the subletter his $50 application fee. If we are going this route, I think it's fair to ask her to cover that as well.

baseline bum
03-25-2016, 10:18 PM
I'm going to go with clambake and recommend the mossberg.

Findog
03-25-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm going to go with clambake and recommend the mossberg.

Can she take me to small claims court over this? If she wants to go down this route, I want to ask her for $1650 to cover what her decision to break things off cost me.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Sorry.

You drove it, your broke it, you pay for it.

The rest doesn't really matter.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2016, 10:29 PM
Can she take me to small claims court over this? If she wants to go down this route, I want to ask her for $1650 to cover what her decision to break things off cost me.
Good luck with that. Hard to prove you need to be reimbursed for a broken engagement.

Findog
03-25-2016, 10:40 PM
Good luck with that. Hard to prove you need to be reimbursed for a broken engagement.

Can I dock the $350 I spent as a result of her asking me to move out? She asked me to get out of my lease and I had to refund the $50 app fee. I also had to spend money refurnishing my apartment. It wouldn't have been necessary to do so if she had told me to hold onto my things and my apartment. I do feel ethically and morally she's just as liable for that as I am for the car.

Blake
03-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Is this a moral or legal question?

Sounds like you'd have to sue and or counter sue to sort it all out

TheSanityAnnex
03-25-2016, 10:44 PM
Blake get in here

Findog
03-25-2016, 10:44 PM
I think Wild Cobra is right, but what I'm thinking of replying with is "yes, I think it's fair to split the cost of repairs, but I also think it's fair to split the cost of the refunded app fee and refurnishing my apartment, so I'll split the cost of repairs minus $175."

TheSanityAnnex
03-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Ah fuck :lol already did.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2016, 10:47 PM
Can I dock the $350 I spent as a result of her asking me to move out? She asked me to get out of my lease and I had to refund the $50 app fee. I also had to spend money refurnishing my apartment. It wouldn't have been necessary to do so if she had told me to hold onto my things and my apartment. I do feel ethically and morally she's just as liable for that as I am for the car.

It was your decision.

If she asked you to jump of a cliff...

Wild Cobra
03-25-2016, 10:50 PM
You can get your stuff completely out, and refuse to pay her anything. Give her a guilt trip if that what makes you feel like a man. She may choose not to sue. You may or may not end up paying anything to her.

baseline bum
03-25-2016, 10:52 PM
She is probably fucking the mechanic and they'll have you split a ridiculous bill just for kicks.

Findog
03-25-2016, 10:53 PM
It was your decision.

If she asked you to jump of a cliff...

It was done under the impression both parties were operating in good faith. Asking me to break my lease and then 8 days later telling me to move out is not operating in good faith.

baseline bum
03-25-2016, 10:54 PM
So you should fuck her mechanic boyfriend, suck his dick better then she ever could. Agree to the split and have him jack the price up on her. Then you turn him over to one of those Christian anti-gay camps to make him hate himself forever.

Findog
She is probably fucking the mechanic and they'll have you split a ridiculous bill just for kicks.

Well the mechanic is her brother, so I doubt that. I think she's shacked up again with her ex, but that's really neither here nor there.

Wild Cobra

Looks like you don't think for yourself. You did what she asked. Maybe when you moved in, she saw other things unappealing to her.

What if, you were different than what she was thought she was getting? Maybe the short time the two of you lived together, she decided she wanted no more of it?

Shit happens.

baseline bum
03-25-2016, 10:56 PM
Well the mechanic is her brother, so I doubt that. I think she's shacked up again with her ex, but that's really neither here nor there.

Tell her no fucking way then. That nigga gonna bleed you dry after she talks all kinds of shit about how badly you treated her.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2016, 10:56 PM
It was done under the impression both parties were operating in good faith. Asking me to break my lease and then 8 days later telling me to move out is not operating in good faith.
Again...

Shit happens.

Move on, get over it.

Your anger is putting all the power in her hands.

