PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race

Clandestino
09-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Not sure how long this family edition has been on, but it is the first time I've seen it.. What is crazy is the "The Black Family." I thought I misread it for a second, but the black family actually has the last name black... it is so funny to see "The Black Family" pop up on the screen every time they show them! too crazy

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Yeah that did make me chuckle, lol. and what's up with the matching tye dye shirts.. how dorky. Oh and the Paola family or however you spell that.. those boys are friggin disrespectful brats

Clandestino
09-27-2005, 09:50 PM
yeah, even the mom.. when the minutemen were respectfully folding the flag she was like, "can we hurry this up a bit?"

they should've slapped her

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah, even the mom.. when the minutemen were respectfully folding the flag she was like, "can we hurry this up a bit?"

they should've slapped her

I didn't see that.. in all fairness I haven't seen much of this but bits and pieces so I don't know if the parents are deserving of that attitude the boys have or not.. I just see them being brats. I'll give them the benefit of a doubt..

Spurfect
09-27-2005, 09:56 PM
oh man that ending was sad!!! :cry :cry :cry

Clandestino
09-27-2005, 10:23 PM
sad, but funny, "black family"

Sonia_TX
09-27-2005, 10:25 PM
That Paolo family needs to go . I don't think I can stand to see them another show (even though we will). Grr. I even said "that sounds racists" when they said they were the Black Family. Poor things. I always cry during this show (at the end). The little boy was adorable. That Alex guy on the Linz family (the 3 brothers and 1 sister) is hot! woo! lol I don't mind seeing him again. ;)

SpursFanDan
09-28-2005, 02:36 AM
My last name is Black, and I'm white. I've never met an african american with the last name Black, ...now i've met many with the last name white.

Clandestino
09-28-2005, 01:47 PM
i bet mookie was really excited they were all driving yukons or tahoes...

cheguevara
09-28-2005, 01:55 PM
At least their last name is not "Looter"