PDA

View Full Version : Girl friend help please

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 09:16 PM
hey guys i'm in a bit of a conundrum here. my girlfriend was out of town this weekend so i decided to hang out with my mates, we all got drunk and raved in town, somewhere along the way she reacons i hooked into some other girl, which i'm dead certain i didnt, cause i'm deadicated to her to fullest, also all my mates were there to.
also in our previous relationship i did cheat on her.
what do i do to kinda of say hey i didn't cheat on you.

Oscar DeLa
09-27-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't know what it is but were kangaroos involved?

CharlieMac
09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Just say, "'Hey, I didn't cheat on you."

Vashner
09-27-2005, 09:20 PM
What's this lipstick on your shirt?

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Even though you didn't do anything, you are still wrong and she will be on your case about it for awhile.

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 09:24 PM
I don't know what it is but were kangaroos involved?
nope

Jelly
09-27-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm disturbed by the way you spelled "deadicated".

tw05baller
09-27-2005, 09:27 PM
watch R Kelly's trapped in the closet videos. :lmao

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm disturbed by the way you spelled "deadicated".

yeah not to clued up on the spelling

TOP-CHERRY
09-27-2005, 09:37 PM
hey guys i'm in a bit of a conundrum here. my girlfriend was out of town this weekend so i decided to hang out with my mates, we all got drunk and raved in town, somewhere along the way she reacons i hooked into some other girl, which i'm dead certain i didnt, cause i'm deadicated to her to fullest, also all my mates were there to.
Shame on her for forgiving you. ;)
I wouldn't believe you either.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
09-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Maybe she just thinks your a wuss and wants any reason to let you go by the wayside. Look at the bright side now you get to dance with your boyfriends errr rave all you want now.

scott
09-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Any bitch who doesn't put enough trust you in you to not believe allegations she managed to think up on her own is a bitch who isn't worth keeping around.

TOP-CHERRY
09-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Any bitch who doesn't put enough trust you in you to not believe allegations she managed to think up on her own is a bitch who isn't worth keeping around.
It's different if he's cheated before.

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Maybe she just thinks your a wuss and wants any reason to let you go by the wayside. Look at the bright side now you get to dance with your boyfriends errr rave all you want now.

dude you keep telling yourself that while palming yourself off fuckn pc nerd

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 09:48 PM
It's different if he's cheated before.

yeah but i regret doing it now and have changed

Clandestino
09-27-2005, 09:48 PM

:lmao

Jimcs50
09-27-2005, 09:51 PM

Once a cheater always a cheater.

She will never trust you....it is best to move on to someone new....it will not be worth it trying to regain her trust.

Clandestino
09-27-2005, 09:52 PM
you're telling me!

Jimcs50
09-27-2005, 09:56 PM
you're telling me!

No, I am telling him.

:)

spurs=bling
09-27-2005, 10:05 PM
watch R Kelly's trapped in the closet videos. :lmao
:lol

Sense
09-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Watch Laguna Beach... :smokin

Jelly
09-27-2005, 10:30 PM
how long ago was it that you cheated on her?

atlfan25
09-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Watch Laguna Beach... :smokin
:lmao

midgetonadonkey
09-27-2005, 11:04 PM
You sound pretty fucked dude. All I can suggest is to play the asshole role and act like you don't care whether she leaves or not. Chicks dig assholes. If it works, then it works, but if not, she was leaving your ass anyway.

Just remember what 2Pac says, M.O.B. Money over Bitches.

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 11:24 PM
how long ago was it that you cheated on her?
about 4years ago when we were 15.

NZHayden
09-27-2005, 11:26 PM
its all good now though guys i sorted the stuf out, a couple of mates talked to her at lunch and told her the stuff we got up to, and she apologised for it. put that in your pipe and smoke it

Vashner
09-27-2005, 11:29 PM
hahah asking love advice here is dangerous...

MiNuS
09-27-2005, 11:51 PM
you're too young to be worrying about losing this girl.

A woman will never forget that a man cheated on her.So give thanks to the gal
if she continues being your friend,count your blessings and move on! Learn your lesson
and have 100 more girlfriends before you get tired of dating.

TheTruth
09-28-2005, 12:04 AM
about 4years ago when we were 15.
fucking pimp...must be the accent...chicks dig foreign accents.

Solid D
09-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Even though your mates had your back, I would suggest the following next steps:

Put yourself in her place for a moment. Really think about it for a few minutes. Then tell her you've thought about the weekend and you've considered "what if it had been her in the pub and what you might have thought of her"...so you have a better perspective on her feelings and how she must have felt and that you are sorry. You want to have mutual respect and trust for each other and you'll work to do so from now on.