Findog
03-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Looks like you don't think for yourself. You did what she asked. Maybe when you moved in, she saw other things unappealing to her.

What if, you were different than what she was thought she was getting? Maybe the short time the two of you lived together, she decided she wanted no more of it?

Shit happens.

We lived together for 3 months before she told me she wanted me to get out of my lease. She had plenty of time to decide she did not like the arrangement and wanted to end things, but instead put me in a tough spot. I do not believe that the first time the thought occurred to her that we should not cohabit was in the 72 hour period after I finished emptying my apartment out and she asked me to leave.

baseline bum
03-25-2016, 11:01 PM
Pay her in pennies

Mitch
03-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Should ask Huey Freeman, tbh

He's an expert with relationship things.

Findog
03-25-2016, 11:08 PM
I reluctantly agree with Wild Cobra that I am liable for splitting the cost of repairs, but I think it's also fair that we split the cost of the refunded app fee and what it cost me to refurnish the apartment. The first time the thought occurred to her that this wasn't what she wanted wasn't after I emptied out my apartment and finished moving in.

DMC
03-25-2016, 11:45 PM
If there wasn't a police report it didn't happen.

DJR210
03-25-2016, 11:48 PM
Blake get in here

:lol fuck can't believe cuck wasn't referenced in some way until the 8th post.. ST is slacking lately

scanry
03-26-2016, 01:09 AM
Wait for the estimate first.

If i were you, i would probably ignore her for some time. If she still insists on the half, pay it and move on.

Nbadan
03-26-2016, 01:49 AM
Since she let you drive the car with her permission without full coverage insurance, you have no legal obligation to pay half...now a moral obligation....

z0sa
03-26-2016, 03:03 AM
No police report, no claim, no full coverage... she has no cards. So its really just if you want to be "fair." Remember that all you owe her is part of the same quality IE level of depreciation.

DeadlyDynasty
03-26-2016, 05:14 AM
Damn dude you are snakebitten

Avante
03-26-2016, 05:49 AM
Botom line is this...

I was driving her old TSX. As I was backing out of the driveway, I clipped the side of the garage door wall backing out and put a small but visible dent in the front panel above the right front passenger wheel. I scratched up a little bit of the paint as well.

Nothing else matters.

Robz4000
03-27-2016, 12:48 AM
Wait for the estimate first.

If i were you, i would probably ignore her for some time. If she still insists on the half, pay it and move on.

This. Though if it really is something ridiculous, I'd prolly only offer to pay what you think it should cost.

mFFL03
03-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Who's name is on the title? That person is responsible for the damages in the end, That estimate is going to come back as 2-4k

TDMVPDPOY
03-27-2016, 09:11 AM
this type of bs is always on judge judy show

and trust me just because u move out and move in with ur partner, ur not imune from paying half rent of ur share...

lefty20
03-27-2016, 06:49 PM
this type of bs is always on judge judy show

and trust me just because u move out and move in with ur partner, ur not imune from paying half rent of ur share...

She encouraged me to facilitate the process of getting out of my lease and completing the move-in so I could begin contributing financially to her household expenses and mortgage. We were after all planning on getting married at that point.

Not sure if the bold part is general words of wisdom or related to OP's situation, but I don't think he was planning on freeloading.

UZER
03-27-2016, 07:17 PM
Waiting for..

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and there was dice in the mirror...

benefactor
03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
Shit man...not again.:lol

Just fuck whores man. It's much easier than being married. That's what I'm about to go back to when my divorce is final.

tlongII
03-28-2016, 11:08 AM
They should change the name of this site from SpursTalk to CuckTalk tbh.

DisAsTerBot
03-28-2016, 11:22 AM
gotta go with avante on this one. You drove it, you damaged it. All the rest is just a sob story

Blake
03-28-2016, 11:54 AM
If you want to do the gentlemanly thing, you pay for car damages. If not, fuck her and make her try to take you to court over it. It won't be worth the effort for her I'm guessing.

what's up with the car insurance situation on that tho

I. Hustle
03-28-2016, 12:14 PM
She made you move all your stuff out but she moved into your head... rent free.

I. Hustle
03-28-2016, 12:17 PM
You break you buy

Freedom isn't free after all :(

Blake
03-28-2016, 02:01 PM
You break you buy

There's actually no such law, fwiw tbh. Just a moral code.

Wild Cobra
03-28-2016, 02:09 PM
They should change the name of this site from SpursTalk to CuckTalk tbh.

Why not just throw out the cucks?

DMX7
03-28-2016, 04:00 PM
There's actually no such law, fwiw tbh. Just a moral code.

If you break something and it's your fault (accident or not), you can typically be sued successfully.

Blake
03-28-2016, 04:01 PM
If you break something and it's your fault (accident or not), you can typically be sued successfully.

Pretty much no, you can't.

"Pottery barn rule"

DMX7
03-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Pretty much no, you can't.

What makes you think that? If you go into a store and break a bunch of shit, they don't have to sue you but they could if you were being negligent or especially if you did it on purpose. And if they can prove that's the case, why wouldn't they be successful?

Blake
03-28-2016, 04:04 PM
What makes you think that? If you go into a store and break a bunch of shit, they don't have to sue you but they could if you were being negligent or especially if you did it on purpose. And if they can prove that's the case, why wouldn't they be successful?

You said accident or not. That's the difference.

DMX7
03-28-2016, 04:15 PM
You said accident or not. That's the difference.

Well i'm assuming it's an accident where the person was negligent not one in which the store is somewhat at fault. For example, someone slips on the floor that should have been cleaned and knocks over a display case with breakables that break. That would be an accident but not one the person is really at fault for. But if there were negligent, then it would be their fault, accident or not.

Blake
03-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Well i'm assuming it's an accident where the person was negligent not one in which the store is somewhat at fault. For example, someone slips on the floor that should have been cleaned and knocks over a display case with breakables that break. That would be an accident but not one the person is really at fault for. But if there were negligent, then it would be their fault, accident or not.

I know it seems a bit crazy, but negligence is mostly irrelevant.

If a kid picks up a lamp, drops it and it breaks, too bad.

The more you read into it tho, the more it makes some sense.

hehateme
03-29-2016, 12:27 AM
I wouldn't give her shit other than the middle finger and a big smile.

z0sa
03-29-2016, 04:28 AM
You know, it's worth something saying that if you are not angry enough with your fiancee that her just handing you a quote and you paying half without some shit going down hard, well... maybe it's best it never happened at all, eh?

lebomb
03-29-2016, 08:10 AM
Sorry.

You drove it, your broke it, you pay for it.

The rest doesn't really matter.

X2.......... you fugged up by gettin close to a raggedy biaaaatch.

Blake
03-29-2016, 08:11 AM
X2.......... you fugged up by gettin close to a raggedy biaaaatch.

What is she gonna do about it if he doesn't pay?

lebomb
03-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Shit man...not again.:lol

Just fuck whores man. It's much easier than being married. That's what I'm about to go back to when my divorce is final.

Damn benefactor............you too? Ive been married a year. This shit better last forever. (In a keith sweat beggin ass voice)

lebomb
03-29-2016, 08:17 AM

Judge Judy

IceColdBrewski
03-29-2016, 08:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk7fYBw6PfQ

Blake
03-29-2016, 09:41 AM

Blake
03-29-2016, 09:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk7fYBw6PfQ

Pretty much that

Frank Dux
03-29-2016, 10:02 AM
The time for niceties is over. She's no longer your friend. Reference all the money you lost due to her thoughtless decision-making. If she wants to take it to small claims court, let her.

DeadlyDynasty
03-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Can she prove you did it? If not then tell her to charge it to the game

koriwhat
03-29-2016, 10:18 AM
Man i dodged a bullet looking back on my last relationship... i'd hate to have gone through all that bs you're dealing with.