Just a thought, mate.

NZHayden
09-28-2005, 01:35 AM
cool thanks man

Vashner
09-28-2005, 01:50 AM
If it's a done deal don't bring it up again.. let it bury itself ... (the specific incident said)

Nbadan
09-28-2005, 03:43 AM
Once an accuser, always an accuser. This issue, or others just like it, will keep reoccurring in your relationship until it is properly dealt with or you two break up. If you feel the relationship is worth salvaging get couples counseling.

B.AlMighty
09-28-2005, 04:52 AM
It is apparent she does not trust you and without trust?.....problems are just another night out away.

TDMVPDPOY
09-28-2005, 05:06 AM
tell her it wasnt the sheep this time../.

spurschick
09-28-2005, 06:51 AM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to trust someone again once they have cheated on you. You would pretty much have to be a shut-in every time she goes out of town. Granted, you were the one who cheated and you should have to make some sacrifices to make up for that, but you shouldn't have to do it forever. Chances are, she will never trust you again.

whottt
09-28-2005, 07:16 AM
I kinda think it's not too big of a deal if you were 15 when you cheated...but if she has issues over it, it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else thinks. There is going to be a trust issue there for a long time until you figure out a way to resolve it.

But even though you were 15...it's not like she doesn't have good reasons for not trusting you...so I don't think it's really a case of her being insecure or high mantinence or anything.

If there is no trust then there really can't be much of a relationship...how can you be friends with someone you don't trust? You can't really.

My solution:

She needs to cheat on you and give you a dose of your own medicine to get even, and then you can start rebuilding the trust from there...

spurster
09-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Can't forgive "cheating" at 15? 4 years ago? Who of us wants the stupid things we did at 15 (or so) held against us for the rest of our lives? Sounds like someone wants control.

Also, the self-righteousness of many posters is funny.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Look ive been in many relationships and i have cheated plenty of times, but the one relationship i didnt cheat, i was accused of cheating on a constant basis. One you thing you must learn about women, is that they trust us guys, they just dont trust other women, especially if they think their man is good looking. Now when she accuses you of cheating sit her down, ( i love this technique), put her hand on your heart, and say "baby this is all for you, i would never even think about any other woman, and that makes me happy". all while keeping eye contact and letting a single tear drip from your eye.....melts em like butta

Solid D
09-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Humbling yourself and working to make changes to improve your relationship is what makes them work. Both people have to make the effort. Most people don't do that and that's why so many relationships are broken.

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 08:12 AM
I kinda think it's not too big of a deal if you were 15 when you cheated...but if she has issues over it, it doesn't really matter what you or anyone else thinks. There is going to be a trust issue there for a long time until you figure out a way to resolve it.

But even though you were 15...it's not like she doesn't have good reasons for not trusting you...so I don't think it's really a case of her being insecure or high mantinence or anything.

If there is no trust then there really can't be much of a relationship...how can you be friends with someone you don't trust? You can't really.

I was with you.. til this:

My solution:

She needs to cheat on you and give you a dose of your own medicine to get even, and then you can start rebuilding the trust from there...

xrayzebra
09-28-2005, 08:16 AM

She will never trust you....it is best to move on to someone new....it will not be worth it trying to regain her trust.

Hell Jim, it is not as if they are married or maybe not even engaged. Sheeesh, what was she doing while she was gone?
:rolleyes

batman2883
09-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Im telling you my advice is the best....

Jimcs50
09-28-2005, 08:34 AM
Im telling you my advice is the best....

You advice blows..

I was not aware that this was puppy love...hell the guy was 15 years old for Godsake.

No 15 yr old boy or girl should ever ever be exclusive. If you are, you will want to fuck everyone in the whole world when you are in college and older. You need to test the waters about 10-12 times before ever being exclusive, especially men or you will regret it.

Dude, tell her that you want to date other women and invite her to do the same thing(not women...well....maybe :) ), then after about 2-3 yrs, if you both have feeling for each other, then become engaged and be faithful....but not until then.

I have had more married women want to have affairs with me than I can count, and the common denominator of all of them is, they married or became exclusive at way too early an age, and regretted it.

Trust me on this subject, I am an expert on this one thing...moreso than basketball. :)

SpursWoman
09-28-2005, 08:37 AM
I actually agree with Jim. If I could do it all over, I wouldn't have gotten married until I was at least 30. :)

Jimcs50
09-28-2005, 08:39 AM
I actually agree with Jim. If I could do it all over, I wouldn't have gotten married until I was at least 30. :)

You would have been a horny little vixen at any age.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Hold up the dude is only 15???? then what are you thinking when your 15 and you get accused of cheating make sure you show her you are cheating...damn Jim is right, with a relationship that young your going to want to become a male nympho......go out and find as many as you can now.....there is always plenty more fish in the sea

Jimcs50
09-28-2005, 08:40 AM

actually? actually????