Findog
03-29-2016, 03:37 PM
Can she prove you did it? If not then tell her to charge it to the game

There was no police report filed, it is basically my word against hers. The only thing she has tangible is a text message in response to her saying she wants to split the repairs from me saying "Let me know once you have an estimate so we can discuss further." That's not me agreeing or disagreeing to pay half, or acknowledging culpability.

I think I do owe her something for what happened, but there's also a certain point where if the repairs are too expensive she's not going to recoup what she puts into it, i.e if it costs $3k to fix but the value of the car only increases by $1k. I also never would've driven the car if I had known she essentially removed the insurance off the vehicle.

I looked up her vehicle and fed the relevant information into Kelly Blue Book. There's a $1500 spread between what it's worth in fair condition vs good. Her offering to split the repairs in my mind is acknowledgement she is half responsible for what happened. I am going to wait for the estimate and then offer her $750 or half of the repairs, whichever is less.

Findog
03-29-2016, 03:45 PM
You know, it's worth something saying that if you are not angry enough with your fiancee that her just handing you a quote and you paying half without some shit going down hard, well... maybe it's best it never happened at all, eh?

Oh, I'm very angry, given the spot that she put me in by encouraging me to move in and then immediately asking me to move out, the money I had to spend refurnishing my apartment, and at best I'll only be able to recoup half of what I owe on the ring, I would prefer her to take her lumps on the car and leave me alone...but she could probably win full cost of car repairs plus her court costs in small claims court. I'm just at this point trying to save myself the most money and limit the financial fallout.

Blake
03-29-2016, 04:17 PM
Man i dodged a bullet looking back on my last relationship... i'd hate to have gone through all that bs you're dealing with.

That sounds like it would have been a caftatstrophe

Blake
03-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Oh, I'm very angry, given the spot that she put me in by encouraging me to move in and then immediately asking me to move out, the money I had to spend refurnishing my apartment, and at best I'll only be able to recoup half of what I owe on the ring, I would prefer her to take her lumps on the car and leave me alone...but she could probably win full cost of car repairs plus her court costs in small claims court. I'm just at this point trying to save myself the most money and limit the financial fallout.

Did she keep the ring

Findog
03-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Did she keep the ring

No, she gave it back. But there's a gap between what I paid for it and what it is worth after speaking to a diamond expert. Not a surprise, that's how the jewelers make their money, by marking up what they get at wholesale cost.

Blake
03-29-2016, 04:40 PM
No, she gave it back. But there's a gap between what I paid for it and what it is worth after speaking to a diamond expert. Not a surprise, that's how the jewelers make their money, by marking up what they get at wholesale cost.

K, sounds like you're both out of luck.

Not sure why you can't just call it a wash. Do you really want her to hand you cash while you write her a check?

Findog
03-29-2016, 04:50 PM
K, sounds like you're both out of luck.

Not sure why you can't just call it a wash. Do you really want her to hand you cash while you write her a check?

I work with a lawyer. Going to talk to her tomorrow about how this would likely go down in small claims court.

Blake
03-29-2016, 05:45 PM
I work with a lawyer. Going to talk to her tomorrow about how this would likely go down in small claims court.

So I'm guessing you think she owes you more than you might owe her for the car damage?

lil'mo
03-29-2016, 06:44 PM

Keep it in safe deposit til the next flodie comes along

koriwhat
03-29-2016, 10:19 PM
That sounds like it would have been a caftatstrophe

Well, it wasn't that bad i suppose. She could've been getting plowed by some other dude like your ol lady was while still with you.

:claw

Blake
03-29-2016, 10:47 PM
Well, it wasn't that bad i suppose. She could've been getting plowed by some other dude like your ol lady was while still with you.

:claw

True but it's temporary. Unlike permanent ink on calves

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:52 AM
If I damaged anyones vehicle it wouldn't matter what relationship we had or didn't have, it's my responsibity to get it fixed. Emotional ties of no ties at all a total non factor.

The minute you get in someones else ride you become responsible to bring it back the way it was given to you. This could be your worst enemy, it doesn't matter.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 04:04 AM
True but it's temporary. Unlike permanent ink on calves

If change is inevitable then nothing is permanent.

Blake
03-30-2016, 07:58 AM
If change is inevitable then nothing is permanent.

Are your Spur tats permanent?

lebomb
03-30-2016, 08:12 AM
Damn, if I wasn't happily married and nowhere near suicidal, I would kill myself listening to all this horrible shit. :hang

DeadlyDynasty
03-30-2016, 08:18 AM
There was no police report filed, it is basically my word against hers. The only thing she has tangible is a text message in response to her saying she wants to split the repairs from me saying "Let me know once you have an estimate so we can discuss further." That's not me agreeing or disagreeing to pay half, or acknowledging culpability.

I think I do owe her something for what happened, but there's also a certain point where if the repairs are too expensive she's not going to recoup what she puts into it, i.e if it costs $3k to fix but the value of the car only increases by $1k. I also never would've driven the car if I had known she essentially removed the insurance off the vehicle.

I looked up her vehicle and fed the relevant information into Kelly Blue Book. There's a $1500 spread between what it's worth in fair condition vs good. Her offering to split the repairs in my mind is acknowledgement she is half responsible for what happened. I am going to wait for the estimate and then offer her $750 or half of the repairs, whichever is less.

Don't offer her anything, that's an admission of guilt. You have no legal obligation in this, nor any moral obligation since she didn't deem it appropriate to tell you about the insurance. You also have to consider that this cash-grab was possibly her current b/f's idea once she confided this to him. Text her that you don't know what she's talking about and leave it at that.

Thread
03-30-2016, 08:44 AM
I wouldn't give her not only a red cent, but, the time of day either. I'd cut off communication, and bub, I mean nary another word would be spoken to her.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2016, 09:02 AM
If I damaged anyones vehicle it wouldn't matter what relationship we had or didn't have, it's my responsibity to get it fixed. Emotional ties of no ties at all a total non factor.

The minute you get in someones else ride you become responsible to bring it back the way it was given to you. This could be your worst enemy, it doesn't matter.

I absolutely agree with this. Doesn't matter the circumstances under which you used the car, YOU made the decision to drive it, you drove it, you damaged it, you are responsible.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Are your Spur tats permanent?

Let's break down your train of thought for a bit... so by hating, or not agreeing with, my tattoo's means i should feel embarassed about what i like and chose to get tattooed? i still don't see your point or that of anyone on here. There's thousands, if not millions, worldwide who get tattooed and guess what, we do it not for you or your likes.

On the flip side of this all, there's you and your past relationship that we all know about. Maybe we should ridicule your decision making, your choice of women, etc... im the end though, regardless of what you want to claim, i am sure that relationship, temporary or not, has eaten you up inside and will continue to do so. It's easy to see that.

All i know is i love my tattoos, all 60-80% of my body is covered in them and i have no regrets. Let me ask you something blake, you regret anything?

leemajors
03-30-2016, 01:18 PM
Let's break down your train of thought for a bit... so by hating, or not agreeing with, my tattoo's means i should feel embarassed about what i like and chose to get tattooed? i still don't see your point or that of anyone on here. There's thousands, if not millions, worldwide who get tattooed and guess what, we do it not for you or your likes.

On the flip side of this all, there's you and your past relationship that we all know about. Maybe we should ridicule your decision making, your choice of women, etc... im the end though, regardless of what you want to claim, i am sure that relationship, temporary or not, has eaten you up inside and will continue to do so. It's easy to see that.

All i know is i love my tattoos, all 60-80% of my body is covered in them and i have no regrets. Let me ask you something blake, you regret anything?

He's making the same dumb cheap joke you are, except his wife is gone and your tats stay.