Like it is usually so preposterous to agree with Jim????

:flipoff

Useruser666
09-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Dammit Jim, your not a love doctor!

nkdlunch
09-28-2005, 09:01 AM

This is correct. She will ALWAYS bring up the time u cheated on her and make u feel bad about it. Ur screwed.

Jimcs50
09-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Dammit Jim, your not a love doctor!

Believe me, after working closely with an office ful of 10-12 women for the past 20yrs, I am one of the worlds best authorities on relationship problems, trust me.

Spurfect
09-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Hold up the dude is only 15???? then what are you thinking when your 15 and you get accused of cheating make sure you show her you are cheating...damn Jim is right, with a relationship that young your going to want to become a male nympho......go out and find as many as you can now.....there is always plenty more fish in the sea

at 15.. I bet you his "cheating" was that he held another girls hand at the dollar movies... :nope

Jimcs50
09-28-2005, 09:13 AM
at 15.. I bet you his "cheating" was that he held another girls hand at the dollar movies... :nope

yeah, held her hand on his cock. :)

15 yr old boys are very advanced in their horniness....I have a 14 yr old boy....and he is a walking talking hormone.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 09:16 AM
hell yeah shit they start humping at 13 now

Slomo
09-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Trust me on this subject, I am an expert on this one thing...moreso than basketball. :)
I don't see how this adds to your credibility?!?!?!?!?!?

:p

ShoogarBear
09-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Really, it's not possible to "cheat" if you're 15.

angel_luv
09-28-2005, 10:05 AM
Look ive been in many relationships and i have cheated plenty of times, but the one relationship i didnt cheat, i was accused of cheating on a constant basis. One you thing you must learn about women, is that they trust us guys, they just dont trust other women, especially if they think their man is good looking. Now when she accuses you of cheating sit her down, ( i love this technique), put her hand on your heart, and say "baby this is all for you, i would never even think about any other woman, and that makes me happy". all while keeping eye contact and letting a single tear drip from your eye.....melts em like butta

Yea, that gets me right here! :throwupsp

batman2883
09-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Angel you know your in love with me why try to cover it up

angel_luv
09-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Bat, I can honestly say that I most definitely do not deserve you.

batman2883
09-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Bat, I can honestly say that I most definitely do not deserve you.

Most women don't

ObiwanGinobili
09-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Even though your mates had your back, I would suggest the following next steps:

Put yourself in her place for a moment. Really think about it for a few minutes. Then tell her you've thought about the weekend and you've considered "what if it had been her in the pub and what you might have thought of her"...so you have a better perspective on her feelings and how she must have felt and that you are sorry. You want to have mutual respect and trust for each other and you'll work to do so from now on.

Just a thought, mate.

that is some awesome PRIMO advice right there! :tu
I have a whole new respect for Solid D. :king
You are a rare rare man.

j-6
09-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Ahem. I just feel this need to be the anti-Solid D here . :lol

You need to figure out if you even want a steady girlfriend. I suggest this course of action.

Go to the pub and find a group of at least four women. Pick your target, usually the best bet is the second most attractive girl. Find out from the bartender what she's drinking and bring her one. Start up a light conversation and buy her a few cocktails. Compliment her, make her laugh and feel comfortable around you. (Warning- at this point you need to know whether you're going to devote the rest of the evening to her or if you need to start over.)

Buy her a few more cocktails. After about 90 minutes, the best looking girl in the group (and usually the leader/queen bee) will be pissed at the relative lack of attention she's getting, and will wish to leave. Buy your target a couple more drinks.

Since women that travel in groups at a bar never leave by themselves, the hottest one will take at least half the group with her. Your target will be flattered that she's receiving more attention than her prettier friend, and should respond accordingly. If any of the other members of the group are around, you need to entertain them. Take everyone out on the dance floor, sing karaoke, get a round of shots, whatever. If even one of them at this point are not having fun, the whole group will leave.

This is also a good time to introduce any of your friends to the girls that stuck around. Make sure they're not too drunk or they'll make you look like an ass. By now, she thinks you're great and so do all of her friends. Close the deal with an invitation to an all-night diner for everybody.

ShoogarBear
09-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Go to the pub and find a group of at least four women. Pick your target, usually the best bet is the second most attractive girl. Find out from the bartender what she's drinking and bring her one. Start up a light conversation and buy her a few cocktails.

Whoa.

Dude, he's only 19!