Blake
03-30-2016, 01:28 PM
He's making the same dumb cheap joke you are, except his wife is gone and your tats stay.

Lol only my dumb cheap joke was about 3 paragraphs shorter

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Lol only my dumb cheap joke was about 3 paragraphs shorter

They were selling your shit.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 03:07 PM

Not exactly... we will all perish one day and the decisions i've made, however yall view them, have not directly impacted yalls lives so why do yall act as if they have?

like i said, i have no regrets but i am sure blake does. Jabs to the heart have a funny way of sticking around long after the pain has been done.

If blake was a cool dude, i wouldn't go back and forth with him but he brings it on himself and you can see his bs has upset quite a few here. Just be cool, worry about yourself and all is good.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 03:13 PM
I believe the problem here leemajors is that, blake wants to create drama. You didn't see me coming in here with the intent to poke at him. That's the problem with ST and the intetnet as a whole. Bitches behind a monitor are still bitches.

Blake
03-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Yeah, but your tats of spurs on your calves are permanent.

I mean, what happens if one day the Spurs do what New Orleans does and changes the mascot to something like the armadillos

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 04:38 PM
Yeah, but your tats of spurs on your calves are permanent.

I mean, what happens if one day the Spurs do what New Orleans does and changes the mascot to something like the armadillos

what happens if aliens come to earth and shatter our whole theory of our existence? doesn't matter.

I am a satx native, a lifelong spurs fan even during our shit run in the early 90's where it seemed like portland was forever going to keep the spurs from ever advancing in the PO's.

Ride or die baby! i don't play what if's. That's what you're not understanding.

My tattoo's don't worry me one bit so why do they worry you or upset you? you have some underlying personality disorder to be so concerned with what i or anyone else does that has no effect on you or your well being.

You need help.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 04:42 PM
Anyhow, with regard to OP, just move on and don't waste your energy, physically or mentally, on what your ex might or might not do. You can only deal with the now, so when that ugly day presents itself, if it does, deal with it.

Blake
03-30-2016, 04:53 PM
what happens if aliens come to earth and shatter our whole theory of our existence? doesn't matter.

I am a satx native, a lifelong spurs fan even during our shit run in the early 90's where it seemed like portland was forever going to keep the spurs from ever advancing in the PO's.

Ride or die baby! i don't play what if's. That's what you're not understanding.

My tattoo's don't worry me one bit so why do they worry you or upset you? you have some underlying personality disorder to be so concerned with what i or anyone else does that has no effect on you or your well being.

You need help.

What my ex did hasn't bothered me in years. I'm in a fantastic tat free place right now.

You brought it up, why are you worried enough that you think I need help?

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 05:44 PM
What my ex did hasn't bothered me in years. I'm in a fantastic tat free place right now.

You brought it up, why are you worried enough that you think I need help?

Ideed... it was an emotional response and not a logical one looking back.

I think you need help because obviously you're more worried about everyone but yourself and that's just sickening and disturbing.

Blake
03-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Ideed... it was an emotional response and not a logical one looking back.

I think you need help because obviously you're more worried about everyone but yourself and that's just sickening and disturbing.

Nope. Not worried about anyone here at all.

But your concern for me is duly noted

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Nope. Not worried about anyone here at all.

But your concern for me is duly noted

Lol you claim that but doing a search on ST says otherwise. It's all good though.

Blake
03-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Lol you claim that but doing a search on ST says otherwise. It's all good though.

You did a search on ST on me?

Really, I'm good. You can stop worrying.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 11:04 PM
You did a search on ST on me?

Really, I'm good. You can stop worrying.

No search needed... over the yrs, just reading threads, i've seen enough from you to prove what i stated. Don't flatter yourself homeboy.

Blake
03-30-2016, 11:07 PM
No search needed... over the yrs, just reading threads, i've seen enough from you to prove what i stated. Don't flatter yourself homeboy.

You're still worried. It's ok, don't be. Go draw a new tattoo to help get me off your mind.